EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » Did Sarah Palin fake fifth pregnancy?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Did Sarah Palin fake fifth pregnancy?
gold grill
Member # 15641

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gold grill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Palin's fifth child, Trig Paxson Van Palin, may not be her son, but her grandson. Photos and school records suggest that Sarah Palin's sixteen year old daughter, Bristol Palin, is the mother of Trig Paxson.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/8/30/121350/137

The story begins on March 6th, when Sarah decided to come forward and announce to the world that she was pregnant, a monumental occasion for an acting Governor. Republican Governor Jane Maria Swift of Massachusetts was the first sitting Governor in United States history to give birth in office just seven years before, and now here we were once again. Yet, no one could believe the news:

quote:
JUNEAU -- Gov. Sarah Palin shocked and awed just about everybody around the Capitol on Wednesday when she announced she's expecting her fifth child.

Palin said she's already about seven months along, with the baby due to arrive in mid-May.

That the pregnancy is so advanced astonished all who heard the news. The governor, a runner who's always been trim, simply doesn't look pregnant.

Even close members of her staff said they only learned this week their boss was expecting.

"I thought it was becoming obvious," Palin said. "You know, clothes getting snugger and snugger."

But people just couldn't believe the news.

"Really? No!" said Bethel state Rep. Mary Nelson, who is close to giving birth herself.

"It's wonderful. She's very well-disguised," said Senate President Lyda Green, a mother of three who has sometimes sparred with Palin politically. "When I was five months pregnant, there was absolutely no question that I was with child."

Palin said she's not aiming to take any time off from her job as governor, assuming all goes well with the pregnancy.

With Palin riding extraordinarily high popularity ratings, pundits have mentioned her as a potential vice presidential candidate. But she said Wednesday night she's "not pursuing or perpetuating it," adding, "I have no desire to leave my job at all as governor."

She's known as a fashion plate, but said she hasn't been dressing differently to cover her barely perceptible bulge.

Funny quote on her having no desire for the Vice-Presidency aside, the article is direly clear. No one knew she was pregnant, not even her own staff. Quite a feat. Why the secrecy? Sarah has never given an answer, and upon further reading, no one has bothered to ask.

Seven months into a pregnancy, and no one noticed.

Even Harry Houdini would be impressed.

And how could anyone tell? Sarah's waistline never changed. Her wardrobe still remained tight and professional. In a video posted in February (nearing five months of pregnancy at the time), Sarah is seen trim, and walking around all of Juneau, Alaska.

Not exactly terminology said by a pregnant mother. Six months into pregnancy, she attended the National Governor's Association at the White House.

Posts: 91 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myra Wysinger
Member # 10126

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myra Wysinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sarah Palin's 17-year-old , unmarried daughter is five months pregnant, the campaign has announced. Hoping to quell internet rumors about about her youngest son, Palin released the news about her daughter Bristol earlier today. - Link

Posts: 1549 | From: California, USA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for posting this article, Myra.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ma 'amaltuhoosh
Member # 15639

Icon 6 posted      Profile for ma 'amaltuhoosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Palins are true repuglicans.

Malia and Natashia more than likely will be crucified by the conservatives for 4-8 years.

Posts: 313 | From: Between yuppies and chronics | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ewww i cant stand this woman.. the republicans down on the democrats saying they have good family values.. and her 17 yr old daughter is pregnant...so it seems that the republicans are not as perfect as they try to be in the media they are just better at lieing and hiding their dirty laundry......

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Palin delivers star-turning performance for GOP

By TOM RAUM and LIZ SIDOTI, Associated Press Writers

2 hours, 42 minutes ago

ST. PAUL, Minn. - Sarah Palin delivered. An embattled vice presidential candidate, a novice on the national stage, the head of a family suffering its "ups and downs," the first-term Alaska governor rocked the GOP convention with a star-turning performance.

Wielding a stiletto and a smile, Palin belittled Democrat Barack Obama and praised her new boss, John McCain, jolting the crowd of GOP partisans.

"Don't you think we made the right choice for the next vice president of the United States!" McCain said, hinting the controversy surrounding his pick. "And what a beautiful family."

Indeed, the family was on display for the TV cameras — five children, including a 17-year-old unmarried daughter who is pregnant. Their mother lacked the soaring oratory skills of Obama — a man she attacked as a tax-raising, terrorist-coddling, self-indulgent liberal. But the former TV sportscaster spoke in calm, TV-friendly tones reminiscent of Ronald Reagan. Like the former GOP president, Palin warmed the crowd with quips and jokes.

