EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » truth hurts thats why they deleted my post yeterday (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: truth hurts thats why they deleted my post yeterday
stellalocal
Member # 4064

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stellalocal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well here i am again as got a phone call yesterday to tell me that the old bag in snobs miss penny is telling everytone that i am in thailand and small john is in the uk well we are both here and in blackpool at the moment running a hotel for a friend while he takes his holidays.So get your facts right Penny like i have my facts right you are only just back with moomins but he is still having a nice time with her from that shop on el medina that is friends with paul and paul forgot her name now.Still you could always go back to Mohamed he was a really nice fella it was such a pity that he came home from work that day to find you in bed with this present husband yes he did belt you one but only what you deserved so now moomins is doing it back to you you are getting what you deserve dont spread the dirt about me penny as i got loads on you.I wish the new refurbished 7 days 7ways the very best of luck when they open but you can rest assured we shall not be returning there ever cant stand egypt any more or the old hags that live there as i said before that does not include all of you as some of you are quite nice people.
Posts: 99 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In case anyone is confused this Penny is not me. I went to Luxor 5/6 years ago but have not been back since.

Penny

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dont worry Penny, those of us who know you wouldnt have thought that anyway.....

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay thats why this was posted:

Author Topic: New Look 7Ways7Days Restaurant.
sokarya_686@hotmail.com
posted 15 January 2005 06:53 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The new look 7Ways7Days Englist Restaurant re-opens tomorrow (sunday) morning. It has now been fully re-decorated, refurbished, and with a new kitchen. The Restaurant is situated near to the Sheriton in Luxor.
Tony and the staff welcome you there for a meal, or maybe you would like to have a drink in the new Royal Oak Bar upstairs. Charlie.

Kinda connection by any chance?

I smell a pig.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philand teresa
Member # 2726

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for philand teresa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are so sorry things went sour for John and John. As customers at 7days can we say we always enjoyed the food and company there.
Posts: 119 | From: West Midlands. U.K. | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya_686@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sonomod, If you smell a pig dear its probably because you have got your nose stuck up your arse. I suggest you keep it pointing in a forward direction in the future. Saint Charlie.
Posts: 707 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sokarya_686@hotmail.com:
Sonomod, If you smell a pig dear its probably because you have got your nose stuck up your arse. I suggest you keep it pointing in a forward direction in the future. Saint Charlie.

Saint Charlie,

You have so much fun poking at people who don't pick on you and then you expect a multiple personality like yourself to be free from repercusions?

Are you seriously that wacked? I know terminal people can be crabby, and that shouldn't be an excuse for alienating people. I am sure there are other countries that are tax shelters besides Egypt and British Columbia. Why not go find another. Besides British Columbia is an wonderful place with people who are total opposites to Egyptians.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WELSHLADYUK   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stellalocal I wish you both all the very best in whatever venture comes you way. I for one will miss you both, plus your delicious food too !
Posts: 203 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya_686@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Sonomod, I am really sorry for what I posted yesterday. It was quite wrong of me. But in my own defence, it has to be said that I have known the two Johns for a considerable number of years and they have always treated me with the utmost kindness and respect. I am really fed up about the kind of way that some people continuously attack them personally and their restaurant. Their personal life has nothing whatsoever to do with me, with you, or anybody else. If you have a complaint about the service or the food at the restaurant, then people can complain to the staff. Charlie.
Posts: 707 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Hello Sonomod, I am really sorry for what I posted yesterday. It was quite wrong of me. But in my own defence, it has to be said that I have known the two Johns for a considerable number of years and they have always treated me with the utmost kindness and respect. I am really fed up about the kind of way that some people continuously attack them personally and their restaurant. Their personal life has nothing whatsoever to do with me, with you, or anybody else. If you have a complaint about the service or the food at the restaurant, then people can complain to the staff. Charlie.

Charlie your original post might explain why this stella chick decided to defame Penny. Which I find a cheap shot. Possibly some of your posts might explain why the stella chick decided to spread such malicious rumors.

