EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » Test Your Knowledge in Amr Diab Music

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Test Your Knowledge in Amr Diab Music
wom
Member # 15812

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've created a short 8-question quiz in which you match the song mentioned to its album. I didn't make it hard, so let's see how well you know the Amr Diab discography.

http://www.mybuzzquiz.com/actions/PlayQuiz.do?fileID=96309

Also, please tell us what your score was.

Posts: 1 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Young Pharaoh
Member # 15607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Young Pharaoh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amr Diab Is The Biggest Loser Singer, His music like a Piece of ****
Posts: 143 | From: Inside My Head | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreeing that most of his music sucks. Don't know what the big deal is about. But some of his music, is Okay.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redtop
Member # 15815

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for redtop         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u know nothing his music is da bomb
Posts: 1 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianLiving*Com
Member # 15738

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianLiving*Com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He has some nice songs, but his acting is horrific - have you seen him in movies?! I don't know if he has been in more than one, but I did see him in one movie, haven't seen him in anything else since.

--------------------
www.egyptianliving.com

Posts: 121 | From: www.egyptianliving.com | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amr Diab sucks big time, his good songs are the old ones, he has like 2-4 nice songs and all his songs are the same style, even his video clips always full with women.
Posts: 1226 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by karim:
and all his songs are the same style, even his video clips always full with women.

Much better than if he would surround himself with many men. Can you imagine?? [Big Grin] [Wink]

"Nour El Ain" was a huge hit while I lived in Egypt..... ahhhhh memories. [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i got 6 out of 8 correct....i got tamally maak cd confused with the aktar wahid cd and messed up on the sabban alayya song...and that makes me mad cuz' saaban alayya is o ne of my most favorite songs by him...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2sSOfJWozo

this is my favorie one also...from the aktar wahid cd
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPlqbX5GHpE

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the best is Baed Elayaly
Posts: 1226 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Young Pharaoh
Member # 15607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Young Pharaoh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW HE IS A MUSIC Thief
Posts: 143 | From: Inside My Head | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no TIMBALAND is a music thief.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1X58UPPKDsY

for real i donr care much for amr, but his voice is very soft and nice.

i have a question about mohamed fouad...where i can find hayran at? i keep getting only the live piano version but i want the real one.

and yall heard the new hossam habib song 'shoft b'annaya?' omg is sexy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chV7RQBcgGE

thanks! [Smile]

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Young Pharaoh
Member # 15607

Hossam Habib I Respect this guy His Lyrics and Music Is Amazing And Original
Egyptian Gladiator
Member # 15875

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egyptian Gladiator     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Amr Diab and like all his songs especially this song which I want to send it to someone I love too much .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfP7BuU_R3s

Thanks
x x

Posts: 70 | From: somewhere on Earth !!! | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amr Diab, I like his songs such as Tamally Maak, Ana Ayesh, Sadkny Khalas. Can anyone tell me how old he is?
Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rashaaa
Member # 15206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rashaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like Amr Diab as well, and he's not bad for an old guy..CC he's in his mid to late 40's I think.

--------------------
رِحْلِة الأَلْف مِيل تَبْدَأ بِخَطْوَة

Posts: 385 | From: In my hayati's heart and thoughts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egypt 2007
Member # 14398

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egypt 2007     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This may be silly.... but is this the guy who sings the song that refers to saying goodbye to his love o as she flys home.. if so what is it called cos i do have that on a cd... but it is a copy so i have no idea who, or waht it is called???
Posts: 306 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egypt 2007, you probably mean MALO by Amr Diab. You can check it on youtube. [Smile]
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com