EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » Muhammad admits he is a false prophet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Muhammad admits he is a false prophet
malachi2004
Member # 4707

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malachi2004   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prophet are more than just messengers of God, they have devine revelation and are able to predict things or perform miracles. So to call him a prophet is misleading!!!

Sura 17:90-93 of the Qur'an tells about how, when Muhammad was challenged to perform a miracle and prove he was from the true god, he could not perform any and here he actually says himself:
"Am I anything except a human messenger?".

In Sura 13:7, we find that Muhammad did not perform any miracles. The people are saying that even one sign would be enough to convince them, just one miracle performed by Muhammad - and yet he still does none....

Muhammad even disqualified himself as a true Prophet of God.

Sura 29:27 states clearly that, as far as Allah and the Qur'an are concerned, the only true prophets are those related to Isaac or Jacob; yet Muhammad, according to Muslim tradition, is related to Ishmael and not Isaac or Jacob!!

Once begun, the Qur'an took on a "life" of its own, because Muhammad saw how it magnified himself to a powerful position in front of his band of murderous robber followers. It is also one uneducated man's (Muhammad) feeble attempt to piece together Christian and Jewish theology. Throwing about pieces of his limited knowledge of what he learned about the Christian and Jewish religions provided Muhammad a way to elevate himself further in front of his listeners. Ample evidence suggests that before Muhammad began raping, murdering and pillaging for profit, he was viewed as a lunatic, especially by Jews, Christians and Hindus.

Read for yourself, there are hundreds of hadiths, where he tells his followers that they are to give a percentage of all war booty to him.

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malachi2004
Member # 4707

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malachi2004   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Muslims believe the life of the Prophet was a perfect example of how they should live, let's examine some of these teachings by the prophet to understand the mind of a terrorist, shall we.

Ishaq:304/Tabari VII:62 “I cut off Abu Jahl’s head and brought it to the Messenger. ‘O Allah’s Prophet, this is the head of the enemy of Allah.’ Muhammad said, ‘Praise be to Allah.’”

Ishaq:305 “Ukkasha fought until he broke his sword. He came to the Apostle who gave him a wooden cudgel telling him to fight with that. He brandished it and it became a brilliant weapon. Allah gave him victory while he wielded it. He took that weapon with him to every raid he fought with Allah’s Apostle until he was killed in the rebellion. These were his dying words: ‘What do you think about when you kill people? Are these not men just because they are not Muslims?’”

Tabari VII:81 “The next day I went to the Prophet. He was sitting with Abu Bakr, and they were weeping. I said, ‘O Messenger of Allah, tell me, what has made you weep? If I find cause to weep, I will weep with you, and if not, I will pretend to weep because you are weeping.’ The Prophet said, ‘It is because of the taking of ransoms. It was laid before me that I should punish them instead.’ Allah revealed: ‘It is not for any Prophet to have captives until he has made slaughter in the land.’ After that Allah made booty lawful for them.”

Qur’an 4:95 “Not equal are those believers who sit at home and receive no injurious hurt, and those who strive hard, fighting Jihad in Allah’s Cause with their wealth and lives. Allah has granted a rank higher to those who strive hard, fighting Jihad with their wealth and bodies to those who sit (at home). Unto each has Allah promised good, but He prefers Jihadists who strive hard and fight above those who sit home. He has distinguished his fighters with a huge reward.”
Bukhari:V1B2N25 “Allah’s Apostle was asked, ‘What is the best deed?’ He replied, ‘To believe in Allah and His Apostle Muhammad.’ The questioner then asked, ‘What is the next best in goodness?’ He replied, ‘To participate in Jihad, religious fighting in Allah's Cause.’”

Bukhari:V4B52N196 “Allah’s Apostle said, ‘I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, “None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.”’”

(This clearly goes against what the muslims here try to tell you that they only fight when in defense)

Ishaq:489 “Do the bastards think that we are not their equal in fighting? We are men who believe there is no shame in killing. We don’t turn from piercing lances. We smite the heads of the haughty with blows that quash the zeal of the unyielding [non-Muslims]. We’re heroes, protecting our war banner. We are a noble force, as fierce as wolves. We preserve our honor and protect our property by smashing heads.”

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yazid904
Member # 7708

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yazid904     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are right.

Muhammed (peace be upon him) never states he is a false prophet. He was a mortal, of flesh and blood and only a messenger.
He gives choice to us to lead and when ready to fight, to do so in defense of self and nation.

He never said go out and kill innocent women and children like the present (In Iraq). Those are the real infidels!

Posts: 1290 | From: usa | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malachi2004
Member # 4707

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by yazid904:
You are right.

Muhammed (peace be upon him) never states he is a false prophet. He was a mortal, of flesh and blood and only a messenger.
He gives choice to us to lead and when ready to fight, to do so in defense of self and nation.

And why do you keep referring to him as the prophet with all this peace be unto him? Answer that.

He never said go out and kill innocent women and children like the present (In Iraq). Those are the real infidels!

Defense???? Do you even read your own religious texts? He killed anyone who did not conver to Islam, is that what you muslims call killing in defense? I hope people can see how sick you really think.

newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess there are just two sides to every story, or is it three or four or ten, depending whether you are basing your version on facts, emotions, prejudice, or just pure fantasy!
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malachi2004
Member # 4707

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
I guess there are just two sides to every story, or is it three or four or ten, depending whether you are basing your version on facts, emotions, prejudice, or just pure fantasy!

