EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » Jeremiah A. Wright. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Jeremiah A. Wright.
huntchback
Member # 15883

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for huntchback     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you see this?
This is the FULL speech that he was giving, not the edited version FOX put out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOdlnzkeoyQ

Posts: 173 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheAmericanPatriot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what we heard was enough egor. To be 100% honest that is way Obama has no chance at my vote. Too many radical characters in his past.
Posts: 2069 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rev. Wright is a REAL American who would like to see America reach it's true greatness instead of being held down by the incompetents.

He is like MY father.

Who cares if Hammer and the rest of the KKK choose to live their lives in FEAR and react by wasting America's most precious resources.

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
huntchback
Member # 15883

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for huntchback     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched the link and everything that man said is 100% TRUE AND ABSOLUTE. i THINK most just dont like to hear it. He was right, it is not unpatriotic to tell the truth, also he was trying to give comfort the sunday after 9/11 by telling parishioners to self-reflect on themselves. Not saying america deserved what happened, but that noone should be surpirsed about it.
Posts: 173 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, and it's funny how racist refer to someone who shares the truth as a RADICAL.
The real deal is racists live in their own twilight zone like bubble that is adverse to TRUTH, and when they hear it it's like they are allergic to it and break out in hives. Really weird the way their minds work, or don't work, and the way some minorities minds work as well in response to constant racism.

Billboards of Rev. Wright should be posted around the country, but instead, we hear about a lying, tax dodging cheat, Joe The Plumber by the Presidential candidate.
Rev Wright got demonized for telling TRUTH, While George Bush and Joe The Plumber will get free-government-handout work and contracts for being a bold faced liars.
What a twisted world we've allowed them to create.

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
huntchback
Member # 15883

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by meninarmer:
Yep, and it's funny how racist refer to someone who shares the truth as a RADICAL.
The real deal is racists live in their own twilight zone like bubble that is adverse to TRUTH, and when they hear it it's like they are allergic to it and break out in hives. Really weird the way their minds work, or don't work, and the way some minorities minds work as well in response to constant racism.

Billboards of Rev. Wright should be posted around the country, but instead, we hear about a lying, tax dodging cheat, Joe The Plumber by the Presidential candidate.
Rev Wright got demonized for telling TRUTH, While George Bush and Joe The Plumber will get free-government-handout work and contracts for being a bold faced liars.
What a twisted world we've allowed them to create.

Couldn't have said it better.
Sad thing is there are still people buying it.

I feel sick.

of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheAmericanPatriot:
what we heard was enough egor. To be 100% honest that is way Obama has no chance at my vote. Too many radical characters in his past.

I challenge you to listen to this video Hammer and then post what he says that you disagree with.
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
all over but the cryin
Member # 16012

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for all over but the cryin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW THAT VIDEO IS AMAZING
I SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT LONG AGO EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH IT!

Posts: 39 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheAmericanPatriot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gold, Wright is human pond scum. You should not defend him for partisan political reasons. This man should be condemed by all decent citizens.
I know where rev. Wright is coming from.

Posts: 2069 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Gold, Wright is human pond scum. You should not defend him for partisan political reasons. This man should be condemed by all decent citizens.
I know where rev. Wright is coming from.

How do you know? Did you listen to his sermon? [Confused]
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
I have heard MORE than enough of Rev Wright....all anyone ever needs to hear.
huntchback
Member # 15883

Member Rated:
That means NO.
Hypocritical.

TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
"i have heard" what does that mean to you in the english language egor?
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Means, you, like other Stormfront members were tickled pink with the Fox sound bites.
huntchback
Member # 15883

Member Rated:
quote:
"i have heard" what does that mean to you in the english language egor?

Since you didn't answer the question directly about seeing the VIDEO posted, saying you have heard enough denotes that you heard enough from your FOX NEWS BIBLE or Mr. O'Reilly - whatever nonsense.
Why not say it, did you watch the video?
watch the video, it's so simple sir.

TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
So I did not here him say out of his mouth, "it's not God Bless America, It's God Damn America." That was just a figment of my imagination?
huntchback
Member # 15883

Member Rated:
quote:
So I did not here him say out of his mouth, "it's not God Bless America, It's God Damn America." That was just a figment of my imagination?

