EgyptSearch Forums
  Religion
  MR. LUKMAN HAKIM

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   MR. LUKMAN HAKIM
Morgan

posted 11 June 2005 08:10 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Morgan     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
MR. LUKMAN HAKIM, he was a mullah and stayed 8 years in SAUDI ARABIAN, he is islamology teacher now for BIBLE SCHOOL IN JAKARTA, indonesia

THE reason he become christian: - HE HAD PRAYED for 20 days and fasting and committed FASTING sunnah in order to see and meet god or at least to feel GOD PRESENCE.

this thing stirred him alot and became the major obsession for him " I WANNA FEEL GOD "

he pray shalat sunnah every 12 oclock in the night AND AT THE END OF HIS FASTING at the 20th day, A WEIRD SPIRIT CAME TO HIM like small satan (TUYUL) but shining with gold YET IT SMELT SO BAD SMELL.

he stunted and shocked and shrieked as he told us. HE ASKED THAT CREATURE who are you ? why are you here. SUCH BAD SMEEL -SHINING LIKE GOLD MIDGET SATAN answered him "what do you want?" I CAN GIVE YOU ANYTHING ! money, more wives, etc just ask med1"

HE MAD to such answer coz HIS INTENTION WAS SO PURE, he said GO AWAY YOU DEVIL . GO !

then such midget / small satan went away.

the 21th day he was still in his FASTING and he asked "HIS ALLAH" to surely came to him at least shiningh to him COZ HE WANTED VERY MUCH TO FEEL THE GOD HIS HAD SERVED sincerely !

again SUCH LITTLE DEMON came again and offered him anything he wanted . SUCH DEVIL EVEN SAID TO him he and his fellow could give HIM POWERS TO help people and powers to do great things!

he again MAD AND SAID TO such satan "YOU ARE SATAN not my ALLAH, GO AWAY !!!!"

the satan didnt go away !! he prayed alot to allah to come to cast out this satan AWAY, yet this small satanic - shining like gold satan keep telling him THAT WHATEVER HE WANTED HE WILL HELP HIM.

such story even made him more mad and HE RUN FROM THE PLACE coz the devil didnt want to leave him .

AFTERWARDS he never fasting again and he is BECOME CHRISTIAN PRIEST NOW ! and teaching islamologi according to his perspective.

HE HAVE EVEN BROUGHT SEVERAL MULLAHS / IMAMS to convert to christ JESUS and he makes many people finaly reliaze christ as a mesiah god

i have his contact number, though he might forget me THAT I AM SURE coz he have lots of studentss

bye
jesus is coming

IP: Logged