EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » RAMY FOUAD RAFLA KIRIAKOS OR AYMAN ALBERT AYAD

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: RAMY FOUAD RAFLA KIRIAKOS OR AYMAN ALBERT AYAD
michaela_112@hotmail.com
Member # 4379

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for michaela_112@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is on the topic of egyptian con men...we should have a list like the Russian kunstkamera.net including pictures and all lol
The newest member is RAMY FOUAD RAFLA KIRIAKOS OR AYMAN ALBERT AYAD, although he can go by many different names. He says he is coptic orthodox christian and knows enough about the Bible to make people people believe this but could easily be a muslim. He is 26 years old (2004), and his birthday is on November 13, 1977. Ramy paints a sad story of himself saying that his dad died when he was young and that he lives alone with his mom (Hayat) in Cairo Egypt. His exact address is: 23 Mamal El-Alban St, Khalafawy Shoubra. Cairo, Egypt, 11241.
His phone number is number is 202-205-9564 or 202-431-4293 (this one is under the name of AYMAN ALBERT AYAD).
Ramy says he is a lawyer, but again this is yet to be proven. Ramy supposedly works for Mr. Labib Moawad. His emails so far are: ramyrafla@hotmail.com, ramy_5@hotmail.com, newrock2004@hotmail.com (he also posted some messages on this forum).
He is really smooth and asks girls to come to Egypt to marry him in order to get his Canadian/ American residency. The last I heard he has been talking to girls from New Zealand, U.S. and Canada. There could be more all over the place.
He is a lier, a cheat and all he thinks about is himself (extremely selfish person) His mom (Hayat) is also in with the scam. Actually his whole family is in with the scam and that's why I'm also posting their information. He has one brother (Hany) and one sister (Hanna). Hanna's husband is called Gerguis FatehAllah Matta Gerguis (lives in Nozha). If any of you girls come across him...beware... He calls anyone and anything his wife...
If this sounds anything like your new egyptian man you can email me at michaela_112@hotmail and I will verify this information

[This message has been edited by michaela_112@hotmail.com (edited 11 August 2004).]

Posts: 55 | From: Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
michaela_112@hotmail.com
Member # 4379

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for michaela_112@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just to let everyone know I'm not against egyptians by any means. I believe that this guy named Ramy is a poor representation of what egyptians are.
I also respect people from all different religions and backgrounds but I felt it is necessary that unsuspecting women are warned about men (of any culture) like this.
This experience has not deterred me from going to Egypt in the near future since I have always wanted to go there. So when the time comes I will ask for advice for traveling to Egypt.

Posts: 55 | From: Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com