EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » Attacks on Britain's Jews (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Attacks on Britain's Jews
ispy
Member # 5871

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for ispy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Attacks on Britain's Jews have risen to the highest level since records began.

A study published today shows the number of reported anti-Semitic incidents has almost tripled in 10 years, with more than half the attacks last year taking place in London.

The findings prompted the report's authors to warn of a "wave of hatred" against Jews.

The number of incidents increased to 594 last year, up by 31 per cent on the previous year.

Violent assaults soared to 112, up by more than a third on 2005.

Incidents ranged from the unprovoked stabbing of a Jewish man in north London to the sending of hate mail and the vandalism of Jewish cemeteries and synagogues.

The Anti-Semitic Incidents Report 2006, compiled by the Community Security Trust (CST), responsible for combating anti-Semitism in the UK, blames the huge rise on a number of factors ranging from Israel's invasion of Lebanon last summer to the jailing of the historian David Irving in Austria for denying the Holocaust.

The threatened suspension of Ken Livingstone as Mayor for comments made to a Jewish Evening Standard reporter triggered 11 anti-Semitic incidents, according to the report.

When the figures were first compiled in 1984, there were just 154 reported incidents, about a quarter of the total for last year.

Mark Gardner, CST spokesman said of the level of hate crimes: "This is unacceptable racism, that many Jews had hoped and believed was a thing of the past.

"Today's anti-Semitism is a wave of hatred, intimidation and abuse against British Jews, who are stupidly blamed and randomly attacked over international tensions for which they bear no responsibility."

Incidents last year include:

•
An Orthodox Jew punched in the face and almost pushed off a Tube platform by an Arab man who screamed: "Get back to Stamford Hill, I want to kill you all"
•
A Jewish man walking to synagogue with his two young sons suffered a broken leg after being punched and kicked by a white man shouting "f***ing Jew"
•
Seventy incidents of desecration and damage to synagogues, cemeteries, Jewish schools and private homes with attacks including swastikas daubed on walls
•
Savage assault of a 12-year-old Jewish girl Jasmine Kranat, who was beaten unconscious on a north London bus by two teenage girls who asked her first if she was Jewish.

The physical descriptions of perpetrators in 205 of the incidents show 96 were by white people, 28 by black people, 60 by Asians and 16 by Arabs. The report has been passed to ministers.

Posts: 428 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ya Ragal
Member # 11695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ya Ragal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As community leaders expressed alarm over the surge in race-hate crimes, a Conservative frontbench spokesman was accused of stoking racial tension by calling for Muslims to get out of Britain if they did not like its way of life.

The increased tension was further highlighted last night by a moderate cleric who suggested that Muslim women should shed their traditional veils in order to prevent themselves becoming targets.

The survey of police forces, carried out the day after the Metropolitan Police reported that faith-hate crimes had risen by 600 per cent compared with last year, showed that other large forces, such as West Yorkshire and West Midlands, had seen significant increases in race-hate crime. It also indicated that, far from being centred on London, such incidents have been recorded across Britain.

The biggest rises were in forces with urban areas with large ethnic minority populations. The number of attacks in South Yorkshire, which includes Sheffield and Doncaster, leapt from 48 in the previous July to 137. Attacks reported by West Yorkshire Police, which covers Leeds and Bradford, leapt from 195 to 366. In the West Midlands, including Birmingham, attacks increased by 46 per cent, while Merseyside saw an increase of 76 per cent. Nationally, the figures rose by 24 per cent, from 3,355 to 4,160.

In Scotland, the level of racist attacks rose from 359 to 438. The Association of Chief Police Officers Scotland said 64 could be directly linked to the London attacks "because of what was said or written at the time of the incident".

The Islamic Human Rights Commission said it had received 320 complaints of attacks on Muslims since the 7 July bombings. Before that, the average was about five a week. Beena Faridi, a case worker, said: "It seems to be happening all over the country. There is a feeling of fear on the streets."

Gerald Howarth, a Tory defence spokesman, meanwhile sparked uproar as he suggested that extremist Muslims should leave the country. "There can be no compromise with these people," he told The Scotsman. "If they don't like our way of life, there is a simple remedy - go to another country, get out."

Asked "what if those people were born in Britain?" he replied: "Tough. If you don't give allegiance to this country, then leave. There are plenty of other countries whose way of life would appear to be more conducive to what they aspire to. They would be happy and we would be happy."

His party leader, Michael Howard, last night said he stood by Mr Howarth's comments, stressing they were aimed at people who so despised Britain they wanted to bomb it.

