Living in Egypt
  Naked me in distress! (Page 1)

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Naked me in distress!
sonomod

posted 18 September 2005 06:37 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for sonomod     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Alright I know I am going to get alot of **** for this but I will put it out there anyway.

Now this is kinda been on my mind for a while, and untill I started to read the fiction written by prominent Egyptians (mind you they are authors who are on unitarian death lists) and anthropological/sociological studies I didn't understand the huge gulf between the two practices.

NOw I love being naked. When I come home from work and its been a hot humid day (I close the shades), when up at the family lake property (no one else is around) and when I am cooking, naturally the Air Con doesn't keep up when I am making Kofta in the kitchen. :down

Yet somehow when making love I cannot get my mate to take it all off. This was some time ago. I am completely buff and really don't see what the problem is with him getting completely unclothed.

Now when we first got married he suggested that a sheet with a hole was to be used as a barrier, and I said we still need condoms in order to avoid pregnancy. :laughing He didn't understand it was a joke.

Now I have done enough reading and spoke about intimate issues like this with other North or East African Muslimahs who really were shocked that I would even ask. Basically what I got was clothes stay on. Well thats weird to me.

Is this normal? I looked in the Quran and the Hadiths, Islamic websites had some conversation on this which discussed fatwas. Mainly a western revert with his Middle-Eastern wife come to blows over this. Some Mullahs find Islamic juriprudance grounds for the practice but is this a codified practice within Egyptian culture?

Tell you its a real turn off. What do you think?

IP: Logged

Paint Me As I Am

posted 19 September 2005 12:45 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Paint Me As I Am     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

Yet somehow when making love I cannot get my mate to take it all off. This was some time ago. I am completely buff and really don't see what the problem is with him getting completely unclothed.

Now when we first got married he suggested that a sheet with a hole was to be used as a barrier, and I said we still need condoms in order to avoid pregnancy. :laughing He didn't understand it was a joke.

Well, i am not going to blast u for being honest with ur ways or thinking since u said u did all things done is in private..

But, if ur married ur husband should take off all his clothing in those times, at least i never heard of a man keeping his clothes on..

and about the sheet with the hole thing- where did he get that idea to use it as a barrier???

I don't have an answer to that.. just never knew that- and i was married in the past..

Maybe- someone will post what is right and wrong..

Salam...Jannah

the_crow

posted 19 September 2005 12:54 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for the_crow     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
That is rediculous, nothing in religion says this, culture could dectate it out of the background that women should "look" shy ,and I stress on the word look and even pretend, during intimacy. But with ur guy asking for that, this gives me a thousand question marks over my head.

Actually I would have understood the other way around, I mean u ask him to keep some of ur clothes on but the other way around, I know that men usually had troubles with women to get them naked in the oriental societies as I said b4 the woman have this background that she should pretend to b shy even in intimacy this will include not asking for sex, not going for teasing or seduction (unless the guy asked for it), pretending to hate oral sex and even to supress her moans during climax and in the intercourse.

Tell ur guy he is blessed and he should act upon it.

Penny

posted 19 September 2005 03:07 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Penny     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Son... all I can say is this is not normal. It is neither the religion or the culture.

Valerie

posted 19 September 2005 03:35 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Valerie     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Penny...I agree....did wonder if it was a joke.....

mohsen1000

posted 19 September 2005 03:38 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for mohsen1000     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Sonomod: Have you talked with him before marriage about your habbits? If not then.. you have no one to blame but yourself.. there is nothing to do with culture or religion in your problem, it is mainly indvidual one ,,I personally know many women specially in UK who like to be covered with sheets when the have sex and the refuse to have it if they are uncovred.. which sound very strange speically for western soceity.. you have two options .. either to refuse to have sex with him .. which might be hard for you as well.. or ask him for divorce ,, may be threatining him would make him change his style..
Good luck
Mohsen

someone_lost

posted 19 September 2005 05:37 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for someone_lost     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
Alright I know I am going to get alot of **** for this but I will put it out there anyway.

Now this is kinda been on my mind for a while, and untill I started to read the fiction written by prominent Egyptians (mind you they are authors who are on unitarian death lists) and anthropological/sociological studies I didn't understand the huge gulf between the two practices.

