EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Can you please help me?Thanks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Can you please help me?Thanks
rêves d'orient
Member # 9375

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rêves d'orient     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,
As you can see im new here,but i like this forums a lot.My probleme is that we are waiting for a trainee in january she is french.I have to found here a place(a room in a share flat system)in the area of mohandessine or Dokki.
She is 24 years old french,nice working as a translator ,i felt when we exchange the emails that she respect the others,curently leaving with 3 flatmate in bruxels.I m desesperate about what i saw it was a disaster ,it wasn't clean,personaly can't live there.
I'm an egyptian girl and i feal shame on me coz i don't know how to help,in my country!!!!!!!!!!
If you can help me to resolve this problem it will be great she can pay from 800 to 1000 pounds thanks a million excuse my very bad english my mother language is french.

Posts: 20 | From: egypt | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ann
Member # 106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there
I will be relocating to Cairo in December & I am hoping to rent a flat in Mohandeseen. I will be in Cairo later this month to view apartments & hopefully decide on one. I'd be interested to get a female room mate so perhaps you can contact me in due course. My email address is vandenbosscheann@yahoo.com, feel free to write in French.
Cheers
Ann

Posts: 316 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rêves d'orient
Member # 9375

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rêves d'orient     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Ann,

Thank you for your answer,it's great if you will come in december we can meet and see what exactely will be fine for both of you,i ll send you and email and if you don't mind give it to her too like you can communicate and see if the feeling is good or no.
Thanks again i have to improve my bad english that's why i m trying but thank you to let me feel more confortable:)

see u
Nora

Posts: 20 | From: egypt | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ann
Member # 106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Nora

That's great, I'll let you know when I will be in Cairo so that we can meet up. Feel free to give my email address to your colleague.

Talk to you soon.

All the best
Ann

Posts: 316 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com