EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » UNDERCOVER uncovered

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: UNDERCOVER uncovered
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yesterday I was responding to one of the MANY Anti-Islam, and Dumb Challenges Undercover posts, and when I was writing a verse of Quran in Arabic, I didn’t change back the key board , and wrote her name in Arabic, it was very strange when I read it again
UNDERCOVER: اندر كفر
يعني اندر نوع من انواع الكفر
يعني كفر بس من النوع النااادر جدا
woooooow, when you read it in Arabic it give you a whole different level of understanding
undercover written in Arabic = "the rarest type of disbelieve"
= "the rarest type of blasphemy"

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh God, you're one of those who get insulted by a Coca Cola logo, aren't you?!

What a waste of neurotransmitters.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what is wrong with the Coca Cola logo ??????????!!!!

--------------------
Waleed
Welsafty@hotmail.com

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm confused... [Confused]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
I'm confused... [Confused]

why are you confused, and what does confuse you
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought we were going to find out who Undercover was.
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
We could if SAMMY turns on the IP tracking
at least this way we would know for sure how many aliases Loveforever/undercover/Zani uses

--------------------
Waleed
Welsafty@hotmail.com

SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:

[Big Grin]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Buck Naked
Member # 13323

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Buck Naked     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by welsafty:
what is wrong with the Coca Cola logo ??????????!!!!

You don't get it you religious nut?
Posts: 135 | From: I leave you with your misery, a friend who won't betray! | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:

Is that the one you turn upside down to get offended by or is that a different one? [Confused]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
what are they talking about ?
what is in this Coca-Cola logo ??? is there something about it I should have noticed ?

oh and you Buck Naked, the heck is wrong with you ,
You registered yesterday and you decide you can comment and call me nut ?

Normally I am a nice guy, and very polite, but don’t start with me, and don’t act like a smart ass, you wouldn’t like my other side,
Why don’t you explain it to me instead of running your mouth out, if you are that smart?
Why don’t you go and get naked somewhere else, or search for this dud you are coming to visit in Egypt, and shove it [Big Grin]

--------------------
Waleed
Welsafty@hotmail.com

seabreeze
Member # 10289

I just think if you don't like or agree with Undercover, how about just............IGNORING him/her ?
homing pigeon
Member # 8039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for homing pigeon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be easy to do, Smucky if she/he just left our faith alone.

--------------------
Noha

Posts: 670 | From: alex living in leeds, UK | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Undercover
Member # 12979

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Undercover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
yesterday I was responding to one of the MANY Anti-Islam, and Dumb Challenges Undercover posts,[/QB]
So, explaining God from a Christian perspective is anti-Islamic now?

My "challenges" were responses to some people's gross misinterpatation of the Christian faith.
My tone was not offensive in any way.

Here are the threads you are talking about:
Topic: Open Challenge to All Muslims

Topic: Some More Open Challenges For Muslims

Topic: Challenging Muslims regarding the Quran’s teaching on the Trinity

Can you find me one instance where I am being as offensive as you are?

quote:
Originally posted by your_guide_to_the_truth:
the god you talk about does not even deserve to worship by human

[QUOTE]Originally posted by welsafty:
[QB] This bible of yours doesn’t worth the paper it is printed on, and under no circumstances we are obligated to believe anything in it
we just challenge you, even with this corrupt bible of yours to produce anything in it that actually support what you believe in, and it is so easy to pint hot how much contradiction it has, simply because each part was written by someone who doesn’t have a clue what the original was, and adding his own sick twisted evil thoughts in it.

You are 100 times more offensive than I am. Still I don't find my threads offensive.

My arguments frustrate you because they make sense. And because you can't respond with a sensible counter- argument, you resort to insults.

At school I've learned it'a possible to disagree with someone and have a good argument, but with you it's just impossible. Until you learn to explain your arguments in such a way that you don't have to resort to insults, I suggest you stay away from any discussion involving religion henceforth. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 3188 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homing pigeon
Member # 8039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for homing pigeon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Undercover:

My arguments frustrate you because they make sense. And because you can't respond with a sensible counter- argument, you resort to insults.

[Eek!]

What a delusional person! Sense is something that doesnt feature at all in anything you say. And I dont see that any of us is particularly bothered about countering your christian faith arguments simply because that doesnt matter to us. If you would just leave Islam alone, u're free to missionarize to ur heart's content.

quote:
Originally posted by Undercover:

At school I've learned it'a possible to disagree with someone and have a good argument, but with you it's just impossible. Until you learn to explain your arguments in such a way that you don't have to resort to insults, I suggest you stay away from any discussion involving religion henceforth. [Roll Eyes] [/QB]

And when did YOU ever manage to see the sense in an argument?

You say ur posts r not offensive? Who used to start threads slandering Islam by the dozen a day, then? Do u want me to pull them out for u? I would if there was any hope that u might realize that what u're claiming about being inoffensive is total nonsense.........but from previous experience, We all know YOU NEVER MANAGE TO realize anything.

Oh, and who sent me a message with a copy and paste explaining ur dedication to "weaken or eradicate" Islam? And that MMuslims r only Muslim if they r fanatics, otherwise they're pretend Muslims because they're not living like their prophet? Do you want me to post that on the public board? I remember I asked you if we could make that conversation public and u did not respond.

Who makes unsubstantiated claims about an alternative history to what features in all the records and when asked to support their argument with reliable sources rather than obsucre blog spot rants, they vamoose and nobody hears of them?

DO YOU WANT TO COUNT HOW MANY ANTI-ISLAMIC THREADS U STARTED IN ONE WEEK? I could give u a bar chart with the figures to illustrate! [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 670 | From: alex living in leeds, UK | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Buck Naked
Member # 13323

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Buck Naked     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by welsafty:
what are they talking about ?
what is in this Coca-Cola logo ??? is there something about it I should have noticed ?

oh and you Buck Naked, the heck is wrong with you ,
You registered yesterday and you decide you can comment and call me nut ?

Normally I am a nice guy, and very polite, but don’t start with me, and don’t act like a smart ass, you wouldn’t like my other side,
Why don’t you explain it to me instead of running your mouth out, if you are that smart?
Why don’t you go and get naked somewhere else, or search for this dud you are coming to visit in Egypt, and shove it [Big Grin]

no no no welsfty do not dare discuss getting naked with me. i get naked anywhere i want. do you know anything about getting naked? i doubt it. it seems you and you virgin mate batman never got naked before in your lives eveeeeeeeeeeeeer.
Posts: 135 | From: I leave you with your misery, a friend who won't betray! | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by homing pigeon:

There is a saying:
When you wrestle in the mud with a pig, eventually you figure out the pig is enjoying it.

[Wink]

welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
quote:
Originally posted by homing pigeon:

There is a saying:
When you wrestle in the mud with a pig, eventually you figure out the pig is enjoying it.

[Wink]

lol
UNDERCOVER, are you enjoying this ?

welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nothing more to ad

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com