EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Debbie (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Debbie
Nutso_Ordinary
Member # 3826

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Nutso_Ordinary   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's your story?
Do you work in Egypt?
What's your status in Egypt?Do you have a work permit?
Do you pay Taxes?

Why do you keep giving people information on how to **** Egyptians in the Ass?

CAN YOU AT LEAST PRETEND YOU CARE ABOUT EGYPTIANS!

Posts: 40 | From: Mars | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am going to say a word or two about Debbie because she will lower herself to respond to your attack. She like, everyone else, will just consider you to be a creep. There are a lot of them lurking in the darker corners of various Forums.

If you were half the person that Debbie is, or loved Egypt even a quarter as much, then you might have something to be proud of. I doubt that she has ever given advice on how to "f**k Egyptians in the ass" - perhaps you are an expert in this particular area.

From the way your post was written you sound as though you have had American influences in your life. (ass) Why does that not surprise me?

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagnoon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:
I am going to say a word or two about Debbie because she will lower herself to respond to your attack. She like, everyone else, will just consider you to be a creep. There are a lot of them lurking in the darker corners of various Forums.

If you were half the person that Debbie is, or loved Egypt even a quarter as much, then you might have something to be proud of. I doubt that she has ever given advice on how to "f**k Egyptians in the ass" - perhaps you are an expert in this particular area.

From the way your post was written you sound as though you have had American influences in your life. (ass) Why does that not surprise me?

What the **** does "I doubt that she has ever given advice on how to "f**k Egyptians in the ass" " mean? Your coming to someone's defence without a definitive knowledge, don't you know better.

She can answer or she can igonre the questions, but the record is clear, go and check her posts about how to work under the table.
What about all the fucking advise and on where to drink and where to exchange money in the black market.

I am sick and fucking tired of all of those fucking brainless morons pretending to fucking care and they don't give a god damn **** .

Posts: 343 | From: Magnoon Land | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mydream
Member # 4638

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for mydream     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If we ignore it, it will go away!
I have never met Debbie but had hoped to when I last visited Egypt, unfortunately I had to cancel.
She has been extremely helpful on this forum to me and others.
Her clarity of description has been commendable, but of course with her intelligence she does not need to use vulgar language.
I thought we had "moderators" here - can some one tell what exactly they do

Posts: 97 | From: uk | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mydream:
If we ignore it, it will go away!
I have never met Debbie but had hoped to when I last visited Egypt, unfortunately I had to cancel.
She has been extremely helpful on this forum to me and others.
Her clarity of description has been commendable, but of course with her intelligence she does not need to use vulgar language.
I thought we had "moderators" here - can some one tell what exactly they do

Delete threads that nobody wanted them too

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elmagnoon - I am disappointed. I thought you had at least one brain cell rattling around in that head of yours. How can I consider you a worthy adversary in any argument after an outburst like that?

Even if you were right about advice on how to change money (and I have no evidence that you are) how does that hurt the average Egyptian? Strange definition of "*&*&*(*(*&^%&* in the ass". Strange explanatory form of Arabic too.

Lines like this prove just how 'fu**ing stupid some of you are". I despair at Egypt's future if it is ever run by people with such warped minds as displayed here.

Come on moderators - do your job.

[This message has been edited by Luxorlover (edited 02 July 2004).]

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jennifer
Member # 1443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jennifer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If a person on this board doesn't even know where Debbie works or any of her story, then obviously they haven't read more than one or two of her posts.
I HAVE met her, and she's a wonderful lady and friend. She loves egypt and many egyptians, and this is obvious to anyone who pays any attention.
Occasionally, someone who feels that the service she provides competes with theirs attempts to discredit her in some way. It has never worked.

Posts: 322 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagnoon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Elmagnoon - I am disappointed. I thought you had at least one brain cell rattling around in that head of yours. How can I consider you a worthy adversary in any argument after an outburst like that?
(edited 02 July 2004).]

What gives you the impression I care?

Ther questions are still out there, instead of all of you coming blindly and mindlessly defending her , answer the Fucking qusestions.

Debbie's actions will not have that much of an effect on Egypt's Economy nor it's Cluture, nevertheless, it's disgusting.

How could you not all be disgusted at such actions when you live in Egypt and claim to respect Egyptians, I doubt that any of you picked up on any o her remarks and replies to others.

Shame on you

Posts: 343 | From: Magnoon Land | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
Delete threads that nobody wanted them too

I rercall in one of your replies to a question regarding age difference between you and your husband you wrote:

(believe me he's very young...I like my meat fresh)

You may live fifty more years in Egypt and you will never get it, Egyptian Women NEVER refer to their husbands as fresh meat.