Anas Altikriti, spokesman for the Muslim Association of Britain, responded: "Mr Howarth must realise that his own statement will have a real and serious bearing on the street. There are people who will take his words and understand them in a particular way and this will induce further harm rather than good."

Women in particular have become victims of abuse, being spat at and threatened in what campaigners called cowardly attacks. Dr Zaki Badawi, head of the Muslim College in London and chairman of the Council of Mosques and Imams, said: "In the present tense situation, with the rise of attacks on Muslims, we advise Muslim women who fear being attacked physically or verbally to remove their hijab so as not to be identified by those who are hostile to Muslims."

In what will be viewed by many as controversial advice, Dr Badawi said: "Dress is meant to protect from harm, not to invite it. The preservation of life and limb has a much higher priority than appearance, whether in dress or in speech."

Some of the most severe attacks have been in the Midlands. Two Asian restaurant workers were injured after being racially assaulted at an Indian restaurant in Atherstone, north Warwickshire. One man was stabbed and another suffered cuts.

In Edinburgh, two Asians, aged 18 and 20, were attacked by a gang of 10 men who made comments about the London bombings as they kicked the car in which the victims were travelling. They also threw a hammer through the window, smashing the glass and hitting the passenger on the shoulder.

Suresh Grover, of The Monitoring Group, said: "We have had calls from South Americans, Eastern Europeans, Hindus and Sikhs. Ten to 15 per cent are people who are a different religion to Muslims. We have one very serious case of a disabled Hindu man who was beaten up by his neighbour and left with severe head injuries while being called al-Qa'ida."

In its 26-year history, he added, The Monitoring Group had never witnessed such a level of attacks, either in number or severity. "We have received over 200 per cent more calls since 7 July. I have dealt with 83 emergency calls alone. It is not just abuse, a frightening level is actually attacks.

"We have restaurant owners receving visits from people threatening to burn down the building, a 24-year-old Turkish guy who was senselessly beaten in a park, an Iraqi schoolgirl in Devon who was beaten and an old woman who was attacked by boys outside her house in Ealing, west London."

Mr Grover said that he had been shocked by the spread of intolerance, adding: "Other drivers have started putting two fingers up and calling me a terrorist. I have never experienced anything like that before."

'I am too scared to go out walking'

Frail and frightened, Siham Kadoura emerges from her flat just once every few weeks to visit her local mosque. After years of peaceful co-existence with her neighbours, the 67-year-old former headmistress does not even dare venture out to visit her 10 grandchildren.

But it is hard to hide from the racists when bricks come through your window and dog faeces are left on your doorstep, which is daubed with a swastika. "It was the night, about three o'clock. I heard smashing. I was alone and I was very scared," said the mother of three children.

"I have tried to live with it, but I have got very, very depressed. It makes me feel I am a target. It is traumatic.

"I used to go out walking in the park and visiting my family. But I am too scared now. I have no life. I only go out once or twice a month to the mosque and the shops."

Mrs Kadoura, who lives alone, has recently had a hip operation and has heart problems. She has had her car repeatedly vandalised, despite its disabled sticker.

She is not alone. Attendance at her local mosque, she explained, has halved because people were afraid.

She had never experienced racism until the 11 September terrorist attacks. Then, suddenly, groups of boys began swearing and spitting at her in the hallways. After a while, the racists faded away but, she said, they are back with a vengeance since the attacks on London.

Terri Judd

'Look at what you have done'

Aman Moradi, a shopkeeper, 45, was racially abused by David Parritt, a postman, who pushed her in the face before calling her a "fucking Muslim". He was given a community sentence yesterday.

"No one in London would feel safe in the presence of any one Muslim," he said to her. The attack took place on 7 July, the same day as the London bombings.

"Today you fucking put the bomb on the train. Look at what the **** you have done, you fucking Muslims," he said.

Parritt, age 45, spat outside the shop on Fulham Road, pushed the shopkeeper in the face and sent a display of chocolates flying inside.

In mitigation for Parritt, his solicitor at West London magistrates' court said: "I think there is no reason an individual should not feel anger but it is entirely regrettable it was directed at this individual who had no association with the events."

Parritt was sentenced to 200 hours community service with £70 compensation and £85 costs after previously pleading guilty to racially aggravated common assault and racially aggravated criminal damage.

Speaking after the case, Parritt said: "I regret what I did and I shall not do it again. I regretted it straight afterwards, to be honest, and I hope no one else innocent gets injured from either community."