Personally I wouldn't go near Luxor. I don't like egyptology. I spent most of my childhood having nightmares about a mummy I had seen in a museum anyway. Plus I hate resort areas. Besides if I was harrassed in the manner that these ugly gigilos harrass women, my uncle in laws who are retired military will wear out their contacts and influence after 3 days of me being there. I hate being harrassed and have an extremely tendancy to kick men in the balls.

Men in Minnesoata don't behave like that.

GrumpyGherkin
Member # 4970

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GrumpyGherkin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there anything about Egypt you do like then ?
Posts: 84 | From: Gherkin Land | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyGherkin:
Is there anything about Egypt you do like then ?

Yup but its not like this forum would cover any of those aspects.

Besides Luxor, Sharm and Hurganda is only a small section of Egypt. But its the main sections people of this forum go to. My relationship with Egypt is the polar opposite of many on this board.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
GrumpyGherkin
Date Registered: 03 August 2004
Total Posts: 25
Current Email: Not available.
Homepage: http://
Interests: Plucking chickens & chasing goats

But of course GrumpyGherkin we are totally differnt people. I am the sole wife, a legitmate wife.

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
My relationship with Egypt is the polar opposite of many on this board.

You're SO right! Most on this board respect Egyptians, don't call half of its population "ugly" and many are either frequent visitors or residents. POLAR OPPOSITE of you, that's for sure.

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramyshaut
Member # 6097

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for Ramyshaut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
You're SO right! Most on this board respect Egyptians, don't call half of its population "ugly" and many are either frequent visitors or residents. POLAR OPPOSITE of you, that's for sure.

SO you mean half of egyptions population are gigalos??? THANK YOU

Posts: 117 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ramyshaut:
SO you mean half of egyptions population are gigalos??? THANK YOU

No the Egyptian men of reference on this board is mainly gigilos.

As I said half of the population is men and I don't find many of them attractive. Women take care of their looks in Egypt. It seems to be a competition to see how fast men can let themselves go.

Most of the Egyptian men are more interested in living their lifes without the infringements of foreigners. The weak lazy ones get involved with foreign women.

I met my husband in USA so he didn't have much of a selection on Arab women. The criteria Arab women have in the USA is astronomical for a husband, when they get old enough then they start being responsible. Though I will say this I know a few Muslimahs who have a realistic sense of romance and are very happy, they share the life's burdens equally without running to parents every time their in a fix.

But please go ahead twist my words I know you can't help yourselves.

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

No the Egyptian men of reference on this board is mainly gigilos.

True... Maybe because people come here for advice that is hard to be found in tourist guides.

As I said half of the population is men and I don't find many of them attractive. Women take care of their looks in Egypt. It seems to be a competition to see how fast men can let themselves go.

Au contraire!!!!
Have you lived in Egypt long? MANY guys I have seen there were...well.. breathtaking. Women on the other hand... Some are absolutely georgeous, but their prime ends as soon as they get married, have kids, stay at home and gain A LOT OF weight...(according to my husband ) Also, they wear unbelievable amounts of makeup!!!!

Most of the Egyptian men are more interested in living their lifes without the infringements of foreigners. The weak lazy ones get involved with foreign women.

Gross generalization. Love happens when we least expect it...

I met my husband in USA so he didn't have much of a selection on Arab women.

Give yourself some credit, girl!!!

The criteria Arab women have in the USA is astronomical for a husband, when they get old enough then they start being responsible. Though I will say this I know a few Muslimahs who have a realistic sense of romance and are very happy, they share the life's burdens equally without running to parents every time their in a fix.

Their criteria are even more cosmic in Egypt!

Ps. Hope I did not twist your words, as it was completely not my intention. Just added my 2 Egy punds on the subject.

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Hello Sonomod, I believe there are two people called Penny, but I do not know either of them personally, and I have made no reference to them. On the other hand, John did because of some personal disagreement with them. Your original post virtually accused me of having something to do with that. Well let me inform you, what other people have to say about other people is between them, and has nothing to do with me. I am quite capable of speaking my own mind. Charlie.
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Hello Sonomod, I believe there are two people called Penny, but I do not know either of them personally, and I have made no reference to them. On the other hand, John did because of some personal disagreement with them. Your original post virtually accused me of having something to do with that. Well let me inform you, what other people have to say about other people is between them, and has nothing to do with me. I am quite capable of speaking my own mind. Charlie.

