EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » Response to American Apology to the Arab World

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Response to American Apology to the Arab World
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for nooralhaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Dear Arabs,

I am truly sorry that Americans decided to take up arms and sacrifice their own youth in the defense of Muslims in Bosnia, Kosovo, and the first Gulf War. After we clear up this mess in Iraq, we will refrain from any such activity in the future.

Oh yes the way the American government refrains from all of the other 'messes' it creates? The truth is United States has sent troops abroad or militarily struck other countries' territory 216 times since independence from Britain. Since 1945 the United States has intervened in more than 20 countries throughout the world. They have actually dropped bombs on 23 countries including China, Korea, Guatemala, Indonesia, Cuba, Congo, Peru, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Grenada, Lebanon, Libya, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Panama, Iraq, Sudan, Afghanistan and Yugoslavia. The CIA has been responsible for half a dozen assassinations of political heads of states. Oh I'm sorry, which 'messes' were you speaking of again? I get so confused

I am truly sorry that I did not hear any of you call for an apology from Muslim extremists after 911. After all, the hijackers were all Arabs.

Actually most of the hijackers were Saudi Arabians but you can't get our administrations out of bed with the Saudi's to save our lives (no pun intended). I honestly think the Government owes United States Government owes US The American people an apology for turning a blind eye to this fact and diverting our attention to a man who's been dead since December 2001. But, oh I forgot, that would throw a monkey wrench in their whole plans...

I am truly sorry that Arabs have to live in squalor under savage dictatorships throughout the Middle East. I am also sorry that the “leaders” of these nations drive their citizens into poverty by keeping all of the wealth in the hands of a select few.

Ohhh I see, did you happen to catch the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, do you think those people starving death before the cameras and dying from lack of water were rich, no they were the poorest of America and neglected and kept hidden, guess you can't hide anything anywhere can you?

I am also sorry that these governments intentionally breed hate for the U.S. in their religious schools while American schools do the exact opposite.

Yes that's true, America is too busy squeezing religion out of everything it can get its hands on so that they can justify the terrorist acts it commits without religious values interfering. Perhaps kids in the middle east can soon start to wear saggy clothes and hide machines guns, go to school and blow away their school mates? Or better yet the girls can walk down the halls of their high schools pregnant, and teenage pregnancy can become a norm for them as it has become here, after all, we wouldn't want relgion to interfere too much lest it mess up plans for America.

I am sorry that Yasir Arafat has been kicked out of every Arab country and has attached his name to the Palestinian “cause.” I am also sorry that no other Arab country will offer nearly as much support to Arafat as we offer to them.

Hmmm you might not have caught this but Arafat died....yeah, it's sad.

I am sorry that the U.S. has continued to serve as the biggest financial supporter of poverty stricken Arab nations while wealthy Arab leaders blame the U.S. for all of their problems.

Are you speaking of the Sanctions against the countries because they wouldn't do the United States bidding? Hmmmmm intersting.

I am sorry that left-wing media elites would Rather (pun intended) not talk about any of this, thereby perpetuating your anger towards us. It’s probably really bad for your blood pressure. I am also sorry that most of you lack the medical resources to measure your blood pressure. And, of course, I’m sorry that few of you have indoor plumbing. That’s bad for your health, too.

Well if this is a left or right wing issue for you perhaps you could keep it in your own politically corrupt nation where people drop their pants for money quicker than you can say 'elephantitus'. About blood pressure, hmm I guess that is a stab at education? You might want to check stats for degress in your country, most engineers and doctors are coming from overseas because you can't educate your young and the high cost of medical (which is highest in the entire world and not the best) is discouraging people from becoming doctors at all. Homework , try some homework

I am sorry that the U.N. cheated so many poor people in Iraq out of their “food for oil” money so they could get rich while the tortured, raped, and poverty-stricken citizens of Iraq suffered under Saddam Hussein.

ohhh when you said tortured and raped I actually thought you were talking about Abu Ghraib....I get the two so mixed up. About the UN, don't talk like the rest of the world doesn't realize how much of a hand the United States has in THAT organization, plllleeassee! Everyone in the world is not as blind as you wish them to be.

