EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Ethopians are white (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Ethopians are white
AryanEgypt
Member # 16469

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AryanEgypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ethiopian Mitochondrial DNA Heritage: Tracking Gene Flow across and around the Gate of Tears

Ethiopia: between Sub-Saharan Africa and Western Eurasia

Genetic variation at apolipoprotein E locus in Ethiopia: an E5 variant corresponds to two different mutant alleles: E*5 (Glu212Lys) and E*5 (Gln204Lys; Cys112Arg).

Just a bit I dug up.
Try http://scholar.google.com and search for more DNA articles on the Ethiopians if you please.[/QUOTE]

Posts: 130 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AryanEgypt
Member # 16469

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AryanEgypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
However, the reduction in Tn diversity does suggest that a population bottleneck occurred in Ethiopia, associated with a major out of Africa expansion(s), which parallels the conclusion made by Tishkoff et al. (1996) from analysis of the CD4 locus. Certainly our data are not incompatible with the argument from Tishkoff et al. (1996) that an element of the contemporary Ethiopian population may be descendants of the ancestral population that spawned the migration out of Africa. We also argue, however, that in addition to this early bottleneck event, later periods of admixture have played a major role in shaping the gene pool of Ethiopia, and its populations display both Eurasian and Sub-Saharan genetic influences.
Posts: 130 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
arabegypt wrote

Ethiopians are white.

Show me an Ethiopian that looks like this?

-

Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AryanEgypt
Member # 16469

Rate Member
They are dark skinned whites.
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This Forum is going CRAZY.

Dark Skinned whites. ahahhahaahhaahahahah

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More appropriately Non-Africans are simply "White Skin Darks" LOL
Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Gaul
Member # 16198

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Gaul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whitey gettin' down!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDyYFyFgnQ8

Crackers got rythym after all. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 455 | From: Tharsis Montes | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Gaul
Member # 16198

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Gaul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KING:
This Forum is going CRAZY.

Peace

I second that.
Posts: 455 | From: Tharsis Montes | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for e3b1c1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
arab egypt i dont know if they are white
but they sure at least half white they have the haplogroup j1 in paternal line
and mtdna pre-hv1 which is common in arabia
i would say they are like yemenites a mix
of whites and negros they are sure more related to whites that to negros
reagrds e3b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

Posts: 371 | From: egypt | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Gaul
Member # 16198

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by e3b1c1:
arab egypt i dont know if they are white
but they sure at least half white they have the haplogroup j1 in paternal line
and mtdna pre-hv1 which is common in arabia
i would say they are like yemenites a mix
of whites and negros they are sure more related to whites that to negros
reagrds e3b1c1

Which "ethiopians" are you talking about? What makes J an "arabian" haplogroup knowing it's origin? Do you have any real idea of what you are talking about?

Using your logic, I gave birth to my own mother and father? [Eek!] [Roll Eyes]

e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for e3b1c1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
are you denaying the existance of haplogroup j1 in ethiopians it does exist in this country
33% of amhara are j1 do you think j1 haplogroup is negroid like e3a ? well i dont it is common in arabia some places in caucasus
about mtdna if you bother to read the link arab egypt gave the first link you would have seen 31% of ethiopians descendents from mtdna N
while this thing show them very diffrent from other negros
e3b1c1

Posts: 371 | From: egypt | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AbuAnu
Member # 16410

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbuAnu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HEY IS THIS TRUE studies show that most sub-Saharan populations are related to each other, the most differentiated being Pygmy, Khoisan, and eastern African populations. Pygmies appear to be the most divergent, although some Pygmy groups show a certain degree of admixture with neighboring populations (Cavalli-Sforza 1986; Chen et al. 1995). Interestingly, Khoisan and Ethiopians display both great differences and important similarities with respect to each other

ACTUALLY I WOULD HAVE 2 SAY THAT WHITES LOOK LIKE AFRICANS THERE IS NO WAY U CAN SAY THAT ETHIOPIANS LOOK LIKE WHITES NO WHITES HAVE ETHIOPIAN GENES AND ETHIOPIANS DONT LOOK LIKE YEMENIS YEMENIS LOOK LIKE ETHIOPIANS ITS OBVIOUS. U ALL KEEP TALKING ABOUT OUT OF AFRICA OUT OF AFRICA IF ITS OUT OF AFRICA THEN EVERYTHING THAT CAME OUT OF IT IS IT. THERE IS NO EUROPEAN NOR AFRICAN DNA DOESNT EVEN SPEAK THAT WAY ITS IMPOSSIBLE.