There is only one Penny on this board.

You created a new thread on 7 ways of 7 days cafe, whatever just within 30 hours or so of this stella chick.. I remarked that I smelled a pig. Not implicitly you, though I am revolted by some of your posts, but the timing of the posts were convienent.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:

Au contraire!!!!
Have you lived in Egypt long? MANY guys I have seen there were...well.. breathtaking. Women on the other hand... Some are absolutely georgeous, but their prime ends as soon as they get married, have kids, stay at home and gain A LOT OF weight...(according to my husband ) Also, they wear unbelievable amounts of makeup!!!!

Gross generalization. Love happens when we least expect it...

I met my husband in USA so he didn't have much of a selection on Arab women.

Give yourself some credit, girl!!!

The criteria Arab women have in the USA is astronomical for a husband, when they get old enough then they start being responsible. Though I will say this I know a few Muslimahs who have a realistic sense of romance and are very happy, they share the life's burdens equally without running to parents every time their in a fix.

Their criteria are even more cosmic in Egypt!

Ps. Hope I did not twist your words, as it was completely not my intention. Just added my 2 Egy punds on the subject.

Karah_Mia I would like to know where you are living within Egypt.

The women I saw in Egypt didn't wear heavy makeup or flashy show tight clothes. But they do have a gait that would rival some of our starlites here in 1950's hollywood. I was even encourage to walk like a woman!!???!!

The women I saw were no larger than many of the women in my own state. I really see no difference.

Love also happens when a woman meets a man half their age and she starts collecting IRA payments and socail security. Really love between men of all nations and foreigners happen much easier when large amounts of easily transferable cash assets are at the disposal of a love crazed women in menopause.

Love is much more work when your starting your lives out together. Young, fresh out of school (or in my case still in college), no money to your name and plenty of people in both families objecting to the union. Add in different cultures, faiths and a mixing of the two is extremely difficult when one cannot teetoe the other. Plus living side by side sharing the life and not making annual rendevous is really a huge differnce between legit wives and non-legit wives on this board.

Karah_Mia again where do you live in Egypt, the age difference, how you met and how often do you see each other?

That makes a huge difference between our opinions.

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It must be a menopause!!!! Damn. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
It must be a menopause!!!! Damn. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

No shame, no morality, no self respect, no respect for Islam or Misr.

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

No shame, no morality, no self respect, no respect for Islam or Misr.

Coming from a classy young lady such as yourself, the thorough analysis of the spiritual and emotional aspects of my dark personality could be only taken as a compliment. And so it is.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Coming from a classy young lady such as yourself, the thorough analysis of the spiritual and emotional aspects of my dark personality could be only taken as a compliment. And so it is.

Actions speak louder than words. And its not a compliment.

Darkeyes
Member # 6058

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Darkeyes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

LOL

Posts: 212 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chami
Member # 6572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for chami     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stellalocal:
well here i am again as got a phone call yesterday to tell me that the old bag in snobs miss penny is telling everytone that i am in thailand and small john is in the uk well we are both here and in blackpool at the moment running a hotel for a friend while he takes his holidays.So get your facts right Penny like i have my facts right you are only just back with moomins but he is still having a nice time with her from that shop on el medina that is friends with paul and paul forgot her name now.Still you could always go back to Mohamed he was a really nice fella it was such a pity that he came home from work that day to find you in bed with this present husband yes he did belt you one but only what you deserved so now moomins is doing it back to you you are getting what you deserve dont spread the dirt about me penny as i got loads on you.I wish the new refurbished 7 days 7ways the very best of luck when they open but you can rest assured we shall not be returning there ever cant stand egypt any more or the old hags that live there as i said before that does not include all of you as some of you are quite nice people.
everything you say is true,snobs is the very worst gossip shop...anywhere.,...slander is the order of the day,momman will stab you in the back and yet pretend he is your very best friend. good moslem?,i think not

Posts: 32 | From: england | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ge Ge
Member # 3868

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ge Ge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sonomod,

I would like to ask you a question.

