EgyptSearch Forums
  Share Your Egyptian Experiences
  Shannon got married in Egypt!!! (Page 2)

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
This topic is 4 pages long:   1  2  3  4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Shannon got married in Egypt!!!
Shannon

posted 18 August 2005 10:37 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Shannon     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Maybe this is the homepage that you speak of http://habibi-moamen.tripod.com I have added some pics of me and Moamen together so you can be sure.

IP: Logged

egyptianbeast

posted 18 August 2005 11:28 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for egyptianbeast     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
wow ur really fat

diana_ivanova

posted 18 August 2005 11:41 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for diana_ivanova     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
egyptianbeast and u are really RUDEEEE!
Well she had the honor to post that just to make sure another girl wont be used from that jackass Moamen,whom i know as well,he really deserve to be on pic here so that other girls not to be his victims!
And is she fat or not is definately not the point here,anyway noone force you to go and watch her pictures!
If you dont have smth nice to say,better dont say nothing at all!
What will happen if u dont abuse?????
Can we see your pictures to see like what u looklike at all!

egyptianbeast

posted 18 August 2005 11:42 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for egyptianbeast     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by diana_ivanova:
Well she had the honor to post that just to make sure another girl wont be used from that jackass Moamen,whom i know as well,he really deserve to be on pic here so that other girls not to be his victims!
And is she fat or not is definately not the point here,anyway noone force you to go and watch her pictures!

im sorry i mean phat

eaasalam

posted 18 August 2005 12:19 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for eaasalam     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I am deeply sorry for you Shannon and Famke. It is good you showing everybody his picture to prevent other girls to fall in the same situation.

Shannon what are you planning to do about it? if I may.

Egyptianbeast. In my opinion you should delete your post (both of them) you were more than rude.

Diana I think you scared egyptianbeast when you asked him to show his pictures, btw it is a good idea!!! .

[This message has been edited by eaasalam (edited 09 September 2005).]

diana_ivanova

posted 18 August 2005 12:48 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for diana_ivanova     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
look what egyptianbeast,what u mean keep it for u,i dont really care,i just want as a member of this site to respect the ladies here,slim,fat,rounded,slim,skinny,ugly beautiful, young,old..we are not on concurs for beauty,ok?!
Respect us as we are,if u want us to respect u as well!Nothing personal but i hate people like you,who open his mouth to only abuse!RESPECT is smth that u must learn...its so sad that u didnt since now!

Shannon,we are who must thank you,that u were so kind to answer Famke and warn her for this guy!Just avoidthe stinky and bitchy comments from disrespectful people!You are wonderful lady,and im happy to know you!!!!

eaasalam: thanks dear,
Yes i agree with you,its nice that she had the honor to post these pictures as a lesson for the others who can be in the same position,and for their bad luck-the same man!Having in mind he is past for shannon,and its not her duty doing this...i think she deserve little respect!
And i said that coz many people have great selfconfidence without cover!
God learn us not to blame the others,and to look first ourself,before we judje the other!(not exactly these words i mean in common)
So dont abuse,and judje,before u look yourself first!
Wish u all the best!

everyday_angel

posted 18 August 2005 01:04 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for everyday_angel     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by egyptianbeast:
wow ur really fat

'Opinions are like butt holes... everybody has one and they all stink!'

Shannon

posted 18 August 2005 01:07 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Shannon     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Don't feel sorry for me eaasalam, I am fine and very happy with life. This woman is his ex-wife from before I knew him. In all of her posts she keeps calling Moamen her "Online Friend", she is not saying that he is her boyfriend or even husband. I am not sure what it is that she wants from me? I guess we will find out when she posts again.

quote:
Originally posted by eaasalam:
I am deeply sorry for you Shannon and Famke. It is good you showing everybody his picture to prevent other girls to fall in the same situation. Painfully some guys take advantage of the law in Egypt and marry more than one wife without telling the other one about it. Alhunderulla they are really few. I really feel bad for it.