"What's the difference between a hockey mom and a pit bull," she said, pausing for a beat and a smirk. "Lipstick."

She left the crowd smiling.

"For too many times, we've brought knives to gun fights," said Chuck Gast, a delegate from Maryland,

When asked if Palin brought a gun to the fight, Gast said: "Yes, I think she brings a big gun, like a moose gun."

It was the crowning moment of a roller-coaster week in which the first woman ever on a Republican presidential ticket has faced questions about how closely the McCain campaign scrutinized her. She also has heard a wide range of inquiries about family issues, her policy positions and her record of public service.

"Our family," she said, "has the same ups and downs as any other."

Facing down her critics with smiling resolve, Palin took crowd-delighting swipes at Obama and what she called the Washington elite. "Here's a little news flash for all those reporters and commentators: I'm not going to Washington to seek their good opinion. I'm going to Washington to serve the people of this country," she said.

A new celebrity herself, Palin cast Obama as a little more than a fancy speaker with a compelling biography.

"The American presidency is not supposed to be a journey of 'personal discovery.' This world of threats and dangers is not just a community, and it doesn't just need an organizer," Palin said, a clear reference to Obama's time as a community organizer in Chicago.

The Obama campaign had less than a warm greeting, saying Palin's speech was "written by George Bush's speechwriter and sounds exactly like the same divisive, partisan attacks we've heard from George Bush for the last eight years." The speech was written by Matthew Scully, who met Palin for the first time last week.

Selected by McCain only last Friday, Palin addressed the convention amid questions about her qualifications and relative lack of experience.

The first-term governor had top billing at the convention on a night delegates also lined up for a noisy roll call of the states to deliver their presidential nomination to McCain.

Watching her speech were her husband Todd and their children, including daughter Bristol Palin, whom the Palins disclosed earlier in the week was five months pregnant. Bristol's 18-year-old boyfriend and apparent fiance, Levi Johnston, was seated with them.

McCain shook up the presidential race by picking Palin, a little-known governor less than two years in office. Since then, a bright spotlight has been trained on the life and record of the Republican governor who has bucked the state's political establishment.

Days after Palin made her debut on the national stage with McCain, the campaign announced her unmarried daughter's pregnancy. Other disclosures followed, including that a private attorney is authorized to spend $95,000 of state money to defend her against accusations of abuse of power and that Palin sought pork-barrel projects for her city and state, contrary to her reformist image.

"Our family has the same ups and downs as any other ... the same challenges and the same joys," she said.

Noting that the couple's oldest son, Track, 19, was shipping out to Iraq in eight days with the Army infantry, Palin praised McCain as "a true profile in courage, and people like that are hard to come by."

"He's a man who wore the uniform of this country for 22 years, and refused to break faith with those troops in Iraq who have now brought victory within sight. And as the mother of one of those troops, that is exactly the kind of man I want as commander in chief," she said.

Largely unknown outside her home state, Palin told the convention: "I had the privilege of living most of my life in a small town. I was just your average hockey mom, and signed up for the PTA because I wanted to make my kids' public education better," she said, speaking of her home town of Wasilla, Alaska, with a population of about 6,500.

"When I ran for city council, I didn't need focus groups and voter profiles because I knew those voters, and knew their families, too," she said.

Before becoming governor, Palin served as mayor of Wasilla, she recounted, adding: "And since our opponents in this presidential election seem to look down on that experience, let me explain to them what the job involves. I guess a small-town mayor is sort of like a 'community organizer,' except that you have actual responsibilities."

Palin delivered her speech in a firm, cheerful voice. It was her first chance to introduce and define herself to the American public and to explain to fellow Republicans how her experiences as Alaska governor would help galvanize the GOP ticket.

She strongly endorsed more oil exploration and drilling. "Our opponents say, again and again, that drilling will not solve all of America's energy problems — as if we all didn't know that already. But the fact that drilling won't solve every problem is no excuse to do nothing at all," she said.

Palin has been an aggressive advocate for drilling in Alaska's Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, while McCain opposes drilling there. That difference was not touched on in the speech.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080904/ap_on_el_pr/cvn_palin_76

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Palin family pics here!! [Smile]

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=14&t=001006#000001

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most people are judging this woman on whether she will make a good vp. ['What exactly does a vice president do?' she asked in a recent interview.]
McCain is an old man, doesn't look in the greatest health.
Is this who they want as a president in a year or two?

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mo Ning Min E:
Most people are judging this woman on whether she will make a good vp. ['What exactly does a vice president do?' she asked in a recent interview.]

