EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » Down with the Yankies..! Lies, killers and double faced. » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
salama
Member # 5941
 - posted
Big News Network.com
Sunday 1st May, 2005

Arab nations are rife with reports U.S. Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld has offered to free Saddam Hussein.

The UK-based Arabic newspaper Al-Quds Al-Arabi claims Rumsfeld, in what was described as a surprise visit to Iraq two weeks ago, visited Saddam Hussein in prison and offered him freedom and a possible return to public life, provided he went public with a call for insurgents to cease their attacks.

According to Al-Quds Al-Arabi Saddam promptly rejected the offer.

The story has only been published at this point in a limited number of Arab publications, including al-Jazeera, although the Israeli newspaper Ynetnews has also run it. The Times of India, India's major daily newspaper has also picked the story up. Al-Quds Al-Arabi say they sourced the story from Iraqi Baath sources in Jordan.

Saddam is awaiting trial on war crimes. Ironically whilst accused for several years of ignoring or refusing to comply with UN resolutions, extensive investigations by U.S. inspectors have largely cleared him of these charges, concluding he largely complied with the resolutions as far back as 1991.

There are concerns in some quarters that a public trial of the deposed dictator will showcase the illegality of the war and lead to serious questions about the actions of those that brought it about.

There is also major concern that the insurgency in Iraq is clearly out of control or perhaps more pointedly, in control. Coalition forces estimate insurgents number somewhere between 8,000 and 17,000, yet a multi-national force which includes 139,000 U.S. troops has failed to quell the attacks.

Rumsfeld first met Saddam when he visited him in Baghdad as special envoy for then-President Ronald Reagan in December 1983.

Horemheb
Member # 3361
 - posted
He didn't do that salama, they are going to execute Saddam.

PRchick
Member # 4794
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Horemheb:
He didn't do that salama, they are going to execute Saddam.

Maybe, maybe not. He'll spend his life in prison and deserves it. Even Salama should agree with that.

salama
Member # 5941
 - posted
[QUOTE]Originally posted by PRchick:
[B] Maybe, maybe not. He'll spend his life in prison and deserves it. Even Salama should agree with that.

Yes, even Salama agree indeed.
Any killer must be killed ! Full stop.

nooralhaq
Member # 5823
 - posted
this world will never hold justice until all face reality. which basically means this world will never hold justice.
The justice must be waited for patiently, it will come in the end~

Horemheb
Member # 3361
 - posted
I'll put my money on a firing squad.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com