EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » Washington Monument Evacuated...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Washington Monument Evacuated...
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stay tuned!!!!!!
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nooralhaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
Stay tuned!!!!!!

oh yea, Bush's plan is going well

Posts: 1706 | From: Dallas, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Possible Threat on Mall Closes Streets Downtown
Updated: Friday, Oct. 7, 2005 - 3:15 PM

WASHINGTON - Police are on the scene and checking out the possibility of a threat at the Washington Monument.
Constitution and Independence Avenues between 15th and 17th Streets have been blocked off so that police can check the area.

The Washington Monument was evacuated Friday afternoon after the threat was received. It is temporarily closed.

Authorities say they got a threat to the Washington Monument over the telephone.

(Copyright 2005 by WTOP Radio. All Rights Reserved

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Authorities say they got a threat to the Washington Monument over the telephone.

You hate me that much, Hor, that you called in a threat, screwing up my commute home???????

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its ashame Susan, if they had caught some scum bags you could have run down and picked up an autograph.
Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Originally posted by Horemheb:
Its ashame Susan, if they had caught some scum bags you could have run down and picked up an autograph.

Don't really want your autograph, Hor. Kind of arrogant assumption, dontcha think?

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't turn that around Susan because you know what I was talking about . Secondly, rags and fleas are your thing, not mine.
Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Can't turn that around Susan because you know what I was talking about . Secondly, rags and fleas are your thing, not mine.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Rags and fleas? I'm sure it's not nice, but I really have no idea what you are referring to.

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
You are right about that, its not very nice.
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
You are right about that, its not very nice.

I know, make sure you never deviate from your norm.

nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nooralhaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fleas?
huh?
dishrags?
I'm so confused!

Posts: 1706 | From: Dallas, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Originally posted by nooralhaq:
fleas?
huh?
dishrags?
I'm so confused!

I know. last time I checked my fleas refused to do the dishes!

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Susan, so you are saying you have fleas?
Sand fleas? hummm

daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Susan, so you are saying you have fleas?
Sand fleas? hummm

Can't get anything past you, can I Hor?

nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
quote:
Can't get anything past you, can I Hor?

WOW it must be one of those Ms. Cleo things

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com