EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Egyptian men (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Egyptian men
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pook:
Ok, obviously I am not well informed about many things here, maybe I need more time. This is the first time I see posts for you. I have to tell you, I don't have any problem with anyones opinions. But I don't like people who tend to generalise and judge others.
Any way, lets not get carried away and go personal on this issue. But to be totaly honest with you, you have this tone that could be considered provocative by many.
Othere than that, enjoy and take care.

Sheesh this entire forum is provacative.

Watch out for the @ss grab on the metro sweetheart!

And you are waaaaayy to ladylike.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Show Time
Member # 8513

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Show Time     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
POOK by the way, meet Sam online, he's the owner of this forum and a moderator.

He hates me and my kind because I am not the normal khawagaa. I think things through before I do them. I heavily study aspects of a society all to hell.

Western women are supposed to be bimbo and not concern themselves with the things I meditate over and research about. I am an invasion into his personal space.

Sammi Ahmed is a huge loose pussy. Thats right Sammi, you are the epitomy of a western twat! You are an @ss because you choose to delete threads like "Sonomod is a skank". What a weak pussylike thing to do. Why the hell would you delete threads like that?

Damn if I ever walk within a half mile of you I would be able to smell your rancid fish scent.

Wow that is quite funny lol; However, it would be my pleasure deleting your posts and pissing you off kidding sonomond.. why you felt that I hate you, I don't
I only hate beavis and butthead, ofcourse not the cartoon ones
But i will make another site with a nice forum ,and i promise i will only delete one out of 2 of your posts

Posts: 627 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sam on line:
Wow that is quite funny lol; However, it would be my pleasure deleting your posts and pissing you off kidding sonomond.. why you felt that I hate you, I don't
I only hate beavis and butthead, ofcourse not the cartoon ones
But i will make another site with a nice forum ,and i promise i will only delete one out of 2 of your posts

You sh*t head! you are not going to creat another forum. You've got one monster on your hands already ES!

And mind you I piss in your pool intentionally. I let loose here and get down and anthropological on egypttpyge.com

And by the way I am beavis and butthead's official muse, so deal with it!

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Wow that is quite funny lol; However, it would be my pleasure deleting your posts and pissing you off

Sam on Line! Are you really one of the moderators? I never knew that! Cool!

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Show Time
Member # 8513

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Show Time     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You sh*t head! you are not going to creat another forum. You've got one monster on your hands already ES!

And mind you I piss in your pool intentionally. I let loose here and get down and anthropological on egypttpyge.com

And by the way I am beavis and butthead's official muse, so deal with it!

Sour dear, im not the owner nor the moderator. Why you always have this attacking tone in almost all your posts, are you always boiling only when in ES or that is life in general ?

Posts: 627 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:

Sour dear, im not the owner nor the moderator. Why you always have this attacking tone in almost all your posts, are you always boiling only when in ES or that is life in general ?

No I am not always sour, just when I see crap mentality like I do on ES. I take things seriously due to the fact that my child will grow up in Egypt. I am terriotorial and protective by nature.

I call things as I see them. And I am overly intuitive. And overly conscientious.

Show Time
Member # 8513

Member Rated:
quote:
No I am not always sour, just when I see crap mentality like I do on ES. I take things seriously due to the fact that my child will grow up in Egypt. I am terriotorial and protective by nature.

I call things as I see them. And I am overly intuitive. And overly conscientious.

Crap mentality is every where,so shall we take every thing on our nerves; and if your child gonna be raised here, and you gonna use that tone with him all the time ,so God be with you then.
There should be time for one to be strict and time to loose, so that life goes on

Humanized
Member # 8471

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Humanized     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

there are many mentalities on ES and not only crap. and i dont think ES represents all mentalities of Egypt. there are many good people who are taking life so seriously and they cant even use internet.
so pray for your child to be come one of the good + internet

Posts: 817 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Show Time
Member # 8513

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
Sam on Line! Are you really one of the moderators? I never knew that! Cool!

