EgyptSearch Forums
  Ancient Egypt and Egyptology
  Erroneous E's latest blunder. (Page 7)

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
This topic is 8 pages long:   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Erroneous E's latest blunder.
mali

posted 12 May 2005 10:05 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for mali     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Thought2:
Thought Writes:

The Greek people in general carry Sub-Saharan Y-Clades in a frequency approaching ~25% of their gene pool.

mike...FOLKORE...modern genetics...CORRECTs..the flawed thoughts of otheres...so if ur going to bombared us with eurocentric OUTDATERD..distorted...data..thats unreliable...and invalid...THIS IS NOT DODONA...i just checked that site out...and its ..a ...comedy house...

MIKE...GO BACK TO DODONA...im just frantic at the idea a fragiled mind can see such eurocentric propaganda on the net...

your arguments are a straw....

IP: Logged

Mike the Hellene

posted 12 May 2005 10:08 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Mike the Hellene     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
You're right, Mali. I think I'm going to convert to EgyptSearchism and see the light.

rasol

posted 12 May 2005 10:14 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for rasol     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Dondona: and its ..a ...comedy house

Agreed. My view is that cites like Dodona, Stormfront, Race 'reality', are not worth educating because the level of discourse is frankly too low.

However, the least ill-educated of the lot, will eventually, inevitably come to sites like this.

I never click on any of Erroneous E's links for example. [so he is wasting his time in that regard ] Whatever he has to say, he can say here, but...don't waste my time.

We bring them here, and refute all of their rubbish for all the world to see.

Thought2

posted 12 May 2005 10:42 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Thought2     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rasol:

Agreed. My view is that cites like Dodona, Stormfront, Race 'reality', are not worth educating because the level of discourse is frankly too low.

Thought Writes:

These sorts of sites are like therapy for those who can't seem to accept the results of modern genetic analysis. Hence they get together in a club and blame the results of genetic analysis on some Left Wing, Politically Correct conspiracy. But the fact remains SCIENCE is moving in a very different direction than psuedo-science and the outdated concept of Race.

Thought Posts:

Anthropologist C.L. Brace

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/first/brace.html

"There is nothing wrong with using geographic labels to designate people. Major continental terms are just fine, and sub-regional refinements such as Western European, Eastern African, Southeast Asian, and so forth carry no unintentional baggage. In contrast, terms such as "Negroid," "Caucasoid," and "Mongoloid" create more problems than they solve. Those very terms reflect a mix of narrow regional, specific ethnic, and descriptive physical components with an assumption that such separate dimensions have some kind of common tie. Biologically, such terms are worse than useless. Their continued use, then, is in social situations where people think they have some meaning."

[This message has been edited by Thought2 (edited 12 May 2005).]

Mike the Hellene

posted 12 May 2005 10:47 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Mike the Hellene     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Yeah... "Caucasoid race"... pffffft! As if!

rasol

posted 12 May 2005 10:53 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for rasol     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mike the Hellene:

Yeah...."Berlin Wall"....pffft! As if.

Thought2

posted 12 May 2005 10:54 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Thought2     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:

Thought Writes:

Mike, what are you talking about?

Mike the Hellene

posted 12 May 2005 10:58 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Mike the Hellene     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I have no idea. I think I'm some kind of drunken wandering Bohemian who doesn't have a helluva clue how he ended up here.

[This message has been edited by Mike the Hellene (edited 12 May 2005).]

Super car

posted 12 May 2005 10:58 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Super car     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Basically, the amateurs who continue to use terms like "caucasoid", do so, with nothing much else in mind, other than the mere presence of what they describe as a 'thin' nose.

mali

posted 12 May 2005 10:59 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for mali     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Thought Writes:

Mike, what are you talking about?

thought

hopefully he didnt pull the trigger on that pistol it seems he was holding so long and probably could not accept reality as his last life line on egyptsearch ..pff'''ed....

Mike the Hellene

posted 12 May 2005 11:02 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Mike the Hellene     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
EgyptSearch has made me a new man. I always knew I was black at heart, but with 25% sub-Saharan ancestry, I know I've got a smokin' future as a human boombox. Check out my mad skillz: Ba-doom, bada-bada, bada-boom, ba-da-doom, wicka wicka, posh ba-doom.

Thought2

posted 12 May 2005 11:10 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Thought2     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:

EgyptSearch has made me a new man. I always knew I was black at heart, but with 25% sub-Saharan ancestry, I know I've got a smokin' future as a human boombox. Check out my mad skillz: Ba-doom, bada-bada, bada-boom, ba-da-doom, wicka wicka, posh ba-doom.

