EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Apartment Cairo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Apartment Cairo
Chantal
Member # 9204

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Chantal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,

I'm a student Egyptology from Holland and I have to stay in cairo for 2 months. For a while I'm looking for an apartment but so far no luck.
I really hope someone can help because me and my fellow student are leaving the 25th of october.
The apartment has got to be furnished and near the centre of Cairo, like the district Zamalek, Shubra, downtown.
I hope to hear from someone soon!

Kind regards,
Chantal

Posts: 1 | From: Holland | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valerie
Member # 6806

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Valerie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be careful you are not charged double cause you come from the EU.... I was.........well he tried...........
Posts: 290 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valerie
Member # 6806

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Valerie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The reason being you asked my husband for a higher amount, than you stated in your advert...I was not born yesterday, I want to warn as many people as possible to beware when looking to rent..... you are not the only one doing the same thing on this site...
Posts: 290 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kerry
Member # 6310

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we got a nice apartment at sheraton/Heliopolis, its not those places where u r ur lookin but maybe if u wont something u can write me: Kerry1711@aol.com, our prices are cheap and the apartment is WOW! and its just 20 min by taxi to downtown WITHOUT TRAFFIC!!!!!! keep in touch
greetings

Posts: 147 | From: Mainz,Germany/ Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
khalid_2002
Member # 1709

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for khalid_2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chantal:
Hello,

I'm a student Egyptology from Holland and I have to stay in cairo for 2 months. For a while I'm looking for an apartment but so far no luck.
I really hope someone can help because me and my fellow student are leaving the 25th of october.
The apartment has got to be furnished and near the centre of Cairo, like the district Zamalek, Shubra, downtown.

Kind regards,
Chantal

Hi Chantal,
I have an apt for rent in a place called Agouza, nice area, and it's so close to downtown.. currently a girl from holand as well study in AUC rented it.. but she will move in a week to stay with another friend of her, she rented it for 2 months now and i can give u her e-mail to ask her about the apt.

the apt. is just 1 bed room with 2 beds in the room, and it's rent will be 1200 EGP monthly.. (around 200 US$)

If u r interested please send me e-mail to khalid_abuzeid@hotmail.com
or call me at +2 010 3076668

Regards,
Khalid
http://members.virtualtourist.com/khalid_eg

Posts: 310 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tinabzz
Member # 8911

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tinabzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chantal:
Hello,

Kind regards,
Chantal

Posts: 17 | From: italy | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tinabzz
Member # 8911

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tinabzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Chantal
I'm an italian girl and I'm looking for room in a flat till the end of december. I saw an apt in Agouza for two people, I'm waiting for an answer from the owner to know if the girl who now lives in the apt will leave it or not. If yes, we could share the flat, what do you think? the price is 100$ each one per month.
You can contact me on tinabzz@yahoo.it or
I hope to hear from you soon
bye

martina

Posts: 17 | From: italy | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com