NOw I love being naked. When I come home from work and its been a hot humid day (I close the shades), when up at the family lake property (no one else is around) and when I am cooking, naturally the Air Con doesn't keep up when I am making Kofta in the kitchen. :down

Now I have done enough reading and spoke about intimate issues like this with other North or East African Muslimahs who really were shocked that I would even ask. Basically what I got was clothes stay on. Well thats weird to me.

Is this normal? I looked in the Quran and the Hadiths, Islamic websites had some conversation on this which discussed fatwas. Mainly a western revert with his Middle-Eastern wife come to blows over this. Some Mullahs find Islamic juriprudance grounds for the practice but is this a codified practice within Egyptian culture?

Tell you its a real turn off. What do you think?

You kidding abou t this sheet stuff are you :

Farhana

posted 19 September 2005 06:20 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Farhana     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Absolute nonsense!

I thought the original post was a wind up to be honest. Out of modesty (for angels) etc. it is known that the couple might cover THEMSELVES with a sheet or the like but obviously not always possible.

Tigerlily

posted 19 September 2005 06:24 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Tigerlily     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Sono, I don't know if any religious reasons could have prevented your husband from fully unclothing but he also might had some shyness to fully show himself off to you. Maybe he believed such a closeness between two human bodies is not right.

I know other guys who leave their boxers or socks on during sex.... hm, not that personally OF COURSE!

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 19 September 2005).]

hassancheb

posted 19 September 2005 07:52 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for hassancheb     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:

NOw I love being naked. When I come home from work and its been a hot humid day (I close the shades), when up at the family lake property

Ahh, they're building trailer parks around lakes now, must be neat.

I'll tell you the "real turn off" is you! He is so repulsed, he doesn't even want your body touching his bare skin!

Snoozin

posted 19 September 2005 10:31 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Snoozin     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Sheet with a hole in it.....is this for real?????

Corvinous

posted 19 September 2005 12:25 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Corvinous     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I promise to be all naked "salbouta" if I had the woman I wish to have

Hein Sono, do you have someone for me then

doudd

posted 19 September 2005 12:43 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for doudd     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
‏قال رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏إذا أتى أحدكم أهله فليستتر ولا يتجرد تجرد العيرين

العيرين ‏تثنية عير وهو حمار الوحش*

[This message has been edited by doudd (edited 19 September 2005).]

ngeg

posted 19 September 2005 01:20 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for ngeg     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Son
A couple of days before my sis got married, my pa brought home the sheikh who used to teach us quraan as kids to enlighten her and her husband to be on sex in religion.

What I remember the guy said was :
No anal sex. Everything else is allowed. (Oral, and all positions are fine as long as none of the partners feel humiliated though it's not "favorable". )
It's recommended to turn lights off and I dont know where he got this idea from.
The sheikh said in words, yr husband is there for you to please u in every possible way, he's ALL yours and you are all his. No shame, no boundaries except the ones mentioned directly in Quran!

Five years now, my sister and her husband are still having the time of their lives and no one ever sees them and thinks that they are married!!!! Mashaallah.

Now, sheets..I never heard of!

river_0f_l0ve

posted 19 September 2005 04:56 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
On Support for u NGEG

I think the women who cheat their husbands, this is one of so important reasons. She does not feel herself, she feels more than romantic, she need a gentle man touches her, like she never been or heard there is a couple did it before. She likes to feel that she is female in the way she does love, and feel. I believe in make love it does really make love and make it rich

so sis, tries to talk him in so gentle way as an inteligent women and try to know why he does ask for this sheet, make a light lovely conversation, hope for u the best.

misfit

posted 19 September 2005 05:22 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for misfit     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Now when we first got married he suggested that a sheet with a hole was to be used as a barrier

that is spooky and funny at the same time! sounds like something to celebrate halloween with, and wasn't that a scene from scary movie or something?

crazylobo

posted 19 September 2005 05:23 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for crazylobo     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
He might be shy or hasn't seen very many people naked before. Or maybe he feels inadequate or ashamed if he get aroused. Is he ashamed of the human body? That it is in all shapes and sizes. Don't know what else.

sonomod

posted 19 September 2005 09:05 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for sonomod     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mohsen1000:
Sonomod: Have you talked with him before marriage about your habbits? If not then.. you have no one to blame but yourself.. there is nothing to do with culture or religion in your problem, it is mainly indvidual one ,,I personally know many women specially in UK who like to be covered with sheets when the have sex and the refuse to have it if they are uncovred.. which sound very strange speically for western soceity.. you have two options .. either to refuse to have sex with him .. which might be hard for you as well.. or ask him for divorce ,, may be threatining him would make him change his style..
Good luck
Mohsen

It never ceases to amaze me how much Egyptians want to keep the westerns in the dark about glaring differences in traditions and practices.

