EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Meerkat Manor

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Meerkat Manor
Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn-Bev*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does anyone else watch this?!

its so entertaining

Posts: 712 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was just scrolling through this forum and this caught my attention!

Dawn, I LOVE MEERKATS and Meerkat Manor! I watched Animal Planet nonstop when I had the channel, used to drive my husband nuts..haha...

check out this cute little thing with a meerkat.

http://eclectech.co.uk/b3ta/someoneelse.gif.html

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have seen some of it, I find the whole social aspect of it so amazing (and saddening), they are amazing little things.
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh there is even a "Which Meerkat are you personality quiz" Funny questions!

http://animal.discovery.com/fansites/meerkat/personality/personality.html

I'm Maybelline:
When Rocket Dog clawed her way to the top of the Whiskers mob, her sister Maybelline defected and formed her own little splinter group, the Aztecs . . . right in the Whiskers’ backyard. Now Maybelline is struggling to become a leader, a mother and defeat her biggest enemy yet . . . her sister.
[Big Grin]

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm Zorro!!!

Rocket Dog’s lazy brother Zorro is heir-apparent to the Whiskers’ dominant male throne. He can’t help his sister produce any little Whiskers of her own, but that doesn’t stop him from chasing off all eligible rovers who can. Fortunately for Rocket Dog, Zorro’s appetite for the Kalahari ladies is about to kick in.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com