EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » The New Pope

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The New Pope
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have been much happier if the pope this time was a black celibate..! But a German Pope known for his very strict views and his prime concerns to batch up the Vatican's ills would do for me.

Let us hope the new Pope 72 yrs old Benedict XV1(Jaseph Ratzinger )will be able to achieve what the late Pope could not.

[This message has been edited by salama (edited 20 April 2005).]

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for nooralhaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
honestly this pope does not concern me, didn't even when I was still Catholic Christian.
As I heard someone once say, 'no hope in the pope'
Salaam.

[This message has been edited by nooralhaq (edited 20 April 2005).]

Posts: 1706 | From: Dallas, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohhh, no,
how an stoneold man can have a clear mind.....
Does a pope also not marry.....if not, what does he DO then...do they have other methods or do they sweat IT throw their rips...

Poor poor people...

And he's german.....

...what a shame !

Can anybody try to invite him to egyptsearch...may we convert him...

Sara

Posts: 909 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for nooralhaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sara, lol. Wallahi now just sit back and let's see what responses will flood now. You have opened a can of worms with that suggestion, La hawla wala quwata illah billah.
Posts: 1706 | From: Dallas, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he's just a man. nothing else.
Posts: 751 | From: US OF A | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by germansara:

And he's german.....

...what a shame !

Can anybody try to invite him to egyptsearch...may we convert him...

Salam Sara, What a wonderful idea Sis. but we have leave this task to you. You both speak the same language.
Salam

Dina

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nooralhaq:
Sara, lol. Wallahi now just sit back and let's see what responses will flood now. You have opened a can of worms with that suggestion, La hawla wala quwata illah billah.

--------------------------------

...hihihihihihihihihihihihihi, you are sooooooooooooooooooooooo funny .....con of worms ....

Posts: 909 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 1mangang:
he's just a man. nothing else.

------------------------------
...absolutely right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With all needs .....

But, ohhh, isn't he already married with Jesus....or Maria.....

Sofia25
Member # 5851

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sofia25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have no respect for nothing. And you are incredibly misinformated. It's clear you can't go further than what it is one meter around you.

Shame on you.

Thank God I know REALLY good muslims and muslimahs!.

Posts: 70 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sofia25:
You have no respect for nothing. And you are incredibly misinformated. It's clear you can't go further than what it is one meter around you.

Shame on you.

Thank God I know REALLY good muslims and muslimahs!.

no respect for nothing
that is a double negative.

Posts: 751 | From: US OF A | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blablabla
Member # 7279

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for blablabla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, you are so clever..:O
Posts: 13 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com