And how little westerners who live in Egypt don't see the real Egypt.

[This message has been edited by sonomod (edited 19 September 2005).]

sonomod

posted 19 September 2005 09:36 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for sonomod     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by misfit:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sonomod:
[b] Now when we first got married he suggested that a sheet with a hole was to be used as a barrier

that is spooky and funny at the same time! sounds like something to celebrate halloween with, and wasn't that a scene from scary movie or something?

[/B][/QUOTE]

No actually it was a recommendation from the Sheik who resided over our marriage contract.

And like Farhana said it did have something to do with angels looking down on humans.

I actually found a reference to it being a Hebrew practice that assimilated into Muslim practice.

I'll try to find those references, including the page number for "Daughter of Isis"

misfit

posted 20 September 2005 12:09 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for misfit     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:

No actually it was a recommendation from the Sheik who resided over our marriage contract.

And like Farhana said it did have something to do with angels looking down on humans.

I actually found a reference to it being a Hebrew practice that assimilated into Muslim practice.

angels looking down on people while they are making love? how sick, what kind of angels are they when they need to be taught some manners, those angels should only be looking to the other side instead of practicing voyeurism.

this is ABC, if some people do not get it then it's a real big problem in my opinion, those who really think angels are voyeurs are also sick.

it's not that i don't believe you sonomod, i know how so many silly things extended into islam from judaism, like for instance the notion that we egyptians are supposed to hate our ancestors, the pharoes, who bequeathed us all this glory which still provides us with bread and butter, to be good muslims for some we should despise those ancesters who should have been our biggest pride (only pride if you look for truth), and rever some hebrews who were never reported to exist in real history.
we are supposed to be happy that god the almighty, plagued the good old egyptians and saved the hebrews, and i don't know for what? so that their blood thirsty descendants would commit endless slaughters against some other poor phinicians who are actually muslims, it all doesn't add up!

and i don't understand how an educated person would go to some semi illiterate or socially and humanly ignorant (at best)sheikh to get informed about his/ her personal matters, not that it's not a common practice!

and when we criticize muslims for being (accused) of being synonomous to ignorance some blind enthusiasts get really irate, well i say they brought it upon themselves and their once wonderful religion.

misfit

posted 20 September 2005 12:50 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for misfit     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by doudd:
‏قال رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏إذا أتى أحدكم أهله فليستتر ولا يتجرد تجرد العيرين

That’s great, someone has solved the mystery and provided you and us with the solution for your problem sonomod.

The 7adeeth translates as: (so help me god since my English is not good enough for such holy mission)

“Whenever any of you is to have intercourse with his wife, let him cover up and not get bare like the two zebras” with the two zebras of course being a two of one zebra!
and someone will argue that this is a true 7adeeth and those are the alleged words of the prophet (PABBUH).

So it should be obvious to you now sonomod that your hubby is doing the right thing with his sheet (except for the needless hole of course), he’s only trying to be a good muslim, it’s you who is weird going around him naked in the bedroom, you should stop this perverted practice immediately or the angels (rather the goblins) will take your naked photos and publish them on the internet!

And it makes me wonder, is there an end to this path we’re treading? Shouldn’t we all just extinct?

I don’t know about you people, you can call me kafir as you wish but I’ll just have to do it my way, if I’ll go to hell for that then be it, at least I’ll go happy!

Penny

posted 20 September 2005 02:44 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Penny     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
So that means then we need three sheets every night...one on the bottom, one in the middle, and one on the top.........I'm glad someone had time for all this washing when they were writing their hadith.

Honestly the things so called intelligent minds get hung up on.

Thank god for the Koran...there you will find your answers...there you will find the common sense not adulterated by man.

Penny

posted 20 September 2005 02:51 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Penny     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:

And how little westerners who live in Egypt don't see the real Egypt.