Attacks on Muslims have soared in London since the July 7 bombings.

Scotland Yard said the figures show a rise of almost 600 per cent compared with the same period last year.

Most were verbal abuse or minor assaults but they also include damage to property including mosques.

Figures showed there were 269 such incidents reported since the suicide bombings, compared to only 40 in the same three-and-a-half week period last year.

In the immediate three-day aftermath of the attacks there were 68 faith hate crimes in the capital. There were none in the same period 12 months ago.

Scotland Yard Assistant Commissioner Tarique Ghaffur said: "There is no doubt that incidents impacting on the Muslim community have increased."

"It can lead to these communities completely retreating and not engaging at a time when we want their engagement and support," he said, reports Channel 4 News.

According to CNN, The figures emerged as Home Office minister Hazel Blears held the first in a series of meetings on tuesday with representatives of Britain's Muslim community.

Those meetings come amid concerns that young Muslims are being targeted by police in stop-and-search operations.

But Blears pledged that Muslims would not be discriminated against.

"The counter-terrorism powers are not targeting any community in particular but are targeting terrorists," she said.

Shadow Home Secretary David Davis said there was an "obligation" on British Muslims to confront the terrorist threat within their own community.

He urged them to not simply condemn terror but to also confront it. Davis said the concept of multiculturalism was "outdated" and called on UK Muslims to do more to integrate within British society.

Deputy Chairman of the Metropolitan Police Authority (MPA) Richard Barnes told BBC News that the force was over-stretched.

He said the bomb attacks, added to the Live 8 concert and G8 summit, had put the police under "six weeks of constant pressure".

Mr Barnes said: "The Met has risen, as it always does, remarkably well to the challenge, but it can't sustain people working 12 hours a day and six days a week."

"Crime PLC carries on," he said, adding that while terrorism had to be investigated so did all the other crime that is committed.

Mr Barnes also said a radical rethink of the role of police officers was needed and how civilian staff and support officers could help.

Posts: 377 | From: أنا نسيت | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ya Ragal
Member # 11695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ya Ragal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A 53-year-old imam has been punched and kicked by a man who entered a mosque in the west end of Glasgow. Strathclyde Police confirmed that the incident, at the Dawat ul Islam centre, happened at about 1800 BST on Friday. Mohammed Shamsuddin was taken to the nearby Western Infirmary, but later discharged following treatment.

Witnesses to the attack said the suspect verbally abused Imam Shamsuddin before punching and kicking him and then hitting him with a chair and other office equipment. Abu Mohammed, who was in the building at the time, said: "I was downstairs getting ready for prayer when I heard a noise coming from upstairs. Me and a few other people went upstairs to see what was going on and we saw the Imam being attacked. He had blood pouring down from his face, the attacker saw us and ran away.

There is a feeding frenzy of anti-Muslim stories in the media that has contributed to taking Islamophobia to a new level:

• Jack Straw claimed that women wearing the niqab makes him feel 'uncomfortable' and creates social division

• John Reid lectured Muslim parents on how to bring up their children, implying that they are responsible for terrorism

• David Cameron got the headline with 'I'll smash Muslim ghettos'

The up-shot of this is that Muslims are being verbally assaulted and even physically attacked. Recently, a mosque in Falkirk was fire-bombed, an Imam in a Glasgow mosque was seriously attacked and a woman in England had the veil ripped from her face.

Stop the War Coalition is proud to work with the Muslim Association of Britain to stop the war and terror in Afghanistan and Iraq. We will not allow politicians to whip up hysteria against Muslims. Everyone who is against racism, scapegoating and persecution must unite together and stand shoulder to shoulder on Saturday 21st October.

No Justice No Peace!
--

A fire that caused £10,000 worth of damage to Falkirk's Islamic Centre is thought to have been started deliberately. Officers are investigating the cause of the blaze in the doorway of the Burnhead Lane premises, but don't believe it to have been an accident.

The fire was discovered at around 2.30 a.m. on Monday by a Muslim taxi driver, who then raised the alarm. The Fire and Rescue Service attended, but the the blaze was extinguished before they arrived. Islamic Centre member Shoeb Farooqui made the call to the emergency services after the taxi driver alerted him.

Mr Farooqui said the man, who did not wish to be named, saved the centre from burning to the ground. "He normally works the night shift and was visiting the centre for a night prayer,'' Mr Farooqui explained. ''He just opened the door and saw the fire – it was in the early stages and if he hadn't gone there at that time it could have burned down the whole building. It was very brave of him and lucky for our community that the fire was caught in time."

