EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » who do u think is greater....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: who do u think is greater....
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the greater....terrorist that is?

bin bush or bin laden?

explain your reasons why? or why not?

cheers,,,and good night;)

btw, if you have know/thought of what you might say to you son if he one day says he adores b i n l a d * n......post here [Eek!]

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SO-WHAT
Member # 9748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SO-WHAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The greater terrorist is Bush, without a shadow of a doubt. He has murdered millions of more people in the world than Bein Laden.
Posts: 18 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a nutty thread. President Bush is not at war in Iraq, the United States is. In three years President Bush will retire to the ranch and we may still be fighting in the middle east under whoever takes his place. Keep in mind that American foreign poicy seeks the best interest of the United States, not the best interest of some arab political faction.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nooralhaq20055
Member # 9255

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nooralhaq20055     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheWesternDebt2Islam:

bin bush or bin laden?

explain your reasons why? or why not?

cheers,,,and good night;)

btw, if you have know/thought of what you might say to you son if he one day says he adores b i n l a d * n......post here [Eek!]

BUSH !!!!
why?
Sept. 11 has become Bush's fallback position, its default reply to every hard question.

A ruinous war fought under false pretenses? Sept. 11.

Indefinite detention of alleged terrorists? Sept. 11.

Torture? Sept. 11.

The right of the people to dissent? Sept. 11.

Spying on Americans in violation of federal law? Sept. 11.

A growing record of incompetence and lies? Sept. 11.

Posts: 1074 | From: Menufia, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now Noor, lets not make things up.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheWesternDebt2Islam:
[/URL]

Jerry Springer
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Horemheb:
This is a nutty thread. President Bush is not at war in Iraq, the United States is. In three years President Bush will retire to the ranch and we may still be fighting in the middle east under whoever takes his place. Keep in mind that American foreign poicy seeks the best interest of the United States, not the best interest of some arab political faction.

Now horemb, speak for yourself.....
snoozin is an american too...i think she would not agree to that....(but then again she wont give her personal opinion...)

one thing i wont 4get what i learnt on ES is that you can actually learn alot about a person and their inner *value*...
i dont know why, but i see horemeb as the common, most typical american here....

and he has truly shown his true colors....fight for greed and power, and not care for others....

the reason why i see horem being a typical common american, is that his *inner* value views are reflected quite well by his US govt...
despite all the acts on TV and the *freedom and liberation* speeches by the govt their *inner* intention are clear....you wont find these printed on broadsheets newspaper.....

only from a true american himself....and on ES [Roll Eyes]

=============================================
snozin, are you feeelin OK?
were not talking about jerry springer here...
how more times will you ignore the question...

im interested in dalia's view on this too [Roll Eyes]

quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:

Are you trying to *wash* your *brain*

a hammer is not the best way to go about it [Wink]

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some people are saying that Bin Ladin is already dead and that Bush will not complete his 2nd term.

I wish if some peacful leader gets popular in the world, a pacifist, someone who unites people in peace, love and compassion, pointing the similarities rather than differences because damages are already too deep.

Do you really want your children to pay for all what's been created so far ??? This hate is just too much and too dangerous.

Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ~Sharon Stone~:
This hate is just too much and too dangerous.

We need a woman * a mother * to rule the world ..We tried the man's ruling and it is not working ..May be a woman will do better ...I will vote for any woman in the next election ...
Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheWesternDebt2Islam aka Ki$$ aka K:
im interested in dalia's view on this too [Roll Eyes]

Why? Don't you know my opinion already?

I'm a Westerner, so of course I think Bush is a hero and every Muslim a terrorist.
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com