Ok would you like us to start counting bed sheets on our friends beds and report back, would that keep you happy?.

mohsen1000

posted 20 September 2005 04:03 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for mohsen1000     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Penny:
I would think the middle sheet would be changed at each round .. well that means
One for the top + one for the bottom + one
*( number of rounds ) .. waw the number could be huge then depending on the health condition and the energy they have ..lol
By the way should the middle sheet be flavoured one or plain?

mohsen1000

posted 20 September 2005 04:08 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for mohsen1000     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Sonmod:
In making love.. havins sex..call it whatever .. there is no culture differnces.. when it come to bed toime .. all the same... but it an indvidual behaviour .. you would not find two brothers or two sisterd or even identical twins ,, act the same iin bed ,, or have same desires.. or even get attracted to same person at he same way .. nothing about keeping the poor westeren in dark abou the these diffrences,, may be you are unlucky to be with a usless partner ,, you might have same bad luck if you been with some one from your own country.. so do not blame culture or religion... blame your choice ,, sure if you leave him today .. that wyoul find many are happy to satisfy your desires and needs,, look around ..lol

misfit

posted 20 September 2005 06:07 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for misfit     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
so do not blame culture or religion... blame your choice ,, sure if you leave him today .. that wyoul find many are happy to satisfy your desires and needs,, look around ..lol

i don't mean to harass you mohsen, but i don't think its fair to ask someone to give up on their husband/wife so easily, surely sonomod married the guy because she sees something in him that really attracts her, it'd be much better if we all opened our eyes and saw the kind of mass hallucination we are heading into, all this completion backward race we are hysterically engaged in, if we do we can denounce all this stupid myth and delusions like one united islamic crowd and say to hell with all this non sense, we were created by god and were fitted with a brain that was meant to be used no put aside in the deep freezer because some ignorant sheikh will think for us, and only then can sonomod and her husband be free and be happy instead of her having to "look around"!

[This message has been edited by misfit (edited 20 September 2005).]

mohsen1000

posted 20 September 2005 06:32 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for mohsen1000     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
misfit.
To beign with .. there is a one big mistake you are doing here ,, why you are talking as the problem was related to mulims only .. well I ma usre many or may be some here who are non mulsilim.. and as i said before this things does not happen only in mulsims places.. it has nothing to do with shikhs or culture or..etc ,, it is an indvidual issue.. also Somnomd got her man beacause she found something good in him as you said before,, but she ignored many other bad aspects in him... one of them called compatibility, may be she went for the chemistry , or because she heared how the egyptian men were good in treating women .. or may be she found him charmin ,, or may be she wanted to be with one of the orintal people she heared about them.. but at the end of the day she did not talk with him about what he likes and dislike.. Would i blame her for her culture or religion for that? I will be very wrong ( as you were ) if I relate the reason for culture or religion .. you will find many Sheiks approve and many disapprove on what her husband do or say.. it is an Indvidual aspect..

Snoozin

posted 20 September 2005 07:10 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Snoozin     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Penny:
I would think the middle sheet would be changed at each round .. well that means
One for the top + one for the bottom + one
*( number of rounds ) .. waw the number could be huge then depending on the health condition and the energy they have ..lol
By the way should the middle sheet be flavoured one or plain?

Why doesn't someone invent a 3-in-one sheet with a hole in it, patent it, and make a bundle off of the sales? Capitalism at its best.

misfit

posted 20 September 2005 09:10 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for misfit     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
why you are talking as the problem was related to mulims only

it's not like i'm saying that problems are related to islam only, but let's look at the point in issue here:
the husband who has the problem is a muslim, the sheikh who gave the fatwa is a muslim, the 7adeeth which the fatwa is based on is a muslim, the prophet who is supposed to have said the 7adeeth is the prophet of islam, the people who told the mentioned 7adeeth right here and now are muslims, what else do you need to realise it's a muslim thing?

i say what we need is to acknowledge we have a problem in order to be able to tackle it, instead of always burrying our heads in the sand!