Shannon what are you planning to do about it? if I may.
Egyptianbeast. In my opinion you should delete your post (both of them) you were more than rude.
Diana I think you scared egyptianbeast when you asked him to show his pictures, it is a good idea btw.

MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari

posted 18 August 2005 01:58 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
WOW, this is more exciting than desperate housewives!

posted 18 August 2005 02:12 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
After seeing the pictures I can assure you dear Shannon, your love story is a typical green-card melodrama.

A friend of my sister's had your background, met a boy with the same description as your "husband" on the internet. Went to Morocco to meet him, married him thinking they will stay in there for the rest of their lives happily ever after. She disappeared for a year, and then came back to the U.S., with her hubby, totally broke but with a new body.

The asshole locked her up without food in order to force her to change her mind & go back to the U.S. with him. She lost more than 100 pounds before she gave up and took him back home.

Needless to say that he'd sucked her blood before he got his green card & dumped her.

Congratulations

[This message has been edited by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari (edited 18 August 2005).]

diana_ivanova

posted 18 August 2005 03:28 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for diana_ivanova     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Well we can say congratulations coz she kicked this jerk,and yes his deares dream always have been moving to america,hoping that Shannon will bring him there without he make an effort,thx God they brake up from long time!
We all know what the orfi mean-one BIG NOTHING!So he cant make nothing to her,he also have no rights,nothing!
Im happy that this jerk is out of the game,now he continue to look for victims...but he is stupid as a**,so that he cant even lie to them with a manner,like many does!
Sooooo....the only problem is his,that he is one looser and nothing more!
This story will repeats again and again.....and yes desperate sifes" sometimes is not that interesting,lol
Peace gals

Serendipity

posted 18 August 2005 03:33 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Serendipity     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Shannon:
Don't feel sorry for me eaasalam, I am fine and very happy with life. This woman is his ex-wife from before I knew him. In all of her posts she keeps calling Moamen her "Online Friend", she is not saying that he is her boyfriend or even husband. I am not sure what it is that she wants from me? I guess we will find out when she posts again.

So you're still with him?

Serendipity

posted 18 August 2005 03:36 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Serendipity     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
WOW, this is more exciting than desperate housewives!

Girl you always make me laugh!!
And desperate housewives ROCKS!

Shannon

posted 18 August 2005 08:07 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Shannon     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Hi everyone, I am not with this man anymore. I moved on and I am very happy now in my life. I do not regret my trip to Egypt or anything that happened there with Moamen. On the other hand I am glad that I have seen the light. It was a great learning experience for me. Egypt was a wonderful place and I am grateful that I got the opportunity to go there, at least once in my lifetime.

Famke

posted 18 August 2005 08:30 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Famke     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Dear Shannon, im not divorced with momean.
I was there in april 2005. The orfimarriage is important also. but some see it as simple
fuckpaper. I was there to marry him for real in april, i took a friend with me. I missed two stampes only so i must go back. What moamen want is only escape from army and he pressed me alot to come. He talked 2 days ago about come to Amsterdam and work there. I was in Kafr el zayat to his parents and eat there together with my friends. Never thought he would do this to me. I see u there with ekramy and "the president" in picture. He told me the lie he was on holiday with his friend. So he had the time with u to enjoy him with u. I have pictures also, i will send it to you. U can ask my close friend also who was with me. Im not a jealous sick person. The person who use you and me is Moamen. Open ur eyes plz. He use u, like he used me. He said, i dont know any Shannon. Did u met his brothers and family at home? Because if this is true they all know about u and me and they kept their mouth. I still cant believe this. I feel much sorry for us Shannon. U can always contact me momean200039@yahoo.com

Tigerlily

posted 18 August 2005 08:43 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Tigerlily     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

Shannon, I congratulated you last autumn but thanks god that the nightmare is over. Did you marry this guy "only" Orfi?

Anyway, good to let other women read this. Girls be aware what you are might getting yourself into!

