EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » HELP WITH RELIGIOUS QUESTIONS FROM NON-BELIEVERS

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HELP WITH RELIGIOUS QUESTIONS FROM NON-BELIEVERS
gigli
Member # 7682

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gigli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all! I am having difficulty in explaining the wonder of Islam and answering rightly in a debate on another forum. Im new to Islam and would not want to give out wrong information, but still spread the wonder. Could anyone help me out there with this debate?I'll send the website to you in private as it might not be appropriate to state it on this forum.
Posts: 458 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though my time and knowledge are limited but will try to help if possible:

troubles_troubles101@hotmail.com

I hope you'r not dealing with the likes of Ping and Morgan

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gigli
Member # 7682

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gigli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, will send! Thanx
Posts: 458 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi gigli!

Can you post an email address for this evening where I could contact you to get the link?

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troubles101:

what's wrong wet me ...do i use a bad soap or something u always after me

Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gigli
Member # 7682

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
Hi gigli!

Can you post an email address for this evening where I could contact you to get the link?

Hi there! Give me yours and I'll send the link! Only have one adress and dont like to put it on the board itself.

newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi gigli!

That was exactly why I asked for yours! Why don't you just post the link in that case; it shouldn't be a problem as people post all sorts of links on this forum.

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hi gigli!

That was exactly why I asked for yours! Why don't you just post the link in that case; it shouldn't be a problem as people post all sorts of links on this forum.

Are you online now? it's almost 1 am

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

quote:
Originally posted by gigli:
Hey, will send! Thanx

Got it and will look at the forum..thx

gigli
Member # 7682

Member Rated:
HELP!!! Im being eaten! I need help quickly in putting the right words forth for Islam here.

Its www.marulatree.com/forum

and under the Politics debate board.

My name is Ekke and the thread is Women in Islam.

Troubles101
Member # 4543

You'r okay gigli. Such discussion might help you exploring more of Islam and if you have any questions you can post them here as well.

I wanted to give the link to newcomer last night and then delete it but she slept earlier than me I guess.

newcomer
Member # 1056

ASsalamu alaykum Troubles and gigli!

Sorry I haven't got into the Egyptian habit of staying up until fajr to avoid the summer heat yet...the working day keeps on getting in the way! I had a quick look at the forum but I have some things to do now, so when I finish them I'll go back and see if I can offer any help, insha Allah.

MohdAnwar
Member # 5528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MohdAnwar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gigli:
Hi all! I am having difficulty in explaining the wonder of Islam and answering rightly in a debate on another forum. Im new to Islam and would not want to give out wrong information, but still spread the wonder. Could anyone help me out there with this debate?I'll send the website to you in private as it might not be appropriate to state it on this forum.

Hello Gigli

please send me the name of the subject and i can be with u there insha'allah

mohamed

Posts: 435 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Assalamu alaykum gigli!

Sorry I couldn't get there last night, I was tied up until really late, and by the time I got there this morning I found that all religious discussions had been stopped. So much for open-minded discussions! Did it get that out of hand? On the threads that were left it looked as if you had been managing quite well though, but as a hint for the future, it can be helpful to back up some of your statements with sound references, it gives them a bit more weight.

Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MohdAnwar:
Hello Gigli

please send me the name of the subject and i can be with u there insha'allah

mohamed

U always lurking u maniac

If she got imformation from u she will just be full up wet lies u nothing but a terrorist
liek salama

Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan
Member # 6662

quote:
Originally posted by Troubles101:

Truth hurt ....mama's boy !!!!

knowledge are limited = yes that's rigth u are a backward idiot

Morgan
Member # 6662

quote:
Hi gigli!

Yes u are so helpfull profet muhammed promise u ,u will go to paradise if u show others poor soul to islam

MohdAnwar
Member # 5528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MohdAnwar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Morgan:
U always lurking u maniac

If she got imformation from u she will just be full up wet lies u nothing but a terrorist
liek salama

there is a wise say in desert about ppl like u Morrrrrrrr..... (morrrrr means bad taste in arabic)

"Dogs Howl and the convoy go on"

i wish u got what i meant with your slowly understaning about my answers

Best Regards to u morrrrrrrrrrrrr

Posts: 435 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com