Ok, and what was the context? What did he mean?
Since you watched it.

TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Doesn't matter what the context was. Besides every network reported the story and senator Obama condemed him. The man went to Libya with Louis Farrakan for Christ sake
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Clearly, you are much too ignorant to comprehend that Wright's disgust is not aimed at, America the Country, but rather those within a position of power who work diligently to retard America and it's people's freedom and growth potential.

If it weren't for those like Farrakhan working within the inner cities to rehabilitate those suffering from drug, alcohol addictions, and AIDS, many more 100s of thousands of blacks would be dead today, falling victims to the same racist patterns you champion.

While the US Federal Drug and Alcohol programs, staffed with very high paid PhDs, has a recurrence rate of 80% (80% return to using drugs/alcohol), The Nation Of Islam's (staffed with volunteers with no government assistance or aid) recurrence rate is 20%, meaning 80% of those who enter the program never again use drugs/alcohol. That's a hell of a statement about the lack of effectiveness of America's high level medical education.

Farrakhan is so much a hero that your own Piglet, Rush Limbaugh went to him for help with his drug addiction. Go figure.

Now, run and go tell that over on your Stormfront site.

all over but the cryin
Member # 16012

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for all over but the cryin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TAP watch it and give us a report.
Posts: 39 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
I cannot watch it on this computer cheeks.
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Hahahaha
of_gold
Member # 13418

This is exactly the problem with the Republican party. I have said it before and I will say it again [Big Grin] , they don't want to look at anything that may interfere with their opinion.

I do believe that Liberals are more likely to listen to both sides, after all it is part of the definition of being Liberal. I used to listen to both Air America and KSKY. I admit, not equally but I did listen to both to see what the other side had to say.

Something I noticed is how the liberal station was more likely to state point blank what is happening. An example that I remember was about Tom Delay. The Liberal station was saying that "Tom Delay is being indited for money laundry" while on the same day the Conservative station was saying, "Tom Delay is being persecuted for his Christian beliefs."

huntchback
Member # 15883

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
This is exactly the problem with the Republican party. I have said it before and I will say it again [Big Grin] , they don't want to look at anything that may interfere with their opinion.

I do believe that Liberals are more likely to listen to both sides, after all it is part of the definition of being Liberal. I used to listen to both Air America and KSKY. I admit, not equally but I did listen to both to see what the other side had to say.

Something I noticed is how the liberal station was more likely to state point blank what is happening. An example that I remember was about Tom Delay. The Liberal station was saying that "Tom Delay is being indited for money laundry" while on the same day the Conservative station was saying, "Tom Delay is being persecuted for his Christian beliefs."

True.
I have listeded to Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh as well as LOVE The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (THAT IS FUNNY STUFF!). I don't agree with everyone all of the time but at least I know why both sides believe or feel something. Saying you don't agre ewith that reverand and then admitting you never saw anything other than him say 'god damn america' without knowing context is foolish.
YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHY YOU BELEIVE AND FOLLOW SOMETHING, not because someone tells you to. You also have to be willing to see the other side and see WHY AND HOW their views are differnet.
IF you really want change that has to happen.

of_gold
Member # 13418

I have listened to Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter. Two disgusting human beings IMHO. I remember when Rush made fun of Michael J. Fox. I simply could not believe someone would do that.
quote:
YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHY YOU BELEIVE AND FOLLOW SOMETHING, not because someone tells you to. You also have to be willing to see the other side and see WHY AND HOW their views are differnet.
Yes, I agree with you, and that is why I try to look at all sides.

In my opinion so much of the Republican parties platform is contradictory. For instance they are against stem cel research because it destroys embryos yet for invetro fertilization which also destroys embryos. [Roll Eyes]

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
True.
When Rush was caught with being a drug addict (while he was belittling drug addicts on his show), he went to the very man he demonized on his show for help, Louis Farrakhan.
In spite of his obvious hypocrisy, Farrakhan offered to help him.
When Rush's listeners heard and confronted him, he reversed and went to another more conventional, and less successful drug treatment program.
My guess is that Rush The hypocrite is still a drug addict.

refreshed
Member # 15850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for refreshed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Double post, opps
Posts: 277 | From: between a rock and a hard place | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
refreshed
Member # 15850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for refreshed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egor:
Couldn't have said it better.
Sad thing is there are still people buying it.