RaniaMe

posted 19 August 2005 03:40 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for RaniaMe     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
This story makes me sick, really...I'm sorry for you girls, and I hope you will soon meet someone good, and not a visa hunter, and above all, a liar...I looked at the pictures of the guy, and it made me laugh actually. Some here will hate me for what I'm going to say, but I really mean it...after a few weeks spent in Egypt, not as a tourist, as an expat, you learn to know who is who...I mean, from the pictures, I know from which background the guy comes. From his eyes, I see so many things...The whole picture is a no no to any foreign girl. You know what this guys wants from a foreign girl. And if he marries an Egyptian, she will have a very sad life.
I just checked this topic without knowing the whole story, I just found the link with the pictures, looked at them (the guy only), I said to myself, wow, I know this typical face so well...Kind of guys married to two or even more foreign women in the same time. And then only I read Shannon's strory. And Famke's one... I'm really sorry for you.

posted 19 August 2005 03:57 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Hi everyone, I am not with this man anymore.

Please don't call him *man* . I'm glad you're fine and learnt sth from this sad experience.
Now why don't you change the text on your website to be "Beware of this blood-sucking flea".

posted 19 August 2005 04:03 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Famke:
Dear Shannon, im not divorced with momean.

Waar wacht je op meid?
Run for your life.. & get a "SOA"test when you're back home..

diana_ivanova

posted 19 August 2005 04:23 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for diana_ivanova     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Ok everything`s fine Famke
May i ask you one very simple question,why on "your profile" there is picture of Moamen and the profile is exactly his kind...he always use smth like moamen20039 or any numbers....are you sure that this isnt his mail...?!
Dont u think that if thats ur mail u shouldnt type Male, and his name with some difference + his picture,excuse me but this is kinds strange for me!
I gave you reply but im not very sure that this is you exactly!
I cant believe that you cant your own profile with your own name and everything!
Confusing huh!

posted 19 August 2005 04:45 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Ok everything`s fine Famke
May i ask you one very simple question,why on "your profile" there is picture of Moamen and the profile is exactly his kind...he always use smth like moamen20039 or any numbers....are you sure that this isnt his mail...?!
Dont u think that if thats ur mail u shouldnt type Male, and his name with some difference + his picture,excuse me but this is kinds strange for me!
I gave you reply but im not very sure that this is you exactly!
I cant believe that you cant your own profile with your own name and everything!
Confusing huh!

Shiit, you're right Diana. The writing style is not that of a Dutch person, but of an Egyptian actually. You're very smart..
I'll just go spam his mail account full!

diana_ivanova

posted 19 August 2005 04:53 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for diana_ivanova     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
yeah the truth is that i answered before i check the mail,but i dont care,as if thats Moamen he will read the truth for himself,that he is one saddddd saddddd man,who actually couldnt make nothing from all his relations!
Its too silly if thats a dutch lady,and she seek the truth...to post his e-mail,isnt it little stupid...
I still remember his mails was always with some numbers on the end,this is his typical style!
I think as "famke" is a new member,thats no Famke,and our old friend moamen,coming here to have fun ,sorry my friend but even to have fun,u should move your brain little!!!!Seems like thats hard for you as well,thats why ull always stay unsuccessful in everything!!!!!!
And if im not right,....then sorry,but i doubt that i mistake!

diana_ivanova

posted 19 August 2005 05:06 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for diana_ivanova     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
thats the last mail saved in one of my oldddddd mails that mr XXXx used
egyptianman252004
i dont know more...but the style is the same ,noone cant make me think thats lady...

posted 19 August 2005 05:39 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
thats the last mail saved in one of my oldddddd mails that mr XXXx used
egyptianman252004
i dont know more...but the style is the same ,noone cant make me think thats lady...