mohsen1000

posted 20 September 2005 09:33 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for mohsen1000     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Misfit.. you are only confirming what I said .. not because the man is mulsim and the sheikhs are muslim it means that it is mulsims problems.. what would bethe case if the man was mulsim and the religion man was christian or otherway round.. or both non mulsim or christans or jew...etc whos said those shieks are good one .. who said that those shiks are good ones or know about the religion? by the way if they are shikhs so for sure they would be mulsims and talking about ahdeaethsaid by mulsim profits... so you did not come with any thing new when you said that ,, but again I feel that you are blaming muslims and isalm rather blaming indviduals .. i am not sure why you are trying to denie or defned or say this behvaiour is not made by nonmulsims as well??? do you know that some westren women refuse to make orals? shall you say that because they are Christain or hIndo..etc? do you knwo that many women in the west refuse to use condoms.. shall you say this is westren behvaiour? or shristian behvaiour? well i can add many other examples.. but this is not the right place for them... What I mean here is .. her husband is doing something which makes him feel happy ,, and she si doing something which makes her happy ,, ther is no winners here or loosers ,, as I said before ,, if she is not happy and satisfied with him in this matter then she can leave him.. know myself many women do not like foreplays ,, and like straight sex,... and all these women are non muslim,, would I blame the culture and religion here ? you have to be open minded.. I di not say to hide out heads.. I meant the opposite ,, this is one of the topics whcih the man and woman should talk about and consider before marriage..the problem is always expectaions.. she might expected that he wil be happy that she does every thing for him and may be he was expecting to have shy women ( again nothing to do with religion or culture ) I hope you understand me better this time.

Penny

posted 20 September 2005 10:04 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Penny     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
Why doesn't someone invent a 3-in-one sheet with a hole in it, patent it, and make a bundle off of the sales? Capitalism at its best.

LOL great idea... black silk in the middle and a choice of black fur or red feather binding for the hole...or whatever turns you on!!! just think of all the combinations you could make

misfit

posted 20 September 2005 10:21 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for misfit     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Misfit.. you are only confirming what I said .. not because the man is mulsim and the sheikhs are muslim it means that it is mulsims problems..
i'm not sure i'm able to follow you mohsen, all the parties involved are muslims and we have a frank fatwa and an elaborate 7adeeth telling us what to do when we're in bed, but you still don't see it as a muslim thing?
maybe the 7adeeth was addressed to buddhists? maybe it says that if any hindu man is to have intercourse with a jewish woman they should not be naked?
anyways, you want to say that islam is innocent of such nonsense, i believe you, but tell it to the sheikh and tell it to the narrator of the 7adeeth don't tell it to me!

mohsen1000

posted 20 September 2005 10:52 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for mohsen1000     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Misfit.. seems you do not follow yourself as well.. seems all what you are trying here to say isalm is reponsible for any stupied things.. well if this is your point then it is clear enough.. well you were telling me to give my reply to the shekh who said the hadieth and to the narettor,,etc ,, NOW who said there was such hadith!!!!!!!!!! if any one came and said Jesus said that .. would I belive him .. or should I go and read the bible first myself.. if any one sais that Moses or David said or did that .. shall I go and follow him!!!!!!!!! that sounds very strange .. the issue here is not ISLAM my dear misfit .. it is misfitting here ( lol ) it is who do you ask and where do you get your information from and your sources,, as I said before some shikhs will agree on that and some will not ,, every one according to his knowledge and readings...so do not blame any relighion because of the behviour and the understanding of the folllowers of this religion .. also do not balme or accuse any culture because of the behaviours os some citzen... Well I am afraid I had to tell you that .. as seems you do not follow any logic in thinking .. I do not mean to be rude to you .. I am only talking about your style of thinking ... you should be ,more rational and not because you hate islam or mulsims then you8 have to accuse or blame isalm.. hope this clear this time

Troubles101

posted 20 September 2005 11:09 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Troubles101     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by doudd:

[This message has been edited by doudd (edited 19 September 2005).]

This Hadith is from Ibn Maja's book and well known as weak!

Here is one from Bukhari and Muslim :

عن عائشة - رضي الله عنها - قالت: "كنت أغتسل أنا ورسول الله - صلى الله عليه وسلم - من إناء بيني وبينه واحد [تختلف أيدينا فيه] فيبادرني حتى أقول: دع لي، دع لي، قالت: وهما جنبان"ي"

This Hadith saheeh in Bukhari and Muslim, which according to Aisha ra, she and the prophet did abultion together...so obviusly they wouldn't do it with clothes on, did they?