Thought Writes:

Very mature Mike. Instead of addressing the fact that Y-Clade analysis traces migration patterns from East Africa around the circum-Mediteranean basin within the last 10,000 years you ATTEMPT to make off-color jokes that aren't even creative or funny. Let's refocus our energy on science and anthropology. Your loose usage of terminology is reflective of sloppy scholarship. There is no 'Greek race' and the FACT that Greeks have Sub-Saharan genetic lineages does NOT make them Black.

Mike the Hellene

posted 12 May 2005 11:15 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Mike the Hellene     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Whaaa... you didn't like it? Does this mean my future as a human boombox is officially over?

Please, don't go anywhere. I can still be black! You'll see! Just a second!

See! Here I am chillin' with my crew. The guy with the 25% black ancestry is me. It's like we're all brothers or something.

mali

posted 12 May 2005 11:20 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for mali     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:

wolf in sheeps clothing

im not familar with Evil E....

but this character...sure mimics Evil E but with a bucket of juvenile smirks....

Ausr is this character one of evil e personal...

Thought2

posted 12 May 2005 11:22 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Thought2     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:

Here I am chillin' with my crew. The guy with the 25% black ancestry is me. It's like we're all brothers or something.

Thought Writes:

Mike, as close as you are standing to these guys it is likely that you HAVE had some Black ancestry up in you. If that is why you came over here, well.... we don't swing that way. It's 'Greek' to us!

Mike the Hellene

posted 12 May 2005 11:23 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Mike the Hellene     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

I am the ghost of Evil Euro! Come to plague the black man with the Hamitic Hypothesis!

Mike the Hellene

posted 12 May 2005 11:25 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Mike the Hellene     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Thought Writes:

Mike, as close as you are standing to these guys it is likely that you HAVE had some Black ancestry up in you. If that is why you came over here, well.... we don't swing that way. It's 'Greek' to us!

lmao... that's gold.

Thought2

posted 12 May 2005 11:28 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Thought2     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:

lmao... that's gold.

Thought Writes:

Mike "The Booty Bandit" finds this funny? I was serious.

Mike the Hellene

posted 12 May 2005 11:29 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Mike the Hellene     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Mike Writes:

Why do you always begin your posts with "Thought Writes"? I've just got to know, honey. *flaps hand*

mali

posted 12 May 2005 11:42 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for mali     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Thought Writes:

lol...lmao...thought

i was dying in laughter...cause..

if mike is looking for a "group" to join its certainly is not egyptsearch...

im not bashing the guy..

but stay at that...greek "frat"...club...

since i cant speak for all but myself...

does not want to see the sight of that on this forum

egyptians ...egyptsearch doesnt.... swing that "way".....

i know i can blame you Mike...we wont know..

ITS A GREEK THING

Mike the Hellene

posted 12 May 2005 11:52 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Mike the Hellene     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
"Sons of Greece, let us go,
In arms against the foe,
Till their hated blood doth flow,
In a river past our feet."

I love that song. You got Greeks, blood, weapons, all it needs is explosions and it would be the epitome of gross manliness.

Pimander

posted 13 May 2005 05:21 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Pimander     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Just a thank you to Super Car and Co. for the information I requested on the monumental Ethiopian "lion" arch. I am intrigued because it appears to be a much larger than life replica of the classic "friction" style of divination used among various African tribes.

As for Mike the Hellene - who has contributed heroically to local mirth and mehem appearing on this board (which is sometimes too hammer and tongs for words) the toga party continues over at...
http://www.egyptology.com/niankhkhnum_khnumhotep/

Forget Bacchus and Pan. Egypt will make a real party animal out of you. Call it a manic cure...

a bientot
DMc

Evil Euro

posted 13 May 2005 07:24 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Evil Euro     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mali:

boo hooo...evil euro....stop winning...

I can't stop winning. I have all the answers, and you Afronuts have none.

Evil Euro

posted 13 May 2005 07:27 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Evil Euro     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Afronut apes covet this . . .

Because they're ashamed of this . . .

rasol

posted 13 May 2005 10:01 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for rasol     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Unrefuted Facts:
quote:
rasol posts:
East Africans have been equatorial [black] for many 10's of thousands of years. - CL Brace

dark skinned is the original state of Homo Sapiens - N. Jablonski

claims that Caucasoid peoples once lived in eastern Africa have been shown to be wrong - J.O. Vogel

the peopling of East Africa was carried out by three main African groups: the Cushitic-speaking peoples; the Nilotic-speaking peoples; the Bantu-speaking peoples....ancestors of most present-day East Africans– the Black Africans. - Dr. Elisabeth Dunstan and David Hall

"Hamite" has long been discredited and no longer exists as a legitimate racial, genetic or linguistic concept.