Why are you so very bothered about young egyptian men and older western women. What does it matter to you. What does it matter to you if money changes hands,What does it matter to you if they have an orfi marriage.

If people are happy and some old dear who has stacks of wealth shares it around a few young egyptian men,do you really give a damm.
Somehow I think you do.

Posts: 343 | From: Wiltshire, England | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ge Ge i think i read somewhere her mother was a bit into the toy boys or something like that.
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ge Ge:
Sonomod,

I would like to ask you a question.

Why are you so very bothered about young egyptian men and older western women. What does it matter to you. What does it matter to you if money changes hands,What does it matter to you if they have an orfi marriage.

If people are happy and some old dear who has stacks of wealth shares it around a few young egyptian men,do you really give a damm.
Somehow I think you do.

Its an abusive use of weak Hadiths in Islam. Its orientalism, he's my love slave **** .

American women do this with Mexican men and it really pisses me off. Many women who do this won't tell anyone or admit to it.

If you can't honestly live with this arrangment and have everyone from your culture and neighborhood know about it, then its shameful.

Its young men who are illiterate and have very little means to support themselves or their families with, do this in desperation.

Its "Me great white person, humiliate you and treat you like an object of humiliation."

I have heard over and over again from British that USA is still a colony and that Egypt, India and so forth are still a part of the English commonwealth. Then these Brits go on about their superiority.

And yeah, my relationship with my mother is beyond repair due to the sickness she is involved with. People who choose these types of relationships and exploit it are sick.

One of the reasons why me and my daughter and later my husband will live in Misr. Untill we can sort out how we will live our lives and where in the USA, far from my mother and the psychopath she with. My mother had issues long before she met him, and he is going to be her ruin.

Luckily her money will run out eventually and so will many women on this board. Its a matter of time.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have a clue why some people try to give others lectures on how to live their lives and in the meantime they forget to take care of themselves. Live and let live, be tolerant, be happy.......
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ge Ge
Member # 3868

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ge Ge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So Sonomod, will that make you feel better when your mothers money runs out.

Its not your life, it is hers, hers to live as she chooses. Although you may not agree with how she behaves it is her decision.

When you are older and your exterior has been softened and your thoughts mellow, you will see that life is not black and white, good and bad.There are grey areas, people make mistakes, that is when they need support. If all goes wrong for your mother I hope you will be there to support her, she will need you.

Just as my mother who disagreed with my marriage, never spoke to me for over 20 years,needed me when she developed a terminal illness. She said what a waste of time being estranged from me all those years how guilty she felt and how stubborn she had been,she never even knew her grandaughter and now it was to late. She died 1 year after we became friends again. This is the biggest regret of my life that I did not try harder with her, but it is to late now. But it is not to late for you. That is all I can do is urge people to keep in contact with their families, it is surely a very lonely life without them.

Posts: 343 | From: Wiltshire, England | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
traveller68
Member # 6591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for traveller68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stellalocal:

well stellalocal you are certainly right about penny from snobs she's the biggest whore going.. god!!! and the state of it, you would have to be desperate.. but then most of them are.. I remember when moomins her husband was shagging this bird from england called deirdre, he must have been desperate as she was like a mand in drag from what I heard.Small place luxor....

Posts: 8 | From: england | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omygod!!!! I thought I left Eastenders behind when I left England!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptguy
Member # 6485

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EVERYDAY I THANK GOD FOR CREATING WESTERN WOMEN

a question for egyptian women: whats the main reason egy men go after western women???

Posts: 38 | From: nyc | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptguy
Member # 6485

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[
American women do this with Mexican men and it really pisses me off. Many women who do this won't tell anyone or admit to it.

If you can't honestly live with this arrangment and have everyone from your culture and neighborhood know about it, then its shameful.

....NOBODY IS HOLDING A GUN TO THESE LADIES' HEADS..so u agree it's their choice? and we cannot really tell em otherwise?

out of curisity? u r how old? and what kind of unacceptable lifestyle is yr mom leading?