"احفظْ عَوْرَتَكَ إِلاَّ مِنْ زَوْجَتِكَ أَوْ مَا مَلَكَتْ يَمِينُكَ" رواه أبو داود (4/40) والترمذي (5/110) وحسنه

And this Hadith is about covering your awras (this is the part from knee to under navel for men) EXCEPT to your wife

Troubles101

posted 20 September 2005 11:18 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Troubles101     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:

Now when we first got married he suggested that a sheet with a hole was to be used as a barrier,

You sure this guy is not scared of you?

Will he let you look? just to make sure the thing that will cross from the hole is his thing not a lolipop or cucumber or banana?

Penny

posted 20 September 2005 11:32 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Penny     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Troubles101:
just to make sure the thing that will cross from the hole is not a lolipop or cucumber or banana?

Thanks Troubles more ideas for the magic three sheet company!!

Troubles101

posted 20 September 2005 11:46 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Troubles101     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
So that means then we need three sheets every night...one on the bottom, one in the middle, and one on the top.........

Flip the bottom sheet over and rest it on the top to create a very flat top . Frost on the sides and top. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Nice cake!

7elwa sanyit el golash dee

misfit

posted 20 September 2005 12:15 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for misfit     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Misfit.. seems you do not follow yourself as well..
seems all what you are trying here to say isalm is reponsible for any stupied things..
as seems you do not follow any logic in thinking ..
you should be ,more rational and not because you hate islam or mulsims

hope this clear this time

no it's not clear i'm afraid, your meaning is totally vague, the only thing that is clear is your repeated insults and your being unable to get what i'm talking about!

i will try this last time with you to get my message across, i'm not saying NOW that islam is guilty in this case, i wish that this silly 7adeeth proves to be fake afterall! i'm saying that within islam, there is a great number of people who would look at 7adeeth such as this and consider going by it, like both the husband and the sheikh in question as well as some people here in this forum.
you maybe wise enough to understand it is silly and can't possibly be a true 7adeeth but the fact remains that there are so many other muslims who don't share your views.
however, there are also other 7adeeth which are equally silly but are said to be 100% authenticated like those which tell us that we should eat with our right hands because the devil eats with the left hand and the 7adeeth which advises us to completely dip the fly when it falls in our drinks and soups because it carries the disease on one of it's wings and the cure on the other! so what do we do about these? do we have to abide by them or just ignore like what is actually happening?
that's why i'm saying we need to purify the religion from those things that ruin its essence, if we really believe it has one and that this essence is far more important than the superficial crust.

now I hope that was clear!

7aya

posted 20 September 2005 12:18 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for 7aya     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by misfit:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mohsen1000:
[b]Misfit.. seems you do not follow yourself as well..
seems all what you are trying here to say isalm is reponsible for any stupied things..
as seems you do not follow any logic in thinking ..
you should be ,more rational and not because you hate islam or mulsims

hope this clear this time

no it's not clear i'm afraid, your meaning is totally vague, the only thing that is clear is your repeated insults and your being unable to get what i'm talking about!

i will try this last time with you to get my message across, i'm not saying NOW that islam is guilty in this case, i wish that this silly 7adeeths proves to be fake afterll! i'm saying that within islam, there is a great number of people who would look at 7adeeth such as this and consider going by it, like the husband and the sheikh in question as well as some people here in the forum.
you maybe wise enough to understand it is silly and can't possibly be a true 7adeeth but the fact remains that there are so many other muslims who don't share your views.
however, there are also other 7adeeth which are equally silly but are said to be 100% authenticated like those which tell us that we should eat with our right hands because the devil eats with the left hand and the 7adeeth which advises us to completely did the fly when it falls in our drinks and soups, so what do we do about these? do we have to abide by them or just ignore like what is actually happening?
that's why i'm saying we need to purify the religion from those things that ruin its essence, if we really believe it has one and that this essence is far more important than the superficial crust.

now I hope that was clear!

[/B][/QUOTE]

for the first time i agree with you!

misfit

posted 20 September 2005 12:28 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for misfit     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 7aya:
for the first time i agree with you!

told you i'm not that bad, you didn't believe me!!

