EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » Another white man trying to beat the Rape Rap » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
lamin
Member # 5777
 - posted
After 500 years of uncontrollable predatory rape in Africa and the Americas another white man is try to beat the rape rap with money. Read on

http://counterpunch.com/martens06202011.html

The Explorer
Member # 14778
 - posted
Was wondering what is going on with this case, since it had virtually disappeared from mainstream news networks here. If DSK is in fact trying to offer a settlement, then this action does not speak well for him. As such, the accuser should not be tempted to go with a settlement and drop the charges at this point. She has to go for the conviction, to publicly vindicate herself!...and then seek legal channels to extract compensation for her lost wages and other damages. It is important that she does good on the perception that she's not backing away from her stated principal, which is that this is "about getting justice", not monetary gains!

lamin
Member # 5777
 - posted
As Jews say DSK has some real chutzpah: the man wants his IMF job back. Well, what else?
The man is chosen.

More on "rapist white man trying to beat the rap":

http://counterpunch.com/

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com