EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » Life is complete

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Life is complete
maryanne
Member # 9311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maryanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back in July of this year I found i discovered islam,so I read and researched on the subject all I could.After
8 weeks of research and soul searching,I made the decuraltion to become muslim.It is a life style i thought
impossible for me to lead but as i learn and become aware of things i should know, iam surprised of how my
heart and soul have softerned and my knowlegde has increased in depth, I have found the true religion that
iam truly at one with,I am along way still from learning but iam sure allaha is guideing me in all i read and see.
As Iam a british woman who has converted to islam I have had the issue of searching my idenitdy to find out
who iam and that was a struggle I had to find and accept patiences to understand,now Iam free from searching
in my self. I do not question anything no longer because its allaha will. If allaha wants me to do something he will
permit it..As a question of my family and friends yes I told them I have converted to islam and they do not like it
but as a muslim i give them the patiences and understanding they need I respect their views. I do not treat them any
differently but my views have changed. I have studied in islamic law, and now I teach myself arabic so one day i will be
able to recite the quar'an in arabic and to recite surah's in arabic for pray. I practise in rakah everyday and read the
qua'an always. But i do all step by step because I do not want to rush anything. I do feel I please allaha because I
feel his mercy,be sure allaha is the knower of all things i do.
Then something happened in my life I met a egyption man who is muslim (again this is allahs will ) and I was very new
convert only 3 weeks new in islam, we chat every day about religion and I explain about my new religion he has helped
me and advised me on all subjects.we never flirted or talked about anything but religion and how it is a wonderful way of life.
over the 4 months we have know each other a love has grown between us because we share the same religion.He is my guide
and teacher ...I can say he is the owner of my heart because i feel great respect for him and he respects me because he
says i have a high soul for what iam. I do everything here on my own so I do not get any help with the study of islam I feel allaha
is only by my side leading me the straight way and I do feel humble iam happy for that. He always tells me to put allaha first
and love second ..in fact he has asked me to marry him and i said yes and we kept our love secert for a long time, now i told
my family and he has told his family and his family are happy for us and respect his choice of wife.we have spoken about the subject
subject on how many egyption guys fall in love with western woman so easly and how western woman love egyptions men because
egyption men do know how to really love.I know in fact oft marriage is nothing but a meaningless paper and we have discussed this
and we are getting married the formal way so it is reconized by law. so everything is in the open and we both think with clear minds.In fact
iam 37 and he is 33 so we both adults so we know what is happening.
Thanks for reading and i hope that my post gives other some hope.

Posts: 224 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Assalamu Alaikum Maryan,

Mabrouk (congratulations) for your new birth in Islam. As a baby in Islam it's very reasonable to take it a step by step...

A couple of helpful websites :
http://thetruereligion.org/
http://www.themodernreligion.com/

As for the relationship with Egyptian man, I believe you should be very careful, learn about Egyptian culture specially in matters related to family and marriage so that you know your obligations and rights well... iT'S BETTER not to take cultural difference lightly because sometimes they are stronger than religion in application for some people...give it a time to learn and May Allah guide you alwayes to the right path

Salaam

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maryanne
Member # 9311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maryanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troubles101:
Assalamu Alaikum Maryan,

Mabrouk (congratulations) for your new birth in Islam. As a baby in Islam it's very reasonable to take it a step by step...

A couple of helpful websites :
http://thetruereligion.org/
http://www.themodernreligion.com/

As for the relationship with Egyptian man, I believe you should be very careful, learn about Egyptian culture specially in matters related to family and marriage so that you know your obligations and rights well... iT'S BETTER not to take cultural difference lightly because sometimes they are stronger than religion in application for some people...give it a time to learn and May Allah guide you alwayes to the right path

Salaam

salam
I have studied in islamic laws and are aware of all rights.shurkan for your websites I have seen theses before. Sure there is a different culture differences between us but i beleve all problems can be solved with the measures. I put religion first as i stated in my post and love second.so i do know the facts. thanks for the advise I have read some posts on here that are shocking.as for the relations i have with this man i will take my time.

Posts: 224 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maryanne
Member # 9311

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for maryanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got my visa few days ago the wedding is planned(inshalla) Iam very happy and so is my life partner's family happy. we are all very happy.
primak
Member # 494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for primak         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
by the way it's "allah" and not "allaha"...aloha??
Islam seems to be a good way for foreign spinsters to find husbands these days..and anwer their "questions" about life. Good. I suppose one way or another it serves a purpose.

Posts: 1516 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
primak
Member # 494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for primak         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah yeah..i know you discovered islam "before" meeting your man...haven't they all??
Posts: 1516 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maryanne
Member # 9311

Rate Member
Primak you seem to forget your manners!
Your words are very bitter! do you not understand anything at all.Your heart seems cold and empty.

--------------------
Every morning is a fresh beginning. Every day is the world made new. Today is a new day. Today is my world made new. I have lived all my life up to this moment, to come to this day. This moment - this day - is as good as any moment in all eternity.

primak
Member # 494

it is cold and empty, you're right, whomever you may be.
I suppose your heart is full of love and warmth, good for you and mabrouk for your forthcoming wedding..good luck.

Pendarth
Member # 8592

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pendarth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by maryanne:

salam

I have studied in islamic laws and are aware of all rights ... Sure there is a different culture differences between us but i beleve all problems can be solved with the measures. I put religion first as i stated in my post and love second. so i do know the facts. thanks for the advise I have read some posts on here that are shocking. as for the relations i have with this man i will take my time.

Mashaallah. May allah s.w.t. make the path easy for you and grant you steadfastness. Congratulations on your relationship - I would only like to suggest that you proceed with caution. I am sure you "put your religion first and love second" - I hope that your friend also does the same. Regardless - any journey has it's ups and downs and is fraught with trials. May allah s.w.t. grant both of you hapiness and success in both the worlds. Ameen.
Posts: 97 | From: London, UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gana
Member # 9062

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maryanne ..you will inshaalla better than a lot of muslmos who born in islam and ALLAH give you a high place iN ILLYEEN in JANNAH.MY daughter name -ILLYEEN-TAKE THE NAME FROM QURAN.
Posts: 58 | From: pp | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maryanne
Member # 9311

Rate Member
bloody hell reading back this post,I truly believed i knew everything..I was only 3 weeks new in islam back then,bloody hell was going to marry a man I never even met,knew nothing of his culture or his way of thinking,never even spoke to him on the telephone..lol...Iam so glad I remained at home.Maybe I was so up my own ass i really didnt know anything i swear..one thing I knew it takes a long time to understand islam it really does..Many muslim men just want a wife..dont really care who they are or where they come from...just want to marry and have a few children..I dont think a muslim man would be happy to marry a non muslim female because it just dont work..they could be happy..everyone is different..but I think it can cause alot of problem within the marriage...I just dont know..I was wise because I waited a long time since after this to study more my relgion and understand what the culture means too.Good luck for everyone.

--------------------
Every morning is a fresh beginning. Every day is the world made new. Today is a new day. Today is my world made new. I have lived all my life up to this moment, to come to this day. This moment - this day - is as good as any moment in all eternity.

dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dream123456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maryanne,

I wish you the best of luck ISA things will turn to better and better more than you can imagine, O only wanted to note that one thing is for sure, life is a big test, I hope we all will find your salvation in this journey, I hope that you will find your way ISA, I hope also that you go well with your islam and your life, but always take care for me I have the prejudice that life is a big test.

Posts: 1022 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com