Ancient Egypt and Egyptology
  Tuareg Hair (Page 1)

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
This topic is 3 pages long:   1  2  3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Tuareg Hair
Memp400Kng

posted 16 April 2004 11:32 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Memp400Kng     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I know this may be kind of off topic, but I didn't know where else to go. But is anyone familiar with the Tuaregs, and if they put anything in their hair which makes it look the way it does?

The hair of the Tuareg women looks very "damp", "heavy", and "packed"-like. I believe that I once read that they use Aloe Vera a lot for certain things; could this be what they put in their hair (if anything)?

[This message has been edited by Memp400Kng (edited 17 April 2004).]

IP: Logged

Artemi

posted 17 April 2004 07:28 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Artemi     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Can't answer your question, but they certainly are beautiful pictures!
Thanks for posting them.

GiggleGirl

posted 18 April 2004 02:24 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for GiggleGirl     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Memp400Kng:
I know this may be kind of off topic, but I didn't know where else to go. But is anyone familiar with the Tuaregs, and if they put anything in their hair which makes it look the way it does?

The hair of the Tuareg women looks very "damp", "heavy", and "packed"-like. I believe that I once read that they use Aloe Vera a lot for certain things; could this be what they put in their hair (if anything)?

[This message has been edited by Memp400Kng (edited 17 April 2004).]

I'm not familiar with tauregs at all, but to me, their hair has the 'damp', 'heavy' quaility that dark, unwashed hair often has. Maybe that it what it is. Washing hair as often as we do (once a day for me) drys out hair terriably, their hair seems not to have been dried out. Just a suggestion.

Memp400Kng

posted 18 April 2004 08:12 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Memp400Kng     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
..^^^..hmmm, nice approach GG, that hadn't crossed my mind at all. Sounds very logical though.

Kem-Au

posted 19 April 2004 12:46 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Kem-Au     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GiggleGirl:
I'm not familiar with tauregs at all, but to me, their hair has the 'damp', 'heavy' quaility that dark, unwashed hair often has. Maybe that it what it is. Washing hair as often as we do (once a day for me) drys out hair terriably, their hair seems not to have been dried out. Just a suggestion.

The sun will also do a good job of drying your hair out. My hair is known to get very dry in the summer. I'm not sure how often these people wash their hair, but from the picture that appears to be a natural texture. My wife knows alot about hair and she says you can tell by the root. But the bright shine of their hair makes me think that they might put some kind of oils in it.

Ayazid

posted 22 April 2004 06:46 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Ayazid     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:

Who said that Hakim or Mubarak is ''white''. Maybe Northern Egyptians are Neolithic costal Northern Africans[Magrebians] that evovled to the Med climate. To call these people white is non-scientific or simplistic.

OK. They are light-skinned.

Thought

posted 23 April 2004 12:37 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Thought     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
We should keep mind that the San people of South Africa are adapted to a mediteranean climate as well.

Giza-Rider

posted 05 October 2005 01:21 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Giza-Rider     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Interesting thread, but where do were go from here?

Giza-Rider

posted 05 October 2005 01:26 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Giza-Rider     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Are the Tuareg People Black Africans or just Berbers who have Black Admixture?

tdogg

posted 05 October 2005 01:35 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for tdogg     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Giza-Rider:
Interesting thread, but where do were go from here?

How about back to the topic? Lets not make this a "race" thread.

[This message has been edited by tdogg (edited 05 October 2005).]

rasol

posted 05 October 2005 01:46 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for rasol     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Tuaregs are related to the ancient elongated Africans of pre-dyanstic Egyptian stock. Hosni Mubarak is from the Delta. By the way,Nawal Saadawi is from the Delta to and looks like a typical sa3edeya. Even in the Delta you get a range from Med to even southern types. Mubarak's wife is half Welsh.

Who said that Hakim or Mubarak is ''white''. Maybe Northern Egyptians are Neolithic costal Northern Africans[Magrebians] that evovled to the Med climate. To call these people white is non-scientific or simplistic.

Yes,I do have Khawaga ancestry,and so do many Egyptians in all regions.

Since we discussed this earlier, I said I would post more on the Tuareg from Cavelli Sforza's History and geography of the human genome:

The Tuareg are widely dispersed over a large area and very mobile;

The matrix [below] clearly shows that the Tuareg do not belong to the North African group, but rather to the East African "Ethiopian" group.