[This message has been edited by elmagnoon (edited 02 July 2004).]

elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Jennifer:
[B]I HAVE met her, and she's a wonderful lady and friend. She loves egypt and many egyptians, and this is obvious to anyone who pays any attention.
[B]

Debbie
posted 28 June 2004 11:58 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, your visa says right on it that work is not allowed, but there are many companies that are happy to hire you and pay you under the table....so to speak.
The advantage to having a residency visa is for travel within Egypt. Egypt Air and the hotels give tremendous discounts to nationals and residents that tourists (all with a tourist visa) don't receive.

Debbie
posted 30 June 2004 12:21 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
Originally posted by sunny44:
i`m not looking for benefits or a good payed job or something i just wann go there as quick as possible, to work. but how to get a job with contract (from europe)??? and if i have that it will take more time to get the work permission, that`s what i think.
but i`m a little afraid if i work on a tourist visa, what`s worst case could happen to me if someone finds out(touristpolice)???

Sunny, What is your nationality? That will make a BIG difference in how you would be treated if you were caught working without a work permit, I guess. For Americans and many European nationalities it is no big deal, but if you are Eastern European, it might be a much bigger deal.

[This message has been edited by elmagnoon (edited 02 July 2004).]

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
El magnoon - what about that can possibly be described as disgusting? Strange logic.

If you call that disgusting where does the likes of a 'noble' Egyptian called Ahmed fit into your image of wronged Egyptians?

ahmed2004
Member # 4528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahmed2004     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MONICA can you see what luxorlover writing about me here?though i didnot share here!!
but still iam keeping my deal [not attack any one even my attackers]but not so long!!!

Posts: 273 | From: egypt,aswan | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya Ahmed...mafeesh fayda.....
It seems that it is no use to keep saying stop the attacks...
It is so sad.

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Am I supposed to forgive you Ahmed just because you have not insulted me for a day ot not used disgusting language for a week or two? Sorry mate, life's not like that. And no I have not insulted you. I called you a 'noble'Egyptian - interpret that how you like. If the cap fits, wear it.

I am sure that Allah will reward your nobility in seeking Monica's approval of your restraint. (Did you tell her that out of the blue you called me an 'Old Maid' a couple of days ago when i did not even know that you were on the forum again.) I asked if Allah had put you on this earth to plague me.

Keep up the good work.

elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
quote:
El magnoon - what about that can possibly be described as disgusting? Strange logic.

Exactly my point, Debbie and many others (apparently including you) will never care enough for Egypt and Egyptian to realize that encouraging people to work under the table is Illegal, Immoral and just plain disgusting.

Someone at one point amplied that she is getting a free ride in Egypt, I'm asking:

DOES SHE PAY TAXES?

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
I have a business and I do.
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a question to you Elmagnoon... does anyone actually pay the right amount of tax in Egypt. I was recently asked by a western business man if I would produce accounts for his Egyptian company so he could assess it's performance. His Egyptian accountants were too busy fiddling the figures, and telling him it is normal practice,... so he does not pay much tax, ...for him to have a clue what was actually going on. I have spoken to many Egyptian accountants and it seems to be standard practice to have two sets of books for every business. If these sorts of practices are so ingrained in the system of a country you can hardly blame a foreigner for coming here and following 'normal' practice.

[This message has been edited by Penny (edited 03 July 2004).]

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmed2004
Member # 4528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahmed2004     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
STILL IAM KEEPING MY PROMISS TO NOT ATTACK YOU AGAIN,THOUGH YOU TRY TO PUSH ME DOING THAT AGAIN AND AGAIN,!!!

Posts: 273 | From: egypt,aswan | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jennifer:
If a person on this board doesn't even know where Debbie works or any of her story, then obviously they haven't read more than one or two of her posts.
I HAVE met her, and she's a wonderful lady and friend. She loves egypt and many egyptians, and this is obvious to anyone who pays any attention.
Occasionally, someone who feels that the service she provides competes with theirs attempts to discredit her in some way. It has never worked.

Exactly! Plus - the last thing Debbie is doing is ripping Egyptians off. I observed that she always pays people well for any kind of service and if she recommends anyone to you, be it a taxidriver, a cleaning person or whatever, she makes sure you do the same.