Yeah I see you watched the Cafferty file yesterday!! [Big Grin]

He so rattled against Hillary too just a few months ago! [Roll Eyes]

ma 'amaltuhoosh
Member # 15639

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ma 'amaltuhoosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
McCain is an old man, doesn't look in the greatest health.
Is this who they want as a president in a year or two?

He'll survive a presidency or two. Modern medical miracles lets just say. Reagan was a zombie from alzheimers and unable to do the job but he stuck it out.

What everyone with a brain cell noticed is Bush Sr. ran the presidency during Reagan's second term and thats frightening. Bush Sr.'s people have also ran the last two terms through Bush jr.

Frightens me to such a great extent is how entrenched Bush Sr.'s people are through the last 2 decades in washington and the white house.

I am more afraid of Bush Inc. that Palin calling the shots. but if Palin enters the white house as the VP or even becomes the Pres Bush Inc will still be calling the shots.

McCain is just a POW hero figurehead.

Posts: 313 | From: Between yuppies and chronics | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't get this POW - Hero thing.
If it's heroic, why don't US soldiers just surrender all the time?
[Cool]

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ma 'amaltuhoosh
Member # 15639

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ma 'amaltuhoosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I don't get this POW - Hero thing.
If it's heroic, why don't US soldiers just surrender all the time?
[Cool]

He didn't surrender, he was captured and tortured for a few years.

Despite being tortured he didn't commit suicide.

I will say this, the Veit Cong killed more POWs than they tortured. Which might explain his choice of political party.

Mo Ning Min E unless you've been in active war combat you really have no place insulting a veteran, let alone a POW.

Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Mo Ning Min E unless you've been in active war combat you really have no place insulting a veteran, let alone a POW"

Rubs eyes - Sono, haven't I seen you make insulting remarks about Tigerlily's husband over and over again on ES? I suggest you follow your own advice on this rare occasion. Your hypocrisy never fails to astonish me.

Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Actually I was generalising, just don't think getting captured makes you a hero IMO.
And I don't give a ratsass who wins the presidency.
However, since you chose to attack me ...I did a little googling on this McCain story;
Read it and weep colonel:

"It is commonly accepted that McCain was treated better than other
POW's and afforded medical care immediately after the North Vietnamese
discovered that his father was a top admiral.

Several Vietnam veterans groups do solely exist to expose McCain's
abandonment of veteran's interests as well as his lies about being
tortured, including Vietnam Veterans Against John McCain
'The Vietnamese Communists called him the Songbird, that's his code
name, Songbird McCain, because he just came into the camp singing and
telling them everything they wanted to know,"
"He never was tortured - they
were there in the camp with him and then when he came in....he
immediately started spilling his guts about everything because he
didn't want to get tortured," said McLamb, contradicting the official
story that McCain only offered his name, rank, serial number, and date
of birth.

ma 'amaltuhoosh
Member # 15639

quote:
Originally posted by Lumos:
"Mo Ning Min E unless you've been in active war combat you really have no place insulting a veteran, let alone a POW"

Rubs eyes - Sono, haven't I seen you make insulting remarks about Tigerlily's husband over and over again on ES? I suggest you follow your own advice on this rare occasion. Your hypocrisy never fails to astonish me.

A non-POW is quite different from a POW.
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Splitting hairs, when you are bald is a silly thing to do, Sono. What does the word veteran mean to you?

Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ma 'amaltuhoosh
Member # 15639

quote:
Actually I was generalising, just don't think getting captured makes you a hero IMO.
And I don't give a ratsass who wins the presidency.
However, since you chose to attack me ...I did a little googling on this McCain story;
Read it and weep colonel:

"It is commonly accepted that McCain was treated better than other
POW's and afforded medical care immediately after the North Vietnamese
discovered that his father was a top admiral.

Several Vietnam veterans groups do solely exist to expose McCain's
abandonment of veteran's interests as well as his lies about being
tortured, including Vietnam Veterans Against John McCain
'The Vietnamese Communists called him the Songbird, that's his code
name, Songbird McCain, because he just came into the camp singing and
telling them everything they wanted to know,"
"He never was tortured - they
were there in the camp with him and then when he came in....he
immediately started spilling his guts about everything because he
didn't want to get tortured," said McLamb, contradicting the official
story that McCain only offered his name, rank, serial number, and date
of birth.

I doubt McCain had much to tell the Veit Cong, yes having a high ranking officer for a father did afford McCain better conditions I am well aware of that.

It just struck me odd that you more US Soilders ought to "surrender" and yes I found it a rather disguisting remark.