At this stage the hypothesis of a common origin of the Tuareg and Beja should be considered a serious possibility....it is most likely that the Tuareg separated from the Beja and began migrating Westward 5,000~ year ago. - Cavelli Sforza p. 173 History/Geography of Human Genonme.

The Tuareg, like the Siwa and Beja are Native to the Nile Valley from 3000BC and earlier - which is more than can be said for many current Arab-Greek-Syrian derived Egyptians who are largey of non-Nile Valley, non-African ancestry.

quote:

Taureg most closely related to:
a) Beja 135
b) Sudanese 240
c) Amhara 278
d) Tigri 320
e) Cushitic 352

[This message has been edited by rasol (edited 05 October 2005).]

leba

posted 05 October 2005 02:24 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for leba     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Eritreans, Somalis, Ethiopians, some Sudanese and Tueregs seem to be the only ''black'' africans who don't have nappy hair.

walklikeanegyptian

posted 05 October 2005 02:31 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
actually Somalis and Ethiopians have nappy hair. or a good many do. same with Upper Egyptians. do u have a problem recognizing nappy hair?

leba

posted 05 October 2005 02:37 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for leba     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by walklikeanegyptian:
actually Somalis and Ethiopians have nappy hair. or a good many do. same with Upper Egyptians. do u have a problem recognizing nappy hair?

Majority of the Somalis don't have nappy hair they have mostly Curly type of hair or wavy.

There are some who even have straight hair like the president of Somalia abdulahi yusuf.

But a lot of Ethiopians do have nappy hair but some don't.

ausar

posted 05 October 2005 02:38 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for ausar     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

Somalis appear to have both wavy and tightly curled hair texture. Usually its distinct from European and Arab hair being that its thick and wavy as opposed to thin.

A Somali told me personally that Habesha[Ethiopians] tend to have more tightly curled hair than do Somalis.

walklikeanegyptian

posted 05 October 2005 02:41 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Upper Egyptians also tend to have nappy hair as well. especially around Aswan.

leba

posted 05 October 2005 02:41 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for leba     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:

Somalis appear to have both wavy and tightly curled hair texture. Usually its distinct from European and Arab hair being that its thick and wavy as opposed to thin.

A Somali told me personally that Habesha[Ethiopians] tend to have more tightly curled hair than do Somalis.

This is very true... Somalis have more loosely curled/wavy hair then for example very mixed habesha Eritreans don't know why...

[This message has been edited by leba (edited 05 October 2005).]

tdogg

posted 05 October 2005 02:45 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for tdogg     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by leba:
Majority of the Somalis don't have nappy hair they have mostly Curly type of hair or wavy.

There are some who even have straight hair like the president of Somalia abdulahi yusuf.

But a lot of Ethiopians do have nappy hair but some don't.

The majority Arabs/Muslims are terrorist

It's not cool to generalize people

[This message has been edited by tdogg (edited 05 October 2005).]

leba

posted 05 October 2005 02:46 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for leba     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tdogg:
The majority Arabs/Muslims are terrorist

It's not cool to generalize people

I don't generalize people it's true. And no most Arabs/Muslims are not terrorist.

walklikeanegyptian

posted 05 October 2005 02:49 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
he was being sarcastic.

Mansa Musa

posted 05 October 2005 02:55 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Mansa Musa     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
A better comparison to Leba's statement would be to say the majority of Arabs/Middle Easterners have hooked noses.

Leba I don't think you know the ethnic groups of Black Africa so extensively to make such statements.

The different hair textures in Africa are likely due to a combination of foreign admixture and climate.

I have loosely curled/wavy hair but then again I am part Cherokee and Jewish from my father's side.

ausar

posted 05 October 2005 03:05 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for ausar     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

I don't think that Somalis got their hair texture from admixture from foreigners. The only foreigners they might have mixed with are Arabs,and its distinct from Arab hair.

walklikeanegyptian

posted 05 October 2005 03:10 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mansa Musa:
A better comparison to Leba's statement would be to say the majority of Arabs/Middle Easterners have hooked noses.

Leba I don't think you know the ethnic groups of Black Africa so extensively to make such statements.

The different hair textures in Africa are likely due to a combination of foreign admixture and climate.