Your spiteful remarks just cast a bad light on you, not on her.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
People always have their own agenda when they attack others.
wilsonkick
Member # 3153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilsonkick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Debbie
posted 28 June 2004 11:58 PM
Yes, your visa says right on it that work is not allowed, but there are many companies that are happy to hire you and pay you under the table....so to speak.

Any one here trying to attack debbie for saying this ...... well they do not live in the real world ..... come on open your eyes .... go to ANY country in the world and you will be able to find many places that will hire you like this .....

Posts: 42 | From: isle of man uk | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimo_the_maniac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am stumped here too. Why are so many people ticked off by Debbie in particular? She has her views and she is entitled to them, but she is about the least one sided person on this board and she always tells both sides of it.

About working without a visa, many Egyptians do the same in the US and most of the time they can get away with it. And the fact is Debbie is doing a service that very few Egyptians are equally willing and capable of doing, so she's not stealing anyone's livelihood. In fact as Dalia just said, she is creating income for a lot of people. And I know for a fact that she is not one of those people who are against paying "tourist" prices to taxis and so on. She understands people are trying to make a living and should not be nailed to pittance by people who financially couldn't care less if they paid double the normal price for a taxi.

You picked the wrong target here, IMHO.

Posts: 850 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Well said Kimo.

Debbie was accused of "f*kcing Egyptians in the ass", which was a totally ridiculous statement which did no credit to the poster.

mydream
Member # 4638

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for mydream     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think any one on this forum would disagree that we are free to voice our opinions
Using disgusting, vulgar language in doing so is ill mannered, and disrespectful to all especially them selves.

Posts: 97 | From: uk | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philand teresa
Member # 2726

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for philand teresa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can we just say that Debbie was good enough to put us in contact with a reliable travel agent in Cairo. She did this for no other reason than to be helpful to us. We might take her out for dinner when were in Cairo, just to meet the lady who gives her time and knowledge so freely. Its a pity that she has been singled out for this torrent of abuse. She is only trying to be helpful.
Posts: 119 | From: West Midlands. U.K. | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to all the people who know me or don't know me, but felt compelled to defend me. I says Thanks to you all.

Nutso_Ordinary seems to have lost interest in this thread, or is just waiting for my reply. Guess we will see which now.

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for elmagnoon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Debbie:
Thanks to all the people who know me or don't know me, but felt compelled to defend me. I says Thanks to you all.

Nutso_Ordinary seems to have lost interest in this thread, or is just waiting for my reply. Guess we will see which now.

Ok, So Debbie is a very nice person, Very Helpful and Loves everyone and everyone loves her...GREAAT.

Where are the answers to the questions?

Telling me that Egyptians break the rules in their own country or in a foreign country does not answer those questions nor excuse others to break and encourage breaking the Law.

I did not accuse Debbie of anything but encouraging people to break the law and show disrespect to Egyptians, NOW I DO. She remains silent so I have no choice but to conclude that she:

-Operates a business In Egypt and somehow(legally or not) she does not pay Taxes in Egypt.
-She advises her clients of ways to circumvent the Egyptian Law.

Therefore she is CHARGED of High Crimes and Treason against the Egyptian People, a Trial has been scheduled and in the absence of her statement we will have no choice but to find her GUILTY AS CHARGED.

On a more serious note, I still don't understand how this doesn't bother anyone, I mean seriously. What happened to Integrity, not only is she "Guilty" but everyone who associate with her and deals with her is Encouraging this kind of behavior.

[This message has been edited by elmagnoon (edited 03 July 2004).]

moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is ridiculous.....what's Debbie supposed to say when somebody asks a question about work? Is she supposed to say, Well I know the answer to that, but damned if I'm telling you. Or is she supposed to say, Well I'll just kind of clean the answer up a bit to the way it SHOULD be even if it's a load of BS? She gave an honest answer to the question. And as for paying taxes, is she supposed to say Oh please, I'm not paying enough, take more. She provides a service that gives people good memories of their holiday in Egypt and gives Egyptian people employment...so what's the problem?

Posts: 561 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
I often wondered how and why many the western countries have become such a great society, how they have come to be a model for Democracy and Civility.

It is not the Majority who made and make the difference but rather very few who understand the Pillars of Freedom and are able to lead those willing to follow.
So to see that many of the responses in this thread came from westerners who have absolutely no understanding of the concept of Freedom is of no Surprise.

Freedom is not to do what one wishes for him/herself but to abide by the wishes of the Majority and therefore the Law.
When one breaks the Law it is an Offence committed against the Whole and an attack of the rights of all those who respect and follow the Rules and Laws of the society they have chosen to live in.