[This message has been edited by egyptguy (edited 08 February 2005).]

Posts: 38 | From: nyc | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stellalocal
Member # 4064

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stellalocal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by traveller68:
well stellalocal you are certainly right about penny from snobs she's the biggest whore going.. god!!! and the state of it, you would have to be desperate.. but then most of them are.. I remember when moomins her husband was shagging this bird from england called deirdre, he must have been desperate as she was like a mand in drag from what I heard.Small place luxor....

thank you traveller at least someone is honest enough and agrees with me.do i know you?

Posts: 99 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ge Ge:
So Sonomod, will that make you feel better when your mothers money runs out.

Its not your life, it is hers, hers to live as she chooses. Although you may not agree with how she behaves it is her decision.

When you are older and your exterior has been softened and your thoughts mellow, you will see that life is not black and white, good and bad.There are grey areas, people make mistakes, that is when they need support. If all goes wrong for your mother I hope you will be there to support her, she will need you.

Just as my mother who disagreed with my marriage, never spoke to me for over 20 years,needed me when she developed a terminal illness. She said what a waste of time being estranged from me all those years how guilty she felt and how stubborn she had been,she never even knew her grandaughter and now it was to late. She died 1 year after we became friends again. This is the biggest regret of my life that I did not try harder with her, but it is to late now. But it is not to late for you. That is all I can do is urge people to keep in contact with their families, it is surely a very lonely life without them.

Actually I probably won't feel better when the money runs out, she might end up moving in with us.

And actually what she does does affect me. It was her boyfriend that told her not to co-sign my student loans and also forbid my father from co-signing my student loans. So I waited to go to college until I was 25.

Mother still hangs on to him I don't understand why? She left my dad for him, and he is still married.

I have been blamed for my mother's alcoholism since I was 7. She has been drinking daily since she was 15. Somehow she managed to stop long enough to pump out two kids.

My grandmother truly believes that if I hadn't gotten back in to the family's life that her boyfriend would get a divorce and marry my mother. I was gone for almost 6 years and it didn't happen. Its been 11 years and my mother still pays his bills while his wife lives off of the socail security they acquire because their son has emotional problems.

And she wants me to call him Father. This was after I found out he felt my sister up. And for the first year we were married she was adamant about my hubby meeting him. For christ sake he had his socail workers license revoked for innappropriate conduct with a minor.

I still go over to her house 2 or 3 times a month to clean. She can't clean up after herself and never has, its me, my sister or dad who's taken care of her. I will be in Misr next August and my sister is 120 miles away so who will take care of her and check to make sure she's breathing while her face is in a pile of vomit on the weekends?

She is a functional drunk. She needs the booze in order to get through the day and is very successful in her career because of her substance abuse. I mean who doesn't drink when you put her parent in retirement home? She matches their mood.

I am so happy that I get along with the my in-laws and they understand what it takes to be a family and raise kids. I want my daughter to know what a real family is like.

I don't think I will miss her. I moved out at 15 and was imanicipated for a reason. I will miss cleaning her beautiful old house with all its charm and her two cats more than her. Plus she wants to raise my daughter christian and won't let go of it. She has offered to raise my daughter with the aid of her boyfriend. An accused child-molestor. He isn't allowed to live in their home with their son.

Your mother resented your spouse choice.

My mother is freaking "Mommy Dearest" with the reputation of Florence Nightingale of senior citizens.

If I stay here and put up with her charades I will end up seriously assaulting this boyfriend of hers.

My father had thrown a hammer at this guy and nearly broke his arm. My father had it put through divorce court that his sun of a b!tch wasn't allowed on his property until my mother coughed up half the equity. The f*cker showed up and told my father he was welcomed in his own house.

Steven was drunk, my dad was crying. My father is a huge strong man capable of killing someone in one punch. He can take a 400 lb air compressor and throw it into the bed of a pick up truck by himself several times a day. He moved a car once by swinging the front end around, a datson truck but still its a vehicle.