I feel sick.

Egor are you an American citizen?
Posts: 277 | From: between a rock and a hard place | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
huntchback
Member # 15883

Member Rated:
Yea, how about yourself?
refreshed
Member # 15850

quote:
Originally posted by Egor:
Yea, how about yourself?

Born and raised.

When were you naturalized?

And Americans spell it "yeah" not "yea"

It would sound like yeh, not yah. In phonic american english.

huntchback
Member # 15883

Member Rated:
I was BORN in America. I have only been away a little over a year.
smileyjones
Member # 15911

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for smileyjones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I do not know you but I assume you are a white American man from your posts here. I do not agree with saying the things that man said either but I am also not a black American either. You presume to know how these people feel and live without ever living their lives or feeling what they feel. As White American MEN we have more advantages than anyone in America. THEIR people were brought over in chains, on boats and killed off or enslaved. Their religion was taken and their identity. They were ripped apart from the children and spouses - they were given new identities and treated less than human. Yes we have come a long way but it is no secret that black Americans are treated as less than equal - even if it has improved-. They do not enjoy the same advantages that you do as a white american man nor do they all feel warm and patriotic towards America because of its history. You might say then leave. Many say that. Why should they leave? Leave to where? THEY DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHERE THEY ARE FROM historically - all of their family and friends here - so the answer is to tear them apart again?

Until you walk a mile in someone elses shoes you should not presume to know how or what they think sir. Yet you expect them all to be ultra-patriotic and proud of a country that has done these things to them and their families?
I think you should step outside of yourself and try to look at it a differnet way.

Posts: 71 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
smiley, Rev Wright lives in a half million dollar home in a wealthy neighborhood. He drives around in a 60,000 dollar car, eats the best food and wears the best clthes. America has given him everything. Think about what you wrote in light of that reality.

Further, that blacks had a rough time in years past is not excuse for dishonoring one's country. Life is not fair, it is what it is.

all over but the cryin
Member # 16012

Rate Member
Don't mean he's never been called the N word.
What do his income level have to do with how he was raised and experience in life?
YOU ARE RACIST.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
smiley, Rev Wright lives in a half million dollar home in a wealthy neighborhood. He drives around in a 60,000 dollar car, eats the best food and wears the best clthes. America has given him everything. Think about what you wrote in light of that reality.

Further, that blacks had a rough time in years past is not excuse for dishonoring one's country. Life is not fair, it is what it is.

Again you display your utter ignorance.

What Rev. Wright lives or drives, or eats is irrelevant.
Anybody who has half a brain knows that black preachers owe nothing regarding their salaries to America.
They are self employed and receive their compensation from the members of their churches, the same as Louis Farrakhan. With the largeness of his congregation, I'd say a $500K house is very modest considering Oral Roberts has a $18M home in Oklahoma, and my cousin, whose an insurance agent has a $1.8M house.

Had Rev. Wright instead depended on America, as you incorrectly propose, he'd probaly be offered a job in a privatized prison as a guard helping America lock away black youth that frighten America so much.

Instead, he choose to build one of the largest black churchs in Chicago from the ground up, with members of the black upper middle class as it's members and everyone from Oprah to Barack passing thru.
With your priveleged status, what have you built?

TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
cheeks, wright is the racist. Every word that comes out of his mouth are the words of a racist. he takes all of the opportunities the nation has to offer and prospers at the highest level. He could never have done all of this in Africa. To show his gratitude he slams the nation. Wright is pond scum, human garbage and should be shunned by all decent people.
huntchback
Member # 15883

Member Rated:
I think Rev. Wright has prospered regardless of the racist environment he has had to deal with. Gratitude? Wow. For what? For having to work twice as hard as you would have? For having to put up with twice the sabotages and accusations you would have? For having to endure all he has to be successful as he has, in a nation that only cares about him come election time?
Grateful?
Exactly what decent people are you speaking of?

