EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » Coping with Teasing

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Coping with Teasing
Tahira
Member # 14729

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tahira     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Question:
Some of the people in my hall go on screaming ‘Allah, Allah’ whenever they see me just for fun sake -- nothing to offend me or my religion. What should I do about that?

Answer:
Rejoice in being persecuted for righteousness' sake. Smile back. [Smile]
Jesus (sws) is reported to have said:

Blessed are ye when men shall revile you and persecute you for my name's sake, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely. Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in Heaven, for so persecuted they the Prophets which were before you.

Remember, in such situations the best way to repel some evil hurled at you is to return the favour with goodness. For that is what will show to all the difference between you and your opponent, even to your opponent himself. (Also see the Qur’an 41:34).

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingmylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So Tahira would you please introduce yourself and how did you become Muslim?

We don't know much about you.

Are you new member, have you registered here before? How did you find Egyptsearch board? [Smile]

Were you reading ES earlier, and what is your background in Islam?

Thanks !!!

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tahira you commited the ultimate sin and are now being interrogated by a Bouncer for Allah who will take your case to the 'group' to see if you get your 'Im a Muslim' badge ripped off you. [Frown]

Your crime: quoting from the kafir book [Frown]

It is irrelevant that Allah says He brought those books too, the 'group' do not believe in them in any way.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's OK Ayisha, we will take her. [Smile] Welcome aboard Tahira.

Looks like the kafir list is growing. [Big Grin]

Let's see what ratings she gets from the ES prophets. I will warn you Tahira that anything you say can and will be used against you by the self appointed judges of rightiouness(or as Ayisha says "bouncers" for Allah).

You might want to go back and reread the post of mine that you commented on earlier to know what you should say to pass the quiz. [Wink]

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiled
Member # 14410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LML asked simple questions and i see the fangs of muslim haters are out [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2418 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exiled no one usually is asked to answer all those questions! Its an interrogation because she said what Jesus said and that is plain for all to see. There are no muslim haters here, I am muslim and of-gold is looking.

--------------------

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiled
Member # 14410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
Exiled no one usually is asked to answer all those questions! Its an interrogation because she said what Jesus said and that is plain for all to see. There are no muslim haters here, I am muslim and of-gold is looking.

We are all curious when new members join and start posting as if they have been here for a year. She asked friendly questions and you and of_gold attacked.
Posts: 2418 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
attacked?? attacked whom exactly?

Please post the link you were asked all these questions in. I have been here almost 4 years and I was 'interrogated' by LML within the last 2 months and she loved my answer, till I disagreed with her.

Tahira these are 'the group' who will put you on trial to see if you are a bona fide Muslim according to the 'majority' of their 'sect' of 'Islam'.

Im sure tahira has no problem answering any of the questions but she/he might appreciate a little explanation as to why the bombardment of questions on THIS thread where Jesus is mentioned as opposed to the other threads Tahira has started or replyed in.

--------------------

of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aren't these the same questions that got you branded as a non Muslim Ayisha?

Exiled what is your definition of hater?

Come to think about it Ayisha's story is the only one I have heard. What is everyone else story? Did anyone else ever explain how and why they became Muslims?

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiled
Member # 14410

Ayisha I will ignore you each day that your fangs are not out in their usual contempt and hatred for Muslims. You can have your bigots like of_Gold and whoever else is deluded about what you believe and what over 90% of Muslims believe. You can come on here and say Islam this and Islam that when in fact you follow your own religion. One that is not present in Egypt, the middle east, asia and in over 90% of Islam. If of_Gold and anyone else adores you because you sound like or because you share the same values that is their problem. But Muslims do not make their own religion and they are certainly not deluded like you with many aspects such as what is written in the Gospel of John. Or you belief in the scriptures that slander the Prophet's of Allah.

You are not a Muslim as far as I am concerned. This is what I believe and since when is my opinion or anyone else's opinion important. But Allah (swt) is my witness and Allah(swt) is the hearer of all – other muslims and I have told you they are more than four also believe you are not a Muslim.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
No of_gold, LML accepted and liked my answers to these, it was later on when I mentioned jesus, Bible, Torah I was branded. Tahira has prompted these questions by mentioning him too.

Exiled's definition of a hater is anyone who questions his 'Islam'. His 'islam' is hadith, tafsir, other scholars books, sheikhs and Quran, in that order.

--------------------

of_gold
Member # 13418

bigot:

a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from his own

a fervent and even militant proponent of something

a person with a prejudiced belief in the superiority of his or her own kind

someone who does not believe in the social or economic or political equality of men and women

a member of a sect

a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion

One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ

You may want to choose a different word to call me Exiled. Being opposed to slavery or being for human rights is NOT in the definition of bigot.