Hi Suzan,
I gonna make one soon , so that I enjoy being the one in control

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Humanized:
there are many mentalities on ES and not only crap. and i dont think ES represents all mentalities of Egypt. there are many good people who are taking life so seriously and they cant even use internet.
so pray for your child to be come one of the good + internet

Well thats precisely why I am glad ES goes only as far as it does. 80% of Egyptians wouldn't go near the internet and thats a good thing. I was well aware that Egypt isn't what most foreigners see or experience.

And my daughter is doing well. She communications on a volume level of a continueous scretch but she is happy, beautiful, smart, loved to death by everyone and is deeply missed by her heartbroken mother who is counting the days until we start living as a family again. Just me, her and her Egyptian family; in Egypt.

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hi Suzan,
I gonna make one soon , so that I enjoy being the one in control

Hahah. Your own little kingdom.

Well you let me know where it is. Just don't ban me, OK?

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Crap mentality is every where,so shall we take every thing on our nerves; and if your child gonna be raised here, and you gonna use that tone with him all the time ,so God be with you then.
There should be time for one to be strict and time to loose, so that life goes on

Oh God no, I am totally a different person with my child than I am as sonomod thee Egyboard b*tch.

No I melt when I am around her.

But she does needs some discipline, her grandparents spoil her and she has developed a really bossy attitude.

But I am sensitive to things that my in-laws aren't, and I am conscientious of 'safety' and 'encouraging' niceness in little girls that are normally conducting themselves as wildcats. Its a houseful of girl cousins and they act like a miniture mafia. The neighborhood calls them the anissa mafia!

gigli
Member # 7682

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gigli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I am bitter because I am considered a slut no matter if I stayed a virgin until I married or not.

A zambour is considered to grow into a penis if it is not cut off.

I don't think you really understand the Egyptian preference for a clean, femine, smooth mons do you?

Its not the sexual experience of a woman that is in question, but her lack of enjoying it.

Sonomod I know this is hardly the place to crack a joke but when I read this the strangest thought sprang into my mind!

Next time your accused of being a slut, just laugh an evil laugh and say "At least sluts have more fun" and wink. Can you imagine their faces?

Posts: 458 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by gigli:
Sonomod I know this is hardly the place to crack a joke but when I read this the strangest thought sprang into my mind!

Next time your accused of being a slut, just laugh an evil laugh and say "At least sluts have more fun" and wink. Can you imagine their faces?

Yeah they wouldn't take it as a joke, they'll think I am possessed with a Jinn!

Come one here its an entirely different mentality.

Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

He hates me and my kind because I am not the normal khawagaa. I think things through before I do them. I heavily study aspects of a society all to hell.

Western women are supposed to be bimbo and not concern themselves with the things I meditate over and research about. I am an invasion into his personal space.

Sammi Ahmed is a huge loose pussy. Thats right Sammi, you are the epitomy of a western twat! You are an @ss because you choose to delete threads like "Sonomod is a skank". What a weak pussylike thing to do. Why the hell would you delete threads like that?

Damn if I ever walk within a half mile of you I would be able to smell your rancid fish scent.

Hehe you alwayes remind me of John Nash in his 30s! Did he not imagine he was the emperor of Antarctica communicating with aleins?

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troubles101:

Hehe you alwayes remind me of John Nash in his 30s! Did he not imagine he was the emperor of Antarctica communicating with aleins?

For the record, Johnnie lied: I have (that is We, the Karah) colonized Antarctica hundreds of years ago, with minor only help from my cousins (my Mother's side) from planet ZARX/234-2btf, Galaxy 678.67.7. (they still take emigrants, no marriage to prunes necessary!!!!!)

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smiley
Member # 8255

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for smiley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to get back to the origianl topic.. ie.. do egyptian men prefer european women.. i dont think this is the case.. most egyptian men marry outside of their country.. because they are sent there to study.... the ~~good`` ones marry for life and to only one partner.....of course there are exceptions... there are some evil buggers out there believe me... male and female.... as for this rubbish about being resewn after losing the virginity.... that alone should be no others biz than the one involved...stop ur mud slinging get a decent reply going or go have ur mouths sewn up.....especialy in ramadan those of you who are not muslim.. ur excused you cant help yourselves..... ok grannysback hi to morgan.. still have the same ~tude there i see~ also there are lose women in every nation.. get real all of u....if you are to believe in naseeb.. then it is obvious those who are married be they european or egyptian or martians... are so because it IS so... ramadan kareem to you all... smiley xxxx
Posts: 230 | From: uk/U.A.E | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smiley, great that at least you understood to get this conversation back on track.

