Cooking Classes in Egypt
EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Eat like an Egyptian » Cairo Meet!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cairo Meet!
Member # 11766

Icon 6 posted      Profile for ..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lots of folk have been asking when the next get together will happen..

Wellcome on down to Deals,Mohandessin

2 gol gamal st. off gameat el dowal

Friday 24th August for 21.00hrs

You know you want to...

Posts: 854 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why Deals?
Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Life is good
Member # 12116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Life is good         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah,why Deals?

My impression of it was not good,is very dark,smokey and not a good place for people who don't drink alcohol due to it being small and cramped.

I am here again for 4 weeks and will meet up with more people.

You should think about The Marriott Garden,TGI's boat.Infact any of those boats.Blue Boat is not bad.

Posts: 316 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Satan, I think you should repost this topic in the 'living in Egypt' forum - as many more people will be able to view it (not everyone is into cooking you know [Wink] ).
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2 gol gamal st. off gameat el dowal
where is that?
and is it in cafe or so ? called deals?
sorry
amr

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amr, it's in Mohandseen. If I looked it up right on my map [Big Grin] it's the street in between Atlas Hotel and Al Batal Ahmed Abdel Aziz St. on the left side if you come from Midan Sphinx.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feel love
Member # 13537

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feel love   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, pickup your mind where it will be and give a name for the table to make sure that every one will now each other( we can call it Egypt forum table)

--------------------
Kata

Posts: 211 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Amr, it's in Mohandseen. If I looked it up right on my map [Big Grin] it's the street in between Atlas Hotel and Al Batal Ahmed Abdel Aziz St. on the left side if you come from Midan Sphinx.

i guess i will just park my car any place i know and then take taxi hehe

so how to get more information on that meeting any reservation need to be done cash deposit hummm
is it closed meeting for friends or open one

iam sorry iam new to that

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
I believe satan took already care of this.

Amr, where are you located in Cairo? You don't seem to be familiar with the Mohandseen area, do you?

Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
quote:
I believe satan took already care of this.

Amr, where are you located in Cairo? You don't seem to be familiar with the Mohandseen area, do you?

i dont know much roads in egypt only famous streets / areas in masr el gedida and nasr city as i used to live outside egypt

amr

egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is the meeting 4 sure on friday , who will be joining?

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by esso7:
is the meeting 4 sure on friday , who will be joining?

iam gona go check things out where do u live esso maybe i can pass by u and we go together
amr

egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i live in 6 oct ,i have no problem to go but i wanted to know is it 4 sure and who will be there,thnx 4 ur offer

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by esso7:
i live in 6 oct ,i have no problem to go but i wanted to know is it 4 sure and who will be there,thnx 4 ur offer

np man 6 oct [Embarrassed] way far from me masr elgedida [Frown]
so is that meeting is on wala
canceled?
amr

Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
ah well can any one tell me if its on or off
esso7 ? any one
who will be there
?

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by FokAK Meny:
quote:
Oh so how was the ES meeting?

i didn't know any one so if any one was there i wouldn't even know

i asked sherif the head captain there and he said where no reservation regarding any egypt search or what ever so i had my drinks listened to some music
had my headache hehe and left [Smile]
amr

Oh I am sorry that it didn't go well. But why didn't you approach some people? I am sure satan and others were there.

Enta maksoof ya Amr! [Wink]

Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
Oh so how was the ES meeting?

i didn't know any one so if any one was there i wouldn't even know

i asked sherif the head captain there and he said where no reservation regarding any egypt search or what ever so i had my drinks listened to some music
had my headache hehe and left [Smile]
amr

Oh I am sorry that it didn't go well. But why didn't you approach some people? I am sure satan and others were there.

Enta maksoof ya Amr! [Wink]

i never get shy [Smile]

i simply just respect people privacy and would i go to every chick i see and say are you stan heheh when i dont even know who is stan
aguy / afemale

now in other thoughts i might wanted to speak to this amazing pretty girl black top with blue strip in the middle of the top
and just tell her u ever go to egyptsearch.com
and she answer what
and i would say you should if u wanna marry egyptain looool
now u can imagine the reaction
amr

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:

now in other thoughts i might wanted to speak to this amazing pretty girl black top with blue strip in the middle of the top
and she answer what
amr

Oh my ..... you are tooo funny!!!! [Big Grin]

So how do you approach girls in general? Tell me!

Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

and she answer what
amr

Oh my ..... you are tooo funny!!!! [Big Grin]

So how do you approach girls in general? Tell me!

Well .... I Honestly don't if i didn't know her and she would be siting alone or so i wouldn't look at her even if she was naked as i would feel that iam like disrespecting her and invading her privacy

mostly i get to meet girls through work concerts pubs stuff like that and it would be like they wanna ask for some thing or need help and they approache then i offer my help
[Smile]
amr

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont think any one went actually, maybe egyptian sharm, Satanmademedoit ended up going to sharm and Alison spent the evening with me, Dont know about the rest of the people.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
thanks for clearing this out
now we know the pretty girl on black top is not from es hehe

ah well hope to meet people here some day we all get together and meet each other in real motion pics [Smile]
amr

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Oh so why wasn't the meeting called off then by satan?

Well Amr I make sure we link up in person - ISA in February! Don't forget to reserve a special table at Costa's incl. an order of Sinatra songs! [Wink]

Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
quote:
Oh so why wasn't the meeting called off then by satan?

Well Amr I make sure we link up in person - ISA in February! Don't forget to reserve a special table at Costa's incl. an order of Sinatra songs! [Wink]

isa sweetly you have nice trip and while am thinking iam gona take you to place way better then cost iam thinking classic old type of place romantic and how about internet cafe hehee

just come in one piece safe [Smile] and what ever you wanna do we are in for it [Smile]
amr

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Oh thanks so much for your offer. Yup it's gonna be a busy week for me in Cairo.... so many things I wanna see and visit places which mean wonderful memories to me. It's gonna be very interesting to see if and how things have changed..... I hardly can't wait! There will be definitely an ES meeting then - I PROMISE! Tigerlily Ehrenwort, hahaha!!!! [Smile]
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont know why she didnt call it off or let others know that she wouldnt be there. I only found out that she was gone to Sharm through Yorkie when she was with me that evening. I personally chose not to go because of a few reasons, #1 reason, no hijabs allowed, other reasons it really is a closed up place with alot of smoke, little lighting and very loud. and i dont drink or smoke. lol

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
No problem, mystic, when we meet up. I am fine with anything, really, I just wanna come back and smell Cairo's polluted air again - which I deeply miss so much! It's been over four long years since I was there. [Wink] [Smile]
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
quote:
No problem, mystic, when we meet up. I am fine with anything, really, I just wanna come back and smell Cairo's polluted air again - which I deeply miss so much! It's been over four long years since I was there. [Wink] [Smile]

me 3 [Smile] let me know the exact date so i sort things for you at the airport [Smile] for high class lily [Smile]
amr

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mashy, I am in! Good night! [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com