EgyptSearch Forums
  Share Your Egyptian Experiences
  Does anyone chat with a doctor from Alexandria? (Page 4)

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
This topic is 4 pages long:   1  2  3  4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Does anyone chat with a doctor from Alexandria?
asiaq

posted 24 October 2004 01:42 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for asiaq     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Abdul:
Last night I meet my good friend the surgeon online in the Islam chat room. Beware Brit ladies, he is still suggesting online marriage - to those who are stupid enough to believe him!

IP: Logged

Ramyshaut

posted 02 February 2005 11:57 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Ramyshaut     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
islam is perfect for wemen'....silly romantic wemen'
typical moslem man ha-ha-ha just like muhammed

egyptguy

posted 02 February 2005 08:09 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for egyptguy     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Amina:
[B]Carleen, no, I am not Egyptian, I am from Europe, but I am muslim by birth. I am his second wife. He is still married to his first wife, and as they have children he remains married for the kids' sake, and being muslim this is okay with me.

please enlighgten me...HOW IS THIS OK???
LADIES: OUT OF EVERY 10, HOW MANY THINK THAT'S OK??

egyptguy

posted 02 February 2005 09:06 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for egyptguy     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by egyptguy:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Amina:
[B]Carleen, no, I am not Egyptian, I am from Europe, but I am muslim by birth. I am his second wife. He is still married to his first wife, and as they have children he remains married for the kids' sake, and being muslim this is okay with me.

please enlighgten me...HOW IS THIS OK???
LADIES: OUT OF EVERY 10, HOW MANY THINK THAT'S OK??

Ramyshaut

posted 03 February 2005 04:32 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Ramyshaut     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
moslem men' wont many wife they are so H****.

Samia

posted 03 February 2005 10:16 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Samia     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
More to the point.. out of every 10 men.. how many actually THINK????

Troubles101

posted 03 February 2005 10:36 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Troubles101     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
More to the point.. out of every 10 men.. how many actually THINK????

Don't mean to disappoint or surprise you, but we do actually think however we are very practical, so we tend to concentrate on one thing, we think of it 99% of the time and do it 1%. you prbbably know it, don't you?

Samia

posted 03 February 2005 03:25 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Samia     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I thought in Egypt a more realistic statistic would be -
Think.....40%
Discuss with others around you.....59%
do.......1%
or maybe I just know the wrong people???

Ramyshaut

posted 04 February 2005 03:13 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Ramyshaut     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
you got that rigth

sonomod

posted 04 February 2005 12:54 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for sonomod     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
I thought in Egypt a more realistic statistic would be -
Think.....40%
Discuss with others around you.....59%
do.......1%
or maybe I just know the wrong people???

Its different for different cultures

Like here in USA, communicate 15% of time with the universals.. GRUNT, AHH???, UH-OH!!, WELL, UGH??!!..etc.,

Listening consitutes... BLAH, BLAH, Honey???, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, mother said this,... BLAH, BLAH, Honey do this for me,.... BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, Are you listening dear? (GUY: what sweetheart? Have you lost five pounds lately?)

Doing constitutes.... Oh **** , this doesn't work, what the hell did she say, why the hell do I have to do this anyway? why does she think I can do this is the first place? (which is 89% of the outcomes to a wifely request, unless its for sex)

Men around the globe have different techniques to getting out of having to behave like a husband. Probably why in the bronze age women and children lived together and men had thier own living arrangements. Living separately worked, we don't see "Everyone Loves Raymon" on the walls in Wadi Sura. Probably why the Bedoin still live separately divided by genders.

This topic is 4 pages long:   1  2  3  4