Exiled
Member # 14410

Of_gold

Come on – who are you kidding. You salivate with your 10 inch fangs when Muslims state something that doesn’t conform with what you believe. You will dismiss objectively to defend a non-Muslim like Ayisha for convenience- despite what over 90% of Muslims believe and are saying.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Exiled I follow Quran and Allahs Books and Prophets, this is not my own religion. and yes 90% of 'Muslims' are following something else, that doesnt mean to say they are right. You are a bigot, not of_gold. Muslims HAVE made their own religion and its been warned against, the same as the Jews and Christians did. the fact you dont see that is not my problem, I AM a Muslim according to Allah, I dont care what YOU think. I bear witness there is no God but God.

Lets not go into slandering prophets again and I wont mention what slanderous things are believed of the prophet Muhammed. may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon ALL of them.

Again, it doesnt matter to me how many of your 'group' of 'Bouncers for Allah' say I am not a Muslim, because I accept Allah as my judge and not you and your gang.

--------------------

of_gold
Member # 13418

Give me an example of what you are talking about.

Bigot seems to describe you more than it does me. I have no desire to kill anyone who does not believe the way I do.

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Exiled:
You salivate with your 10 inch fangs when Muslims state something that doesn’t conform with what you believe. You will dismiss objectively to defend a non-Muslim like Ayisha for convenience- despite what over 90% of Muslims believe and are saying.

The salivating with 10 inch fangs when anyone states something that doesn't conform with what you believe is exactly what you, LML and sands do.

You are patronizing of_gold in saying she defends me for convenience. She has a brain of her own and wont be TOLD what she has to believe.

Exiled
Member # 14410

quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:

Bigot seems to describe you more than it does me. I have no desire to kill anyone who does not believe the way I do.

Come on, who are you still kidding. Just a couple of posts above you said “That's OK Ayisha, we will take her” referring to convenience that you seek. Again you are not interested in Islam but of elements of Islam that please your notions. You are a joke and your notions are as unreal as cartoon characters. Talk to Muslims in your neighborhood and then visit the Muslim world.

Ayisha has made her own religion – one that slanders prophets of Allah. One that believes in Gospel of John (that’s your favorite part right [Wink]

You have 'no desire to kill anyone' - who does this remind me off, ahh caringforwomen [Big Grin]

I have nothing further to say to you. But the minute you jump on one of my brothers or sisters - expect a reply from me.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Ayisha has made her own religion – one that slanders prophets of Allah. One that believes in Gospel of John (that’s your favorite part right [Wink]

sorry exiled I dont get why you keep saying Gospel of John to me. Previously when I have argued past Books it has been Torah, I dont think I have ever quoted from the Gospel of John. Why are you now saying its my favourite part?? [Confused]
of_gold
Member # 13418

That doesn't answer my question Exiled. I am asking for an example of where I showed hatred of Muslims. You won't answer this because there has not been one.

I would appreciate it that you don't make false statements about me. I have never made one about you, yet you are slandering me.

Whats wrong with you?

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Exiled
Member # 14410

I have said my peace. The moment that some members cease using Muslims for punching bags will be the day that I have no problem with such members. It is very simple do not attack Muslims or mock muslims and this definitely includes LML and we won’t have a problem here.

Insha Allah LML reads this and if you are – you can clearly see the animosity and mockery that you are facing and please refrain from replying to of_Gold and Ayisha because they have it in for you.

We can all play very nicely on ES and there is no reason why we should be at each others throats.

of_gold
Member # 13418

You have lied and you know it or else you would back up what you say instead of bowing out.
Exiled
Member # 14410

quote:
You have lied and you know it or else you would back up what you say instead of bowing out.

You can believe what you want to believe, I believe that you are a bigot for being intolerant towards Muslims members who inconvenience your notions. You regard the veil as disrespectful is one example of intolerance, another example is mocking Muslim members in this thread considering no Muslim addressed you here.

I don’t underestimate your contempt for Muslims; don’t underestimate my contempt for your bigotry. You have anything else to say because personally I am through?

RaMin loves Serqet
Member # 14711

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RaMin loves Serqet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
teasing....

the people with some SENSE will look at the person teasing like a fool...

its not good to tease someone you KNOW, let alone someone you DONT know..

htp (peace)

--------------------
peace

Posts: 39 | From: Everywhere/Nowhere | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somewhere in the sands     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QB] That's OK Ayisha, we will take her. [Smile] Welcome aboard Tahira.

Looks like the kafir list is growing. [Big Grin]

Mashaa Allah where are you two kaffirs going to try to take the Muslim? Back to kuffarville?

I'm trying not to make fun because the issue at hand is very serious. Inviting someone to kufr is not something to be taken lightly.

Tahira, from one Muslim to another. Be careful of wolves in sheep clothing.

Don't be fooled by Of-Gold (A Christian here to convert Muslims) and Ayisha (Non-Muslim whose Aqeedah and Manhaj is seriously flawed). Those statements can be backed up from their many previous archived post.