Shaken members of the Muslim community said the Islamic Centre had been located in Burnhead Lane for 13 years and had never been targeted in this manner before.

---

Two young men flying from Malaga to Manchester last week were not quite up to speed with our new, unwritten laws.... They found themselves being removed from Monarch Airlines flight ZB613 because other travellers, very possibly white travellers, developed suspicions. A three-hour delay developed because the fearful refused to fly unless the pair were taken from the aircraft.

"They were 'possibly' in their 20s, after all, and 'possibly' of Middle Eastern – or was it 'Asian'? – appearance. Someone said they looked constantly at their watches. Someone else thought they heard a language that may have been Arabic. Even holidaymakers are profilers these days, but only the white ones have legitimate reasons, apparently, for checking the time impatiently on a holiday flight.

"Monarch, at the time of writing, has been unable to confirm the grounds for these deep suspicions. The two men were removed, nevertheless, and charged with no crime whatever. They merely faced public humiliation, questioning and severe disruption to their own travel plans....

"What does the low-grade hysteria of those Monarch passengers achieve if not another small, useful publicity coup for extremism? What message does a lynch-mob mentality convey to a young Muslim who fears even to board a flight? How many more 'mistakes' can John Reid's department afford? And where does any of it leave our fragile, assailed multi-culturalism? ... The real risk now is that Britain, never a model of unity, will be deeply and permanently divided for reasons of race and faith.

"Mr Blair has said recently that there is an argument to be won, and that military means alone will not secure a victory for his 'values'. I agree with the statement, but doubt his intentions. He can lecture Britain's Muslims, by all means, on the subject of rights and responsibilities, but it is time that he also began to lecture the non-Muslim majority, and some of his own Ministers, on the meaning of civilised values.

"The concept is being eroded with each passing month. Who would you rather sit beside on a flight from Malaga? An obnoxious Mancunian drunk, or a pacific, and perfectly innocent, young Muslim? One might deserve the attentions of suburban vigilantes; the other certainly does not."

--

Muslim business travellers are boycotting Glasgow airport, according to a leading Scottish figure. Bashir Mann, from the Muslim Council of Great Britan, complained of heavy-handed and humiliating searches by anti-terrorist police officers.

Strathclyde Police said it was looking at training to raise awareness of cultural and religious sensitivities. Mr Mann said: "I'd never experienced anything like that before in Scotland. This was a show of sheer discrimination, victimisation of certain sections of the community in Scotland."

--

The community of the most northerly parish on the Shetland mainland has been left bitterly divided over the suspension of a local doctor who distributed a controversial religious pamphlet to his patients which critics claim is highly offensive to Muslims. Dr Mick Russon, who has been an associate GP at the Hillswick health centre since 2004, was suspended by the Shetland Health Board after he sent out a 46-page booklet, entitled Proclamation, to more than 200 people in the parish of Northmavine.

Dr Russon states in the pamphlet: "Satan is the Babylonian Moon God; a cult that has become probably the most oppressive of women throughout time. There are probably more people worshipping the Moon God at this moment in time than at any previous time in the history of mankind; it is probable that most who follow him do so out of fear and not reverence. As each successive world empire has reached its height, it is largely the conflict between politics and finance that brings it down. We have seen this only too well in recent days, when the buildings that represented the centre of global trade were destroyed by those who carry the symbols of the Babylonian Moon God. I of course refer to the events now universally referred to as 9/11."

--

Racist crime is growing across Scotland despite a multi-million-pound Executive campaign to tackle the problem, new figures obtained by The Scotsman have revealed. Some 3,387 racially-aggravated crimes and offences were recorded by the country's eight police forces between April and December this year, compared with 3,192 during the same period last year – a rise of 6 per cent.

The increase has cast doubt on the effectiveness of the Executive's "One Scotland" campaign launched in 2002 to tackle racism in the country's streets and classrooms, and sparked calls for Jack McConnell, the First Minister, to put the issue on a platform equal in size to the one given to sectarianism in recent months.

Ethnic community leaders are also accusing politicians of failing to wake up to the "elephant in the room" that is growing Islamophobia, saying thousands of Muslims and members of other minority racial groups are continuing to be victimised following the 11 September and 7 July terrorism attacks.