Of course it could be one of his ex-lovers who wants to take revenge. But I'm telling you she's not Dutch.
It could also be a man. That Moamen guy looks like he's *open* for *anything* haha

[This message has been edited by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari (edited 19 August 2005).]

diana_ivanova

posted 19 August 2005 08:07 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for diana_ivanova     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Yes dear,
it can be anyone,an ex lover,or orfi wife,
anyway i dont care really,i just hate when someone try to make a fool of me......and he even couldnt!
I have other obligations with my own husband...& he may lost his time as he like
Do u speak dutch...i dont...but if u do try to speak in dutch with *her* and we will enjoy the results!!!
I love to have fun anyway,...and silly creatures like him give me this pleasure to watch their stupidity in action!

eaasalam

posted 19 August 2005 09:47 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for eaasalam     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Hi everyone, I am not with this man anymore. I moved on and I am very happy now in my life. I do not regret my trip to Egypt or anything that happened there with Moamen. On the other hand I am glad that I have seen the light. It was a great learning experience for me. Egypt was a wonderful place and I am grateful that I got the opportunity to go there, at least once in my lifetime.

Congratulations Shannon, Good for you! I hope you are for real!

diana_ivanova

posted 19 August 2005 10:20 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for diana_ivanova     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
eaasalam,sweety,did u readed the last few topics ,hahaha!
We talk that this guy is a looser and cheater,theres place for congratulations only that she kicked him!
BTW what was ur adress,i tried to see it,but im not sure i did!Can u pls give me,orsee mine its written earlier on the 1 page here!Thx

eaasalam

posted 19 August 2005 11:08 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for eaasalam     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
eaasalam,sweety,did u readed the last few topics ,hahaha!
We talk that this guy is a looser and cheater,theres place for congratulations only that she kicked him!
BTW what was ur adress,i tried to see it,but im not sure i did!Can u pls give me,orsee mine its written earlier on the 1 page here!Thx

he he he are you going to investigate me too? I am not moamed for sure!!! ...just kidding...

You can e-mail me at eaasalam@hotmail.com

This guy is just pathetic, that's why I congratulated Shannon. She said she dumped him. Good for her!!!

Famke

posted 19 August 2005 12:14 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Famke     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Vreemde dingen gebeuren hier. Oh ik moet bewijzen dat ik nederlands ben? Kan hier in het nederlands typen, kan ook met je chatten als je het bewijs wil. Ja ik heb wel het emailadres van momean200039 en ik had zijn foto er in, wat is daar mis mee, btw nu staat die van mij er in. Wat wil je nog meer weten? add me maar en vraag maar raak zou ik zeggen. Hollands genoeg??

diana_ivanova

posted 19 August 2005 01:50 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for diana_ivanova     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
i have no idea what u have write down as i dont speak dutch,but ill repeat to u again!
We had chat to u before 1 hour,u told me incredible things about Shannon and all was lie for me!Dont make me to post the "conversation" which u sended to me,and all members especially the american will realise that its absolutely impossible to be written from a native American lady,even if she is drunk" as u insist!
i dont know if u are the marja or Famke or whoever,but as u say only one sickmind can do that!
The conversation that u say its between u and Shannon have never been done,and the english is pathetic,no American can write such a disgusting english like you try to put on her!My english is not good as well,but im not american and even when i type fast i make more mistakes!
Trust me,you have mental problems not her!
And this site is not called egyptside its egyptsearch
Now tell me which American will make the following mistakes, i still pretend that shannon is intelectual lady!lets play on find the 8 differences!!!!
Webcite->must be website
embrassed->embarassed
becauz->because
masanger->messenger
marreid->married
puplik ->public
slow dawon->slow down
explane->explain
webcite->website
LOLLLL really i wont continue Famke....but think twice before u make a fool from yourself again!

posted 19 August 2005 02:57 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Famke:
Vreemde dingen gebeuren hier. Oh ik moet bewijzen dat ik nederlands ben? Kan hier in het nederlands typen, kan ook met je chatten als je het bewijs wil. Ja ik heb wel het emailadres van momean200039 en ik had zijn foto er in, wat is daar mis mee, btw nu staat die van mij er in. Wat wil je nog meer weten? add me maar en vraag maar raak zou ik zeggen. Hollands genoeg??