I am sorry that some Arab governments pay the families of homicide bombers after their children are blown to pieces in pursuit of Arafat’s “cause.”

Once again, Arafat died, if watched anything other than Fox news you might keep up with more current and accurate events . As far as "Arab" Governments paying families of homicide bombers, are you suggesting they are paying them off or helping to support the fatherless children or financial support? You might want to check out those facts while you're finding out whether or not Arafat is still alive

I am sorry that these homicide bombers have as little regard for babies as the local office of Planned Parenthood.

Actually it's your own citizens seeking out the services of Planned Parenthood. You see when you have a government that sees human life as so unimportant (see Bay of Pigs, Cuba 1961) it starts to view the same within their own neighborhoods and cultures. Perhaps you have more problems there than you are willing to admit or address?

I am sorry that so many people are unable to differentiate between the gang rape rooms and mass graves of Saddam Hussein on the one hand, and the conditions of Abu Ghraib on the other.

Well, you're right in this, they are so HUGELY different, Saddam did it to his own people, while Americans did it OTHER people. I guess the nationality to nationality ratio does throw one off a bit, but hey the name of the game was basically the same. Ohh by the way, what happened with the rest of those pictures the US government is so afraid to release? Too afraid seeing children raped and women defouled might kind of go against your entire 'we're here for freedom and liberty' idea?

I am sorry that our prison guards do not show the same restraint that Arabs show when their brothers in arms are killed. By the way, you shouldn’t be sorry about that.

You have more people in Prision in America per capita than the rest of the world nations do per capita. I wonder why this is?? I guess those prisioners hate your freedoms..oh their freedoms, oh...ummmmm they hate something.....I get confused

I am sorry that foreign trained terrorists are trying to seize control of Iraq and return it to a terrorist state. I am sorry we have not yet dropped at least 100 Daisy cutters on Fallujah in order to stop that effort.

Didn't seem to be that much of a problem before America arrived, the most powerful nation in the world is getting their butts kicked there and you still can't admit it...eah? Well, don't feel bad it's not a conventional war, but neither was the American Revolution. You might want to think about the American REvolution the next time you think of those 'terrorists' in Iraq...I wonder if the American Revolutionists were considered 'terrorists' as well by the English. Just a thought?

I am also sorry that cleaning up the mess in Iraq is taking so long. It only took Saddam Hussein about 30 years to accomplish all he did in the realm of human rights. Come to think of it, that’s about ten years less than the duration of our War on Poverty in the U.S. Come to think of it, I’m sorry we haven’t sent all of our gang bangers from South Central Los Angeles to Fallujah.

Hmm that is your rationalization? I guess it is not a surprise then that the amount of time and the cost of things in Iraq was grossly mistaken was it not? Then again, we don't really know what Gang Bangers are, perhaps they are a form of your elite US Government or CIA? Are they citiens, rich or poor? Tell us MORE about them, I'm sure they're a great asset to your soceity

I am sorry that every time the terrorists hide, it just happens to be inside a “Holy Site.”

yes nudge nudge wink wink**

I am sorry that Muslim extremists have not yet apologized for the U.S.S. Cole, the embassy bombings, and for flying a plane into the World Trade Center, which collapsed in part on Saint Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church, which is one of our Holy Sites.

I thought this letter was addressed to Arabs? Why do you keep bringing up Muslims? Or are you too ignorant to know that Arabs make up such a SMALL minority of Muslims in this world that you honestly don't know the difference? I think the other parts of the world are still waiting for American apologies for the endless attrocities it has commited over the years....how many innocent civilians have died at the hands of the US military or CIA ?
The following is a list of US government's assassination plots:

LIST A: NON MUSLIMS

1949 - KIm Koo, Korean opposition leader
1950's - CIA/Neo-Nazi hit list of numerous political figures in
West Germany
1955 - Jose' Antonio Remon, President of Panama
1950's Chou En-lai, Prime Minister of China, several attempts
on his life
1951 - Kim Il Sung, Premiere of North Korea
1950s (mid) - Claro M. Recto, Philippines opposition leader
1955 - Jawar Lal Nehru, Prime Minister of India
1959 and 1963 - Norodom Sihanouk, leader of Cambodia
1950s-70s - Jose Figueres, President of Costa Rica,
two attempts on his life
1961 - Francois "Papa Doc"Duvalier, leader of Haiti
1961 - Patrice Lumumba , Prime Minister of Congo (Zaire)
1961 - Gen. Rafael Trujillo, leader of Dominican Republic
1963 - Ngo Dinh Diem, President of South Vietnam
1960s - Fidel Castro, President of Cuba, more than
15 attempts on his life
1960s - Raul Castro, high official in government of Cuba
1965 - Francisco Caamanao, Dominican Republic opposition leader
1965 - Pierre Ngendandumwe, Prime Minister of Burundi
1965-6 - Charles de Gaulle, President of France
1967 - Che Guevara, Cuban leader
1970 - Salvadore Allende, President of Chile
1970 - General Rene Schneider, Commander-in-Chief of Army, Chile
1970s and 1981 - Gen. Omar Torrijos, leader of Panama
1972 - General Manuel Noriega, Chief of Panama Intelligence
1975 - Mobutu Sese Seko, President of Zaire
1976 - Michael Manley, Prime Minister of Jamaica
1983 - Miguel d'Escoto, Foreign Minister of Nicaragua
1984 - The nine commandantes of the Sandanista
National Directorate
1980's - Dr. Gerald Bull, Canadian Ballistics Scientist
assassinated by Mossad in Belgium.

Partial List of Muslim Leaders Assassinated or
Attempted Assassinations
1950's Sukarno, President of Indonesia
1957 Gamal Abdul Nasser, President of Egypt
1960 Brigadier General, Abdul Karim Kassem, Leader of Iraq
1980-86 Muammar Qaddafi, Leader of Libya, several plots and
attempts upon his life
1982 Ayatullah Khomeini, Leader of Iran
1983 General Ahmed Dlimi, Moroccan army Commander
1985 Sheikh Mohammed Hussein Fadllallah, Lebanese Shiite Leader
(80 people killed in that attempt)
1991 Saddam Hussein, Leader of Iraq
Reference: Blum, William, "KILLING HOPE - U.S. Military and
CIA Interventions Since World War II," Appendix III
U.S. Government Assassination Plots, page 453,
Common Courage Press, Monroe, Maine 1995. ISBN 1-56751-052-3

Very likely Victims :
April 4, 1979 - Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, Leader of Pakistan, for pursuing
making
of
Nuclear Bomb.
August, 1988. General Ziaul Haq, Military Leader of Pakistan.
1995 - Murtaza Bhutto, Son of ZUlfiqar Ali Bhutto, Anti-American
would-be Leader - Pakistan.
March 25, 1975 - King Faisal of Saudi Arabia through his Nephew, Saudi
Arabia
for imposing 1973 Oil Embargo.
August 24, 1999. Mullah Mohammad Omar, in Kandhar, Afghanistan.
|
"À"List of Known Assassination Plots
1950's Sukarno, President of Indonesia
1957 Gamal Abdul Nasser, President
2001 Since early this year more than 40 Palestinian leaders
assassinated
through surrogate Israel.

I am sorry that we have not taken a portion of the diet of Michael Moore and shipped it to one of your starving villages in the Middle East. You need it Moore (pun intended) than he does.

He has nothing to do with Arabs, he is your own baby...I guess you have to lie in the bed you make.

I am sorry that your only supporters are professors, journalists, and other assorted leftists who also support homosexuals, bisexuals, transsexuals, partial birth abortion, and everything that you abhor in this world. I am sorry that everyone else in America is against you.

Well not that we really need or require supporters to know our hearts, but believe me, there are many more supports of our beliefs than one might believe. If you want to find the majority of homosexuals, bisexuals, transsexuals and abortions seek it in your own country who leads everyone else in these behaviors.

Finally, I am sorry that I am going to have to end this apology by asking you to kiss the right side of my conservative butt. I’m probably just having a bad day.

For that I am truly sorry.

I guess when one says something like this it is a shortcut to thinking....

Posts: 1706 | From: Dallas, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com