Posts: 2342 | From: Its not where I'm from but where Im going | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
and yet another thread is ruined by attacks and lies by the Bouncers for Allah!

--------------------

Tahira
Member # 14729

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tahira     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Frown] I feel very badly that you are speaking to each other in this way. [Frown]
I will not be involved in this and I encourage you all to not be part of this either. If you do not have anything nice to say to each other then just do not say anything.
It is bad enough to have Muslim beingagainst other Muslims. who needs enemies when your own talk like that to one another ?
I will keep my personal information private except that I am new and i hav not read here before.
Perhaps I should've. [Frown]

I hope you all have a nice day. [Smile]

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somewhere in the sands     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tahira:
[Frown] I feel very badly that you are speaking to each other in this way. [Frown]
I will not be involved in this and I encourage you all to not be part of this either. If you do not have anything nice to say to each other then just do not say anything.
It is bad enough to have Muslim beingagainst other Muslims. who needs enemies when your own talk like that to one another ?
I will keep my personal information private except that I am new and i hav not read here before.
Perhaps I should've. [Frown]

I hope you all have a nice day. [Smile]

No need to worry. Ayisha and Of_gold aren't Muslims. You have a nice day too.
Posts: 2342 | From: Its not where I'm from but where Im going | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Politically Incorrect
Member # 14181

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Politically Incorrect     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Hear, hear.

"God does not like the open saying of ugliness except by one who has been done injustice, and God is all-hearing, all-knowing." (4:148)

Welcome to the board, Tahira. Please don't feel discouraged by the un-Islamic behavior of some Moslems here. You did the right thing, ignore the flame wars and contribute positively. Lately, more posters are doing this and there are some meaningful threads as a result. I am sorry that the thread you started fell victim to flames.

Posts: 374 | From: men gheir laff w dawaran | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

quote:
Originally posted by Politically Incorrect: Please don't feel discouraged by the un-Islamic behavior of some Moslems here.
Why would you think she feels discouraged. Your comments always IMO seem very apologetic.

I am sure that Tahira is an adult and she is more than capable to making a decision on whether she wants to post without having been told not to be discouraged about some Muslims un-Islamic behavior as you put it.

Why don't you comment about the behavior of the Non-Muslims here as well and their hate for Islaam and Muslims? Maybe that is a justifiable reason for her not to post also.

I ask you to do one thing:

1. Start to read this thread from the beginning and read the OP, then the 2nd post and then the 3rd post and tell me was not this thread destroyed from the 3rd poster and then the 4th poster or not?

Let us know your opinion.

Thank you!

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
[quote:]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Politically Incorrect: Please don't feel discouraged by the un-Islamic behavior of some Moslems here.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why would you think she feels discouraged. Your comments always IMO seem very apologetic.

I am sure that Tahira is an adult and she is more than capable to making a decision on whether she wants to post without having been told not to be discouraged about some Muslims un-Islamic behavior as you put it.[/quote]

so its not ok for PI to say please dont be discouraged but it is ok for you to warn and call everyone names as you did here?

quote:
Mashaa Allah where are you two kaffirs going to try to take the Muslim? Back to kuffarville?

I'm trying not to make fun because the issue at hand is very serious. Inviting someone to kufr is not something to be taken lightly.

Tahira, from one Muslim to another. Be careful of wolves in sheep clothing.

Don't be fooled by Of-Gold (A Christian here to convert Muslims) and Ayisha (Non-Muslim whose Aqeedah and Manhaj is seriously flawed). Those statements can be backed up from their many previous archived post.

How can I be non-muslim AND have a seriously flawed aqeedah and manhaj?

--------------------

gab
Member # 14577

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for gab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Come on, who are you still kidding. Just a couple of posts above you said “That's OK Ayisha, we will take her” referring to convenience that you seek. Again you are not interested in Islam but of elements of Islam that please your notions. You are a joke and your notions are as unreal as cartoon characters. Talk to Muslims in your neighborhood and then visit the Muslim world.

You have 'no desire to kill anyone' - who does this remind me off, ahh caringforwomen [Big Grin]

I have nothing further to say to you. But the minute you jump on one of my brothers or sisters - expect a reply from me.

Exile you saund more liek a "Hells Angels" [Mad]
Posts: 366 | From: some day | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One way to cope with teasing is to stop behaving as if all the Kaffir around you are out to get you.

If you cannot handle living in a kaffir majority country then leave.

Being paronoid and behaving as if most of the people around you are not good enough to be in your presence is a sure fire way of making Muslims in general look bad.

Young Muslimahs often take the "high road" or become little "Queens" in which they put on arrogant airs to pretend as if it makes them look more pious. If they look more pious then there is a better chance for them to be noticed by other "pious" Muslims and thus get married faster.