--

One of Scotland's most prominent Muslims has compared the treatment of Asians in Britain with that of Jews in Nazi Germany. Osama Saeed, Scottish spokesman for the Muslim Association of Britain and a former Scottish National party candidate, said the growing number of attacks on Muslims echoed the state-sponsored persecution of Jews in pre-war Germany.

Saeed said many middle-class Muslims were considering leaving the country because they feared that they or their families would be attacked because of their religious beliefs. He fears tensions could spill into violent confrontations unless the government tackles souring relations with the Muslim community.

"We didn't get to the situation in world war two out of nowhere," said Saeed. "Hitler was a product of a German society where anti-semitic attitudes had existed unchecked for decades. We have got to listen and learn from what happened there and be vigilant. I am not talking about large numbers of people being rounded up, but we could be looking at situations where Muslims are routinely assaulted in the streets. We have got to be conscious that we are stoking an unpleasant atmosphere for the people that come after us. In Europe in the 1990s a slaughter of Muslims took place in Bosnia so we are not talking ancient history or pie in the sky. The climate can change quickly."

Murdo Fraser, the deputy Scottish Tory leader, said the comments were ill-judged. "I don't think it's a rational response to compare the treatment of Muslims in today's Britain in any way to the horrific treatment that the Jewish people suffered at the hands of the Nazis," he said. "An approach of this sort

Posts: 377 | From: أنا نسيت | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And this is the backlash against Muslims/Islam, and anyone or anything resembling Muslims/Islam in Europe that I said would happen years ago..

It's human nature.. When you have hundreds of terrorist attacks all over the World perpetrated by people calling themselves Muslims, it creates a stigma against Muslims and Islam that will be nigh impossible to get rid of.

It will become increasingly difficult for Muslims to live in the West, and God forbid if another major terrorist attack occurs either in Europe or America, Muslims who live in the West may aswell migrate to Muslim nations because hostilities against them and their religion will reach extremely dangerous levels.

~Alistair

--------------------
Lies fade like smoke when uncovered..but Truth, burns like fire.

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ya Ragal
Member # 11695

AND what about the attacks by the christian groups?????

or is that different and acceptable???

Why is it difficult for muslims to live in the west?? It seems that it's only the xenophobes and people who lack tolerence and don't have the brain power to think and form their own conculsion about people or religion!!!!!!

Why should muslims who live in their country, emmigrate to another??? what about the converts to islam???

Or should all muslims living in europe/usa practise their religion in private as they do in the US???????

Did you know if a muslim is spat on in the street, goes to a police station they take a swab and the assilant can be charged!!!

Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ya Ragal:
[QB] AND what about the attacks by the christian groups?????

or is that different and acceptable???

When Christians start strapping bombs to themselves and blowing up thousands of people all over the World in the name of Jesus Christ, maybe you'll have a point..

quote:
Why is it difficult for muslims to live in the west?? It seems that it's only the xenophobes and people who lack tolerence and don't have the brain power to think and form their own conculsion about people or religion!!!!!!
It's not "difficult" for Muslims to live in Western nations right now generally speaking (problematic perhaps), but with every terrorist attack or radical incident, public hostility against them will gain strength.

Did you even read any of your articles? Or did you simply cut and paste them?

They go into discrimination and hostility against Muslims in Europe.

quote:
Why should muslims who live in their country, emmigrate to another??? what about the converts to islam???
I said they should, in the event of another major terrorist attack. Another major terrorist attack on Western soil would increase hostilities against Muslims to dangerous levels, where their lives would be in jeopardy.

quote:
Or should all muslims living in europe/usa practise their religion in private as they do in the US???????
I don't care how people practice their religion, aslong as it doesn't affect me.

quote:
Did you know if a muslim is spat on in the street, goes to a police station they take a swab and the assilant can be charged!!!
And your point is?

~Alistair

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ya Ragal
Member # 11695

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

LET ME THINK AHHHH YES THE IRISH CATHOLIC AND PROTESTANT CHRISTIAN TERORRISTS THAT ARE CALLED THE IRA, THE REAL IRA, UVF, UDF, PROVOS, SEIN FEIN
CHRISTIANS AND THE VIOLENCE AGAINST ABORTION CLINICS,KILLING AND MAMIMING OF DRS AND NURSES AND WOMEN. HOW BOUT ANIMAL RIGHTS PROTESTERS THAT KILL DRS ETC?????

HMMM BLODDY SUNDAY IN NI???

MY POINT IS, IF YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN SPIT ON SOMEONE AND GET AWAY WITH IT YOU CAN'T YOU'LL BE CAUGHT!!!!