Or direct quotes from the koran and sunnah, translated or not, that you people still live by to this present day to justify your acts of terrorism.

Mon_Savage
Member # 6971

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mon_Savage   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

What r u trying to clear, This is a jewish, do u think he is ready to hear from u ????
Let him speak cz he is trying to be scholar in something he doesn't know anything about it, and this what his thread shows.
It's Zion bro, Zion!!!!

Posts: 211 | From: Washington, DC | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by malachi2004:
Or direct quotes from the koran and sunnah, translated or not, that you people still live by to this present day to justify your acts of terrorism.

Don’t you just love generalizations and quotations taken out of context, they make for such a simplistic way of looking at the “others”!

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dawn4ever
Member # 8216

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dawn4ever   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

oh ! we terrorists or you jews !!
look at what happens in palastine , see all those killed innocent children, see the violence there dear ,then come and talk.
http://compuserb.com/israel/

you are the last one to talk about terrorism !!

Posts: 56 | From: egypt | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malachi2004
Member # 4707

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by dawn4ever:
oh ! we terrorists or you jews !!
look at what happens in palastine , see all those killed innocent children, see the violence there dear ,then come and talk.
http://compuserb.com/israel/

you are the last one to talk about terrorism !!

Have you seen all the Israel kids and innocent civilians attacked? The difference is we don't strap bombs to our children and send them out to fight adult wars!!!!!!!!!!!

I sympathize with the "innocent" kids, adults, whoever, but I'll be the first to admit, that if a kid came near me with explosives, I'll be the first to fire, it's either me or him.

Why don't you try to educated those ignorant parents making 13 year olds into matyrs, instead of praising and encouraging them to sacrifice their childrens lives, knowing they have no chance of standing up against a powerful military. That's what your media doesnt show!!! Get out of denial!!

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

honey isn't israel using the torah to justify its acts of terrorism?!

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Have you seen all the Israel kids and innocent civilians attacked? The difference is we don't strap bombs to our children and send them out to fight adult wars!!!!!!!!!!!

I sympathize with the "innocent" kids, adults, whoever, but I'll be the first to admit, that if a kid came near me with explosives, I'll be the first to fire, it's either me or him.

Why don't you try to educate those ignorant parents making 13 year olds into matyrs, instead of praising and encouraging them to sacrifice their childrens lives, knowing they have no chance of standing up against a powerful military. That's what your media doesnt show!!! Get out of denial!!

why don't you tell ignorant jewish parents to stop teaching their kids that palestinians are subhuamns and its ok to steal their homes and kill them?

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dawn4ever
Member # 8216

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dawn4ever   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

explosives ? are stones now called explosives? was mohamed el dora was carying explosives dear?
oh ! what a lie !!!-

Posts: 56 | From: egypt | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malachi2004
Member # 4707

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by 7aya:

why don't you tell ignorant jewish parents to stop teaching their kids that palestinians are subhuamns and its ok to steal their homes and kill them?

Jewish parents dont teach their kids such lies. Stop sensationalizing facts!!!

Before the declaration of Israel, the land was owned by British and Ottomans, purchases of these settlements were legitimate. After being attacked in the 4 wars Arabds imposed on us, the land was obtained the way all land is, BY DEFEAT!!!

Some of the borders were even given back, which no other country in history has ever done, without a counter defeat!

Its no different than the Egyptian government knocking down illegally built buildings on goverment owned land, that it still does to this day!!! Is anyone crying for them to give the homes back to people that built illegally on their lands. If you owned land, would you allow someone to illegally build on it. Can any of those who claimed their "land" was taken in Israel, provide a single thread of evidence, that a legal deed to ownership entitled them to that land? Hell NO!!! Stop the hypocrisy.

malachi2004
Member # 4707

Rate Member
quote:

explosives ? are stones now called explosives? was mohamed el dora was carying explosives dear?
oh ! what a lie !!!-

Don't try to use single incidences to make a point. Most of these kids use a combination of stones and home made explosives, encouraged by their sick parents.

malachi2004
Member # 4707

Rate Member
quote:
Don’t you just love generalizations and quotations taken out of context, they make for such a simplistic way of looking at the “others”!

Exactly who are you trying to convince me or yourself. When something is taken out of context, it's when you remove a verse, that has relevant verses before it, or relevant verses after it.

The way your hadiths have been compiled is not designed in a sequence, the verse prior to one hadith, may not be relevant at all the one immediately after it, not to mention, the same saying could come from several differnt narrators, and the hadiths could be repeated several different times in one chapter!!! You know this as well as I do, and anyone else that wants to read them. So nothing is taken out of context in that sense.

But then again it's not like we're dealing with the most logical or literate of authors are we?

Volume 3, Book 31, Number 137:
Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

The Prophet said, "We are an illiterate nation; we neither write, nor know accounts. The month is like this and this, i.e. sometimes of 29 days and sometimes of thirty days."

How he contradicts himself:

Volume 3, Book 31, Number 220:
Narrated Aisha:

Quraish used to fast on the day of 'Ashura' in the Pre-lslamic period, and Allah's Apostle too, used to fast on that day. When he came to Medina, he fasted on that day and ordered others to fast, too. Later when the fasting of the month of Ramadan was prescribed, he gave up fasting on the day of 'Ashura' and it became optional for one to fast on it or not.

