EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » PLEASE DONATE TO GAZA HERE!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PLEASE DONATE TO GAZA HERE!
TAREK307
Member # 7838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TAREK307   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys, while i'm a strong opponent of any dirty terrorist group such as Hamas, and the Goverment of Israel..the poor people of Gaza are getting slaughtered because of Israel's goverments inhumane acts and Hamas's death wish and non care about their civilian lives.

This is the ROTARACT Gezira Sporting group, they are a very trusted group and you could be sure your money will goto the CORRECT CHANNELS and not to some Dirty Hamas fund!

This is what helps, not like the idiots who go in the street and chant for the idiots Hamas to fight more while palestinians are getting slaughtered!

Event Info Host: Rotaract
Type: Causes - Fundraiser
Network: Global
City/Town: Cairo, Egypt
Contact Info Phone: 0107324315 ask for HEDAYET or KARIM!
Email: hedayet86@gmail.com

Posts: 511 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you know that they can get into Gaza and get to the people? I prefer to donate to the Islamic Relief Fund.http://www.irw.org/ They're in there and we get periodic emails telling us about what they've done. Also there's a daily diary of an Islamic Relief Worker on the bbc website so you can actually read about what goes on each day.
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com