EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » HARASSMENT IN THE STREETS » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
nami_pamker
Member # 6486
 - posted
I am writing a research about harassment in the streets of Egypt and I would like to know stories from girls who were harassed. Please, email me: naomi_pamker@yahoo.es and your privacy will keep between us.
Thank you very much

bibo1978
Member # 9287
 - posted
Do you think that this is an objective way of doing a research?

nami_pamker
Member # 6486
 - posted
why not? to do a good research you need objetive data...then it is a matter to organise this data

Anthropos
Member # 9410
 - posted
Please people get in tuned with postmodernism!

There is no such thing as "objective" or "objectivtiy"!!

Ann
Member # 106
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by nami_pamker:
why not? to do a good research you need objetive data...then it is a matter to organise this data

You won't get a representative sample via this forum, so you'll end up with questionable data.

nami_pamker
Member # 6486
 - posted
i am not going to use only this forum, do not worry. But i thought it was a good idea, since it is a usual topic around here. Anyway, in my opinion it is better to organise thoughts and data than to complain without any organisation and structure just postin adds so now and then. Thats why I thought that this forum would be good for that.

Samia
Member # 4691
 - posted
I had my ass grabbed by a man on a bicycle.. but then, he couldn't see my face!!! [Big Grin]

bibo1978
Member # 9287
 - posted
There is requirments for data to be objective, first of all anyone can say to you anything how can you be sure that he is not lieing for instance, how do you call an objective, usually an objective research is a research that tells the truth and each time it is repeated it gave the expected result .. how can you assure that..

nami_pamker
Member # 6486
 - posted
Thats why I am asking to contact me...not to post adds here...thats why I have some concrete questions to make a kind of statistical analysis. And you should know that statistics have a mistake margin, so you are never sure that people are telling the truth but this kind of analysis are used around the world and they are representative. Anyway, thank you for your help.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com