WAS THAT REALLY HARD FOR YOUR BRAIN TO COMPUTE?????

WAKEY, WAKEY.

WHY SHOULD THEY???????????????? IF THEY WERE BORN AND RAISED IN THAT COUNTRY THEN WHY SHOULD THEY???????????????????????

Ironborn
Member # 12020

Stop using CAPS! It makes you seem like a babbling idiot!

Also, the IRA is NOT a Christian identified group! [Roll Eyes]

They are (or were I should say) the military arm of Sinn Fein.

The violence perpetrated by the IRA isn't primarily religiously motivated, but POLITICALLY and CULTURALLY, with their main objective being to reclaim N.Ireland from the U.K..

They are not killing people under the auspices of the Bible or Jesus Christ.

Quite a difference..

And how often do Christians blow up abortion clinics compared to Muslims blowing up innocent civilians, embassies, schools, airplanes etc.. ?

When was the last abortion clinic attack?

The frequency of religiously inspired attacks and other transgressions (Danish cartoons etc) are what made Muslims and Islam stigmatized.

quote:
MY POINT IS, IF YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN SPIT ON SOMEONE AND GET AWAY WITH IT YOU CAN'T YOU'LL BE CAUGHT!!!!
LOL, read all that cut and paste crap you posted. There were quite a few instances of people being spit upon, and far worse things with no mention of anyone being caught.

~Alistair

Ya Ragal
Member # 11695

IF I WANNA USE CAPS I WILL IS THAT OK WITH YOU????

YA CAPTAIN.

لاتقلق

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Conditioned:
Stop using CAPS! It makes you seem like a babbling idiot!

Also, the IRA is NOT a Christian identified group! [Roll Eyes]

They are (or were I should say) the military arm of Sinn Fein.

The violence perpetrated by the IRA isn't primarily religiously motivated, but POLITICALLY and CULTURALLY, with their main objective being to reclaim N.Ireland from the U.K..

They are not killing people under the auspices of the Bible or Jesus Christ.

Quite a difference..

And how often do Christians blow up abortion clinics compared to Muslims blowing up innocent civilians, embassies, schools, airplanes etc.. ?

When was the last abortion clinic attack?

The frequency of religiously inspired attacks and other transgressions (Danish cartoons etc) are what made Muslims and Islam stigmatized.

quote:
LOL, read all that cut and paste crap you posted. There were quite a few instances of people being spit upon, and far worse things with no mention of anyone being caught.

~Alistair

are you of irish decent need to differ a sentance in your post..could you guess what that was ....
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ya Ragal
Member # 11695

quote:
Originally posted by chimps ..:

are you of irish decent [/QUOTE]

Meaning what exactly?????????

Did i say I was of Irish DESCENT [Roll Eyes]

Let me think NO

عفريت النّهار

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

are you of irish decent

Let me think NO

عفريت النّهار
[/QUOTE]

Was chimps talking to you? let me think, NO [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrsC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
And your point is?

~Alistair

LOL!!!! typical Ya Ragal.
Posts: 549 | From: charm el feikh? | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrsC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

IF YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN SPIT ON SOMEONE AND GET AWAY WITH IT YOU CAN'T YOU'LL BE CAUGHT!!!!

WAKEY, WAKEY.

really? they have everyones DNA on a data base do they?!
Posts: 549 | From: charm el feikh? | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Βutomatic For The People
Member # 12634

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Βutomatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
And this is the backlash against Muslims/Islam, and anyone or anything resembling Muslims/Islam in Europe that I said would happen years ago..

It's human nature.. When you have hundreds of terrorist attacks all over the World perpetrated by people calling themselves Muslims, it creates a stigma against Muslims and Islam that will be nigh impossible to get rid of.

It will become increasingly difficult for Muslims to live in the West, and God forbid if another major terrorist attack occurs either in Europe or America, Muslims who live in the West may aswell migrate to Muslim nations because hostilities against them and their religion will reach extremely dangerous levels.

~Alistair

Idiot
Posts: 465 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ispy
Member # 5871

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ispy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by V For Vendetta:
Idiot

really? is that your name [Confused]
Posts: 428 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

quote:
are you of irish decent need to differ a sentance in your post..could you guess what that was ....

Chimps, I'm not an expert on Irish/British relations by any means, so what did I get wrong?

~Alistair

Ironborn
Member # 12020

quote:
Originally posted by V For Vendetta:
Idiot

I know that for all your bluster about hating the West, you're nothing more than a pathetic hypocrite..