And one of my all-time favorite Hadiths, where he admits he basically stole religious ideology from Jews:

Volume 3, Book 31, Number 222:
Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

The Prophet came to Medina and saw the Jews fasting on the day of Ashura. He asked them about that. They replied, "This is a good day, the day on which Allah rescued Bani Israel from their enemy. So, Moses fasted this day." The Prophet said, "We have more claim over Moses than you." So, the Prophet fasted on that day and ordered (the Muslims) to fast (on that day).

Volume 3, Book 31, Number 223:
Narrated Abu Musa:

The day of 'Ashura' was considered as 'Id day by the Jews. So the Prophet ordered, "I recommend you (Muslims) to fast on this day."

Volume 3, Book 31, Number 224:
Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

I never saw the Prophet seeking to fast on a day more (preferable to him) than this day, the day of 'Ashura', or this month, i.e. the month of Ramadan

So basically he stops fasting on Ashura because the Pagans did it, but when he finds out the Jews did it, he starts again, go figure. I mean good grief, Gabriel didnt tell him when Moses fasted in one of his dreams, geesh. You people take this man seriously?

[This message has been edited by malachi2004 (edited 21 July 2005).]

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 7aya:
honey isn't israel using the torah to justify its acts of terrorism?!

Yes, they are. From the Torah:

Not to keep alive any individual of the seven Canaanite nations (Deut. 20:16)

To exterminate the seven Canaanite nations from the land of Israel (Deut. 20:17)

Always to remember what Amalek did (Deut. 25:17)
That the evil done to us by Amalek shall not be forgotten (Deut. 25:19)
To destroy the seed of Amalek (Deut. 25:19)

Not to offer peace to the Ammonites and the Moabites before waging war on them, as should be done to other nations (Deut. 23:7)

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dawn4ever
Member # 8216

Rate Member
quote:
Don't try to use single incidences to make a point. Most of these kids use a combination of stones and home made explosives, encouraged by their sick parents.

it's not a single example, there are many innocent kids that die every day without commiting any crime , their only crime is to be palastenians !! not more!

and i want to ask you about the israeli bomb that shoot the egyptian school at 1960s
and about hundreds of students die. with no reason!! and don't ever say that those children also were a source of danger to the israelies?

and what about sabra and shateela massacres.. and what about deryasiin also?

i guess you have no answer !!!

newcomer
Member # 1056

quote:
Exactly who are you trying to convince me or yourself. When something is taken out of context, it's when you remove a verse, that has relevant verses before it, or relevant verses after it.

The way your hadiths have been compiled is not designed in a sequence, the verse prior to one hadith, may not be relevant at all the one immediately after it, not to mention, the same saying could come from several differnt narrators, and the hadiths could be repeated several different times in one chapter!!! You know this as well as I do, and anyone else that wants to read them. So nothing is taken out of context in that sense. [This message has been edited by malachi2004 (edited 21 July 2005).]

Like any good reference book you have to learn how to use it before you can gain the true value and benefit out of them, and as you said the the Qur’an and books of Hadith aren’t written in the same sequence that you are used to, but yet you are still trying to apply your usual “logic” to it That is why your criticisms hold little substance.

Out of context has two meanings: 1. The part of a text or statement that surrounds a particular word or passage and determines its meaning. 2. The circumstances in which an event occurs; a setting. You limited your understanding of the phrase to the first meaning, but I was using the second.

Mon_Savage
Member # 6971

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mon_Savage   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Are u replaying on just what u like and leaving what u can't answer ????
What about mohammed el dora ????

Posts: 211 | From: Washington, DC | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malachi2004
Member # 4707

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:

Yes, they are. From the Torah:

Not to keep alive any individual of the seven Canaanite nations (Deut. 20:16)

To exterminate the seven Canaanite nations from the land of Israel (Deut. 20:17)

Always to remember what Amalek did (Deut. 25:17)
That the evil done to us by Amalek shall not be forgotten (Deut. 25:19)
To destroy the seed of Amalek (Deut. 25:19)

Not to offer peace to the Ammonites and the Moabites before waging war on them, as should be done to other nations (Deut. 23:7)

Stop showing your ignorance of Judaism!! Canannites, Ammonites, Moabites, no longer exists!!!

How does any of this apply to the modern times. Can you find a mention of a nation called Palastine in our Torrah? If not, then shut up.

malachi2004
Member # 4707

Rate Member
quote:
it's not a single example, there are many innocent kids that die every day without commiting any crime , their only crime is to be palastenians !! not more!

and i want to ask you about the israeli bomb that shoot the egyptian school at 1960s
and about hundreds of students die. with no reason!! and don't ever say that those children also were a source of danger to the israelies?

I guess you "purposely" missed the part where I said I dont condone the killing of "innocent" children, OR adults!!!!!

That's the answer!

malachi2004
Member # 4707

Rate Member
quote:
Like any good reference book you have to learn how to use it before you can gain the true value and benefit out of them, and as you said the the Qur’an and books of Hadith aren’t written in the same sequence that you are used to, but yet you are still trying to apply your usual “logic” to it That is why your criticisms hold little substance.

Out of context has two meanings: 1. The part of a text or statement that surrounds a particular word or passage and determines its meaning. 2. The circumstances in which an event occurs; a setting. You limited your understanding of the phrase to the first meaning, but I was using the second.

Using your second definition, I suppose your entire belief system is practiced out of context. As you still have practics that have long been outdated, as the events occured in the past, should not be used to justify the things arabs are doing today!!!

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Stop showing your ignorance of Judaism!! Canannites, Ammonites, Moabites, no longer exists!!!

