EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Nicole Richie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nicole Richie
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 3 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nicole Richie has finally confirmed that she is pregnant.

Richie said she could tell she was pregnant when she started throwing up twice as often.

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]

No but really it's confirmed that she's pregnant?

OMG, is she aware that this baby will be the end to her all heavy partying and drinking at night?

And she's so fragile that I am very concerned for the well-being of her unborn baby.

When is she due, do you know?

Nethertheless I still love Lionel Richie's music! [Smile]

Did you know that singer/drummer Sheila E. is biologicalwise her aunt? Some people have all the luck..... and they don't use it.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I think she is really preggie, but I don't know much else to be honest.
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Richie follows Hilton into the slammer

July 29, 2007

Paris Hilton has been there, Nicole Richie is going there and Lindsay Lohan, surely, must be headed that way. Jail - the latest accessory for the girl who has everything.

Reality TV star Richie will spend four days behind bars after pleading guilty in a Californian court to driving under the influence of drugs.

Sombre in black dress, dark sunglasses and heels, Richie, 25, entered the court on the arm of her boyfriend, Joel Madden, with whom she is rumoured to be expecting a child.

The daughter of pop singer Lionel Richie stood before Superior Court Commissioner Steven Lubell and softly answered "guilty" when asked how she pleaded. She was subdued as he lectured her about driving the wrong way on a motorway, telling her she was lucky no one was killed.

In sentencing Richie, the commissioner took into account the six hours she had earlier served in jail, reducing the time she must spend behind bars to 90 hours.

She has until September 28 to serve the sentence in either a city or a county jail. She was also given three years' probation, fined $US2048 ($2392) and ordered to undergo a drug and alcohol program.

Richie was arrested in December after witnesses reported seeing her Mercedes-Benz four-wheel-drive heading the wrong way on a motorway in Los Angeles. The California Highway Patrol said they found her parked in the car-pool lane. Richie told authorities she had smoked marijuana and taken a prescription painkiller. No drugs were found on her or in the car.

Hilton, Richie's co-star on the reality TV show The Simple Life, was recently released after spending about 23 days in custody for violating probation in an alcohol-related reckless driving case.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/people/richie-follows-hilton-into-the-slammer/2007/07/28/1185339297710.html

I knew it!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Undercover
Member # 12979

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Undercover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paris and Richie get a black makeover for TV show

[Embarrassed]

Posts: 3188 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CRAZY..... [Roll Eyes]
Undercover
Member # 12979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Undercover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Nicole Richie

Posts: 3188 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Undercover
Member # 12979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Undercover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Paris Hilton.. and Paris Hilton!

-
Fast forward..Nicole Hilton

-
Paris Hilton in prison [Big Grin]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Undercover:
 -
Nicole Richie

Urghhhh.... is this a picture of the baby boy she might will deliver in December? I surely believe she will have a premie - she's so underweight.... [Frown]

I just read that her adoptive dad, Lionel Richie, bought for her and her boyfriend a house so she can get it ready for the baby's arrival. I sincerely wish her the best and that she gets her life on track.

Partytime is over! Although when Britney jumps into my mind..... oh myyyyy!!!!! [Confused]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com