I have loosely curled/wavy hair but then again I am part Cherokee and Jewish from my father's side.

i have frizzy, kinky hair and i am all Egyptian. Makayla (the original poster of this name here), my cousin, has the same type hair.

the different hair textures in Africa are mostly because Africa is home to people with all different genetic components and phenotypes. all Europeans don't have the same hair, so it shouldn't be a shock that not all Africans do.

AFROCENTRIST32

posted 05 October 2005 03:14 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for AFROCENTRIST32     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:

i have frizzy, kinky hair and i am all Egyptian. Makayla (the original poster of this name here), my cousin, has the same type hair.

the different hair textures in Africa are mostly because Africa is home to people with all different genetic components and phenotypes. all Europeans don't have the same hair, so it shouldn't be a shock that not all Africans do.

whatever the so called problem......those are beautiful pics....

I kid you not the first little girl is the spitting image of my daughter

[This message has been edited by AFROCENTRIST32 (edited 05 October 2005).]

leba

posted 05 October 2005 03:15 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for leba     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Do you have any pictures of Egyptians(who are not nubian) with nappy hair? Never really seen one

AFROCENTRIST32

posted 05 October 2005 03:17 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for AFROCENTRIST32     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Do you have any pictures of Egyptians(who are not nubian) with nappy hair? Never really seen one

define nappy

Giza-Rider

posted 05 October 2005 03:22 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Giza-Rider     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
The Tuareg are not Black Africans. As a matter of fact, they used to enslave many Black West Africans.

Before the French colonisation, Tuaregs used to enslave West Africans, either to sell them or to use them for domestic purposes; those who were not sold were usually assimilated into the Tuareg community.

When the French abolished slavery in its colonies, it affected Tuaregs' way of life and many had to abandon their nomadic life for an urban one.

leba

posted 05 October 2005 03:26 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for leba     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AFROCENTRIST32:

define nappy

Tight, Kinky hair that grows in a ball... like this.
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/8677/180pxberniemac5ne.jpg

AFROCENTRIST32

posted 05 October 2005 03:27 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for AFROCENTRIST32     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I gotta say I've seen quite a few pics of tauregs - though I have never met one I am always stunned at their beauty.......

this may cause a lot of flack......
But, I'm more inclined to believe that the Egyptians of lower egypt probably looked like this moreso than their cousins to the south, and definitely moreso than their cousins to the east and north.

gorgeous.......

AFROCENTRIST32

posted 05 October 2005 03:30 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for AFROCENTRIST32     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
The Tuareg are not Black Africans. As a matter of fact, they used to enslave many Black West Africans.

[b]

Before the French colonisation, Tuaregs used to enslave West Africans, either to sell them or to use them for domestic purposes; those who were not sold were usually assimilated into the Tuareg community.

When the French abolished slavery in its colonies, it affected Tuaregs' way of life and many had to abandon their nomadic life for an urban one.

[/B]

man who the hell are black africans......?

let you tell it the only blacks in africa are in SOUTH AFRICA

SHADDUP

AFROCENTRIST32

posted 05 October 2005 03:32 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for AFROCENTRIST32     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Tight, Kinky hair that grows in a ball... like this.
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/8677/180pxberniemac5ne.jpg

OH you mean real hair as opposed to somehting else.....

WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST SAY
HAIR?

ausar

posted 05 October 2005 03:35 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for ausar     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

quote:

This is incorrect. Tuaregs never abandoned their nomadic life untill recently. The Tuaregs were not under French jurisdiction. Its true that they raided and used slaves,but the Tuareg slaves never married the elite.

Most of the enslaved Western Africans were on the bottom caste known as Iklan. Of course, there are also other Western Africans that fuction as part of the blacksmith caste.

The elite caste amongst the Tuaregs look alot like eastern Africans. There are some lighter tuareg Kels that closer to Morocco that might have some Berber influence. Overall, the elite caste looks like eastern Africans.

walklikeanegyptian

posted 05 October 2005 03:43 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:

no kinky haired egyptians, eh?

[This message has been edited by walklikeanegyptian (edited 05 October 2005).]

Giza-Rider

posted 05 October 2005 03:47 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Giza-Rider     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
You have just made my point, so how is it that I'm incorrect.

