EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » Amr Khaled

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Amr Khaled
Ya Ragal
Member # 11695

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Ya Ragal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to watch and listen to Amr Khaled regularly, however recently there has been a debate about him and his message. I have been told not to pay to much attention to him as his message is not clear/correct.
There have been articles online about him. Can anyone help to clear the situation?

Posts: 377 | From: أنا نسيت | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amr Khaled has a very feminine voice when he gets excited. It makes me giggle.
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara_uk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ya ragal:
I used to watch and listen to Amr Khaled regularly, however recently there has been a debate about him and his message. I have been told not to pay to much attention to him as his message is not clear/correct.
There have been articles online about him. Can anyone help to clear the situation?

amer khaled he helps to explain Islam in simple manner, he does not give fatwa or involve in things that people have disputed. He just talks about seera and history. He is very good dayia and alot of youngster like him. The attack on him, maybe because he does not grow beard and stuff like that. It is really disturbing that people are against amer khaled jzah Allah alf khair 3an oumat Muhammad peace be upon him.
Posts: 816 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ya Ragal
Member # 11695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ya Ragal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know he talks about seera and history, but quite a few msulims don't like him and don't accept him or his message, there's also an article I came across about him.
Posts: 377 | From: أنا نسيت | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for islamway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some Scholars see that he had some mistakes in some of his lectures. that's all.
Posts: 1007 | From: http://www.sultan.org | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ya Ragal
Member # 11695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ya Ragal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, I was concerened after reading the article online, and after the feed back that i had off others. Has anyone been to any of his lectures? And would you recommend going?
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There were several discussions about him on here ...

Amr Khaled: Islam's Billy Graham

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ya Ragal
Member # 11695

I know he was banned from Egypt a few years ago, any particular reason?
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara_uk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ya ragal:
I know he was banned from Egypt a few years ago, any particular reason?

because alot of youngsters became more religious.
Posts: 816 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ya Ragal
Member # 11695

YA RAGAL [Razz] [Big Grin] [Wink]
dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dream123456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me Amr Khaled is not a Scholar, just a man trying to stimulate some virtues, his way is not accepted by many people which is ok, yet his personality seems to be good nothin bad that I know but there will always be some kind of debating around that.
I believe that he have good intentions but lakes target focussing, a lot of careful planning should be done. The man have influence in sustaining some of the islamic virtues in our collapsing society for me this is a major hit, I think he should focus on that if possible rather than debating and distracting himself with other things.
Generally, he is very accepted by me as a catalyst but not as a scholar.

Posts: 1022 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tami025
Member # 9181

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tami025     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yo amr khaled is a psycho! when he speaks it sounds like a small dog bark with no end! and he has the most blank stare in his eyes. kinda reminds me of a cross between Uday Hussein and Hitler. and no he isnt a billy graham. billy is soft spoken and normal (for lack of a better term). this dude, i mean, like, 'dude shut up already i got a headache!'
Posts: 229 | From: philadelphia, pa, usa | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com