Where have you been, young lady?

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Oh God no, I am totally a different person with my child than I am as sonomod thee Egyboard b*tch.

No I melt when I am around her.

You mean when you around her on the phone? How long you haven't seen her? For a year or more?

And about you are complaining to be seen as a slut. Well, thats the society you married into, honey. You better make up your mind where you want to live. Seriously will you be able to deal with all this culture clashes for the rest or at least part time of your life? The way you deal with people here on ES you will have more than a tough time in Egypt, no doubt about it.

Sorry, to hijack this thread again. JA, hopefully you are still reading this forum. Please, don't let all this discussion about anal sex drive you away from here.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gigli
Member # 7682

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gigli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

You mean when you around her on the phone? How long you haven't seen her? For a year or more?

And about you are complaining to be seen as a slut. Well, thats the society you married into, honey. You better make up your mind where you want to live. Seriously will you be able to deal with all this culture clashes for the rest or at least part time of your life? The way you deal with people here on ES you will have more than a tough time in Egypt, no doubt about it.

Sorry, to hijack this thread again. JA, hopefully you are still reading this forum. Please, don't let all this discussion about anal sex drive you away from here.

Dont take this the wrong way, but dont you see at as wrong that anyone should accept bad behaviour, rasicm and insults just to fit in?

Posts: 458 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:

You know just because I caught you at embellishing and taking my tax dollars doesn't quite justify taking a stab at me.

I married my husband for my own reasons. I did the right thing. I am not exposing my child to negative consequences of my husband's choices.

You might feel high and mighty for not marrying an Egyptian, but you still continue to post on ES despite not actually having personal ties to Egypt.

I have navigated the culture clash to the best of anyone's ability. I have studied the research on Arab-American and Egyptian families. I have acquaintances and good friends who are Muslims in America.

And yes I visit my daughter only once a year, at $2000 a plane ticket its all I can afford. Unlike Enlisted families which my government pays for your vacations based on what rank your husband has. So even though you are not an American, my tax dollars pay for your vacation, while I clean houses on the side to save for the trip.

I mean if immigrants and premenant residents who are not yet citizens are shaking in their boots and trying their best to become citizens so their lives can be stabilized are paying astronomical INS fees, then why the hell should you a non-American be having vacations on our tax dollars?

I mean you are such a leech. I work, pay taxes, abide by stupid INS regulations which keep me from my child, while you sit and breed as a stay at home mother and your husband goes off to pursue organizational goals of the military by hunting, toruring, and occupying Muslim nations. You are the enemy! Not me.

The irony in your twisted logic is because your husband's evil membership in an organiztion which current sole purpose is to terrify an entire group of people for the sole purpose of their faith.

And my tax dollars fund your lifestyle and your husband's alligence has dictated the terms in my life that alienate me from being a mother in the full sense.

I mean its like during WW2, when "Aryan" women would breed and Jewish put put in concentration camps, at such time pregnant women were gassed and small child were gassed too.

I mean Daniel Pipes must be sending you Christmas Cards!

Show Time
Member # 8513

Member Rated:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by smiley:
[B]to get back to the origianl topic.. ie.. do egyptian men prefer european women..

actually it was American women ,but good you realized the main topic in the middle of all these fights

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You know just because I caught you at embellishing and taking my tax dollars doesn't quite justify taking a stab at me.

I married my husband for my own reasons. I did the right thing. I am not exposing my child to negative consequences of my husband's choices.

You might feel high and mighty for not marrying an Egyptian, but you still continue to post on ES despite not actually having personal ties to Egypt.

I have navigated the culture clash to the best of anyone's ability. I have studied the research on Arab-American and Egyptian families. I have acquaintances and good friends who are Muslims in America.

