EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » Auto, if you delete my account, delete my postings as well!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Auto, if you delete my account, delete my postings as well!
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So you delete my account over at www.egypttpyge.com, then please delete all my postings over at www.egypttpyge.com

I put alot of work into those postings, and with your reputation as a hacker on these egy-boards, in combination with becoming an EM hen house dud, please delete my posts over there.

Now I know when I finally get around to creating that forum I want I'll have to watch my back. Not only are you the most prolific hacker, but you manage to gain the confidence of some thee most two faced egy-board hens on the internet. Meaning I cannot extend the olive branch to any of those hens either.

What drew you to hacking in the first place is also what you ended up pledging alligence to. How typical. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He deleted you from another board? Because of your posts here? [Frown]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, and didn't allow me to delete my posts over there at my own discretion.

I don't post over at Egyptmad because those people make me sick.

And he posts over there all the time. What he criticized about EM hens he ends up endorsing.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And that nypho dunes had it out with the EM hen house for quite a while. That hasn't stopped dunes from posting over at EM, nor has it kept these hens from enjoy his youthful nympho spirit.

I'd like to start my own forum for serious study and sharing. Like a book club on history, sociology, and anthropology. But now I have to be very careful.

I'd like a co-hert to start this forum. But chosing members who have the time and commitment will be really hard. I don't want privacy and security to be sold out to anyone, especially given the history of these egy-boards.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Are you done being the B*TCH auto? Please delete my postings.

I think this is what got to you:

Misfit, Auto is secular, corrupted and very much a sinner.

But since you are from the lower rungs of society and still in Egypt you don't have his blessing to behave in the manner he does.

Nor since you are of humble origins be allowed to voice your opinion, question your status in society or even be allowed to question persons of a more elevated status.

Auto is a product of his environment. He is even in the infidel west enjoying all the immoral trappings he can muster outside of his less than white-collar employment!

Chew ont that for a while, it'll help you decide how to converse with Auto in the future.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=008898

Automatic For The People
Member # 7160

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Automatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
So you delete my account over at www.egypttpyge.com, then please delete all my postings over at www.egypttpyge.com

I put alot of work into those postings, and with your reputation as a hacker on these egy-boards, in combination with becoming an EM hen house dud, please delete my posts over there.

Now I know when I finally get around to creating that forum I want I'll have to watch my back. Not only are you the most prolific hacker, but you manage to gain the confidence of some thee most two faced egy-board hens on the internet. Meaning I cannot extend the olive branch to any of those hens either.

What drew you to hacking in the first place is also what you ended up pledging alligence to. How typical. [Roll Eyes]

Get off those drugs sonomod, they're not doing you any good.
Posts: 637 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Automatic For The People:
quote:

I won't release any information you gave me in private, but if you had made a personal info leak on these public boards I will make a reference to it.

Though in the past under other usernames like Nutso_Ordinary, homesick and so forth you made reference to not being so Egyptian in your thinking.

When we lost your nerve over my explaining to misfit that you still judge people according to their income, social class, neighborhood, and whether they are abroad or not; I was explaining to him that you are still in a very sick manner of thinking.

You haven't changed in 20 years.

Automatic For The People
Member # 7160

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

I won't release any information you gave me in private, but if you had made a personal info leak on these public boards I will make a reference to it.

Though in the past under other usernames like Nutso_Ordinary, homesick and so forth you made reference to not being so Egyptian in your thinking.

When we lost your nerve over my explaining to misfit that you still judge people according to their income, social class, neighborhood, and whether they are abroad or not; I was explaining to him that you are still in a very sick manner of thinking.

If you know anything about me you should know my reply and that is:
**** you and anyone like you

Posts: 637 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Are you that lonely?

The egy-hens that you were attacking just 2 years ago are the ones you are laying eggs with.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Anyhow stop being such a b*tch and erase all my posts and threads on your forum.

PLEASE!

Automatic For The People
Member # 7160

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Automatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Are you that lonely?

The egy-hens that you were attacking just 2 years ago are the ones you are laying eggs with.

OK.... you don't want to get off those drugs, fine. How about increasing the dosage?
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Anyhow stop being such a b*tch and erase all my posts and threads on your forum.

PLEASE!

Be a gentleman and just erase my threads and posts.
Automatic For The People
Member # 7160

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Automatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

PLEASE!

I will when you tell me why you hacked into my forum. What did you expect to find there? I/m the only one posting there [Roll Eyes] , did you read my PMs to myself? [Big Grin]

I knew what you were up to all along and I knew you were framing me I just didn't and don't care. I used whatever information you emailed me knowing for a fact that you intention was to frame me.

By the way I always meant to ask, What is your fascination with Bizo? Why do you ask so many questions about him?

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

PLEASE!

I will when you tell me why you hacked into my forum. What did you expect to find there? I/m the only one posting there [Roll Eyes] , did you read my PMs to myself? [Big Grin]

I don't hack you freak, your the one who hacks, and everyone knows that.

quote:

I knew what you were up to all along and I knew you were framing me I just didn't and don't care. I used whatever information you emailed me knowing for a fact that you intention was to frame me.

What the hell do I have to frame you for?

A year before you opened your forum egy-board hens were sick of you.

Cripes why do you think www.egypt-talk.com needs a username and password just to get into?