How does any of this apply to the modern times. Can you find a mention of a nation called Palastine in our Torrah? If not, then shut up.

I really feel sorry for you. I bet you have no friends. You seem to have some sort of extreme personality disorder.

It is irrelevant whether Palestine is spelled out by name in the Torah. Extremist Jews or blood-hungry Israelis or whatever you want to call them regularly use these passages to justify the systematic extermination of Palestinians. I was merely concurring with what 7aya asked.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dawn4ever
Member # 8216

Rate Member
quote:

http://www.voicesofpalestine.org/massacres/

[This message has been edited by dawn4ever (edited 21 July 2005).]

Mon_Savage
Member # 6971

Rate Member
Can you find a mention of a nation called Palastine in our Torrah? If not, then shut up.

[/B][/QUOTE]

First, Torah is not a book of history due to authority lacking, and it's not my words or arabs words.
[[[ The whole world (not even just the Israel citizens and the jewish nation) will get shocked when they r going to hear the trueth which became known as well for the archaeologicals who were handling the diggings for along time.
It's coup d'etat in the Israelians archaeologicals' theory of Torah in their capacity as a historical source. Yeah it's hard to believe the trueth or accepting it]]]] ...> Professor Zaef Hertsug / Old Eastern civilization and Archaeology Section, Tel Avive University.
And anything i am going to tell u i'll give u the source of it, that's why if u want to read the whole article it's in (Ha-Artes Journal, October, 1999) good luck in ur advertising for Israel.
Plz feel free to ask about anything in the Israelian history

newcomer
Member # 1056

quote:
Using your second definition, I suppose your entire belief system is practiced out of context. As you still have practics that have long been outdated, as the events occured in the past, should not be used to justify the things arabs are doing today!!!

You suppose wrong again! I was talking about understanding the Qur’an and Hadith in relation to their contexts; that understanding is then applied to the present. It’s sad that when you write as you, in a discussion, you resort to insulting people you don’t even know, but when you want to make a speech you show another face.

everyday_angel
Member # 8414

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for everyday_angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Prophet are more than just messengers of God, they have devine revelation and are able to predict things or perform miracles. So to call him a prophet is misleading!!!

Sura 17:90-93 of the Qur'an tells about how, when Muhammad was challenged to perform a miracle and prove he was from the true god, he could not perform any and here he actually says himself:
"Am I anything except a human messenger?".

In Sura 13:7, we find that Muhammad did not perform any miracles. The people are saying that even one sign would be enough to convince them, just one miracle performed by Muhammad - and yet he still does none....

Muhammad even disqualified himself as a true Prophet of God.

Sura 29:27 states clearly that, as far as Allah and the Qur'an are concerned, the only true prophets are those related to Isaac or Jacob; yet Muhammad, according to Muslim tradition, is related to Ishmael and not Isaac or Jacob!!

Once begun, the Qur'an took on a "life" of its own, because Muhammad saw how it magnified himself to a powerful position in front of his band of murderous robber followers. It is also one uneducated man's (Muhammad) feeble attempt to piece together Christian and Jewish theology. Throwing about pieces of his limited knowledge of what he learned about the Christian and Jewish religions provided Muhammad a way to elevate himself further in front of his listeners. Ample evidence suggests that before Muhammad began raping, murdering and pillaging for profit, he was viewed as a lunatic, especially by Jews, Christians and Hindus.

Read for yourself, there are hundreds of hadiths, where he tells his followers that they are to give a percentage of all war booty to him.

Moshe is driving in Jerusalem. He's late for a meeting, and he's looking for a parking place, and can't find one.
In desperation, he turns towards heaven, and says:
"God, if you find me a parking place, I promise that I'll eat only Kosher, respect Shabbas, and all the holidays ...."

Miraculously, a place opens up just in front of him. He turns his face up to heaven, and says "Don't bother, God, I've just found one ...."

Posts: 275 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by everyday_angel:
Moshe is driving in Jerusalem. He's late for a meeting, and he's looking for a parking place, and can't find one.
In desperation, he turns towards heaven, and says:
"God, if you find me a parking place, I promise that I'll eat only Kosher, respect Shabbas, and all the holidays ...."

Miraculously, a place opens up just in front of him. He turns his face up to heaven, and says "Don't bother, God, I've just found one ...."

Ummm
I have been in this before and believe me there is no point about it. You might be able to piss off the bad ones but you will hurt the good ones as well. Better is give out your thoughts and ignore when your not respected.

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
everyday_angel
Member # 8414

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for everyday_angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troubles101:
Ummm
I have been in this before and believe me there is no point about it. You might be able to piss off the bad ones but you will hurt the good ones as well. Better is give out your thoughts and ignore when your not respected.

that truth sure does hurt.
you stepped on my poor wittle feewings

[This message has been edited by everyday_angel (edited 26 July 2005).]

Posts: 275 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hassan-Passenger22
Member # 8413

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hassan-Passenger22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My hungry toddler woke me up this morning. After making his breakfast, I turned on my computer and found that London had just been struck by terrorists. As I watched news clips for the next few hours, I noticed that, for many in the West, the terror attacks brought back painful memories of September 11th, 2001. For me it was a little different. My thoughts weren’t drawn to the attacks against the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, but to an attack on a local mosque that took place shortly thereafter.