i will wear your agreement as a crown on my head

mohsen1000

posted 20 September 2005 12:49 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for mohsen1000     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
misfit .. First i aam sorry that you felt that I was insulting you,, that was not my intention at all.. as I told you that i was making commnets about your nonlogical way of thinking rather than you as a person ( hope you do not count this as anotheer insult ) any way I can see that you still consider all peopl here As Muslim.. I am thank god any way .. but I know that some are not .. another point I will not argue with what you said in your last post not because I agree or disagree,, but only because i do not have more spare time to post any more for sometime.. I was only runing away from work pressure today .. but as I have to give more attention to my work and other life activites... talk to you more later.. and sorry again for any wrong or hard felings you have .. but last point all these ahadeith you mentioned are not authnitcated.. they are called ISRAELIAT..a nd they were meant to make the ISALM look bad ,, and some people can accuse islam of being resposible of stupied ideas
best wishes,, any way

kafir4 ever

posted 20 September 2005 01:00 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for kafir4 ever     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
We could overlook such hadiths if they were just a few, but there are many more that match the silliness of the hadith mentioned above. http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum10/HTML/000662.html

The hadiths are no less authentic than the Quran, which is also full of errors and absurdities. Here is a study that shows that: http://www.derafsh-kaviyani.com/english/quran1.html

Thus, the Muslim´s insistence to rely on hadith, by a biased criterion of if it says something good about prophet we will reject it but if it says bad things about him we jump over and accept it is unacceptable.

kafir4 ever

posted 20 September 2005 01:07 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for kafir4 ever     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
If you want to discredit Bukhari and other biographers on the basis of the absurdity of the hadiths then why you do not look at the absurdity of Muhammad's thinking?

Muhammad's ignorance is obvious from what he wrote in the Quran. He thought that Jews were transformed into apes and swine. Is that logical? Who is more ridiculous? Bukhari who
says in a hadith in the beginning of his collection that a companion of the prophet saw monkeys stoning an adulterous monkey to death? monkeys practice Sharia or Muhammad who thought Jews were transformed into monkeys? 2:65 5:60 7:166

kafir4 ever

posted 20 September 2005 01:57 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for kafir4 ever     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
but last point all these ahadeith you mentioned are not authnitcated.. they are called ISRAELIAT..a nd they were meant to make the ISALM look bad ,, and some people can accuse islam of being resposible of stupied ideas

Yes also the holocaust is a lie fabricated by the Jews. In fact everyone knows that Osama Bin Laden is a Jew working for CIA who is trying to give a bad name to Islam.
So you want to make us believe that the stories reported with so much detail by several historians, containing so many names and data were a total fabrication, that it never happened, that is was a lie concocted by Jews who were exterminated by Muslims but mysteriously reappeared and took control of the Ummah and started writing falsified history of Islam and secretly put those books into the shelves of the Muslims' libraries without anyone noticing the plot, to give a bad name to Islam and there was not a single Muslim coming forth saying hey, this is not what happened the real story is this? No wonder Muslims still believe in Jinns?
For example, the story of Bani Quraiza is recorded by all the Muslim historians. It is not the only disturbing story of crime of Muhammad. What happened to Bani Nadir, Bani Qainuqa, the Jews of Kheibar, the bani Mostaliq, the Hawazin and countless other tribes who became victims of Muhammad’s marauding gangs? They were slaughtered, enslaved, banished, looted and subdued. Is the entire history of Islam a fabrication? In that case what proof we have that Muhammad himself was not a fabrication? If the entire history of Islam is false, then what makes you believe that Muhammad ever existed? The whole thing could have been made up. Your first duty is to prove the very existence of Muhammad.

[This message has been edited by kafir4 ever (edited 20 September 2005).]

7aya

posted 20 September 2005 02:37 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for 7aya     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kafir4 ever:
Yes also the holocaust is a lie fabricated by the Jews. In fact everyone knows that Osama Bin Laden is a Jew working for CIA who is trying to give a bad name to Islam.
So you want to make us believe that the stories reported with so much detail by several historians, containing so many names and data were a total fabrication, that it never happened, that is was a lie concocted by Jews who were exterminated by Muslims but mysteriously reappeared and took control of the Ummah and started writing falsified history of Islam and secretly put those books into the shelves of the Muslims' libraries without anyone noticing the plot, to give a bad name to Islam and there was not a single Muslim coming forth saying hey, this is not what happened the real story is this? No wonder Muslims still believe in Jinns?
For example, the story of Bani Quraiza is recorded by all the Muslim historians. It is not the only disturbing story of crime of Muhammad. What happened to Bani Nadir, Bani Qainuqa, the Jews of Kheibar, the bani Mostaliq, the Hawazin and countless other tribes who became victims of Muhammad’s marauding gangs? They were slaughtered, enslaved, banished, looted and subdued. Is the entire history of Islam a fabrication? In that case what proof we have that Muhammad himself was not a fabrication? If the entire history of Islam is false, then what makes you believe that Muhammad ever existed? The whole thing could have been made up. Your first duty is to prove the very existence of Muhammad.

