EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » TEST FOR ARROW

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TEST FOR ARROW
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 3 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I am concerned that Arrow (MIGHT) be a registered American Voter, I encourage him to take this online test (don't worry it's short and has easy words)...let us know what you scored. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Ok, I know you wouldn't tell us your score anyway, but for anyone else it is fun.
The name of the test is SHOULD YOU VOTE?
I got an A....

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=20397

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You scored 104 out of 350 possible points, or 29.71%

F

Instead of voting, you should consider moving to France.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL Ayisha, I'm shocked! [Eek!] [Big Grin]
if you're not american then you have an excuse and couldn't vote anyway, I expected this result from Arrow! [Big Grin] [Wink]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
LOL Ayisha, I'm shocked! [Eek!] [Big Grin]
if you're not american then you have an excuse and couldn't vote anyway, I expected this result from Arrow! [Big Grin] [Wink]

I'm a Brit smucks [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahhh it's making sense now! [Wink] [Big Grin]
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You scored 265 out of 350 possible points, or 75.71%

C
You should consider not voting until you update your knowledge on contemporary issues.

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got an A! Yeah!
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You scored 327 out of 350 possible points, or 93.43%

A

You should definitely vote.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Am I bovvered(WOTEVER):

C
You should consider not voting until you update your knowledge on contemporary issues.

I scored the exact same as you BUT I am an American. Guess I need to get a little more knowledgable [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gulfy
Member # 10089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gulfy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You scored 343 out of 350 possible points, or 98.00%

A

Posts: 299 | From: Dubai | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by foreignluvr:
quote:
Originally posted by Am I bovvered(WOTEVER):

C

I scored the exact same as you BUT I am an American. Guess I need to get a little more knowledgable [Roll Eyes]
lol you might know the people just have trouble putting names with faces....especially if you get your news online a lot, [Wink]
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You scored 328 out of 350 possible points, or 93.71%

A

--------------------
PEACE

Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com