Following the 9-11 attacks, a few enraged vandals smashed the windows of the Islamic Center near Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia. When the pastor of a nearby church saw the students vandalizing the mosque, he called the police. Later in the day, police and school officials held a meeting to help ease some of the tension. After the meeting, an angry attendee caused a brief panic when he claimed that Islam is a religion of violence and bloodshed, and that the terrorists were only doing what they were commanded to do in the Qur’an. Several people (including myself) argued against him, confidently assuring the man that Islam is actually a religion of peace.

My beliefs about Islam have changed since then (mostly because I’ve studied Islam). Nevertheless, I recently realized why I had been so quick to defend the Muslim religion. Over the years, I’ve known several Muslims, and they have all been kind, peaceful individuals. Indeed, despite the popular portrait of Muslims burning flags and desecrating images of George Bush, the majority of Muslims are normal, faithful, peaceful people, going about their daily lives with no intention of blowing up buildings or of burning anyone’s flag. Many in the West deny this, but they typically do so because they have never so much as talked to a Muslim.

The benevolent nature of these Muslims has a profound psychological effect on Westerners. It causes us to say, "Wait a minute. Islam can’t be bad, because Muslims are such nice people. Thus, the terrorists who blow up buildings and subways must be extremists." Once we have convinced ourselves of this, we may even find ourselves defending Islam, as I once did. We know that people are angry at terrorists, and we know that some of these angry people may want to take out their anger on Muslims. So we end up defending Islam in order to protect our Muslim friends. While protecting people is certainly a noble goal, defending Islam is an entirely different story.

If someone were to ask me, "David, do you believe that Islam is a religion of peace?" my answer would not be "Yes" or "No." Rather, my response would be, "First tell me what you mean when you say ‘Islam,’ for it is a term that is used in different ways." If by "Islam" we mean the religion that is practiced by more than a billion people around the world, I could reasonably answer with a qualified "Yes," because it is a religion of peace for many people (though not for all). But if by "Islam" we mean the religion taught by Muhammad, I would have to respond with a resounding "No."

At this point my Muslim readers will be saying to themselves, "What does this infidel mean? There is only one Islam, perfectly preserved in the Holy Qur’an from the time it was given to Prophet Muhammad by the angel Gabriel." However, much like the idea that the Qur’an has been perfectly preserved, the idea that Islam has only one face is completely false. There has always been a psychological crisis in Islam, and if I were to diagnose it as having a particular mental illness, I would probably argue that it suffers from Multiple Personality Disorder. Islam has never been able to decide whether it wants to live in peace with unbelievers, or to pile their severed, unbelieving heads into a giant pyramid. I’m sure many would disagree here, but they would be disagreeing with one of the most empirically verifiable facts in the universe. Think about it. One Muslim beheads an innocent woman to protest the war in Iraq, while another Muslim curses him for slaying the innocent. One group of Muslims flies an aircraft into a building, while another group condemns the attack. One Muslim detonates a bomb on a bus filled with passengers, while another Muslim says on the evening news, "Islam is a religion of peace." Each side quotes the Qur’an to support its actions. However, it may be even more important to note that each of them is following the example set by Muhammad.

The reason that Islam suffers from Multiple Personality Disorder is that its founder also suffered from this disorder. I don’t mean this to be taken literally, of course. It is only meant to describe a peculiar phenomenon that went on in Muhammad’s head. When Muhammad first began receiving his "revelations," many of his neighbors in the city of Mecca took it upon themselves to mock and persecute him. Muhammad was a threat both to their immoral lifestyles and to their source of wealth (the pagan idols of the city brought plenty of revenue), and so he had to be stopped, or at least discredited. During this period, Muhammad was humble, devout in many ways, obedient to the message handed down to him, faithful in giving to the poor, and, in general, a fine moral example. In essence, he was like the many fine examples of dedicated Muslims we see in the world today. He preached a religion of peace, and the hadiths we have from this period reflect his peaceful temperament.

Then something happened. Muhammad fled Mecca and moved to Medina, where his political power rapidly increased. Soon he and his followers began raiding caravans to support the fledgling religion, and, while Muhammad’s enemies multiplied, so did his followers. What followed can only be described as a reign of terror for those who refused to submit to Islam. Both men and women were slaughtered for writing satirical poems against Muhammad, and those who left the Islamic faith were exterminated. One woman was murdered in the dark for writing a poem against Muhammad; after she was slain, Muhammad declared that "Two goats won’t butt their heads about her." Hundreds of Jews were beheaded (after surrendering) for standing against Muhammad, and their wives and children were sold into slavery. A blind man who was reportedly more than a hundred years old had his head split open for saying that, if he could only see, he would throw a handful of dust at Muhammad. When a man named Uqba was about to be killed by Muslims and showed concern for his family by asking, "But who will look after my children, O Muhammad?" Muhammad answered by telling the doomed man that Hell would take care of them.

There are, of course, far more examples of violence than the ones listed here, but these should be sufficient to provide a picture of Muhammad’s idea of how Muslims should treat those who refuse to submit to Islam. Was Islam a religion of peace for the 600-900 Jewish men and boys whose heads were piled into trenches after they had surrendered? Was Islam a religion of peace for the woman who was stabbed to death in the midst of her five children? Was it a religion of peace for anyone who dared to speak out against Muhammad? No, it wasn’t. When Muhammad finally had a band of dedicated followers who would obey his violent commands without question, Islam was not a religion of peace.

Notice that we have approached this question regarding the nature of Islam using a basic historical analysis. Discussions about Islam typically revolve around certain verses in the Qur’an, but such discussions are often fruitless. The reason for this is that the Qur’an is very inconsistent in its approach towards unbelievers, due in large part to Muhammad’s own inconsistency. In conversations about Islam, a Muslim may argue that, according to the Qur’an, "There is no compulsion in religion" (2:256). A critic may reply with a very different passage:

Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection (9:29).

