EgyptSearch Forums
  Locate a friend or business in Egypt
  need some help

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   need some help
al-iraqie

posted 16 August 2003 10:17 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for al-iraqie     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Hi!
I live in Sweden. I am trying to get a telephone number for a friend that is living in Heliopolis, Cairo. I only got his adress but i want his phone number. I also need some help with translating a letter from english to arabic. If anyone is able to help me with this please email me.

Sincerely yours
Mona.

IP: Logged

Debbie

posted 17 August 2003 12:39 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Debbie     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Hi! I want to find a person in Cairo. I have his address and I know where he lives, but I want his phonenumber. He's poor so I dont think that he is in the "white pages". I tries at www.140online.com but it didn't help. If you can help me please e-mail me at al_iraqie@yahoo.se

Is this the same guy? Your screen name and this yahoo email seem a bit too similar to be a coincidence. If it is you and you've already tried the 140.online.com, then maybe we can't help you further. Want to give us his address and name? Maybe someone here knows him. Not real likely, but maybe.

al-iraqie

posted 17 August 2003 04:53 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for al-iraqie     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
yes it is the same guy