IT IS AN ATTACK ON FREEDOM ITSELF.

moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh right, elmagnoon, start spouting a load of gobbledygook about freedom and democracy to cover up the fact that you haven't got a leg to stand on.
Posts: 561 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elmagnoon:
She remains silent

And that is the right of any American. Why should she account to you about her business or personal affairs.

I can't understand why this thread is allowed to be here. Penny and I witter on about our mothers dress making abilities and it gets delelted. Debbie is subjected to persanal attack and it is allowed to remain.

Since when did Egypt Search become judge and jury for anything. It is a forum not even real life.

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
El Magnoon - what is your problem? Are you ever happy about anyone or anything?
ahmed2004
Member # 4528

Rate Member
elmagnoon i agree with you completely,just keep going and donot look behind you,,,,!!
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
elmagnoon, you aren't worth the time it takes to post on here, so I am not going to get into a slinging match with you here. If you have a beef with me and you want to discuss it, contact me directly. You are a smart guy, I bet you can figure out how to do that. If all you want to do is keep slinging the insults here, go for it. It's clear to me that I don't need to defend myself here to everyone. You seem to be the only one with questions.
Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by moll:
Oh right, elmagnoon, start spouting a load of gobbledygook about freedom and democracy to cover up the fact that you haven't got a leg to stand on.

Hey Moll, I was waiting for you, I didn't notice your earlier post till now.
So, where are the rest of the GOB.

[This message has been edited by elmagnoon (edited 03 July 2004).]

michaela_112@hotmail.com
Member # 4379

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for michaela_112@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
I was wondering how you start a new topic. This is totally unrelated to the current topic sorry

Posts: 55 | From: Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by michaela_112@hotmail.com:
Hi all,
I was wondering how you start a new topic. This is totally unrelated to the current topic sorry

Michaela - Please don't take this as an insult to Egyptians or twist it into the idea that I'm using Egypt and the Egyptian government for my sole selfish purposes,

but to start a new Subject, there is a button on almost every page that says "POST NEW TOPIC", at the top and again at the bottom of the page. All you have to do is click on it and the board will take you to a new screen which will have all the areas to fill in with your SN, Password, any special icons you want and your message.

[This message has been edited by Debbie (edited 04 July 2004).]

homeylu
Member # 4430

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for homeylu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
originally posted by Debbie
Michaela - Please don't take this as an insult to Egyptians or twist it into the idea that I'm using Egypt and the Egyptian government for my sole selfish purposes,

Had to be read twice to get it's full affect. May take others longer.

Good one

Posts: 747 | From: Atlanta, GA USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
michaela_112@hotmail.com
Member # 4379

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for michaela_112@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Debbie,
Thanks, actually the topic I will post is totally unrelated to what you're talking about. I just couldn't figure out for the life of me where the little button was .
I have to get all the information and hopefully I will post it tonight.

Posts: 55 | From: Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philand teresa
Member # 2726

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for philand teresa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quote Akshar "believe me he's very young...I like my meat fresh" Oh he's young. When we met him we were wondering if he had grown hair he could sit on yet

We stole this smart one liner from Barry Humphries aka Sir Les Pattison aka Dame Edna Everage.

Posts: 119 | From: West Midlands. U.K. | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by philand teresa:
Quote Akshar "believe me he's very young...I like my meat fresh" Oh he's young. When we met him we were wondering if he had grown hair he could sit on yet

We stole this smart one liner from Barry Humphries aka Sir Les Pattison aka Dame Edna Everage.

For crying out loud, get a life Philandteresa.....ES is not your personal 'have a dig at Akshar every chance you get' board, it's all you ever post.

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Well said Moll. I admire Akshar and Debbie. They are stronger than me.

I enjoyed the forum originally but now I've had enough. The high and mighty moral majority have got to me. Now I seem to have acquired a stalker. Every post I make I look over my shoulder to see if he is there. I can do without that.

I just hope that for a while, some found my posts entertaining and that I made a few people laugh in what is a harsh world.

asiaq
Member # 4323

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ahmed2004:
MONICA can you see what luxorlover writing about me here?though i didnot share here!!
but still iam keeping my deal [not attack any one even my attackers]but not so long!!!

delete

[This message has been edited by asiaq (edited 10 July 2004).]