Posts: 69 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Gaul
Member # 16198

Rate Member
e3b1c1

Taken from that very study:

" Ethiopian L2b sequences form a subset of a predominantly West African clade , distinguished from West African lineages by a transition at np 16145."

" Haplogroups HV, TJ, U, N1 , and W combined, on the other hand, were significantly more frequent among Tigrais than among other Ethiopians, which implies that the major part of these lineages may have been imported relatively recently —for example, along with the expansion of Semitic languages in Ethiopia."

"On the other hand, similar to mtDNA haplogroup (preHV)1, Y-chromosomal haplogroup J1-M267 can be identified as the sole branch that is highly abundant in the Near and Middle East and in northeastern and East Africa (Underhill et al. 2000; Semino et al. 2002, 2004; Luis et al. 2004). Higher STR diversity of this Y-chromosomal clade among Europeans and Ethiopians, as compared with populations from northeastern Africa and the Middle East, suggests that it may have reached Ethiopia (and Europe) early in the Holocene, whereas its frequent spread in North Africa and the Middle East may have been driven by the expansion of Arabs since the 7th century (Semino et al. 2004)."

I'm sure you will be chopped up further later...

Peace

e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
the euroasian mtdna descendent form haplogroup
N was also high in amhara ethiopians
you right about the cushites speakers that they have less euroasian mtdna as oposed to tigrais
but that not the case in amhara they have the same frequency as tigrais they also have my clade m34 which probably arrived with j1 from yemen
e3b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

The Gaul
Member # 16198

Rate Member
quote:
the euroasian mtdna descendent form haplogroup
N was also high in amhara ethiopians
you right about the cushites speakers that they have less euroasian mtdna as oposed to tigrais
but that not the case in amhara they have the same frequency as tigrais they also have my clade m34 which probably arrived with j1 from yemen
e3b1c1

Where did you find or hear that J1 "arrived from Yemen"? Also, nowhere in this study that you are using as your holy grail says that Amharas "have the same frequency (N1) as tigrais". Please read it again.
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
i look at the table of the mtdna haplogroups
and i see each haplogroup wht the precentage in each group and i see that amhara do have euroasian mtdna very close in the frequency
to tigaris my point you try to say the euroasian mtdna is only limited to tigrais thats not the case amhara also have high precent
in cushites and afar the euroasian mtdna is much lower you right but not in amhara
amhara also have j1 haplogroup 33% and haplogroup m34 that may arrived they from near east thats my clade which also much hi\gher in amhara than in oromo
m34 my clade is in oman and yemen so the 12% m34 in ethiopia probably from arabia originaly
e3b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

The Gaul
Member # 16198

Rate Member
quote:
i look at the table of the mtdna haplogroups
and i see each haplogroup wht the precentage in each group and i see that amhara do have euroasian mtdna very close in the frequency
to tigaris my point you try to say the euroasian mtdna is only limited to tigrais thats not the case amhara also have high precent
in cushites and afar the euroasian mtdna is much lower you right but not in amhara
amhara also have j1 haplogroup 33% and haplogroup m34 that may arrived they from near east thats my clade which also much hi\gher in amhara than in oromo
m34 my clade is in oman and yemen so the 12% m34 in ethiopia probably from arabia originaly
e3b1c1

First you say J is high amongst Ethiopians, now you clarify it to Amharas, only showing your education on this matter is incomplete.

Also regarding J, it is stated that this haplogroup shows higher diversity in Ethiopia and europe than in "eurasia", which indicates it has been in Ethiopia and europe LONGER than "eurasia" even though it has a higher frequency in "eurasia".

Higher diversity is a better indication of origin than frequency. Do you understand that?

Also stating that "they" are closer to whites than negros completely destroyed any minor credibility you have. This study you keep referring to confirms that statement from you was completely assanine.

Regards man with common sense

e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
j1 in amhara they are still ethiopian what your point amhara are one of the largest group in ethiopia paternaly they claim to be descendents from shabens meaning southern arabian conquersof ethiopia whats your point do you claim j1 in amhara ethiopians as african in origin ?
is it so hard for you to except tat ethiopian have euroasian element in them they are not pure negros what is so hard to understand ?
e3b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

The Gaul
Member # 16198

Rate Member
quote:
j1 in amhara they are still ethiopian what your point amhara are one of the largest group in ethiopia paternaly they claim to be descendents from shabens meaning southern arabian conquersof ethiopia whats your point do you claim j1 in amhara ethiopians as african in origin ?
is it so hard for you to except tat ethiopian have euroasian element in them they are not pure negros what is so hard to understand ?
e3b1c1

I'm only repeating what your holy grail stated. J1-M267 is highly abundant in "eurasia", but this clade has a higher diversity in Ethiopia and Europe, and stated that it reached Ethiopia in the EARLY HOLOCENE. Estimating about 8,000 years before the Aksum empire arose and even longer before the "Arab" expansion and thus, indicates that neither Yemen nor Arabs the source of this chromosome in Amharic/Tigray Ethiopians. Read it again.