And yes I visit my daughter only once a year, at $2000 a plane ticket its all I can afford. Unlike Enlisted families which my government pays for your vacations based on what rank your husband has. So even though you are not an American, my tax dollars pay for your vacation, while I clean houses on the side to save for the trip.

I mean if immigrants and premenant residents who are not yet citizens are shaking in their boots and trying their best to become citizens so their lives can be stabilized are paying astronomical INS fees, then why the hell should you a non-American be having vacations on our tax dollars?

I mean you are such a leech. I work, pay taxes, abide by stupid INS regulations which keep me from my child, while you sit and breed as a stay at home mother and your husband goes off to pursue organizational goals of the military by hunting, toruring, and occupying Muslim nations. You are the enemy! Not me.

The irony in your twisted logic is because your husband's evil membership in an organiztion which current sole purpose is to terrify an entire group of people for the sole purpose of their faith.

And my tax dollars fund your lifestyle and your husband's alligence has dictated the terms in my life that alienate me from being a mother in the full sense.

I mean its like during WW2, when "Aryan" women would breed and Jewish put put in concentration camps, at such time pregnant women were gassed and small child were gassed too.

I mean Daniel Pipes must be sending you Christmas Cards!

Riiiiight. This would be your famed "over intuition" at work then.

You say people claim you a slut but from your posts, I suspect this has to do with your personality, behaviour and foul mouth rather than your bedroom decor.

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:

Riiiiight. This would be your famed "over intuition" at work then.

You say people claim you a slut but from your posts, I suspect this has to do with your personality, behaviour and foul mouth rather than your bedroom decor.

Rather simple-minded as usual.

People are so different in person than they are online. I take alot of liberty here on these egy-boards than I ever would in real life.

And the females are calling me slut because a slut in Shebin is a woman who doesn't veil.

In another thread I noted that no male has ever called me a slut, only women.

Basically its jealousy and I know that.

Egypt's obessession with light skin and curvy bodies.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Oh, Sono, you are so wrong. The way Egyptian guys treat Egyptian and foreign women on the street shows how much disrespect they have for our own gender. But Egypt has so much more to offer than these low-life individuals. And just to get this straight: Yes, any woman gets harassed but not all Egyptian guys participating in that. There are many respectful people out. And I always liked to hang out with Egyptian women, I had couple of good friends. I didn't feel any prejudice. There are quite funny, love to chat and are just happy. Yeah you might get some strange looks by Egy women if you walk hand in hand with one of their guys but so what. Here in Germany a white woman/black man still gets so much attention on the street it's really strange. People obviously need longer time to think different.

And please also stop wondering so much about other people's lives, don't always be so suspicious and mean, be busy with your own life, you have much to do. I took your stabbing in the beginning little hard but I realized you only fighting your own demons. I can imagine it's tough for you to face reality. And if something goes wrong in your life then it must be because of other people. Right. PS: I replied to you on another thread.

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 12 October 2005).]

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Other than any economical issues attracting men from poorer countries to women from the richer ones, there is always a wise statement that opposites attract. And that is so very very true! I honestly can't imagine beeing attracted to the green-eyed blond hunk because he will look exactly like my father and... well, myself.
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Oh, Sono, you are so wrong. The way Egyptian guys treat Egyptian and foreign women on the street shows how much disrespect they have for our own gender. But Egypt has so much more to offer than these low-life individuals. And just to get this straight: Yes, any woman gets harassed but not all Egyptian guys participating in that.
[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 12 October 2005).]

Did I ever say anything to the contrary?

hassancheb
Member # 4863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hassancheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 7aya:
no dear most egyptian men are NOT virgins! you'd be surprised

Interesting how you can make you own generalization but get angry when others do it. You don't own exclusive rights to comment on Egypt.

And if "most" Egyptian men are not virgins, then logically "most" Egyptian women are not either!

Please don't have us believe they are only losing their virginity to some foreigner when you know the reality.

Fact is many foreigners on this board don't know that the majority of orfi marriages in Egypt occur between Egyptians and Egyptians and not Egyptians and foreigners. They may be delaying marriage, but they are "not" delaying sex.

