EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » For Horemheb - George Bush Don't Like Black People

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For Horemheb - George Bush Don't Like Black People
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another ES poster showed me this...If she wants credit, I'd be more than happy to pass it along. If not, you guys can blame me. I found this funny and sickeningly sad at the same time.

Done to Kanye West's current hit, *Gold Digger.* Many of you know that during a live TV aid program, Kanye West went off script and said federal aid to Louisiana was delayed or ignored because *George Bush Doesn't Care About Black People.*

Happy New Year. And don't forget.

http://youtube.com/watch.php?v=gDyEJ6HGPkY&search=george%20bush%20don%

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This stuff is insane. The whines and cries of dead beat blacks and liberals who simply want to complain about GWB every time they can. Truth is that Katrina hit whites and blacks equally the same. GWB is a good and decent man who cares about all Americans.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Masonic Rebel   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quote:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
GWB is a good and decent man who cares about all Americans.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I Don't Post much in the Political Forums, but I must say this

Horemheb stop Lying

A statement like this is the reason why some people think Amercians are stupid.
[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 567 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Masonic Rebel:

I Don't Post much in the Political Forums, but I must say this

Horemheb stop Lying

A statement like this is the reason why some people think Amercians are stupid.
[Roll Eyes]

[Big Grin]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com