Those slaves are "Black West Africans". The Tuareg themselves do not consider themselves, Black Africans.

quote:

This is incorrect. Tuaregs never abandoned their nomadic life untill recently. The Tuaregs were not under French jurisdiction. Its true that they raided and used slaves,but the Tuareg slaves never married the elite.

Most of the enslaved Western Africans were on the bottom caste known as Iklan. Of course, there are also other Western Africans that fuction as part of the blacksmith caste.

The elite caste amongst the Tuaregs look alot like eastern Africans. There are some lighter tuareg Kels that closer to Morocco that might have some Berber influence. Overall, the elite caste looks like eastern Africans.

[]

walklikeanegyptian

posted 05 October 2005 03:53 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:

Those slaves are "Black West Africans". The Tuareg themselves do not consider themselves, Black Africans.

me? those kids are all Egyptian, which disproves that there arent any kinky haired egyptians.

AFROCENTRIST32

posted 05 October 2005 03:53 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for AFROCENTRIST32     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:

so now there is another type of african we should all be aware of.....

the "Black West Africans"

as opposed to the real west africans
or the just plain "africans" - like yourself

you friend(I say <that in jest) are a perpetrator.....

Giza-Rider

posted 05 October 2005 03:54 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Giza-Rider     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
AFRO-C, you're still having problems understanding Africa and its people.

There are BLACK AFRICANS, but NOT ALL AFRICANS ARE BLACK.

The Tuareg are a case-in-point of NON-BLACK AFRICANS.

I know it is a little hard for you to believe, but most Africans don't follow your American Black Afrocentric Ideas.

quote:
man who the hell are black africans......?

let you tell it the only blacks in africa are in SOUTH AFRICA

SHADDUP

ausar

posted 05 October 2005 03:54 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for ausar     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

Leba, modern Egyptians have various hair textures from wavy,straight,to tightly curled. One thing I have noticed personally was that many darker Egyptians around areas like Aswan tend to be dark skinned but have a unique hair texture.

For examples these darker Upper Egyptians:

[these people are not Nubians]

Compare with this Coptic kid from Toronto:

He even dreads his hair. Notice he is lighter than those Upper Egyptians.

Here is some comentary from Frank Joseph Yurco:

Frank Joseph Yurco Dec 30 1996, 4:00 am show options
Newsgroups: sci.archaeology, alt.archaeology, soc.culture.egyptian, alt.culture.egyptian
From: fjyu...@midway.uchicago.edu (Frank Joseph Yurco) - Find messages by this author
Date: 1996/12/30
Subject: Re: Are Egyptologists Interested In Ethnicity (was "A Question For Marc Line)
Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Report Abuse

Finally, the posters have lurched into the truth on the issue of who the
ancient Egyptians were. Yes, Upper Egyptians, Copts and Muslims alike are
dark complexioned, and their hair varies from wavy to kinky.
Certainly,
in the ante-bellum American South, they would have been classed with the
other Africans who were enslaved. That ante-bellum southern image is still
common in the United States, where if you have any African ancestors you
are classed as "b;ack". Yet, how screwed up the Americans are is evident
by how the census bureau deals with Egyptians who migrate to the United
States. They are classed as "white" no matter how brown they appear!!!

kifaru

posted 05 October 2005 03:57 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for kifaru     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I just wanted to interject this in relationship to hair textures. I know for a fact that some Egyptioans and Sudanese use hair relaxers to change the texture of their hair. Hair texture of all the groups other than the purest tuaregs tends to skew towards spiral and curly as opposed straight and wavy. I'm sure there are some people who have tightly curled hair in all but the purest Tuaregs I have seen in pictures.

walklikeanegyptian

posted 05 October 2005 03:58 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
can you post more pics of those upper egyptians? they r very good looking people.

Giza-Rider

posted 05 October 2005 04:00 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Giza-Rider     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
You have no idea whatsoever about these pictures, so don't try to pretend that these people are REGULAR UPPER EGYPTIANS, because it is highly unlikley.

The Ancient Egyptains, imported many people from the Sudan and Nubia and some of them did marry with the Egyptians, especially around Aswan and some parts of Upper Egypt.

quote:

no kinky haired egyptians, eh?