Posts: 358 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hassancheb
Member # 4863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hassancheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Blah, Blah, Blah. You know I have loads of female in-laws you havn't had anything removed, niped or sewn. They are as angry about this hymen restoration sh*t as I am.

Really its hypocritacy. Egypt has institutionally made women responsible for national morality. And not all Egyptian men are going to anal f*ck other guys or anal f*ck women. So the surgery is needed to restore family honor and national honor.

Why isn't there surgery to restore a man's virginity. If there was a need or demand for a male virginity restoration surgery it would be available. But no there isn't a demand for male virginity. And there never will be, its a female responsibility to hold the family and nation's honor.

So there is two forms of hypocritacy here. And you don't want it addressed because you are a wooze!

Is "hypocritacy" one of those "big" words they taught you in your internet correspondent classes, Trailer Park Barbie?

hypocrite
hypocrisy

Posts: 358 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hassancheb
Member # 4863

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by JA1023:
DO egyptian men prefer american women over arabic women? I'm not talking about all, but majority. Is it very strict in Islam not to yolk with other religions?

Most men want to marry a good woman capapable of raising their offspring regardless of their nationality. Most Egyptian men are not practicing Islam though they call themselves muslims, and as someone else said, muslim men are allowed to marry women of the book, i.e. Christians, Jews.

Some Egyptian men marry foreigners for a passport or opportunity for a better life, some marry because they consider them "trophy" wives, and it raises their social status, particularly when she is western (take Egyptian presidents, one married a British and the other's wife is half-British) sort of like a way of increasing their status politically or socially. Others marry foreigners simply because they love them, no motives whatsoever.

But on the whole, all men typically marry women from their own nationality if no other reason than the fact that they are "readilly" available. Foreigners typically make up a minority in Egypt, and most Egyptians only speak arabic, and can't communicate well enough to establish a serious relationship, so they stick to their own.

I hope this answers your question.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by hassancheb:
Is "hypocritacy" one of those "big" words they taught you in your internet correspondent classes, Trailer Park Barbie?

hypocrite
hypocrisy

What you got so ugly you started to think british?

hassancheb
Member # 4863

Member Rated:
quote:
What you got so ugly you started to think british?

British "capitalize proper names"

Good luck on your G.E.D.

Or should I say I wish "yous" good luck, so that you can better understand me, lol.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by hassancheb:
British "capitalize proper names"

Good luck on your G.E.D.

Or should I say I wish "yous" good luck, so that you can better understand me, lol.

Yeah coming from the woman who paid her husband to become an apostate!

hassancheb
Member # 4863

Member Rated:
quote:

Yeah coming from the woman who paid her husband to become an apostate!

You don't even know the definition of apostate, you ignorant under-educated fool! Just keep spending all your time online researching others lives and coming up with fictitious theories to make yourself look like the loser with no life that you are!

Instead of spending all your waking hours running from one Egypt search site to another and going back to your internet boyfriends pretending to be beautiful, when you know you're one ugly, pitiful excuse for a woman. No life, sad lonely, miserable who no one pays any attention to in real life!

So you make up this online persona, putting others down, I guess it should make you feel good about yourself, but it doesn't, because you are nothing! Loser, dirt, poor white trash from the midwest trailer parks, trying to be an online Prima donna. You're nothing!

hassancheb
Member # 4863

Member Rated:
Go to Egypt and get your child you trash!

How can you talk about anyone's life when you're wasting yours with a good for nothing man who barely notices you, and thats if you have a man at all, I don't believe you do. You spend too much time on the internet. Get a life wench!

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
What are you drunk in the middle of the day?

hassancheb
Member # 4863

Member Rated:
quote:

Poor white filthy dirt, with a disgusting gutter mouth. No class whatsoever. Stop pretending your inlaws come from the classy parts of Egypt, I'll bet he's trash married to the likes of you. He could have done much better in America than a lowlife like you, and still gotten his green card! Not surprising he doesnt want you raising his kid, you're disgraceful!

hassancheb
Member # 4863

Member Rated:
quote:
What are you drunk in the middle of the day?

Unlike that trashy mother of yours, I don't drink and chase around losers half my age!