What bothers me so much is the fact that this was the second time in my father's life that he raised his fist to anyone. My grandfather would beat the hell out of my dad several times a month until my dad turned 14. My dad punched him once in the chest and broke 4 ribs. Never again did my dad assualt anyone until Steven told him to leave my father's property. My father paid the bills entirely until a few years previously, no matter how much debt my mother incured, Dad was a man reliable in paying for his family.

My father would even take bullies beatings at school because Jesus told us to turn the other cheek. My father only hit his dad because grandpa had started on grandma.

It took that much rage, and I feel the same way now. Steven took away my teen years, he took away my 20's and now I must finish college as an adult who works, has a family and is under the gun of the INS. And this f* cker told me out right that Israel is right and every Muslim alive should be exterminated.

Now spending 20 years away from mother is better than doing what my dad should've done 10 years ago.

Besides no matter how much women in my family drink, they all live to see 90. With no senility. **** , I'd take senility over lucid drunken evil any day. And it is haram in my family to put a loved one in a nursing home. So she's my responsibility.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by egyptguy:
EVERYDAY I THANK GOD FOR CREATING WESTERN WOMEN

a question for egyptian women: whats the main reason egy men go after western women???

No F*cking clue.

I'd like to think that it is possible for a Misryan man to live and marry a western woman for the right reasons.

But whoring and paying for it, yipes thats gross.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
[

....NOBODY IS HOLDING A GUN TO THESE LADIES' HEADS..so u agree it's their choice? and we cannot really tell em otherwise?

out of curisity? u r how old? and what kind of unacceptable lifestyle is yr mom leading?

[This message has been edited by egyptguy (edited 08 February 2005).]

I am 30 years old. My mother started f*cking around with a married man half her age when I was still in high school. By the time I was 19 dad found out and filed for separation.

My dad went completely nuts and became despondant, did whatever mother told him to do and was admitted to a mental hospital. I never figured out, was it because of the failed marriage or if it was because he succombed to beating my mother's boyfriend. Due to the shame, my father complied and wouldn't co-sign my student loans and gave her 80% of the marital assets.

My mother still pays this guys legal fees, car insurance ($450 a month is expensive) and all sorts of other expenses including once in a while his mortage of the house by court order he is not allowed in.

This man will only live with my mother if my sister is living there too. As soon as my sister moved out so did he.

The man has had DUIs, narcotic possession charges, and domestic abuse charges against him. But he has a college degree and he is younger than my mother. But he's ugly, stupid, comes from a very bad family and thinks he's a good christian.

As for paying for sex and sex tourism I don't agree with it. Personally anyone screwing around on their spouse or paying a prostitute for sex (like boys in Mexican Rivera, Red Sea Riveria, or Luxor) should have a lobotomy. I hate fornication. I am totally against it. It has ruined my life.

Can we tell them otherwise, no. But the devil will tell them its alright. These people werent raised to be good christians or muslims. They worship evil.

And personally I'd like to see my mother's boyfriend castrated in a drug deal gone bad. But Amazonians don't deal drugs in North Minneapolis.

egyptguy
Member # 6485

Rate Member
okay, sonomd...guess u do have valid reason for rejecting yr mom. she does not sound like she deserves a gift on Mother's Day.
No wonder u find egyptian family life so appealing. It's a total contrast to yr yankee experience!
enjoy egypt!!

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
okay, sonomd...guess u do have valid reason for rejecting yr mom. she does not sound like she deserves a gift on Mother's Day.
No wonder u find egyptian family life so appealing. It's a total contrast to yr yankee experience!
enjoy egypt!!

She does get gifts on Mother day, her birthday and christmas. Not every American mother/grandma is like this. And not every Misryan woman is like my mother-in-law.

And after all this I have only sqweeked out my lack of appreciation for her drinking 4 times in my youth. And have requested that she not discuss her boytoy twice as an adult. Somehow I am so afraid of her bitter alcoholic rage that I don't address it, I avoid it. And everyone in the family won't ever address the situation or even listen to my pleas. They treat alcoholism like a blessing.

