EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » sonesta beach sharm » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
rawy
Member # 10355
 - posted
wish to hear about that hotel sonesta beach in sharm el sheikh, i heared it is very nice hotel.
thanks in advance

mac0623
Member # 10529
 - posted
yes its good

rawy
Member # 10355
 - posted
hi, i heared that the beach have alot of stones..
small beach.. lovely staff.

mac0623
Member # 10529
 - posted
yes but u can walk down to the others and the pool area is very good.you will like it

rawy
Member # 10355
 - posted
really nice to hear more information.wish to hear more.thanks

Karim Zidan
Member # 11363
 - posted
Sonnesta beach is one of the reason Naima bay, main beach in sharm, does not have any live corals anymore.
The Near, Middle and far garden coral reefs are destroyed by the vistors of Sonnesta beach. You can make up your mind if you wanna be one more person contributing to the reef's destruction.

mac0623
Member # 10529
 - posted
the hotel is at the far end of the beach and has the best parts for snorkling and swiming, and most of the bay is sand,hence the word bay where sand collects

charm el feikh?
Member # 10243
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Karim Zidan:
Sonnesta beach is one of the reason Naima bay, main beach in sharm, does not have any live corals anymore.
The Near, Middle and far garden coral reefs are destroyed by the vistors of Sonnesta beach. You can make up your mind if you wanna be one more person contributing to the reef's destruction.

thats so sad. dont they have jettys?

Penny
Member # 1925
 - posted
The problem is the same for the whole of Naama bay and not just Sonnesta beach. It is not the hotels fault but one of lack of education and the Egyptians failing to protect the area in the first place.

With the current policy of filling ever expanding hotels at the cheapest prices attracting certain nationalities in droves that have no respect for conservation, things are not going to get any better.

A few signs on the beach are not enough. Tourists need to be educated and then the rules need to be enforced with strict penalties. The Israelis seem to be able to manage it in the Elat area so why not the Egyptians.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com