EgyptSearch Forums
  Visiting Egypt
  Help,egytpmen ..no mary

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Help,egytpmen ..no mary
homesick1

posted 21 February 2004 01:14 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for homesick1     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I travel egypt and meet man 35 old he say no marrie before he say he marrie me online internet, i go egypt he nik nik me and no marrie advice please

IP: Logged

akshar

posted 21 February 2004 02:56 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for akshar     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
don't do it

------------------
UK Co-owner of www.toursinluxor.co.uk Accommodation and Tours in Luxor

Tigerlily

posted 21 February 2004 11:40 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Tigerlily     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

Took me a while to understand your posting......

Okay, I don't think you need any advice. Deep inside you know the right answer.

Monica

posted 21 February 2004 12:31 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Monica     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I think this is funny!

quote:
Originally posted by homesick1:
I travel egypt and meet man 35 old he say no marrie before he say he marrie me online internet, i go egypt he nik nik me and no marrie advice please

sallyally

posted 21 February 2004 12:50 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for sallyally     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Hm...

Sure, it's funny in a 'visit a public health clinic asap' sort of way!

jaguar

posted 21 February 2004 12:54 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for jaguar     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Clearly Obscure ! but homesick, be a darling and edit this nik nik bit. Yes Monica, it is funny, and sick sick !

quote:
i go egypt he nik nik me and no marrie advice please

Tigerlily

posted 21 February 2004 07:17 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Tigerlily     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Homesick1 is a fake - be aware! I believe kind of a split personality. Check out other postings of HIM!

homesick1

posted 21 February 2004 10:13 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for homesick1     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

[This message has been edited by homesick1 (edited 11 March 2004).]

Debbie

posted 21 February 2004 11:20 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Debbie     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
You are right Lily.... Quite an impressive improvement on the English language from post to post.

Rhi_Sarah

posted 22 February 2004 06:00 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Rhi_Sarah     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Is Homesick1 a him? How can you tell that Tigerlily? I do defiately agree that it is a fake though. Why didn't it just put normal english in the first post?

Monica

posted 22 February 2004 07:00 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Monica     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I think it means that you have impeccable English, and that your first post was probably a practical joke, that's all!

quote:
I like that , fake, what does that mean?

homesick1

posted 23 February 2004 12:25 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for homesick1     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Monica:
I think it means that you have impeccable English, and that your first post was probably a practical joke, that's all!

And you would be right.

[This message has been edited by homesick1 (edited 11 March 2004).]