EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » obama sucks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: obama sucks
Pothead_Barbie
Member # 15091

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pothead_Barbie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok you see all the money he is wasting on stupid ads for himself??? this only proves this to me:

he is compensating for the lack of truth and good speeches.

he has spent MILLIONS AND MILLIONS on his ads...you know how much good he could have done with that $$???

you see how poorly he wastes his own dollars, imagine how bad he is gonna waste americas money.

the only thing i can see good coming from this is all the blacks in america who constantly go around blaming the whiteys for their own laziness and poverty well, they wont be able to use that excuse any more!!!!!!
betcha they still wont get off the pipe.

Posts: 460 | From: philly | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^shut your dirty racist mouth!

SO WHAT if he is spending FIAT money printed by the FED? Isn't the money made from "thin air" anyway? Money the GREEDY FAT PIGS in America won't share with the blacks who helped build the country and continue to work for peanuts!?

FECK OUTTA HERE!

You have some nerve. Stupid pothead.

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkingathinline
Member # 11504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkingathinline     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all politicians spend an exorbitant and embarrasing amount of money on campaigning...you know where that money comes from? the people who donate it. people who contribute to campaigns know exactly where their money will end up...don't blame it on Obama - American taxpayers (and probably a few overseas agencies and interest groups) gave him, and Hillary and McCain their money to make stupid ads that when they pop up on TV, most people turn the channel.

--------------------
"It's very important to learn how to weasel out of things. It's what separates us from the animals...except the weasel." ~Homer J. Simpson

Posts: 422 | From: American living in Maadi, visiting in the States for awhile | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to 2008 Pothead, that's the way things are, and it isn't just Obama. Feel free to vote for the one candidate that you prefer. [Wink]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oliver twist
Member # 14828

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for oliver twist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No mention of other parties here by pothead barbie,looks one side to me,this shud be banned as racial.Very bad for fourm

--------------------
Thanks.

Posts: 39 | From: Luton | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yazid904
Member # 7708

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yazid904     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God Bless America that gives us the opportunity to show ourselves and what we value!

OPERATION CHAOS
Long Live The Commander!

Posts: 1290 | From: usa | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pothead_Barbie:
ok you see all the money he is wasting on stupid ads for himself??? this only proves this to me:

he is compensating for the lack of truth and good speeches.

he has spent MILLIONS AND MILLIONS on his ads...you know how much good he could have done with that $$???

you see how poorly he wastes his own dollars, imagine how bad he is gonna waste americas money.

the only thing i can see good coming from this is all the blacks in america who constantly go around blaming the whiteys for their own laziness and poverty well, they wont be able to use that excuse any more!!!!!!
betcha they still wont get off the pipe.

WOW. I don't actually believe this post, theres no way. You carry around a rope for lynchings as well? [Big Grin]
Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkingathinline
Member # 11504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkingathinline     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i voted today! woo hoo! there's about 1-1/2 hours to go in the PA polls!!! it's a tight one according to exit polls!
Posts: 422 | From: American living in Maadi, visiting in the States for awhile | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yazid904
Member # 7708

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yazid904     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yo're right!
Hillary doesn't but Monica does!

Posts: 1290 | From: usa | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com