Shiit, sorry hoor Famke. We worden namelijk gek van de trukjes van die eikels. Het was absoluut niet de bedoeling om jou te kwetsen als je een echte Famke was. We dachten even dat het een trukje is, zoals hierboven vermeld staat. Sorry nogmaals.

//////////////////
She´s Dutch alright. Really sorry Famke, we just got carried away in the spirit of Desperate Housewives!!

Diana, let´s cut the crap!

diana_ivanova

posted 19 August 2005 03:28 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for diana_ivanova     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I dont mind to put end of all this!
Anyway i dont believe all this,i will stop here!
Ok!

posted 19 August 2005 04:35 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
!!!!
Webcite->must be website
embrassed->embarassed
becauz->because
masanger->messenger
marreid->married
puplik ->public
slow dawon->slow down
explane->explain
webcite->website
LOLLLL really i wont continue Famke....but think twice before u make a fool from yourself again!

Diana, those mistakes could typically be made by a Dutchy.
I feel that I´m back to school doing sth I never did before, bullying!
Again Famke, sorry.

1mangang

posted 19 August 2005 04:47 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for 1mangang     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:

that is a big girl though
but egyptbeast you should not use
that language. all beautiful egyptian
woman and he chooses this one?
seems strange to me. she's a big girl
by american standards, no american man
would want that, too many beauties to
choose from.

yea im probably getting kicked between
the legs for this comment...

[This message has been edited by 1mangang (edited 19 August 2005).]

Famke

posted 19 August 2005 05:11 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Famke     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Het is toch van de zotte heb veel tijd aan die vrouw besteed om mijzelf te overtuigen dat ik echt nederlands ben, maar ze is zo stronteigenwijs dat ze stug volhoudt. Ik zal het maar hier zeggen in onze taal, Die vrouw deugt écht niet. Fotos blijken via truukjes geknipt en geplakt te zijn. Zelfs een van mijn eigen foto waar ik met moamen opsta staat nu die dikke walvis. Walgelijk he. Je hoeft me niet te geloven. Ik vind dit respectloos wat hier gebeurd. Gestoord voor woorden. En spreekt het niet tegen dat iemand die eerst verklaard getrouwd te zijn nu plots na mijn komst hier op deze site nu zonder enige reden zomaar "gescheiden" is?
Trek zelf jullie conclusie, en waar staan die taalfouten waar die troela het over heeft? Ze komen niet van mij hoor. Tien voor taal? haha. Heb gehoord van iemand anders dat die dame meerdere indentiteiten heeft.
Wel leuk voor wat stof op te waaien hier. Ik laat het hierbij, want ik weet genoeg. Ik heb een veel leukere nederlandse site, waar ze leuker met elkaar omgaan. Mensen elkaar in de waarde laten en zulke klote streken niet uithalen. Succes allemaal!

Snoozin

posted 19 August 2005 05:49 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Snoozin     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 1mangang:
that is a big girl though
but egyptbeast you should not use
that language. all beautiful egyptian
woman and he chooses this one?
seems strange to me. she's a big girl
by american standards, no american man
would want that, too many beauties to
choose from.

Not kicked between the legs, but I'm disappointed in you 1man. I thought you found beauty in everyone.

Your comments are not very nice.

sonomod

posted 19 August 2005 06:17 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for sonomod     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 1mangang:

Camels do work hard for their master's don't they?