Problem is the college educated, Muslims from good families see through this arrogance and the little "queens" end up attracting exactly what they don't want in the first place. MORE NEGATIVE ATTENTION from "kaffir" who feel the same way about Muslims that this little "queen" feels about the "kaffir".

Noticed this over and over again when young Muslimahs are sick and tired of going to high school or college and just want to marry and get over with it; effectively withdraw from the world and sit in a self-created prison at home.

This happens when their grades slip and other little "queens" Muslimahs start marrying too; usually who ever marries before their last year of high school is treated as some sort of Bodhivista within the clique.

Its really sad, because these little "queens" end up living in poverty in an apartment just down the hall from her husband's new imported cousin wife within the first decade.

--------------------
Offend one offend all during the season.

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tahira
Member # 14729

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Reality_Meanie:
One way to cope with teasing is to stop behaving as if all the Kaffir around you are out to get you.

Being paronoid and behaving as if most of the people around you are not good enough to be in your presence is a sure fire way of making Muslims in general look bad.

Young Muslimahs often take the "high road" or become little "Queens" in which they put on arrogant airs to pretend as if it makes them look more pious. If they look more pious then there is a better chance for them to be noticed by other "pious" Muslims and thus get married faster.

Problem is the college educated, Muslims from good families see through this arrogance and the little "queens" end up attracting exactly what they don't want in the first place. MORE NEGATIVE ATTENTION from "kaffir" who feel the same way about Muslims that this little "queen" feels about the "kaffir".

Noticed this over and over again when young Muslimahs are sick and tired of going to high school or college and just want to marry and get over with it; effectively withdraw from the world and sit in a self-created prison at home.

This happens when their grades slip and other little "queens" Muslimahs start marrying too; usually who ever marries before their last year of high school is treated as some sort of Bodhivista within the clique.

Its really sad, because these little "queens" end up living in poverty in an apartment just down the hall from her husband's new imported cousin wife within the first decade.

It is very difficult to follow anything you type here. I'm sory, I don't undertand you point. It is about coping with being teased and it sound like you are teasing so again im confused. [Frown]
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Reality_Meanie:

It is very difficult to follow anything you type here. I'm sory, I don't undertand you point. It is about coping with being teased and it sound like you are teasing so again im confused. [Frown]
So you are too pious to live in the west and will make a obediant and thankful wife just to get out of the west to gratefully live in a nation of Muslims.

Tahira you won't last long in Egypt, try marrying a guy from Bahrain or UAE. There you can live like a queen.

But then again you probably deserve Egypt.

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tahira
Member # 14729

Rate Member
I am sorry i do not understand what you ae meaning. [Frown] i am sorry if i offended you i was just trying to help people intersted in islam.
I hope you have a safe day [Smile]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Tahira, the best thing to do with meanie is ignore her. She rarely posts anything vaguely related to the topic, you are not alone in being unable to understand her.

--------------------

humanist
Member # 12798

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for humanist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What happened to Dunesii? I am shocked at his ugliness. What is his real agenda? It isn't about defending his brothers and sisters. No, it is something else. Something that involves ego and power and some vision of being the "king" of the "oppressed". Look deeper Dunseii, I know you can do it. I am absolutely floored that you can treat AYISHA, AYISHA, we're talking about AYISHA this way.
Posts: 407 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caringforwomen
Member # 14617

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caringforwomen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aiyasha, Exiled is on his soapbox again. Tahira was simply asking what she should do about being teased about her religion. Neither you, nor of_gold attacked her. You guys were commenting on what exiled and LML would think about her comments. That is not an attack. I have to agree if anyone is a bigot, exiled is. Your comments towards Tahira's threat was not a hate comment against muslims like the paranoid exiled believes. Exiled has a flawed mind. He needs help. Tahira should tell the people teasing her to stop because she takes pride in her religion.
Posts: 384 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caringforwomen
Member # 14617

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caringforwomen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exiled, since you feel so threatened by everything that everyone says, why don't you go and join hell's angels so that you jump on people every time you perceive one of sisters to be threatened even if that is not the case. You love to attack and that biker gang would give you the opportunity to do just what you love.
Posts: 384 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RaMin loves Serqet
Member # 14711

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RaMin loves Serqet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
take those with negative energy, the same way you take someone with bad breath...

U can be POLITE... but really... keep them out of your face lol

the negative energy is contagious... get the suckers out your circle. they will drain you and bring you down. dont feed into the negativity of going back and forth with them in conflict, they MAY change their ways in time (inshallah) but dont go crazy dealing with people like that. the world is full of them, but we DO NOT have to let it affect us in a bad way you feel me?

peace

--------------------
peace

Posts: 39 | From: Everywhere/Nowhere | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mad Days
Member # 14718

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mad Days     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 38 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com