Why because of you!

quote:

By the way I always meant to ask, What is your fascination with Bizo? Why do you ask so many questions about him?

Why the hell do you think?

Between you, Bizo and Moll thats where most of the egyboard rumor comes from.

Personally I think you hacked the treehouse and EM for bizo.

newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps you should take some of your own advice sonomod, and give it up as you know that the "Admin that won't take the threads down, no matter how much you harrass him." [Wink]
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatic For The People
Member # 7160

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Automatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

PLEASE!

quote:

Cripes why do you think www.egypt-talk.com needs a username and password just to get into?

Why because of you!

quote:

Suit yourself. It is very simple , you tell me why and I'll delete your posts otherwise I will use them anyway I please.

When are you going to release those "information I gave you in private"? [Big Grin]

One last question, why do you always write the full address of a forum? Why not Egyptmad or Egypt talk, I've always found that strange!

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

PLEASE!

quote:

Why because of you!

quote:

Suit yourself. It is very simple , you tell me why and I'll delete your posts otherwise I will use them anyway I please.

When are you going to release those "information I gave you in private"? [Big Grin]

One last question, why do you always write the full address of a forum? Why not Egypt or Egypt talk, I've always found that strange!

Why won't I release personal info you gave me in pms on egypttpyge.com because I won't lower myself to what yourself have done.
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:

First off b*tch, I posted those posts and thread out of the assumption that I wouldn't have any trouble with you in the future.

You had started the forum purely as a spoof, my own posts from ES were posted in these spoofs as well. I didn't have a problem with that.

The problem I have now is the fact that instead of turning your spoof of egy-boards into an information portal for vacationers and expats, instead you have turned your forum into an andropause website so you can vent your fustrations.

If I had known that you were going through the "male-change" and wanted only to post "lets hate America" rhetoric then I would've never taken the time to post at your forum. I would've saved myself the fustration.

I have held off posting over at your forum for the last few weeks because I have taken time to reconsider my options.

I don't want my posts to be next to such a blatant waste of time.

Automatic For The People
Member # 7160

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

First off b*tch, I posted those posts and thread out of the assumption that I wouldn't have any trouble with you in the future.

You had started the forum purely as a spoof, my own posts from ES were posted in these spoofs as well. I didn't have a problem with that.

The problem I have now is the fact that instead of turning your spoof of egy-boards into an information portal for vacationers and expats, instead you have turned your forum into an andropause website so you can vent your fustrations.

If I had known that you were going through the "male-change" and wanted only to post "lets hate America" rhetoric then I would've never taken the time to post at your forum. I would've saved myself the fustration.

I have held off posting over at your forum for the last few weeks because I have taken time to reconsider my options.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

So you did it for country [Big Grin] , you didn't like the topics I posted so you took the whole board down; typical American terrorism. [Mad]
What happened to free speech? Oh I see, sonomod doesn't like free speech when it comes to dear old America being exposed. Well, I'm not going to delete your topics; you posted them of your own free will and I will keep them there.

Let me know when you decide to let out all the secrets I shared with you in private, I would like a front row seat. [Cool]

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

So you did it for country [Big Grin] , you didn't like my the topics I posted so you took the whole board down; typical American terrorism. [Mad]
What happened to free speech? Oh I see, sonomod doesn't like free speech when it comes to dear old America being exposed. Well, I'm not going to delete your topics; you posted them of your own free will and I will keep them there.

Let me know when you decide to let out all the secrets I shared with you in private, I would like a front row seat. [Cool]

Hey you are the one who shares secrets of others without their permission. I wouldn't violate others in that manner. I won't go as low as you would.

I didn't hack your board you b*tch. I don't have internet access at home and must use university campus PC labs. Do you really think that a university is going to have as shoddy administration of their networks as your forum?

Besides you have hacked and hacked and exposed people's personal information for 2 years. What makes you think that you don't have a long list of competent, capable forum admins that want to give you some hell back?

Besides I am the only person besides you that posts to that forum. Enjoy being lonely?

And this free speech crap. Sounds like you've been taking notes from Rush Loumbah (sp?) I never listen to the guy, but arabs just love to listen to right-wing talk shows instead of the liberaly minded 'democracy now' which is normally a weekend show in my community.

Thus meaning I listen to it just about every week, mother and I are in the car driving 100 miles to see our nephew/grandson.

Its a family tradition to listen to public radio and televsion, like its a tradition for western Arabs to listen to the hot-air bags on right-wing radio talk shows. And this is how Arabs develop their opinions of the west and the world. Through Rush luombah.

You sound just like the air bag. And you both have drug problems. [Eek!]

Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sounds like you've been taking notes from Rush Loumbah (sp?) :

Rush Limbaugh
Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia:
quote:
Sounds like you've been taking notes from Rush Loumbah (sp?) :

Rush Limbaugh
Thanks. I don't keep track of the spelling due to the fact that the billboards on highways going way out of the city has his picture plastered on every third billboard.

Never his name, just his face.
[Roll Eyes]

Nooralhaq20055
Member # 9255

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nooralhaq20055     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

So you did it for country [Big Grin] , you didn't like the topics I posted so you took the whole board down; typical American terrorism. [Mad]

I'm feeling a Rodney King quote coming on....
Posts: 1074 | From: Menufia, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com