Shannon

posted 19 August 2005 11:02 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Shannon     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
First of all I am not with this man anymore. I went to Egypt and I had a good time there. When I was there I married (Orfi) this Moamen. After I came home to America, I realized there was no future with this man. I moved on and I am very happy in my life now. This Moamen is a disturbed individual. He is now writing to this woman (Famke) under an ID he stole from me. He is pretending that he is me and telling this woman that I made up this whole story about being there in Egypt with him, only trying to save hisself. He wants her to come there and still marry him legally so he can get a visa. (When Diana was pointing out the mistakes in the english, she was talking about Moamen making these mistakes when he was talking to Famke on the ID that he stole from me.) Moamen actually had the nerve to send me a message the other day to ask me how much was a flight from Canada to Egypt. I am assuming he wanted to know this so he could tell his next victim how much it is going to cost for her to ruin her life.
As for the people who have totally over looked the topic of discussion, only to point out how fat I am, I think that you are very shallow people. It just shows that your level of mentallity is that of a child.
I think the other people on EgyptSearch are very wonderful. Thank you all for your advice and concern.
(Diana, I think that you are really a wonderful person. I am glad that in the end, I have came out of this with a great friend. Thanks for always having my back.)

Snoozin

posted 19 August 2005 11:20 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Snoozin     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
First of all I am not with this man anymore. I went to Egypt and I had a good time there. When I was there I married (Orfi) this Moamen. After I came home to America, I realized there was no future with this man. I moved on and I am very happy in my life now. This Moamen is a disturbed individual. He is now writing to this woman (Famke) under an ID he stole from me. He is pretending that he is me and telling this woman that I made up this whole story about being there in Egypt with him, only trying to save hisself. He wants her to come there and still marry him legally so he can get a visa. (When Diana was pointing out the mistakes in the english, she was talking about Moamen making these mistakes when he was talking to Famke on the ID that he stole from me.) Moamen actually had the nerve to send me a message the other day to ask me how much was a flight from Canada to Egypt. I am assuming he wanted to know this so he could tell his next victim how much it is going to cost for her to ruin her life.
As for the people who have totally over looked the topic of discussion, only to point out how fat I am, I think that you are very shallow people. It just shows that your level of mentallity is that of a child.
I think the other people on EgyptSearch are very wonderful. Thank you all for your advice and concern.
(Diana, I think that you are really a wonderful person. I am glad that in the end, I have came out of this with a great friend. Thanks for always having my back.)

I wish you the best, Shannon. It was very brave of you to put your story out there, and I am sure you have helped other women who might be potential victims. I am glad that you escaped from the experience relatively unscathed. And you *did* get a trip to Egypt out of it. Beautiful, isn't it?

Take good care,

Susan

eaasalam

posted 20 August 2005 12:20 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for eaasalam     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Famke:
[B]"Dear Shannon, im not divorced with momean.
I was there to marry him for real in april, i took a friend with me. I missed two stampes only so i must go back. "

Hi Famke, I think you MUST stay at home and do what Shannon is doing...move on. Forget about Moamen. As I said before, I feel bad for both of you because it could be me or anybody else in the same situation. It is not fair that somebody plays with your feelings and your life.
I am glad to read from Shannon that he is totally out of her life.
I don't understand Dutch. So, I do not know what about you and what you said.
The only think I can see is that Moamed is not a good person. So, I think you should also forget about him.
I really wish you all the best.
Take care of yourself.
Maryam.

diana_ivanova

posted 20 August 2005 03:27 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for diana_ivanova     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Okkk i said i put the end but i cant without i apologise to Famke that i suspect its not her and Moamen,ok i really sorry,but im hard in my trust simply coz i know Shannon from long time!
I understand now from where all these silly mistakes come...really im so sorry Famke,forgive me my rudeness!But anyway i was right for 1 thing,Moamen really is not good guy,and im sure he was able to steal that id for doing that!I told you that Shannon will never write so bad english even if she is very drunk!
Put me to write bulgarian when im totaly drunk,and ull see there will be no mistake even if i write it ugly!
Anyway i really sorry,i confess i was bad,excuse me!

