Living in Egypt
  Boob job? (Page 2)

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Boob job?
7aya

posted 24 September 2005 11:56 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for 7aya     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Come, Kingdom, tell me about Nagwa Fouad.

And since you are married to a plastic surgeon I better become a dear friend to you because I might need some services at a later point in life. You are right, never say never to nip and tuck.....

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 24 September 2005).]

nagwa fouad is one of the best egyptian belly dancers. she was amazing, and still is. she looks great until now. another one is laila fawzi who unfortunatly died a couple of months ago. she was a turkish/egyptian actress who looked amazing until she died at the age of 80. Also nagwa ibrahim, egyptian tv presenter, and safa abu el s3ood, look great even after 60.
the scary one is sabah, lebanese diva. she was a beauty when she was young. but she started going crazy as she got older, and had one operation after another. now she's 92 and looks like a clown. and last year she was engaged to the 26 year old winner of Mr. Lebanon. Nabila Ebeid, beautiful egyptian actress, is also looking creepy, she had so many face lifts, she lost her facial expressions, and looks like a wax figure!

IP: Logged

MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari

posted 24 September 2005 12:01 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Come, Kingdom, tell me about Nagwa Fouad.

Oh sorry, I thought I posted a reply yesterday already, but obviously something went wrong. She looks a lot like the woman you posted the link about. Very very sad!

And since you are married to a plastic surgeon I better become a dear friend to you because I might need some services at a later point in life. You are right, never say never to nip and tuck.....
[/QUOTE]

You are most welcome. My friends get a huuuuuuge discount

posted 24 September 2005 12:07 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 7aya:
nagwa fouad was amazing, and still is. she looks great until now.

7aya, then you haven't seen her well. I saw her in a soap. Really shocking.

7aya

posted 24 September 2005 12:12 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for 7aya     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
7aya, then you haven't seen her well. I saw her in a soap. Really shocking.[/QUOTE

begad? i'm not sure then. hehe did she start looking like a wax figure too?
but you have to admit she has a great body until now!

posted 24 September 2005 07:47 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
[b] 7aya, then you haven't seen her well. I saw her in a soap. Really shocking.

quote:
Originally posted by 7aya:
begad? i'm not sure then. hehe did she start looking like a wax figure too?
but you have to admit she has a great body until now!

Okay body is still okay, I'm talking face here..

ngeg

posted 25 September 2005 06:34 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for ngeg     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

But Nabila ebeid bardo is another shocking example.

I met a gay guy a couple of days ago who looks like nagwa fouad! He had so many plastic surgeries done i wouldnt know where to start describing!
So he tells me abt angelina then adds "3a2jri angelina! bukra bkoon ajmal wa2sba menha!!" then when we went out for dinner and i ended up with three guys and my female friends didn't show up, i said oh guys i feel like princess amongst u! He gave me the angelina pout "shou hal7aki el fadi?? if u think u re the princess , u should know im the queen!!"

posted 25 September 2005 06:41 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ngeg:

But Nabila ebeid bardo is another shocking example.

I've seen her lately in a soap. Not as bad as Nogoa Fouad

7aya

posted 25 September 2005 10:09 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for 7aya     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ngeg:

then when we went out for dinner and i ended up with three guys and my female friends didn't show up, i said oh guys i feel like princess amongst u! He gave me the angelina pout "shou hal7aki el fadi?? if u think u re the princess , u should know im the queen!!"

heheh oh my god that is hilarious!!!

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2