"On the other hand, similar to mtDNA haplogroup (preHV)1, Y-chromosomal haplogroup J1-M267 can be identified as the sole branch that is highly abundant in the Near and Middle East and in northeastern and East Africa (Underhill et al. 2000; Semino et al. 2002, 2004; Luis et al. 2004). Higher STR diversity of this Y-chromosomal clade among Europeans and Ethiopians, as compared with populations from northeastern Africa and the Middle East, suggests that it may have reached Ethiopia (and Europe) early in the Holocene , whereas its frequent spread in North Africa and the Middle East may have been driven by the expansion of Arabs since the 7th century (Semino et al. 2004)."

Why do non-africans try so hard to white-wash certain "pure-africans" so much?

Sit and digest it for a while.

e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
so who is the source for j1 in ethiopia than?
but do you denay that ethiopian have euroasian mtdna and not only tigrais?
ps. mtdna that descendents from N isnt negroid
hope you understand it ?
e3b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

The Gaul
Member # 16198

Rate Member
quote:
so who is the source for j1 in ethiopia than?
but do you denay that ethiopian have euroasian mtdna and not only tigrais?
ps. mtdna that descendents from N isnt negroid
hope you understand it ?
e3b1c1

J1-M267 origin is not Yemen, since it lacks diversity there and not "arabs", since its been in Ethiopia since the early holocene. Perhaps early inhabitants of "ethiopia" had legs afterall perhaps? [Frown]

Which "eurasian" mtdna do Ethiopians have?

"Several mtDNA haplogroups—such as (preHV)1, U6, and some subbranches of L3 that Ethiopians share with North African populations—display coalescent times in the early Holocene (table 3) a similar period to that estimated for North and East African Y chromosomes in haplogroup E3b1-M78, which is abundant and may have originated in Ethiopia (Cruciani et al. 2004; Luis et al. 2004). It is interesting that, like E3b1-M78, these mtDNA haplogroups are infrequent or absent in our Yemeni sample (table 1).

Also:

" a substantial proportion of Arabian mtDNA lineages trace their origin to East Africa, which suggests that the female slaves from Africa made a relatively major long-term contribution to the gene pool of southern Arabians"

Also regarding N:

"we notice that several Ethiopian (preHV)1 lineages, including (1) variants with a transversion at np 16305, (2) HVS-I motif 16126-16309-16362, and (3) HVS-I motif 16126-16172-16184A-16362, were not found in 185 (preHV)1 sequences sampled from >20,000 individuals from Arabia, the Near East, and Europe "

rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Closing the case on this retarded thread.

The largest group in Ethiopia = Oromo.

African E is the most common haplotype amongst Oromo.

J is rare in Oromo at 3%.

Most discussions about Ethiopia from Eurocentrists is an attempt to deflect attention from African ancestry found in Europe.

The most common haplotype in Greece for example, is also, African, E, at 24%.

It is Europeans that are hybrids of Africans and Asians.

All geneticists agree on this.

None will refute it.

Finally there is no particular association of haplotype J with 'whites'.

J is paleolithic, and pre-dates the existence of white skin, it is extremely rare amongst Northern Europeans, for example and certainly does not originate amongst European whites.

This thread should be called _> Europeans are hybrids, so.... let's talk about Ethiopia instead. [Smile]

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
arabegypt wrote:
---------------------------
Ethopians are white

ha ha ha heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Quick question. Was Tupac Shakur white? Is Diana Ross white? Is Roland Martin white?

LOL!

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
arabegypt aka (the white boy who flashes women and children with an erection that has pink blisters),

We're waiting.......

LOL

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirInfamous
Member # 16497

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirInfamous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone that looks at an Ethiopian can clearly see they are not white, however they are much more genetically similar to West Eurasians than other Sub Saharan Africans are for some reason.

Physically this can be seen too with their facial features.

