EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Update on current Luxor costs ? » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356
 - posted
Hello I would like to ask if anyone is aware of the current costs for the following :

1. Taxi from the West Bank (ferry) up to the Valley of the Kings, Queens and Workers Village, say for 2 hrs.

2. Taxi from Luxor up to Esna temple and back, staying again say 1 hour, plus the travelling time.

3. Dare I say it, horse & carriage to see the local sights around Luxor, about one hour duration?

4. Movenpick Fellahs Tent egyptian show and dinner and what night?

Have someone wanting to do these trips and wondered whether prices have changed recently.

[This message has been edited by WELSHLADYUK (edited 12 January 2005).]

not so wrinkly!
Member # 6327
 - posted

3. Dare I say it, horse & carriage to see the local sights around Luxor, about one hour duration?

Hi Welshlady , having just come back from Luxor AND having done the Caloushe rides !!! i can confirm that the cost for the sightseeing tour of all the best places!!!! is about 50LE. allthough can be knocked down for about 30 , if it comes with a nice smile !!!

WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by not so wrinkly!:

Hi Welshlady , having just come back from Luxor AND having done the Caloushe rides !!! i can confirm that the cost for the sightseeing tour of all the best places!!!! is about 50LE. allthough can be knocked down for about 30 , if it comes with a nice smile !!!

ooooOOOO did not think it was that much, I can vaguely remember around 20LE for around the town and corniche, providing you dont ask to go as far as Karnak (normally take the taxis myself). Just wondered if anyone knew so I could update myself - but thanks!

[This message has been edited by WELSHLADYUK (edited 13 January 2005).]

not so wrinkly!
Member # 6327
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by WELSHLADYUK:

ooooOOOO did not think it was that much, I can vaguely remember around 20LE for around the town and corniche, providing you dont ask to go as far as Karnak (normally take the taxis myself). Just wondered if anyone knew so I could update myself - but thanks!

[This message has been edited by WELSHLADYUK (edited 13 January 2005).]

Perhaps my smile wasnt big enough ??? but then the esna damn was shut at the time !!

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com