EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » SO RIDICULOUS- US withdraws Fullbright Scholarships to Palestinian Gaza Students

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SO RIDICULOUS- US withdraws Fullbright Scholarships to Palestinian Gaza Students
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/30/world/middleeast/30gaza.html?partner=rssnyt&emc=rss

Israel will not grant them permission to leave. [Mad] [Mad]

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shooky
Member # 14776

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shooky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
doesnt surprise me one bit. america and the american people WILL ALWAYS kiss israels ass. sad sad sad. they need to wake up

--------------------

Posts: 506 | From: Some where on the east coast | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Hammer
Member # 13495

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Hammer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sure we worked with Israel to bring this about. The last thing we need is a bunch of angry Palestinian students running around here. There are many deserving students in Africa, Asia and Latin America who could use these scholarships and would appreciate the United States for giving them the opportunity.
Posts: 1023 | From: The spirit of Horemheb lives within us all | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alchemist that is most unfortunate as it is many of these children who need the chance for a better future. Forcing others to suffer because of the actions of people they don't even know is ignorant and intolerant. I cannot believe I cease to be amazed. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com