1mangang sorry if i mistake it......i cant believe that u are so rude also,why u all guys have to talk about how big the lady it is,is it u who live with her????
Why this is soooo important to u guys,she is human being as we all are,she smart,nice,kind and friendly,& she would never joke with anyone by this rude way,really when i hear smth like this i feel very sad ...why u are like this guys??????
Can we all be perfect?
Dont u understand that some people gain weight easy,than others,its organism!Plssss dont kidding so bad...u dont know what can happen to you!God forgive you & egyptianbeast for being so nasty with her about this!
And she is beautiful in the eyes of the people who love her and care about her!
Reallyyy im very sad from your comments,i dont want even to answer to u by bad way...
Think again if thats right from your side or not?!!!

Famke

posted 20 August 2005 07:49 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Famke     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Dear people, I must tell u that Shannon told the truth, i couldnt believe my eyes, but i found out by myself. By luck i got his pw and saw a list with alot womans. He is indeed busy with Canada. I have written those poor womans to open their eyes and have show this side and Shannons side.
I hope those womans will believe me and not step in his tricks again. He can talk very sweet and give u quick trustfull feelings. Think we have said enough here, to be awake out of this bad nightmare what is created by the devil himself, named Momean! Thanks Shannon and yes i guess also that the other was Momean himself. Good luck all with ur new life

ncdesigner

posted 20 August 2005 01:30 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for ncdesigner     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Shannon,
I was all set to buy a ticket to go to Egypt to marry a Momean, too... very soon. I got a warning message today, and a link to this site, as well as your site about your trip... it is the same guy. In fact, the pics he sent me were from his time with you, from your website, that's pretty cold.

You know, I have another long-time chat friend i want to help get a US visa... this guy doesn't need to be such a *()&^&%^! to get what he wants! Why hurt all these women? I'm very lucky I didn't get to Egypt, I guess!

(I am the woman who wrote you an email earlier today)

Good luck with everything!

quote:
Hello this is Shannon of course. This is to Famke. Yes you are the woman I was talking about I guess. I made that website before I went to Egypt to meet Moamen. That is why there are no pics of us together on there. But I assure you that I have all the pictures and proof that you need. I will contact you and tell you all the details of my life with Moamen if that is what you would like.

[This message has been edited by Shannon (edited 18 August 2005).]

posted 20 August 2005 07:57 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Well I read the new text on your website Shannon. Well done girl.

Hope you're fine..

Jij ook Famke, aller beste, nogmaals sorry voor het misverstand.

diana_ivanova

posted 21 August 2005 12:21 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for diana_ivanova     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Shannon i saw the change as well,congratulations for this great idea,this will help to other girls and women to avoid this bad man!
Famke,im really sorry again,i didnt wanted to hurt your feelings!
Wish u all the best girls,take care!

Corvinous

posted 21 August 2005 01:25 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Corvinous     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

[This message has been edited by Corvinous (edited 27 August 2005).]

Corvinous

posted 21 August 2005 01:41 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Corvinous     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

Corvinous

posted 21 August 2005 02:26 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Corvinous     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

Corvinous

posted 21 August 2005 02:36 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Corvinous     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RaniaMe:
This story makes me sick, really...I'm sorry for you girls, and I hope you will soon meet someone good, and not a visa hunter, and above all, a liar...I looked at the pictures of the guy, and it made me laugh actually. Some here will hate me for what I'm going to say, but I really mean it...after a few weeks spent in Egypt, not as a tourist, as an expat, you learn to know who is who...I mean, from the pictures, I know from which background the guy comes. From his eyes, I see so many things...The whole picture is a no no to any foreign girl. You know what this guys wants from a foreign girl. And if he marries an Egyptian, she will have a very sad life.
I just checked this topic without knowing the whole story, I just found the link with the pictures, looked at them (the guy only), I said to myself, wow, I know this typical face so well...Kind of guys married to two or even more foreign women in the same time. And then only I read Shannon's strory. And Famke's one... I'm really sorry for you.

BRAVO !!! LASTLY !!!

RaniaMe

posted 21 August 2005 03:39 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for RaniaMe     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
BRAVO !!! LASTLY !!!

See how wise I am

This topic is 4 pages long:   1  2  3  4