EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Arriving in Cairo this Saturday » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
mini_3
Member # 5429
 - posted
Hey there, I'm arriving in Cairo this Saturday and staying 10 days. I've planned most of my trip but would appreciate ideas of things to in the evenings. I definitely want to check out some restaurants and bars, so any good suggestions?

mobiutd
Member # 5402
 - posted
the best bars found in cairo r in zamalek area...so if u want any further info just mail me.

my e-mail: mobiutd@yahoo.com

Memo2000
Member # 3996
 - posted
Hello Friends.
Read more about Egypt . http://www.travel-egypt.ha22.com

you can post at our new forum : http://www.ha22.com/forum

Thanks

dr_judge
Member # 5223
 - posted

I can help you with the resturants and it depend on what you prefer to eatand how much u wanna pay.
E-mail me on msaaads@yahoo.com

welsafty
Member # 5051
 - posted
mini_3;

Welcome to Egypt, I hope you have a great vacation

quote:
Originally posted by mini_3:
Hey there, I'm arriving in Cairo this Saturday and staying 10 days. I've planned most of my trip but would appreciate ideas of things to in the evenings. I definitely want to check out some restaurants and bars, so any good suggestions?

------------------
Waleed
Welsafty@hotmail.com

mini_3
Member # 5429
 - posted
Thanks people, I'll be sending out those e-mails to you asap. While I'm at it, was also wondering which was a better way to get to Luxor - the tour thing or should I just hop on a train myself and head out there? And does anyone wanna meet up while I'm in Cairo?

Intellect
Member # 5439
 - posted
hi.. I think purchasing train tickets on your own would be way cheaper but then you will have to sightsee on your own as well, ofcourse unless you pay a visit to one of the numerous travel agencies in Luxor and have your vists organized. for Cairo-Luxor train tickets purchasing all you have to do is go to the railway station in Ramses square and reserve your preferred class seat/s..
If you mean you need to contact a native/alien of Cairo for counselling on your visits during your stay then you can contact me at mentaltonic@hotmail.com
good luck

UOTE]Originally posted by mini_3:
Thanks people, I'll be sending out those e-mails to you asap. While I'm at it, was also wondering which was a better way to get to Luxor - the tour thing or should I just hop on a train myself and head out there? And does anyone wanna meet up while I'm in Cairo?[/QUOTE]

[This message has been edited by Intellect (edited 23 September 2004).]

Intellect
Member # 5439
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by mini_3:
Thanks people, I'll be sending out those e-mails to you asap. While I'm at it, was also wondering which was a better way to get to Luxor - the tour thing or should I just hop on a train myself and head out there? And does anyone wanna meet up while I'm in Cairo?

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com