AFROCENTRIST32

posted 05 October 2005 04:01 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for AFROCENTRIST32     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

a descendant of king tut ....

ausar

posted 05 October 2005 04:01 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for ausar     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

quote:

Don't you think you should speak to a few Tuareg people before you assume what they think of themselves. BTW, so that you know the word tuareg comes from an Arab word called Targui[ones without faith]. Most Tuareg people call themselves collectivly Kel Tamelsheq[people of the veil]. They divide themselves into different Kels.

walklikeanegyptian

posted 05 October 2005 04:04 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
ausar can u post more upper egyptian pictures?

Giza_rider, those are what regular Upper Egyptians look like. if you dont think so, you apparently havent been there.

ausar

posted 05 October 2005 04:09 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for ausar     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

quote:
You have no idea whatsoever about these pictures, so don't try to pretend that these people are REGULAR UPPER EGYPTIANS, because it is highly unlikley.

Don't pretend that Berber/Arab influenced people from Middle Egypt are regular Upper Egyptians.

quote:
The Ancient Egyptains, imported many people from the Sudan and Nubia and some of them did marry with the Egyptians, especially around Aswan and some parts of Upper Egypt

This is not true. ancient Egyptians never imported Nubians or Sudanese. Nubian mercenaries did settle in various regions of Egypt,but they also settled into parts of the Delta and Lower Egypt.

Modern Nubians will not intermarry with Saidi people living around Aswan. How many times do I have to tell you this? Aswani Egyptians and Nubians look similar but don't intermarry with each other.

On the other hand,ancient Egyptians had war captives from Western Asia and settled them into various regions around the Delta. Western Asians regulary migrated to the Delta.

You even had Western Asiatic foreigners working in areas in Southern Egypt around Luxor at Deir el Medina.

Giza-Rider

posted 05 October 2005 04:19 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Giza-Rider     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Therefore, he must be a CAUCASOID NORTH AFRICAN, as King Tut was recently, forensically and scientifically shown.

quote:
[]

a descendant of king tut ....

[This message has been edited by AFROCENTRIST32 (edited 05 October 2005).][]

[This message has been edited by Giza-Rider (edited 05 October 2005).]

Giza-Rider

posted 05 October 2005 04:24 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Giza-Rider     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

I was born and raised in Egypt, so please don't tell me about my country as though you know it more than I.

Also, some members of my family are Upper Egyptian and they do not look like Black Africans at all.

quote:
[]ausar can u post more upper egyptian pictures?

Giza_rider, those are what regular Upper Egyptians look like. if you dont think so, you apparently havent been there.[]

[This message has been edited by Giza-Rider (edited 05 October 2005).]

walklikeanegyptian

posted 05 October 2005 04:27 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
[b]
I was born and raised in Egypt, so please don't tell me about my country as though you know it more than I.

Also, some members of my family are Upper
Egyptian and they do not look like Black Africans at all.

[This message has been edited by Giza-Rider (edited 05 October 2005).][/B]

well u shouldnt use ur family as the ideal upper egyptian, since they apparently r not.

AFROCENTRIST32

posted 05 October 2005 04:28 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for AFROCENTRIST32     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
[b]AFRO-C, you're still having problems understanding Africa and its people.

There are BLACK AFRICANS, but NOT ALL AFRICANS ARE BLACK.

The Tuareg are a case-in-point of NON-BLACK AFRICANS.

I know it is a little hard for you to believe, but most Africans don't follow your American Black Afrocentric Ideas.

[/B]

OK, since I'm so dumb and you seem to know how all africans think of themselves, why don't you educate me.

what is a "black" african?

how dark do you have to be to be a black african?

you say black like it is some sort of dialect knowing fully well what the devisive implications of "blackness" are; yet you throw the meaningless word around to stir up debate (I am guilty for responding to it - yes) as though it means anything at all.

you call yourself an african, yet you routinely use black and non-black to qualify your beilief in race. I don't deny being caught up in a personal struggle with race, conceptually......... YOU ......seem to be in denial about how much it means to you

IS there a minimum amount of "black african" in your lineage that you must have before you would be considered "black african"?

or is the term "black african" so stigmatized that word association (in english no less - language of the opressor)causes a, pavlovian, involuntary response in your pshche............

you suffer greatly from a condition called ......

INTELLECTUAL COGNITIVE DISSONANCE

you are not african no matter what you look like

Giza-Rider

posted 05 October 2005 04:32 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Giza-Rider     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Upper Egyptian Little Girl

This topic is 3 pages long:   1  2  3