I am pro-troops, anti-war. Not going to explain it to you because you come from a generation in which the youth find nothing honorable in serving their country whether its military service or some other type of service.

My FIL served two tours of duty in two wars with Israel. Young Egyptians are often surprised to know the Egyptians treated Israeli POWs with great care often exceeding UN guidelines while the Israelis tortured and murdered Egyptian POWs.

Young Egyptians find my FIL treatment of Israeli POWs cowardly. Yet the Quran calls for these exact provisions in regards to treatment of POWs. The young in Egypt are just not aware of the rules of war before, during and after a seige. This is probably why Egypt won those two wars.

Look at the Hezbolla a few summers ago when Israel was attacking and invading Lebannon. The Hezbolla conducted itself according to the war rules of Islam. They made tactic attacks on defense and coomunication systems which proved contrary to international law and Israel's defiant denouncements, Israel was indeed using settlements as human shields for surveilance and launching missle attack systems.

You see no civilian was killed by these Hezbollah targeted attacks because most Israelis were on vacation and these government buildings such as schools were emptied due to government services shut down before the start of school. But infact schools, retirement homes and clinics were also military operations. Hezbollah waited for the right time and treated the Israeli POWs well. As according to Islam.

Yet you see no honor in this.

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
HUH?
What on earth has Hezbullah got to do with this? Totally irrelevant.
Why should The honourable defensive war fought by Hezbollah in defence of their country against those maniacs next door have ANY bearing on the fact that McCain lies about his POW experiences?
Since you mention it..... considering what US troops have been getting up to for the past few years, maybe the SHOULD surrender. They'll be pretty safe from torture as you say, [unlike their adversaries].
Anyway, this is about Sarah Palin isn't it?
and no, i don't think she lied about her 5th pregnancy, too risky.
I know, us young folks .... tut tut

ma 'amaltuhoosh
Member # 15639

quote:
HUH?
What on earth has Hezbullah got to do with this? Totally irrelevant.
Why should The honourable defensive war fought by Hezbollah in defence of their country against those maniacs next door have ANY bearing on the fact that McCain lies about his POW experiences?
Since you mention it..... considering what US troops have been getting up to for the past few years, maybe the SHOULD surrender. They'll be pretty safe from torture as you say, [unlike their adversaries].
Anyway, this is about Sarah Palin isn't it?
and no, i don't think she lied about her 5th pregnancy, too risky.
I know, us young folks .... tut tut

Yes this thread is about Sarah Palin, you brought up John McCain's POW experience, not anyone else.

WHen it comes to American POWs in military battles on MidEast Soil.... How many American POWs in Iraq haven't been executed on TV? How about Somalia? That isn't Islamic war honor is it?

Mind you I am not supporting Abu Gharib tactics and abuses at the hands of American and Coalition Force's soilders.

But then again you brought up McCain's POW experience, only he knows exactly what happened to him no one else.

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
"...only he knows exactly what happened to him no one else."
you apparently do.
And it was YOU who brought up his 'pow war hero' status.
There haven't actually been any 'military battles' on mideast soil since the Iraqi army was disbanded. Military assaults maybe ....
And as for Afghanistan, well that's mostly wedding parties these days is it not?

ma 'amaltuhoosh
Member # 15639

quote:
"...only he knows exactly what happened to him no one else."
you apparently do.
And it was YOU who brought up his 'pow war hero' status.
There haven't actually been any 'military battles' on mideast soil since the Iraqi army was disbanded. Military assaults maybe ....
And as for Afghanistan, well that's mostly wedding parties these days is it not?

I did bring up his status as a "POW war hero figurehead.

You are the one who implied what you assume was his POW experience.

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
when you're in a hole stop digging.
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Presidential ticket with the zany old man screwup and the drunken bisexual floozie.

Photobucket
Braless? Oh my!

Photobucket

Photobucket
She shouldn't encourage the native American to drink

Photobucket

Photobucket
Is that a bottle of MD20-20????

Photobucket
Drinks, Bisexual sex and guns. Yee-Haw, now she's acting like a true republican! Great NRA photo op

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ma 'amaltuhoosh
Member # 15639

Besides those photos of Palin being photoshopped (notice how she has birthing hips as a mother of four?)

Putting a 37 woman's head on a 17 yr old body will probably increase the GOP vote by double digits. Not increase the number of votes for McCain/Palin that will vote anyhow, but bring citizens to the polls who don't normally vote.

My state learned that lesson when Ventura won the gubernatorial election.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com