This is why my comment pissed you off no doubt, because the truth of it threatens your livelihood as an Arab male living in a Western country.

Don't worry Auto, you'll get your just deserts sooner or later.

Life has a way of dealing with people like you.

Maybe the CIA will pick your a$$ up and send you to Syria for a vacation [Big Grin]

~Alistair

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

are you of irish decent

Let me think NO

[b]why you want to piss me off {/b}
first it wasnt directed at you i was talking to alistar and realy wotever is your chip ....

عفريت النّهار
[/QUOTE]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Chimps, I'm not an expert on Irish/British relations by any means, so what did I get wrong?

~Alistair

[Smile]
RELIGION ,,....

Ya Ragal
Member # 11695

quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
quote:

are you of irish decent

Let me think NO

عفريت النّهار

Was chimps talking to you? let me think, NO [Roll Eyes] [/QUOTE]

AND WHO EXACTLY RATTLED YOUR CAGE ACETIC???

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
im spellbound here ....chimps has been off nearely all day and its attack time WHY WHY WHY me only a friggen chimpanzee looking for a swinger TREE)
Ya Ragal
Member # 11695

quote:
Originally posted by Mrs C:
quote:

IF YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN SPIT ON SOMEONE AND GET AWAY WITH IT YOU CAN'T YOU'LL BE CAUGHT!!!!

WAKEY, WAKEY.

really? they have everyones DNA on a data base do they?!
MMMMM

THEY TAKE A SWAB COSBIES AND SEE IF THEY HAVE YOUR DETAILS ON THE DB OR MATCH IT UP WITH A SUSPECTS DNA IF THEY ARREST THEM BASED ON THE DESCRIPTION THAT YOU GIVE THEM!!!!!!

MY DEAR WAGON PLEASE YOUR BRAIN MORE EFFECTIVELY

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

is this sentence English, Scottish,Welsh, Irish or double dutch?
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ya Ragal
Member # 11695

quote:
quote:

GO LOOK IT UP ACID, I'M SURE IT WOULDN'T BE DIFFICULT FOR AN OLD DEAR LIKE YOU!!!!

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
man ur leaving to many flaws in your writing your giving the game away these old thread what me looking at now is so you ,how you do it girl .....tell me if we have multiple usernames does it mean we can have different men for our names or can we have marriages for all different usrenames its just a thought ,,ihear voices sometimes ,it keeps saying ES ES ES , i dont know why could you be a darling and help me on this i so need help i think im going up the wrong tree ... [Razz] [Confused]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

GO LOOK IT UP ACID, I'M SURE IT WOULDN'T BE DIFFICULT FOR AN OLD DEAR LIKE YOU!!!!

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH

I understand English perfectly well. Please read your sentence again as it does not make any sense at all. I think you may have something missing, like a screw maybe?
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sorry......but that was funny.

OMG Ayisha your killing me lately. LOLOLOLOL

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plunkett
Member # 3781

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plunkett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sheba76:
quote:

She is killing me and I havent been on here for a lllllll ooo nnn ggggg time?

I have never seen someone call on someone else about their foul language and femininity and in the same breath use similar language themself while claiming to be a good (female) Muslim. Amazing.

Posts: 107 | From: London, UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
man ur leaving to many flaws in your writing your giving the game away these old thread what me looking at now is so you ,how you do it girl .....tell me if we have multiple usernames does it mean we can have different men for our names or can we have marriages for all different usrenames its just a thought ,,ihear voices sometimes ,it keeps saying ES ES ES , i dont know why could you be a darling and help me on this i so need help i think im going up the wrong tree ... [Razz] [Confused]

hey chimps, post some lets have a laugh, [Big Grin]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Plunkett:
quote:
quote:

I have never seen someone call on someone else about their foul language and femininity and in the same breath use similar language themself while claiming to be a good (female) Muslim. Amazing.

point out my foul language in this thread Plunket, I am not ya ragal that's the one with the colourful language.
Ya Ragal
Member # 11695

my dear wagon acid

what is difficult for you to understand????

please your brain more effectively?????

quite simple and straight forward really isn't it????

oh look i'll break it down for you as i know it can be difficult for you to fully comprehend

get the correct glasses.

ready???

please

your

brain

more

effectively.

meaning go find something else to make your mind busy!!!

see what i mean about age concern.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
aww thanks ya ragal, I didn't have the HRT patch on straight so couldn't see it properly [Roll Eyes] off to please my brain more effectively now, see ya [Big Grin]
Ya Ragal
Member # 11695

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Plunkett:
quote:
quote:

point out my foul language in this thread Plunket, I am not ya ragal that's the one with the colourful language.
did she actually say here?????

did you forget using p****, p*****, and then proceeed to follow it up with s******* then YOU told me to print it out and take it to a sheikh!!!! [Roll Eyes]

i think you need to improve your memory

Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes] [Confused] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katanga we bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
my dear wagon acid

oh look i'll break it down for you as i know it can be difficult for you to fully comprehend

get the correct glasses.

ready???

please

your

brain

more

effectively.