To this the Muslim replies, "Yes, it says to fight those who do not believe, but it is referring to unbelievers who attack Islam." Thus, according to many Muslims, Islam fights, but only in self-defense. So who’s right? The solution to the debate can be found in a historical examination of Islam. It is true that Muslims are only permitted to attack when threatened, but history shows what the early Muslims considered a threat. Anything other than complete submission to Islam was regarded as a threat to Islam, and so anything other than complete submission was met with extreme hostility. Even poetry and song lyrics, when used against Muhammad, were enough to warrant a sentence of death.

Hence, the verses in the Qur’an that teach Muslims to live in peace should be examined within the historical context of Muhammad’s life, for it is this life that sheds light on an apparently ambiguous message. This historical context also sheds light on modern aspects of Islam, which ultimately derive from the life of its founder.

For instance, more than thirteen centuries ago, the relatively peaceful Muhammad fled Mecca because of intense persecution. As he fled the city, he left the path of peace farther and farther behind him. He eventually returned at the head of an army, and few were brave enough to oppose him. Islamic law was suddenly supreme, with a host of bloody tales to warn its enemies. A similar phenomenon occurs in the world today. When Muslims are in the minority (as they are in America) the message is always "Let us live in peace with one another, for Islam is a religion of tolerance and understanding." Then, once Islam has spread throughout the country, the message suddenly changes to "Anyone who stands against the Prophet is worthy of death!"

Oddly enough, this tactic has been remarkably successful for Islam. Despite more than a thousand years of bloodshed, many people are convinced that Muhammad was a gentle, humble man who never harmed anyone, and that Islam teaches its followers to be at peace with everyone who hasn’t declared war on them. Then, when someone like Osama bin Laden organizes a group of Muslims in an attack against thousands of innocent people, everyone says that he must be insane, and people around the world rush to defend Islam.

The result is simply amazing. Muslims commit acts of terror in Russia, Spain, America, England, Israel, and countless other countries around the world, and it actually causes certain people to support Islam even more! Think about it. A Muslim blows up a bus, but people don’t want other Muslims to be persecuted for it, so they start defending Islam. Legislators are among the most active in this regard. Laws threatening free speech about Islam are popping up everywhere (even in the United States and Great Britain), declaring that statements against Islam will not be tolerated. Indeed, Australia is on the verge of sending pastors to prison for quoting passages of the Qur’an!

Today’s terrorist attacks in London, strangely enough, will help Islam grow even stronger. There will be a brief period of outrage against Islam, but once the smoke has cleared (both literally and figuratively), the world will once again rush to defend Islam, and more bills will be passed, "protecting" Muslims from those who would speak out against Muhammad’s "religion of peace." No matter how violent Islam becomes, as long as people fail to recognize that its two faces are part of the same head (and that both faces are calmly smiling as new laws make Islam untouchable), Muhammad’s empire of faith will thrive in a world of false tolerance.

Perhaps Osama bin Laden isn’t as crazy as everyone thinks, for his plan seems to be working perfectly. His attacks are strengthening Islam’s position in the world. In a curious way, bin Laden is more dedicated to true Islam than most Muslims are. If Muhammad told Muslims to fight in the name of God and demonstrated his meaning by killing men, women, and children for even minor resistance, what should a dedicated Muslim do? Should devout Muslims live in peace with the infidels around them, or should they follow Muhammad’s example by murdering the infidels in their beds?

I’m very happy that most Muslims are willing to live in peace with their neighbors. Yet we have to be honest here. Benevolent Muslims aren’t peaceful because they are following the example set by Muhammad. They are peaceful because they’ve chosen to do what’s right, and because they are willing to live far better lives than Muhammad himself lived. In fact, many Muslims are such kind, peaceful, and gentle people that they seem to be following the example set by another great religious leader—one who died on the cross for the sins of the world and rose from the dead to prove his message. This man gave his listeners a sober warning: "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them" (Matthew 7:15). And, may I add, we should also watch out for false religions, which come to us crying "Peace! Peace!" when they are built on a foundation of murder and bloodshed.

By David Wood

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for 1mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohhh, excuse me, I just passed gas ~
Posts: 751 | From: US OF A | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not Muslim but have always respected
Islam, for one reason, due to the way my muslim friends are such kind, gentle people..I personally don't know any extremists but we all know they exsist. I
have to admit,though, the post does have clear arguements for both sides, worded quite well. I will continue to respect this religion but this post certainly gives one a lot to think about.....

Oh btw, I would love to hear newcomers, troubles & anyone else's opinions or views on the above post.. Thanks

[This message has been edited by sin-dee (edited 26 July 2005).]

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Hi sin-dee,

I would need a lot of time to be able to answer this article in full as I would need to research some of those incidents to make sure I was giving a proper answer, and I have to get down to work now, but a quick point on what Usama bin Laden and many of the other groups that are committing terrorist acts and claiming them to be Islamic is that they are acting as renegade groups and making their own rules and interpretations up, which is against the spirit of Islam. A major principle is that Muslims are responsible to their leader, i.e. leader of the state, and if the leader is not acting in accordance with Islam and working for the good of the nation, then Muslims should use legitimate means to resolve this and not form separatist renegade groups and go off and act in their own names. Some of the major problems that have occurred recently are that the Muslim world is now split up, not all the leaders are ruling according to true Islamic principles, and neither are all the people. This has sadly led to many acts being done by Muslim being mistakenly attributed to Islam. I know this doesn’t address some of the main core points, but hopefully someone else can contribute.