did you know that singaporians are the most arrogant and racist nation in the world? i was there last september, very racist, plastic and fake exactly like you.
now you're going to say, "the more you insult me the more i will say the "truth" about islam you fucking moron." heheh whatever. so predictable, indeed you are

kafir4 ever

posted 20 September 2005 03:22 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for kafir4 ever     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Did you know that Islam is the most fake, racist, and unatural religion in the world?
Natural means one can naturally understand it. Like the teachings of the Native Americans. Even the religion of Native Americans makes more sense than Islam:

1- Treat the earth and all that dwell thereon with respect;
2- Remain close to the Great Spirit;
3- Show great respect for your fellow beings
4- Work together for the benefit of all mankind;
5- Give assistance and kindness wherever needed;
6- Do what you know to be right;
7- Look after the well being of the mind and body;
8- Dedicate a share of your efforts to the greater good;
9- Be truthful and honest at all the times; and
10- Take full responsibility for your actions

This is all commonsense. Are any of the teachings of Islam commonsense? Is the Islamic prayer commonsense? Is hajj commonsense? What about waging war for religion. What about the nonsense stories of Jinn, Miraj. What about the punishment of the adulterer and thief? None of these things are natural. You have to “lower your intellect” as Allha1 said and read the Quran in order to learn about them. Islam is not natural. It fake.

7aya

posted 20 September 2005 03:38 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for 7aya     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Did you know that Islam is the most fake, racist, and unatural religion in the world?
Natural means one can naturally understand it. Like the teachings of the Native Americans. Even the religion of Native Americans makes more sense than Islam:

This is all commonsense. Are any of the teachings of Islam commonsense? Is the Islamic prayer commonsense? Is hajj commonsense? What about waging war for religion. What about the nonsense stories of Jinn, Miraj. What about the punishment of the adulterer and thief? None of these things are natural. You have to “lower your intellect” as Allha1 said and read the Quran in order to learn about them. Islam is not natural. It fake.

really and is christianity commonsense?

1.is confessing to a priest commonsense
2.is having priests and nuns abstain from sex their entire life commonsense
3.is kissing the priest's hand commonsense
4.is praying on water and calling it holy and believiong it will cure you commonsense?
5.is making sex a sin even after marriage commonsense?
6.is forbidding divorce commonsense?
7.is saying that god is a man who has children commonsense?
8.is having dozens of different bibles each one saying something different commonsense?
9.is having seperate churches for whites and blacks commonsense?
10. take full responsiblity for your actions

the list can go on if you want

mohsen1000

posted 20 September 2005 03:58 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for mohsen1000     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Kafir4ever:
Well you are dragging me again to the forum,after some one contacted me and told that my point was true about some stupid people who attacks isalm.. so many thanks you proved my point .. and I have one question for you.. why you care so much about Islam .. yes it is fake , yes it is bad ,, no one asked you to beleive in Islam or to follow it .. just ignore it as long as not one for the followers of islam.. who asked you to become one of the 2.5 billion people who follow islam??? why do you feel hard about islam?
And YOU 7ayah.. I totally disagree with you about your attitude regarding christianity.. KAFIR managed to drag you to his pool and made you behave like him.. he is neither representing Christianty nor any other religion.. again he is represnting himself ,, and very clear that he has personal problems here so you should feel sorry for him rather than wasting your time in atacking another religion ,, which many followers have brains and they respect Islam.. I work in an academic institue in London and can assure to you 1000s people here are respecting islam ,, and moslems.. so please control youself and leave him Park here .. when the dogs park you do not have to give them an attention.. Sorry kafir I am not insulting you .. but cannot find any other words to describe you .. have you got any so i can use next time when i feel to describe you?

Snoozin

posted 20 September 2005 04:05 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Snoozin     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:

Funny. This list is *exactly* how I view Islam.

Corvinous

posted 20 September 2005 04:07 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Corvinous     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
I promise to be all naked "salbouta" if I had the woman I wish to have

Hein Sono, do you have someone for me then

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2