Come on now. Give her a break. You do have to consider that with age not only does the skin gets all saggy. The brain as well gets pretty wrinkly. Information transport between different parts of the brain takes a lot longer then. Hence, her inability to comprehend on first glance. [Razz]
Posts: 743 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

quote:

did you forget using p****, p*****, and then proceeed to follow it up with s******* then YOU told me to print it out and take it to a sheikh!!!! [Roll Eyes]

you need to learn to read and understand each word [Wink]
Ya Ragal
Member # 11695

quote:
quote:

quote:

you need to learn to read and understand each word [Wink]

I think you should switch glasses, turn the light on next to the auld computer and switch memory recall on.

[Roll Eyes]

make an appointment for a brain function test on monday.

Ya Ragal
Member # 11695

quote:
Originally posted by Katanga we bass:
quote:
my dear wagon acid

get the correct glasses.

ready???

please

your

brain

more

effectively.

Come on now. Give her a break. You do have to consider that with age not only does the skin gets all saggy. The brain as well gets pretty wrinkly. Information transport between different parts of the brain takes a lot longer then. Hence, her inability to comprehend on first glance. [Razz]
I know it's terrible, i think she should seek help, she needs to improve her memory, she needs an eye test and a brain function test. Sad really to think that she's going down hill quickly oh well at least she won't be a financial burden on her family here as she's planning to go to the luxor loofah so he can bleed her dry.

sad, sad, sad - do they have age concern or care in the community in egypt?

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

No they don't. [Frown]

Perhaps you could have a collection for me [Big Grin]

Ya Ragal
Member # 11695

quote:
quote:

No they don't. [Frown]

was i actually talk to you?????? wait till you're spoken to next time sshh. [Roll Eyes]

get back in the corner.

MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
"IF YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN SPIT ON SOMEONE AND GET AWAY WITH IT YOU CAN'T YOU'LL BE CAUGHT!!!!"

"THEY TAKE A SWAB COSBIES AND SEE IF THEY HAVE YOUR DETAILS ON THE DB OR MATCH IT UP WITH A SUSPECTS DNA IF THEY ARREST THEM BASED ON THE DESCRIPTION THAT YOU GIVE THEM!!!!!!"

you clearly say you CANT get away with it... you WILL be cought. then you say lots of *ifs* in the next bit.

so i think that should have said 'you MIGHT get caught, dont you?!

MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

No they don't. [Frown]

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA HHHHHAHAHAHA HEHEHHEHEE HHAAAA!!!!! i thinks its Ya Ragal we should be having a whip round for... see if we can buy her a house that doesnt have wheels on it [Wink]
MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
btw ya ragal.... do you think the police would waste their time?
Ya Ragal
Member # 11695

TELL ME Mrs cosbie, how many ASBOS have your kids got now??? Wasn't that the reason as to why you had to move, you kicked off of the council estate that you were living on.

How is the Hubbie's heroin addicition going??? is he on the methadone yet??? or he hasnt faced up to addiciton yet.

why you at home??? shouldn't you be on the streets earning some money so you're auld man can fed his habbit and the kids can at least have a dinner tomorrow or are they livin' wit your mother as you were deemed an unfit mother????? opps no i forgot they're in care aren't they oh well n'er mind.

are you planning the crack baby anytime soon, or is it HIV can n'er keep up wit u and your antics ye wagon.

Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Comon now.........isn't that just a little too far? [Frown]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Ya Ragal
Member # 11695

WHO EXACTLY RATTLED YOUR CAGE???? DID I SAY SPEAK???

WAIT!!! OR NO TREATS FOR YOU

Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Thanks Ya Ragal.

I know exactly who you are now! [Big Grin]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Aaaah... but what head is wurzzle wearing today aunt sally?

now, whos for a (very british) nice cupa tea n a slice o' cake?

Ya Ragal
Member # 11695

GET CHEWING ON THAT BONE OR NO TREATS
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com