Cooking Classes in Egypt
EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Eat like an Egyptian » Misc. (nothing interesting just stuff we can't post in other forumns)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Misc. (nothing interesting just stuff we can't post in other forumns)
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[1]

-

[2]

-

Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow the fosters and the feet and a tip to boot [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crisálida
Member # 13923

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for crisálida     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sobriquet - Is your wife making you sleep on the living room floor?, looks like a sorry bachelor pad with beer and crisps...lol, oh, and feet of course [Wink]
Posts: 644 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You ladies are funny and Wanderer that is our bedroom, pretty bare I know [Big Grin] yeah we’ll need a rug or carpet and a real mattress before winter. Those are her feet and not mine; I don’t wear shoes or socks during the summer. [Smile]
Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahiq
Member # 13906

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahiq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that looks like some kind of incendiary device to me and the culprit is making a swift getaway me thinks
Hmmmmmmmmmmm??
[Big Grin]

--------------------
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

#12. Ironed Linen Shirt Appropriate for Weekend Thread.

-

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

#13. This is as close as i ever shave [Big Grin] [appropriate for Weekend thread]

-

cairobug
Member # 10571

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cairobug   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

That's that Egyptian actor mohamed henaydee and my arm. As grumpy as he looks here, he was really friendly.

--------------------
Disclaimer: My posts are not meant to personally offend anyone. If you find yourself reading my posts repeatedly, you are kindly asked to seek the help of a professional [Smile]

Posts: 483 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he is agood guy [Smile]

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sobriquet:
#13. This is as close as i ever shave [Big Grin] [appropriate for Weekend thread]

-

Ah yes, Sobriquet, we are getting there.... slowly but surely! [Wink] From the shoes up to the pants to the shirt and now your chin. So how about you contribute to the topic 'best eyes in the world'? I am just trying to get a full picture of you! Thanks in advance. Oh and btw you can leave your hat on. [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

The Phone Thingie appropriate for Yalla thread in Living in Egypt. DSL connection and Problems.

# 15

-

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:

Ah yes, Sobriquet, we are getting there.... slowly but surely! [Wink] From the shoes up to the pants to the shirt and now your chin. So how about you contribute to the topic 'best eyes in the world'? I am just trying to get a full picture of you! Thanks in advance. Oh and btw you can leave your hat on. [Smile]
You're funny Lilly, cute but nevertheless funny, who knows maybe one day [Wink]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
who knows maybe one day [Wink]

Well then I'll pray for that day to come .... [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crisálida
Member # 13923

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for crisálida     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will you two stop flirting!!!!!!!
Posts: 644 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X-_OcmNRq4

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Razz]

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com