EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » Josh, do you give up ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Josh, do you give up ?
Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Egypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see you are going through a hard time that you post anti-islamic posts all the time leaving the thread (WHO IS THAT PROPHET) without an answer. does it mean you give up ? it's ok man , just say it [Smile]
Posts: 1201 | From: Egypt | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josh
Member # 10606

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
didn't really even bother reading it, can't u see im busy?
Posts: 226 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Egypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Josh:
didn't really even bother reading it, can't u see im busy?

hahahha, alright, when you are free, answer it [Smile]

NO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Posts: 1201 | From: Egypt | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
popcorn
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
no, ice cream
Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ayman1980:
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Egypt:
I see you are going through a hard time that you post anti-islamic posts all the time leaving the thread (WHO IS THAT PROPHET) without an answer. does it mean you give up ? it's ok man , just say it [Smile]

mr egypt you left all my posts witho0ut answers and all of josh posts without answers , so what are you talking about [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
what posts are you talking about ? I can post thousand of posts right now like you do and you will never reply. I dont bother reading your posts nor his posts. we have some topics to discuss like Was the prophet a gay which you failed to prove and also my post which you will never can answer, (WHO IS THAT PROPHET) and the holy spirit in christianity is PROPHET MUHAMMED PBUH. I can post others now but just as i said before not now until I got replies from christians to these first.
Josh
Member # 10606

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ayman1980:
quote:

mr egypt you left all my posts witho0ut answers and all of josh posts without answers , so what are you talking about [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
what posts are you talking about ? I can post thousand of posts right now like you do and you will never reply. I dont bother reading your posts nor his posts. we have some topics to discuss like Was the prophet a gay which you failed to prove and also my post which you will never can answer, (WHO IS THAT PROPHET) and the holy spirit in christianity is PROPHET MUHAMMED PBUH. I can post others now but just as i said before not now until I got replies from christians to these first.
Vain [Smile]
Posts: 226 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
I posted for you another post called WHO IS THAT NOT LEARNED. another one you cant answer [Smile] see, I only post few posts for you, but my posts are hard for you, isnt it ?
Josh
Member # 10606

Rate Member
How can you post new ones without answering the old ones, isn't that what you said earlier??

Vain [Smile]

Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Josh:
How can you post new ones without answering the old ones, isn't that what you said earlier??

Vain [Smile]

you didnt answer the old nor the new, but never mind, I think you dont know the answer.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com