Me and that Pink Elephant are now good friends. Pink Elephant is always around, sits there are makes comedy while she passes out and stumbles to grab her next drink.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by Ayisha (edited 09 February 2005).]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:

PRchick
Member # 4794

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PRchick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
None of my business Sonomod but have you ever tried the AA group for relatives of alcoholics? Not that that would help your mom but it might help you cope a little better. Your mom obviously has a sickness as well as bad judgement. Who knows why women get mixed up with men like that? There's no logic in it.
Posts: 225 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by PRchick:
None of my business Sonomod but have you ever tried the AA group for relatives of alcoholics? Not that that would help your mom but it might help you cope a little better. Your mom obviously has a sickness as well as bad judgement. Who knows why women get mixed up with men like that? There's no logic in it.

When my dad tried to sneak me into Alateen and my mother found out it was the last straw. Worse yet I went for 2 years. It was shameful to her. It was a matter of months and I was out of the house.

No people like her don't have a drinking problem she's too perfect.

My family has a collection of functional drunks. All of which are extremely successful and well respected. My sister's attitude is that drinking makes you more popular and respected even if no one knows you are drinking.

No everyone covers for her, and in my family no one recovers from alcoholism because it isn't considered a sickness and isn't considered bad. No intervention has ever happened.

Luckily I have tried liquor 5 times once I turned 21. No matter how much I drink I am not able to get drunk. So booze hasn't been a problem for me. Never tried a cigarette or drug. Never slept around. Which is the opposite of my mother and sister.

I am the bad one because I don't drink.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Hazelden is one of the most repected substance abuse treatment centers in the world, its here in Minnesota.

The percentage of Minnesotans as patients in this treatment center is below 20%. Alcohlism isn't considered a illness here. People who move here from the two coasts often have to move back due to the fact that no sober person can fit into our culture. If you don't drink you are considered a freak.

That's why so many of my friends are foreign born. And I don't plan on spending my whole life here, no matter how beautiful it is.

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sonomod, I am really sorry for all the difficult times you have been through. I know the pain of an addiction of a loved one myself: it took my childhood (maybe that is why I refuse to grow up..) and left scars I still work on removing from my mind. I hope you find soon a way out of the situation that makes you feel helpless and angry. I may not agree with everything you say, but now I understand where you are coming from. Hang in there, I really wish you well.

Angelcake
Member # 5624

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Angelcake     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Sonomod

I just wanted to say how much I respect your honesty and openess discussing your mother and alcohol. It takes courage and bollocks to "tell it like it is". (speaking as straightforward irish girl). Your story will touch many hearts affected in a similar way. It did mine.

I had dysfunctional alcoholic parents who took the secretive approach, and as kids we were imprisoned in a private hell by their public lies, denial and oscar winning acting.

For what it's worth, I decided to forgive and just accept them for who they were (eventually when I was 30 ish) and let go of all the anger and unhappiness they caused and love them as much as I can.

My choice is an alcohol free life in Egypt with a beloved muslim alcohol free husband.

I sometimes think that harsh life lessons are like a badly wrapped present. Inside is a nugget of gold, an insight worth a lifetimes experience. I wish you every peace of mind. x

Posts: 17 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ge Ge
Member # 3868

Rate Member
Dear Sonomod,

I thought I had had a bad time, I take my hat of to you that you still visit your mother,but dont you think you may worry about her if you do not know what is going on with her. She obviously just does not care. I am so sorry you have not had much normality in your life, whatever that is, but it will possibly make you a better mother because you know how not to behave.Good luck.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Karah_Mia
Angelcake
Ge Ge,

Shocked. Yup I worry about her, I wonder who the hell will clean her house and the cat litter while we live in Egypt. We'll keep in touch, over the phone and she is starting to get interested in Egypt. Her ears really perked up when I told her about the gigilos.

Overall, his family knows about it and sometimes I get a comment about mother like daughter. I must bite my lip during this. I just want my daughter to know a normal family atmosphere.

Its nice to sit around with his family and not see any liquor. Kind of a alien landscape.

But I will miss the antique shopping, the excellent restaurants she drags me to, the deep conversations on interior design and the dark Swedish coffee.

At least Misr has a deep supply of Turkish coffee.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com