EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » Jeremiah A. Wright. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Jeremiah A. Wright.
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheAmericanPatriot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HIbbah seems to want to say that these people develop bitterness after a lifetime of discrimination. If so, that is an emotional response on the part of some blacks and emotion is a terrible thing on which we can use as a foundation for our personal world view.
I work with a black lady who has a much healthier and more practical point of view. She says, "if someone does not like me because I am black they need to find someone they like."
It is the old idea of not worrying about things we cannot control.

Posts: 2069 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hammer you have been GIVEN everything, yet have never built ANYTHING, and it's YOU who have the bitterness. If you were forced to live in the inner cities of Baltimore for 2 weeks you'd put a gun to your head in the first week.
This is because basically you are weak, have no survival skills, and know absolutely nothing about the black community other then what's fed to you watching Rush Limbaugh and what you read on the Stormfront site.

White males like yourself are America's number 1 suicide by handgun cop-outs, and the number 1 maniac depressants as well.
Take away your privilege and you'd rather blow you own head off then live.

Where I live, every 6 months some white wife disappears while the husband calls and tells the police his wife was kidnapped by some big black man. Lately, they find out the husband is in financial trouble and killed his own wife for the insurance policy he had on her. The last time, the dude actually killed his 2 children also.
You cats are privileged, but so incompetent you screw it up and kill your own wives trying to get out of it.

Why do white men, especially Republicans hate Michael Moore? Because of his 1st book, Stupid White Men, in which he details your constant displays of stupidity and pretty much mirrors every truth Rev. Wright stated. Michael Moore can get away with saying it though, because like him or not, he is still a privileged white man in America.

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sudanese
Member # 15779

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sudanese     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wright has displayed unacceptable levels of irreverence towards his Republic and as far as I am concerned, that is beyond atonement.

Strangely enough his views align with that of a disenchanted embittered individual who has recieved nothing from his State, when the opposite is true.

Posts: 1568 | From: Pluto | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
huntchback
Member # 15883

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for huntchback     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the majority of Americans did not agree about the Rev. Wright issue. I believe it is a nonissue.
Posts: 173 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sudaniya:
Wright has displayed unacceptable levels of irreverence towards his Republic and as far as I am concerned, that is beyond atonement.

Strangely enough his views align with that of a disenchanted embittered individual who has recieved nothing from his State, when the opposite is true.

You watch too much TV.
Get out and meet some REAL people.

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheAmericanPatriot:
cheeks, wright is the racist. Every word that comes out of his mouth are the words of a racist. he takes all of the opportunities the nation has to offer and prospers at the highest level. He could never have done all of this in Africa. To show his gratitude he slams the nation. Wright is pond scum, human garbage and should be shunned by all decent people.

Honey, are you sure you aint dutch, because this is how they speak over here. as a black in Europe you are just a negro, you will always be just a negro and you have to shut up because the negroes in Malawi have no fodder to eat. so as long as you get to eat and live in a house and work in the netherlands you have to be grateful and keep your mouth shut. me, i believe my slave ancestors financed this hm...hm, so i'm more then entitled. speaking about slaves, if my hunch is right, we have some european blue blood as well, because as you know they could not keep out of the cookie-jar in surinam. more entitlement! but thank god the majority did not follow you and chose Obama.
Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
huntchback
Member # 15883

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for huntchback     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:
quote:
Originally posted by TheAmericanPatriot:
cheeks, wright is the racist. Every word that comes out of his mouth are the words of a racist. he takes all of the opportunities the nation has to offer and prospers at the highest level. He could never have done all of this in Africa. To show his gratitude he slams the nation. Wright is pond scum, human garbage and should be shunned by all decent people.

Honey, are you sure you aint dutch, because this is how they speak over here. as a black in Europe you are just a negro, you will always be just a negro and you have to shut up because the negroes in Malawi have no fodder to eat. so as long as you get to eat and live in a house and work in the netherlands you have to be grateful and keep your mouth shut. me, i believe my slave ancestors financed this hm...hm, so i'm more then entitled. speaking about slaves, if my hunch is right, we have some european blue blood as well, because as you know they could not keep out of the cookie-jar in surinam. more entitlement! but thank god the majority did not follow you and chose Obama.
true!
Sadly, 47% of America still live below the trainable IQ level; toothless hillbillies who marry their Sisters, are born with tails, and always vote for the seeming good-ole-boy Republican guy.

Posts: 173 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sudanese
Member # 15779

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sudanese     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I'm merely stating is that No citizen should invoke the punishment of a celestial being on his State. It demonstrates contempt.

A citizen may critize national policies/direction but under no circumstances is he permitted to disparage the State like such.

My objection to his political pro-activity stem from the fact he may of well put into jeopardy Obama's presidential prospects,fortunately his speech did not have the adverse affect as expected.

I am not an amenable, naive and impressionable child, and I certainly do not trust the content from the media outlets whom are corporate members of the Council on Foreign Relations(CFR).

These views of mine did not cognate from the media(as you are expounding).

Posts: 1568 | From: Pluto | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com