Tahira
Member # 14729

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tahira     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To whom it may concern:

Again, try not to confuse the god or gods you created in your own image (EGO) as did bush and palin, with the GOD who loves everyone equally and who has no favorites.

Sermon on the Mount anyone? thankyou

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Decent people egor? Americans a who love their country and are greatful to live in a land of freedom. Wright could be living in a mud hole in some poverty stricken African nation but he is not. You cannot make a victim out of this creep. he has enjoyed the VERY BEST America has to offer.
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Hammer. decent people don't use a 9/11 event for political purposes by frightening old men and women into funneling trillions of dollars into their own pockets leaving the country and it's senior citizens virtually bankrupt.
You may call them decent people, but I call them what they really are, despicable scammers and con artists.

Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Decent people egor? Americans a who love their country and are greatful to live in a land of freedom. Wright could be living in a mud hole in some poverty stricken African nation but he is not. You cannot make a victim out of this creep. he has enjoyed the VERY BEST America has to offer.

Americanpatriot,

could is be that you are unable to accurately judge rev. wrights life as you are unable to relate to his life as a black man in the U.S., and whom, I'm sure as a result of his age, has seen a great amount of hatred and racism directed towards him and his family, and his friends?

The man is obviously angry,and bitter. He probably could take all the negative things and attitudes that have been directed towards him as a result of of the color of skin he was born with...But do you think you can judge him?

Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Yes, I can judge that. The man is a multi millionaire. His own life argues against everything he says. Many black people are doing damn well in America. As I said, life is not fair. We do our best but we will never live in a perfect world. How many years are these people going to be victims? These poeple need to get off their butts, as many of them have, amd make something out of themselves. It is time to stop snibbling, crying like babies and go to work.
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, no, the answer was- no you can't.

Better luck next time. [Smile]

Seriously though,
lets look at your statements.

The man is a multi millionaire- what would he be if he was a white man? would he of had an easier time? yes. he would.

Many black people are doing damn well in America.-
are they? How many is "many"? I think the truth of the matter is that thats an inaccurate statement, to say the least. African Americans are NOT doing well compared to White Americans. They make less- FACT- even in the same positions with the same education- they get promoted less- they are less educated, they are more likely to become HIV positive, they are more likely to to be imprisoned, they are more likely to face a harsher punishment than a white man who commits the same crime, and they are more likely to face the death penalty than a white man that commits the same crime.

You're not allowed to question their resentment- because you'll NEVER feel it. You'll never know whats its like to feel inferior since the day you gain consciousness because of your race. (Unless you pack up and move to some country where a White American would be treated as a second class citizen- good luck with that)

You'll never know what it feels like to walk into a job interview- where you are the minority- and KNOWING that people are making a hundred assumptions about you, and that you will be skipped over for a white person.

Do you think that in THIRTY years- the time since de-segregation was implemented- that American society has gotten over the sentiments of Blacks and other minorities being dirty, inferior, alien?

HELL NO. Theres a large portion of this country walking around that attended segregated schools,who sent their children to segregated schools, who bused their children to white schools, and who still believe that there was some merit to that( or A LOT of merit to it). Then there are the children of those people- children who are brought up to think its ok to call a black person a negro, a n*gger, or "boy".

Look around, you live in Texas. Ever been more than 40 miles east of Dallas? You think white people there don't still LOATHE blacks, and that the blacks there don't know it?

Be real. You're not going to change peoples attitudes that quickly. The U.S. has many more years to deal with its race problem.

Not only do you have to get rid of the racism in White America's hearts, but you have to get rid of the resentment in Black Americas hearts. And so long as those great grand parents, grand parents, and parents exist- they will be telling their children- just like the racist White people- about the time they saw a black man lynched by a cheering white crowd, the time they weren't allowed to get a drink of water at a fountain, the time they were denied membership to a club, etc, etc.

Black people can go to work. But a black man who makes the same amount of money that you do- in the same position you're in- probably worked harder to get there, and with much more resistance.

Its not about life being fair or unfair. Its about making what we CAN fair.

Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Hibbah, We passed ALL of the neccessary civil rights laws. It is illegal to discriminate in the United states. There is nothing more we can do. We have poured trillions of dollars of social welfare into these people who make up 12% of the population. The truth is that you cannot pass laws to change the human heart. The fact is they are now MORE racist than we are. What the heck do you expect us to do?
Their social problems are three times those of any other group in society. I'm sorry, I and most people are done with it. We have done what we can, it is time for them to take personal responsibility and try to acomplish something.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
LOL, consider, without African Americans, there would be no Beatles. No Rolling Stones.
There would be no Rock And Roll, no Jazz, no radios in cars, only light bulbs that last 10 minutes, no Madonna, no Brittany Spears, no Frank Sinatra, no heavy metal, no automatic car transmissions, no bullet proof glass, no Blues, no basketball, no football, no baseball, no boxing, no Washington D.C., no peanut butter...and the list would continue to consume a 5000 page thread on this site.

You are simply, a racist old fool, and if the nation only had you to depend on, we'd all be living in mud huts because you aren't capable of developing anything of worth!
Hell, with your amazing demonstration of lack of knowledge of history, you only do an incredible job of proving the point that white men need not know anything and be completely incompetent and still get a job in America.
LOL, that's exactly why the nation is in the sad shape it's in today and once again, a brother has to take the wheel to straighten everything out.

of_gold
Member # 13418

Look, in some respects I agree with Hammer here. Lots of people are discriminated against: women, ugly people, fat people, disabled people, short people...

I think what Hammer is saying is that Mr. Wright is living the American dream. I do think he is probably better off than his ancestors who are still in Africa.

I used to listen to an African American talk show where they said a similar thing. They were critical of their own race. They contributed it to not being taught what to do once they got their freedom. There are many people who aren't taught what to do and many rise above it. Saying that you can't do something because of the color of your skin is the individuals own self defeating attitude.

I personally have witnessed the attitude of some African Americans who feel that they are owed something and constantly whining about being discriminated against. I'm sorry but I find this a put off.

I had a partner in my chemistry class who was from Africa. She said to me that she does not have anything in common with the African Americans that she had met while here. She told me that when they see a black person trying to better themselves they accuse them of wanting to fit into the white mans world.

Honestly if life were fair I would be rich like Mr. Wright. [Big Grin]

Hibbah
Member # 12156

quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
Look, in some respects I agree with Hammer here. Lots of people are discriminated against: women, ugly people, fat people, disabled people, short people...

I think what Hammer is saying is that Mr. Wright is living the American dream. I do think he is probably better off than his ancestors who are still in Africa.

I used to listen to an African American talk show where they said a similar thing. They were critical of their own race. They contributed it to not being taught what to do once they got their freedom. There are many people who aren't taught what to do and many rise above it. Saying that you can't do something because of the color of your skin is the individuals own self defeating attitude.

I personally have witnessed the attitude of some African Americans who feel that they are owed something and constantly whining about being discriminated against. I'm sorry but I find this a put off.

I had a partner in my chemistry class who was from Africa. She said to me that she does not have anything in common with the African Americans that she had met while here. She told me that when they see a black person trying to better themselves they accuse them of wanting to fit into the white mans world.

Honestly if life were fair I would be rich like Mr. Wright. [Big Grin]

I don't agree. An African immigrant doesn't have any business comparing themselves to an African American either- they may experience discrimination based on their skin color- but they haven't grown up with it, with their parents growing up in it, their grandparents, everyone in their community, etc.

Its a different culture.

Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Slightly off topic but I always loved and respected Bill Cosby.

During an event at the NAACP, he gave a very controversial speech. The main theme was that black families need to start holding themselves accountable for their own actions, and/or lack of them.

For any who don't know this man, he is not only a famous black comedian, but has a PH.D in education and has received many awards of recognition for his humanitarian work.

Here is the transcript of the speech for any interested.

Pound Cake Speech

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Hibbah, We have done all we can do. There has been much progress made but at a tremendous cost.
If you have ideas we are all ears.

of_gold
Member # 13418

Hibbah, What did I say that you disagree with?

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com