No answers?

Kush

quote:
Thought Writes:

You didn't even answer my question. I asked you SPECIFICALLY which refuge the Greeks came out of?

What's taking so long?

quote:
TROPICAL desert covered much of {LGM} Horn of Africa http://www.esd.ornl.gov/projects/qen/new_africa.html

Please provide ONE study that states East Africa was NON-Tropical during the period in question?

What's taking so long?

[This message has been edited by rasol (edited 13 May 2005).]

Super car

posted 13 May 2005 02:04 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Super car     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
[b]Unrefuted Facts:
What's taking so long?

It is taking so long for him to answer these basic questions, while spamming the board with stuff that has been countless times addressed months ago, because he knows that once he does, that is it. He knows that even his trolling tactics, of avoiding the questions asked, wouldn't help him hide behind such a blatant defeat.

kenndo

posted 14 May 2005 12:42 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for kenndo     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
here are some picture of some of the temples of kush(nubia)
so evil euro get a life.
rasol if you can click and post them here. http://www.learningsites.com/EarlyWork/hist_gb-2.htm
http://www.learningsites.com/Support_pages/whatwedo.htm
http://www.learningsites.com/Support_pages/whatwedo.htm

[This message has been edited by kenndo (edited 14 May 2005).]

Thought2

posted 14 May 2005 03:42 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Thought2     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thought Writes:

You didn't even answer my question. I asked you SPECIFICALLY which refuge the Greeks came out of?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's taking so long?

Thought Posts:

Biomed Pharmacother. 2005 May 9; [Epub ahead of print] Related Articles, Links

Haplotype XV of the Y-chromosome is the main haplotype in West-Europe.

Dieterlen F, Lucotte G.

Institute of Molecular Anthropology, Paris, France.

We have analyzed Y-chromosome variation in a large sample of males from Western Europe by surveying p49a,f TaqI polymorphisms. Haplotype XV (A3, Cl, D2, Fl, Il) is the main Y-chromosome haplotype in West Europe, with a Basque focus in Southwestern Europe. This study demonstrates that the geographic distribution of Y-chromosome variation for p49a,f TaqI haplotype XV reveals an important genetic identity for populations that live in the Occidental part of Europe.

Thought Posts:

Semino et al.

Population Haplotype Frequency
Dutch Haplotype XV (R1b1) 70.4%
Italian Haplotype XV (R1b1) 62%
French Haplotype XV (R1b1) 52.2%
German Haplotype XV (R1b1) 50%
Greek Haplotype XV (R1b1) 27%
Syrian Haplotype XV (R1b1) 15%

Thought2

posted 14 May 2005 03:48 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Thought2     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pimander:

Just a thank you to Super Car and Co. for the information I requested on the monumental Ethiopian "lion" arch. I am intrigued because it appears to be a much larger than life replica of the classic "friction" style of divination used among various African tribes.

As for Mike the Hellene - who has contributed heroically to local mirth and mehem appearing on this board (which is sometimes too hammer and tongs for words) the toga party continues over at...
http://www.egyptology.com/niankhkhnum_khnumhotep/

Forget Bacchus and Pan. Egypt will make a real party animal out of you. Call it a manic cure...

a bientot
DMc

Thought Writes:

The scene of Bush and the Saudi Prince kissing and holding hands really through America for a tailspin. But we all know that it was a tradition and not homosexuality being expressed. Likewise, Homosexuality was NOT a part of traditional African culture (unlike Greece).

Super car

posted 14 May 2005 04:08 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Super car     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Thought Posts:

Semino et al.

Population Haplotype Frequency
Dutch Haplotype XV (R1b1) 70.4%
Italian Haplotype XV (R1b1) 62%
French Haplotype XV (R1b1) 52.2%
German Haplotype XV (R1b1) 50%
Greek Haplotype XV (R1b1) 27%
Syrian Haplotype XV (R1b1) 15%[/B]

Can you please give me the title of the Semino et al. study that you took these frequencies from?

Djehuti

posted 14 May 2005 04:33 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Djehuti     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Not this stuff again!

quote:
Evil knows not says: Because they're ashamed of this . . .