Hassan-Passenger22
Member # 8413

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hassan-Passenger22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Muslims insist that violent passages in the Quran only apply to long ago historical incidents (like the battle of Badr), but then also insist that the Quran is a book of guidance "for all times and all people."

They insist that Muhammad 's actions can't be judged by today's more humane human rights standards, while at the same time, insist that he is the perfect "Model for all Mankind" today.

They insist that Islam is a "religion of peace", while at the same time brag about the great military victories of Muhammad, Abu Bakr, Umar, Khalid bin Al-Waheed and Saladin.

They say that Islam is against slavery and then demonstrate how humanely Muhammad treated HIS SLAVES as proof of it.

They insist that Islam "Is a complete way of life", not just a religion. But when others criticize things like the burka and honor killings, say that it's the fault of "culture", not Islam.

They insist that terrorist attacks in the name of Islam are not perpetrated by Muslims, but the countries who are the victims of the terrorist attacks deserve it because of their foreign policy towards Islamic countries.

They insist on the evils of the Western culture and the virtues of Islam but at the same time do everything possible to immigrate to the West in order to escape oppression of the Islamic countries.

They nsist that Islam is a logical religion and everyone with pure motives will become a Muslim while forgetting that their own ancestors were forced to accept Islam and many were killed for resisting

They insist that only Islam (Quran and Sahih Hadiths) is the Absolute Truth and that every other religious book is corrupted and unreliable, but at the same time try to 'prove' Islam by referring to the same "corrupted" sources that they decry.

They insist that some of the Sahih ('reliable') Hadiths are actually not reliable at all but at the same time not recognizing the problems this poses for the claim that Sharia is the only valid legal system, as the Sharia laws are based for a big part on those Sahih Hadith collections.

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

And they (the other theys that is) insist on bending, twisting, and manipulating facts and presenting them as the truth! And if we don't spend all our time chasing round answer every point they come up with they will take it as an admission of guilt!
Isis83
Member # 8438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isis83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cant we all just get along???!!!
Well, this subject is always headed for a cliff, isn't it! I am not a Muslim but I respect the religion for what it truely is, and the same for Judism and Christianity. It's my belief that there is nothing in the Quran, Torah nor the Bible that suggests killing for any reason is worthy of heavenly merit. All 3 of these religions are inter-connected and I think (I could be wrong)...but there are 10 Commandments given to Moses by God Himself and one of the most prominent is "Thou shall NOT kill." It's a simple rule to follow as all the commandments are (they state exactly what you're to do and not do).
These inter-religious debats continue because nobody wants to be proven wrong. Well, the only wrong is the way these religions cant get along in order to battle with the REAL evils out there, like Spiritualism, Satanism, Witchcraft, etc... Christians, Jews and Muslims...these are your enemies, not eachother! >>Do not battle against the flesh but battle against things that can destroy the flesh<< (I forget who said that) but isn't that true?? When it comes to Islam, Christianity and Judism...there is NO bad religion...only bad people who hide behind the name of the religion. They have to face judgement for everything they do. So dont allow yourselves to have to answer for your hatred and prejudices too!
Be cool and open minded...you may find that common thread...humanity...terroists are not humans...they are demons...
Peace&Love2All!

Posts: 94 | From: India | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
everyday_angel
Member # 8414

Rate Member
I agree Im not Muslim either but I know what reserves means. I'm not the biggest fan of Jews either (who ruin everything but think their sh*t doesnt stink) but comeon Rosenstein, give us a break with your Jew talk. You dont agree with Islam, fine, go back to talking bad about your own prophets and believing God loves you because of your race above all people. I'm SURE you will live a happy life.
dawn4ever
Member # 8216

Rate Member
where are you malachi !!
why did you give up

Ishaaq
Member # 8528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ishaaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Defense???? Do you even read your own religious texts? He killed anyone who did not conver to Islam, is that what you muslims call killing in defense? I hope people can see how sick you really think.

Why Do I Say The '' Real '' Prophet Muhammad Was There A '' False '' Muhammad ???Yes , there was A Fake Prophet Muhammad who being spread and taught about by The Muslims today . The real Muhammad whose real name is Ahmad Son Of Abdullat . Born 570 , Died In The Year 632 A.D. He was the son of Abdullat and Amina . ( Abdullat Father Of Prophet Muhammad ( 545-570 A.D. / Amina Mother Of Prophet Muhammad ( 530 - 576 A.D. ) Mahammad Received The Real Koran Called Al Koran of whom Jesus referred to in the book of John Chapter 14,15,And 16 , As The Comforter . The False Muhammad was A Fraud named Musaylimat Ibn Habib Al Hanafi which means , '' The Submitter , Son Of The Beloved The Upright '' . He was a very prominent leader . Who was very well versed in Poetry .

And A self claimed Prophet Of Which most of Your Muslims Follow today . Musaylimat composed his own Holy Book ( Koran ) And supposedly the earliest Meccan Surah of Chapter of the Koran were Authored by him . As well as all The Poetry Chapters . ( Musalimat Son Habib Al Hanafi The False Muhammad 558-633 A.D. ) . Musaylimat considered himself A Prophet over ' El Yamaamah , A Province in the South Eastern Part Of Saudi Arabia . Which Today Is Called Riyadh . Saudi Arabia . Am I saying that Musaylimat The '' False '' Muhammad lived as the same time as the '' Real '' Muhammad ? Yes , that's exactly what I'm saying as you can see , He lived and ruled in the EXACT SAME TIME As the Real Muhammad .

