EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » ARROW99 is about to go on a rampage in the streets of Texas,

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ARROW99 is about to go on a rampage in the streets of Texas,
Gulfy
Member # 10089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gulfy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shooting any Muslim-looking people with his Vietnam era machine gun. if anyone knows who he is, please report him to the local authorities.

fellow Egypt searchers, time to help one of your people before it's too late!

Posts: 299 | From: Dubai | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARROW99
Member # 11614

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARROW99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
last time I looked Gulfy we had a quarter million troops in the middle east. Better duck Gulfy, they are looking for you.
Posts: 904 | From: Texana | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
orchid
Member # 4449

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for orchid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ARROW99:
last time I looked Gulfy we had a quarter million troops in the middle east. Better duck Gulfy, they are looking for you.

Yes and sadly and regrettably they are dying because of ass HOLES like you. Decent young men sent to invade a country, the reasons for which were borne out of a lie, are being killed- ru really proud of this? I pray that one day a miracle happens................................That God rids u of ur hatred, would be a true miracle.
Posts: 175 | From: London, UK | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARROW99
Member # 11614

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARROW99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
orchid, If you are going to make these irresponsible statements at least read up on the reasons for the war. A sophomore class in International relational would help as well.

Can we do without the gutter language? Were you raised in a barn?

Posts: 904 | From: Texana | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wot was irresponsible about orchids post??????

fact - troops are dying they were sent to invade iraq and are being killed and maimed on a daily basis along with innocent iraqis.

MMMMMM I think orchid got it wrong you're not an ass hole you're a FCUK WIT

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com