First of all most Africans don't live in dwellings like that, or at least not as shabby as that. Second, how many times have people told you that that make-shift hut is used by nomadic people that don't stay in one place too long.

Also, I suggest you read this book:

African Civilizations: Precolonial Cities & States in Tropical Africa - An Archaeological Perspective
by Graham Connah

(btw, the author's not an afrocentric but a white professor of archaeology and anthropology)

[This message has been edited by Djehuti (edited 14 May 2005).]

Djehuti

posted 14 May 2005 04:44 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Djehuti     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
As for Thought, Rasol, and others, what is it with you guys in the Greek-E3b thing?

[This message has been edited by Djehuti (edited 14 May 2005).]

Super car

posted 14 May 2005 04:49 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Super car     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Evil utilizes that photo spam as a therapy tool for his frustration with having to deal with facts that he doesn't like, on a daily basis.

Super car

posted 14 May 2005 04:53 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Super car     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
...btw, he's not an afrocentric but a white professor of archaeology and anthropology

Keep in mind that 'Afrocentrism' has been extended to white folks, who even slightly challenge or reject distorted Eurocentric establishments. Think Bernal.

[This message has been edited by Super car (edited 14 May 2005).]

Topdog

posted 14 May 2005 06:27 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Topdog     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Not this stuff again!

First of all most Africans don't live in dwellings like that, or at least not as shabby as that. Second, how many times have people told you that that make-shift hut is used by nomadic people that don't stay in one place too long.

Also, I suggest you read this book:

[b]African Civilizations: Precolonial Cities & States in Tropical Africa - An Archaeological Perspective

by Graham Connah

(btw, the author's not an afrocentric but a white professor of archaeology and anthropology)

[This message has been edited by Djehuti (edited 14 May 2005).][/B]

I actually have that book by Graham Connah.

Thought2

posted 14 May 2005 09:04 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Thought2     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Super car:

Can you please give me the title of the Semino et al. study that you took these frequencies from?

Thought Posts:

http://www.uvm.edu/~biology/Classes/296c/thegenetic.pdf

Thought2

posted 14 May 2005 09:08 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Thought2     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:

As for Thought, Rasol, and others, what is it with you guys in the Greek-E3b thing?

Thought Writes:

Djehuti, can you please expand your question to form a complete sentence?

Super car

posted 14 May 2005 10:00 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Super car     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Thought Posts:

http://www.uvm.edu/~biology/Classes/296c/thegenetic.pdf

I appreciate it.

Evil Euro

posted 15 May 2005 07:42 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Evil Euro     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Homosexuality was NOT a part of traditional African culture (unlike Greece).

"There are at least 33 different cultures in Africa (From the Yoruba in Northern Nigeria and the Barenda of the Northern Transvaal, to the Kamba of East Africa) where marriages between women are recognized. Academics are quick to deny that lesbianism has any role in such arrangements despite considerable evidence to the contrary.

"One study on homosexuality in Africa indicates that of 78 cultures with little contact with Western values, 49 approved of or at least tolerated homosexuality. This may indicate that homophobia (NOT homosexuality) is a Western colonial import."

-- Neil Miller, Out in the World: Gay and Lesbian Life From Buenos Aires to Bangkok

Evil Euro

posted 15 May 2005 07:47 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Evil Euro     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:

Typical African villages:

How impressive.

rasol

posted 15 May 2005 09:07 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for rasol     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

Erroneous, instead of "looking for Lesbians" online, perhaps you should seek some answers?

Unrefuted Facts:

quote:
rasol posts:
East Africans have been equatorial [black] for many 10's of thousands of years. - CL Brace

dark skinned is the original state of Homo Sapiens - N. Jablonski

claims that Caucasoid peoples once lived in eastern Africa have been shown to be wrong - J.O. Vogel

the peopling of East Africa was carried out by three main African groups: the Cushitic-speaking peoples; the Nilotic-speaking peoples; the Bantu-speaking peoples....ancestors of most present-day East Africans– the Black Africans. - Dr. Elisabeth Dunstan and David Hall

"Hamite" has long been discredited and no longer exists as a legitimate racial, genetic or linguistic concept.

No answers?

Kush

quote:
Thought Writes:

What's taking so long?

quote:
TROPICAL desert covered much of {LGM} Horn of Africa http://www.esd.ornl.gov/projects/qen/new_africa.html

Please provide ONE study that states East Africa was NON-Tropical during the period in question?

What's taking so long?