Posts: 363 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmed2004
Member # 4528

Rate Member
asiaq yes i can hear my mam calling me,,,ok wait a minuts iam coming mam,,
but ISIAQ cannot you hear also some guy calling you also but to fukk you insect!!

ahmed2004
Member # 4528

Rate Member
you realy asshole!!!!
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Now you know why I want to leave. This creep lives near me.
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Give it a rest Ahmed, you are not impressing any of us with your language. Its just boring listening to you.
Why dont you just add something positive to these discussions without reverting to abuse every time your fingers hit the keyboard.
You are egyptian for heavens sake, you could give out a lot of help to people needing information on Luxor! Why dont you just make yourself useful and you might just find that you make some friends along the way.

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmed2004
Member # 4528

Rate Member
shareen i gave many rests before,but alot of them gave me alot of low attacks,!!try to read this thread from the bigning and see what i wrote,
all what i wrote was just iam agree with elmagnoon,and then they start attacking me,!
if some one of them want to leave,its with our pleasure,and we would not cry for them!!
second iam very usefull person,and i have alot of freinds all over the world,but all of them not close minded!!
so iam still here,only to see what they writing about egypt and the egyptians, and when somebody attack me,he or she has to think twice!!salaam

Nutso_Ordinary
Member # 3826

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nutso_Ordinary   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Court is now In session, Judges Nutso and Ordinary are presiding...please be seated

CALL THE DEFENDANT

*debbie enters the room handcuffed and shackled and put in the prisoner's box*

elmagnoon: Your worship, this here defendant "Debbie" operating as "Casual Cairo Tours" has been advising tourists of ways to circumvent the Egyptain Laws and is herself under investigation for Tax offences.

Defence: Objection, the fact that Debbie is under investigation has no bearings on the charges before the court I ask the statement to be stricken from the record.

Judge Ordinary: Mr. elmagnoon?

elmagnoon: The two matters are related and we intend to question the defendant with regard to her advice on evading taxes and "Working under the Table" as well as her own Business status, she has so far refused to cooperate.

Defence: As American she has the right to remain silent.

Judge Ordinary: In America may be, we don't have such a thing in our Laws, If she refuses to answer she will be in contempt of court....objection overruled.

Judge Nutso: I'm Hungry.

Judge Ordinary: You may call your first witness.

elmagnoon: Call Mody.

elmanoon; Mody, did you ask for immigration advice on Es.

Mody: yes, I asked about immigration laws to Egypt for an American

elmagnoon: did you get advice from the defendant.

Mody: yes, she said "your visa says right on it that work is not allowed, but there are many companies that are happy to hire you and pay you under the table....so to speak."...and then Sunny44 asked "hi all...i just read your post and have a few questions...so how is it with this tourist visa? you just renew it all the time without any problems? are people working with the tourist visa? and what happen if anyone find out??
thanks ahead..."

elmagnoon: Continue, don't be afraid she...can't hurt you now.

Mody: Then Debbie replied "Sunny, What is your nationality? That will make a BIG difference in how you would be treated if you were caught working without a work permit, I guess. For Americans and many European nationalities it is no big deal, but if you are Eastern European, it might be a much bigger deal."

elmagnoon: you mean she encouraged Sunny44 to work illegally ..right

Defense: Objecti..

Judge Nutso: Overruled.

Defence: But I haven’t stated the reason for the objection yet!

Judge Nutso: I don't care,, I'm Hungry...can we go now.

Judge Ordinary: Just a few more minutes, what are you objecting for Defence?

Defense: your worship elma.....

Judge Nutso: Coffee Truck...Coffee Truck

Judge Ordinary: Alright ..Alright...we are adjourned till tomorrow same time

Posts: 40 | From: Mars | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ahmed2004:
shareen i gave many rests before,but alot of them gave me alot of low attacks,!!try to read this thread from the bigning and see what i wrote,
all what i wrote was just iam agree with elmagnoon,and then they start attacking me,!
if some one of them want to leave,its with our pleasure,and we would not cry for them!!
second iam very usefull person,and i have alot of freinds all over the world,but all of them not close minded!!
so iam still here,only to see what they writing about egypt and the egyptians, and when somebody attack me,he or she has to think twice!!salaam

if somebody attacks you and you respond with even worse curses, you make yourself look bad. so either defend yourself without cursing or be gracefully silent. everybody has an opinion and most of the time, people don't have the same opinions. it's what makes things interesting to read.

you, for some reason, think that you can post on here and receive nothing but appreciation and praise for your honesty. guess what? people are going to disagree with what you write.

guess what? you are not the only one!

so enough with all of your writing about how everybody is always attacking you.

we all disagree with each other - either welcome aboard or get out. i hope you stay, but please -- enough with the whining and complaing.

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com