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Egypt's obessession with light skin and curvy bodies.

Nancy Agram figure, and now light skin curvy body ...... please more information please.

BTW, I loved the "simple-minded" line, it fell in the right place indeed, 2 points for Sono

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hassancheb, are you revenging someone in the person of Sono ? you seem to have too much agony waiting for someone to come across your way to unload over their heads ... what if Sono had unlucky time with people of your same type but before she knew you could really exist for you are too mean to be true, do you blame her for lack of previous experience about dreadfulness in human shapes like yours ? Don't take her for your escape goat, go fix your **** first, your well premeditated studied attack is nothing but an expression of deep need for revenge from suckers who made you what you are, but for you are a brain dead, you mean to attack a victim of your same herds wondering amongst people smiling and trying to insipre false signficance, I see people like you every where lurcking for a poor hurted soul to materialise their own defeat onto, usually they are too shiney and their talk tone and laugh are sick yellow ......

dwarves in shape of giants hunting for real giants but heyyyyyyyyyyy spin in your viciousness to eternity ......

[This message has been edited by Corvinous (edited 14 October 2005).]

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey, why this thread is dedicated to Egyptian men, what about us .... chinese men
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
Hassancheb, are you revenging someone in the person of Sono ? you seem to have too much agony waiting for someone to come across your way to unload over their heads ... what if Sono had unlucky time with people of your same type but before she knew you could really exist for you are too mean to be true, do you blame her for lack of previous experience about dreadfulness in human shapes like yours ? Don't take her for your escape goat, go fix your **** first, your well premeditated studied attack is nothing but an expression of deep need for revenge from suckers who made you what you are, but for you are a brain dead, you mean to attack a victim of your same herds wondering amongst people smiling and trying to insipre false signficance, I see people like you every where lurcking for a poor hurted soul to materialise their own defeat onto, usually they are too shiney and their talk tone and laugh are sick yellow ......

dwarves in shape of giants hunting for real giants but heyyyyyyyyyyy spin in your viciousness to eternity ......

Most threads on Egyptian men end up attacking me in some form.

hassancheb
Member # 4863

Member Rated:
Icon 4 posted      Profile for hassancheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Listen you lonesome, pitiful, no life having idiot, I attack anyone that attacks me! And now this includes you. Don't think you can slip a few underhanded insults past me and I let them slide.

Don't go jumping your guts into something you don't know about just because she started being nice to you lately, now you want to pretend you're her knight in shiny armor. A sad excuse for a man with too much estrogen flowing thru you!

This lowlife tramp made this more personal than ever by sending tons of emails to my husband, and I will alway have a vengeance for her! Do you understand that! Any idiot that stands up for Sonomod with all the people she has attacked, is just a butt kisser afraid she is going to attack them next. I walk on eggshells with no one, get it???

I'll bet you're one of those pathetic desperate losers that really thinks she looks like Nancy Aghram in real life, and internet sucker! Girls like her find your types on the internet all the time.

I don't care what you or anyone says, if you don't like it DON'T READ IT!! Go back to your joke site little boy! Stay out of my arguments or find yourself in my wrath, you whiny little boy who cries because he can't get someone email address! GET A LIFE!!!!!

I am not in the mood!

hassancheb
Member # 4863

Member Rated:
quote:

Most threads on Egyptian men end up attacking me in some form.

Stop pretending to be a victim, trash! You always go to those threads attacking people first. I am sick of you, you disgust me!

hassancheb
Member # 4863

Member Rated:
quote:

And grow some chest hairs, you're beginning to behave like a little girl! Always looking for a bunch of women to pet you on the back and baby you, be a real man for once!

hassancheb
Member # 4863

Member Rated:
quote:
Nancy Agram figure, and now light skin curvy body ...... please more information please.

BTW, I loved the "simple-minded" line, it fell in the right place indeed, 2 points for Sono

Desperate

Medosa
Member # 8196

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Medosa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deleted

It was supposed to be a funny comment, but because of the tone and content of this thread of , I withdrew it !

[This message has been edited by Medosa (edited 15 October 2005).]

Posts: 249 | From: usa | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com