Thought2

posted 15 May 2005 12:47 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Thought2     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Evil Euro:

[b]"There are at least 33 different cultures in Africa (From the Yoruba in Northern Nigeria and the Barenda of the Northern Transvaal, to the Kamba of East Africa) where marriages between women are recognized. Academics are quick to deny that lesbianism has any role in such arrangements despite considerable evidence to the contrary.

"One study on homosexuality in Africa indicates that of 78 cultures with little contact with Western values, 49 approved of or at least tolerated homosexuality. This may indicate that homophobia (NOT homosexuality) is a Western colonial import."

-- Neil Miller, Out in the World: Gay and Lesbian Life From Buenos Aires to Bangkok

[/B]

Thought Writes:

Peer-reveiwed study please?

There is a clear ANCIENT history to homosexuality and pedophilla in ancient Greece. But anyway this is a side-issue to this forum so I'll leave it alone....

Djehuti

posted 15 May 2005 01:18 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Djehuti     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Evil-Knows not says: "There are at least 33 different cultures in Africa (From the Yoruba in Northern Nigeria and the Barenda of the Northern Transvaal, to the Kamba of East Africa) where marriages between women are recognized. Academics are quick to deny that lesbianism has any role in such arrangements despite considerable evidence to the contrary.

Actually, there is no lesbianism involved with such "marriages". An anthropology professor of mine actually explained this. That this custom is usually practiced by women in matrilineal societies of Africa where married women who are barren and unable to produce heirs can take on a psuedo-wife which produces heirs for her. This psuedo-wife is usually a woman of low rank and her children take on the name and inheritance of the real wife. No actual lesbianism involved!!

And yes, there are some societies in Africa where homosexuality is present but is really not as common.

[This message has been edited by Djehuti (edited 15 May 2005).]

Djehuti

posted 15 May 2005 01:23 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Djehuti     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Knows not also says: Typical African villages:

How impressive.

Again I say read

African Civilizations: Precolonial Cities & States in Tropical Africa - An Archaeological Perspective
by Graham Connah

Thought2

posted 15 May 2005 01:27 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Thought2     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:

And yes, there are some societies in Africa where homosexuality is present but is really not as common.

Thought Writes:

And that is very different than an actual ANCIENT HISTORICAL record of homosexual practices in Africa. Many things happen in Africa NOW.

rasol

posted 15 May 2005 01:48 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for rasol     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Erroneous anticipated sub-mental reply:

Greeks are 100% heterosexual.

Mediterranid type B heterosexual Greek prison buddies.

Djehuti

posted 15 May 2005 01:49 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Djehuti     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
By the way, the reason why homosexuality and pedophilia was so rampant in Classical Greece was because of the sexual and gender views that Greek men had at the time. Classical Greece was extremely patriarchal and hypermasculine society. Women were secluded, except prostitutes, and women were considered as creatures so inferior that the only meaningful sexual relationships involving equal partners was between men! And boys reaching puberty were expected to have some sexual rendevous with mature men as a rite of passage into adulthood. Warriors cohabited especially during times of war etc. etc.

There is an interesting book by Classicist Eva C. Keuls called Reign of the Phallus. It gives a very in depth look at sexual politics of Classical Greece and how it pervaded everything in their society!

mali

posted 15 May 2005 03:36 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for mali     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Thought Writes:

There is a clear ANCIENT history to homosexuality and pedophilla in ancient Greece. But anyway this is a side-issue to this forum so I'll leave it alone....

Thats all that evil..Euro..can cling onto

Ancient Greece the "post child" of homosexuality. The "love of a man"...

Diavatas prison...Evil Euro....report to cell block 696...lol

mali

posted 15 May 2005 03:39 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for mali     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Thought Writes:

Thats all that evil..Euro..can cling onto

Ancient Greece the "poster child" of homosexuality. The "love of a man"...

Diavatas prison...Evil Euro....report to cell block 696...lol

Thought2

posted 16 May 2005 03:17 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Thought2     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:

Thought Writes:

quote:
Originally posted by Rasol:

What's taking so long?

quote:

Thought Posts:

Biomed Pharmacother. 2005 May 9;

Haplotype XV (R1b1) of the Y-chromosome is the main haplotype in West-Europe.

Dieterlen F, Lucotte G.

Institute of Molecular Anthropology, Paris, France.

Thought Posts:

"Concerning the East Mediterranean, haplotype frequencies fall from Albania (14.7%) and Ex-Yugoslavia (10%) to value 3.8% in Greece and 2.6% in Central Turkey."

"Haplotype XV is the MAIN Y haplotype in West Europe."

This topic is 8 pages long:   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8