This Arabian Prophet of the 5th century was born in The Year 558 A.D. And was killed in 633 A.D. A Year After The Real Muhammad Died . ( Which Was In The Year 632 A,D, ) . Musaylimat , In the years 628 A.D. Wrote A Letter to Muhammad proposing that they share the office of prophethood , Like Moses And Aaron , or that Muhammad Transfer his power to him upon his death . Musaylimat '' . Who as you can see from his name , is a form of '' Muslim ; He must have had . And used the named Muslim before the Man Named Ahmad , ( Whose Name Was Later Change To Maustafa Muhammad Al Amin) ,

This Musaylimat was being called this name '' Muslim '' 12 years before Muhammad was born . However , It was the real Muhammad , The Comforter , That Jesus spoke about when he said in Matthew 5;9 And I Quote '' Blessed Are The Peacemaker ( In Arabic Its '' Muslim '' ) For They Shall Be Called The Children Of Allah / God '' As Opposed to the present day '' Muslims '' Who called themselves '' Submitter's or Sunni In Arabic , A Word meaning '' Fashioned Into Shape '' As found in The Koran 15;28 And I Quote ; Behold! thy Lord said to the angels: "I am about to create man, from sounding clay from mud moulded into shape;

Where you find the word '' Masnuwnin < Arabic > Used for '' Shape And Formed '' . The root of it is '' Sunnah '' < Arabic > And These People Called Their God '' Rahman < Arabic > How Did Musaylimat And His Followers Get Away With This Worship Of This God Called '' Rahman '' ? When the original Qura-n was destroyed and Musaylimat and his followers introduced their version of The Koran . He collected portion of the real Qur-an ( Koran ) and threw away Three Chapters ; ( 1 ) . Sura Khaal . ( Maternal Uncle ) ... ( 2 ) . Sura Hafd ( Pace )
( 3 ) . Sura Nurain ( Illumination ) . They Also Change The Name Of Sura Al Hamd To Surah Al Fatiha , As WellAs Added The Last Three Verses To The 9th Chapter

'' To Exalt Himself '' These People Worshipped A God
CALLED '' Rahman '' And They Named A Whole Chapter After Him Chapter 55 or The Koran , Originally 97 ,And They Make The very statement In The Koran 17;110 , And I Quote ; '' Say '' Calll Upon God Pronounced Aw , Meaning , Or Call Upon Rahman ; By Whatever Name Ye Call Upon Him ( It Is Well ) ; For To Him Belong The Most Beautiful Names . ( Neither Speak Thy Prayer Aloud , Neither Speak It In A Low Tone . But Seek A Middle Course Between ) . [ The false Muslims today all over the world disreguard this Underlined part of the quote reguarding the way in which prayer is recited ;

That call the Adhaan out loud ; As well as The Imaam Leading Prayer / Salaat out loud so all can hear . Then they make the Mid-Day Prayer Koran 30;18 Called '' Salaat Al Dhur < Arabic > Which is done in A Low Tone And The Afternoon Prayer ( Middle Prayer Koran 2;238 ) Salaat Al Asr < Arabic > Is Done In A Low Tone , Yet The Three Other Major Prayers '' Salaat Al Fajr < Arabic > Early Morning Prayer Koran 30 ; 17 ,17;79 ) . '' Salaat Al Maghrib < Arabic > Prayer In The Coming Of The Shadow Hours , Eventide Koran 30;17 , And '' Salaat Al 'Isha < Arabic > Prayer Koran 24;58 Are Recited Aloud , Never Do They Call Prayer In A Middle Course Between ] . The word '' or '' Found in the previous quote in Arabic is used two different ways . The first word used for '' or '' is pronounced '' Am '' < Arabic > , And it is comparing two of the Same things as in

'' This Blue Car Or That Blue Car '' . The other form is pronouced '' Aw '' < Arabic
and it is used in Comparing two different things As In '' Do You Want This Blue Car Do You want that to go home . Does This Mean '' That The Fake Muhammad Purposely Offered The People Of His Time A Choice Of What God To Whorship ?
Yes , this quote uses '' Aw '' < Arabic > Making it clear that Allah and Rahman are two different names . So its giving A Choice to people of Arabia , Some whose Ancestrial God was Allah , and followed The Real Muhammad ; And others whose Ancestrial God Was Rahman < Arabic > And followed the Fake Muhammad ,

Musaylimat and he got the name of his God Rahman < Arabic > From the Torah where we find in Exodus 34;4 The word Rachuwm Aramic > Which is the same as The Arabic word Rahman < Arabic > And has the Same meaning '' The Merciful '' They very Tasmiyya known throughout the Muslims World as . Bismi Allah < Arabic > Al Rahman < Arabic > Al Rahiym < Arabic > This Tasmiyya really translates '' With The Name Allah The Rahman The Merciful '' . It is declaring that '' Allah of The Real Muhammad '' Is The '' Rahman '' < Arabic > Who is '' Merciful '' All of this was done immediately after the death in the year 632 A.D. of the '' Real Comforter '' Named '' Ahmad '' Later Known As '' Mustafa Muhammad Al Amin ..

Posts: 65 | From: New York | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com