Posts: 143 | From: The United States Of America (sadly) | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SirInfamous:
[QB] Anyone that looks at an Ethiopian can clearly see they are not white, however they are much more genetically similar to West Eurasians

Stop making up random nonsense.. This has been debunked over a million times. I mean, have you ever asked an actual Ethiopian if s/he feels that they're more Asian than African? There are some on this board. The dominant populations in Ethiopia carry African lineages and speak African languages overwhelmingly and "Eurasian" as you seem to use the term, is a misnomer. There is no "Eurasian" race and Eurasians and their early lineages derive from Africa. Ethiopians will share similarity with people of recent African origins, which is why they have little lineage ties with what we actually call "white people" from northern Europe.

I have a feeling that we have a few stormfront stragglers making their way over here to peddle their crap.

Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirInfamous
Member # 16497

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirInfamous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Most discussions about Ethiopia from Eurocentrists is an attempt to deflect attention from African ancestry found in Europe.

The the haplotype you are thinking of... The one's that the Greeks, Southern Slavs, and Albanians inherit is V13 which arose in the Balkans (or perhaps just outside the Balkans). It is a downstream haplotype from pristine E or E3B. There is really nothing "African" about it. It's a Balkan haplotype.
Posts: 143 | From: The United States Of America (sadly) | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
SirInfamous wrote:
---------------------------------
Anyone that looks at an Ethiopian can clearly see they are not white, however they are much more genetically similar to West Eurasians than other Sub Saharan Africans are for some reason.

LOL!

Was Tupac Shakur white? Is Diana Ross white? Is Roland Martin white?

Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

The the haplotype you are thinking of... The one's that the Greeks, Southern Slavs, and Albanians inherit is V13 which arose in the Balkans (or perhaps just outside the Balkans). It is a downstream haplotype from pristine E or E3B. There is really nothing "African" about it. It's a Balkan haplotype.
This is idiotic and is like saying "there's nothing African about humanity".. The mutation doesn't negate the descent.
Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Gaul
Member # 16198

Rate Member
quote:

Again, another a$$ backwards poster has made his way from the front. If the main claim to a misnomered "eurasian" chromosome/mtdna is at best placed at 40%, how does that make them closer to "eurasians"? Since when is 40% of anything a majority?

Let me ask you. What of this Tutsi:

-

Mixed with "eurasians"?

Ethiopians, Somalis, Sudanese of the board...please defend your honor.

I'm out of this one... [Embarrassed]

SirInfamous
Member # 16497

Member Rated:
quote:
The mutation doesn't negate the descent. [/QB]
I didnt mean it the way you are thinking.

you are correct, and All haplotypes descend from others.

SirInfamous
Member # 16497

Member Rated:
@The Gaul

what I basically meant is that they are more genetically similar to West Eurasians than any other Sub Saharan People would be. And it's not a small amount, they are relatively intermediate.

SirInfamous
Member # 16497

Member Rated:
quote:
. This has been debunked over a million times. [/QB]
Debunked a hundred times?

uhh I'm sorry I'm not going to take your word over this.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15845032

unless that is some sort of botched study then let me know about it.

The original poster is just trolling calling Ethiopians "White". But you cant debunk the link he posted.

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
SirInfamous wrote:

Ahem, were waiting.............

Was Tupac Shakur white? Is Diana Ross white? Is Roland Martin white?

: )

The Gaul
Member # 16198

Rate Member
@Sirinfamous

Wouldn't it make more sense to say that "West Eurasians" are more genetically similar/derived from East African sub-saharan Amaharic Ethiopians/Tigrays?

Are you not aware that the MAJORITY of Ethiopians (Oromo/Other Cushites) have less than 3% "West Eurasian" gene groups yet phenotypically look like their Amharic countrymen?

If I post in this thread again, I owe every board member a 3 piece Popeye's chicken with red beans and rice.

Out!

SirInfamous
Member # 16497

Member Rated:
@argyle104

"white" is a social construct, and it has always been changing.

Being half Greek and one-eighth Italian I would not even have been considered "White" 100 some odd years ago here in America. Neither would a friend of mine who is Irish descended.

Is obama black or is he white? Well he is black according to everyone.

Anyways to answer your question.

No, No, and No.

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
But Tupac Shakur, Diana Ross, Roland Martin, and Gregory Hines look like they are Ethiopians. This is from people that are Ethiopian themselves saying this. There are alot more which I won't bother to name.

Therefore Ethiopians cannot possibly be much different from other Africans since there are African Americans who again according to Ethiopians themselves are identical with Ethiopians.

SirInfamous, you are so easy to defeat.

Folks this intellectual thrashing has been brought to you by Argyle.

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
SirInfamous?

Err, ummm, comments?

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
People, marvel at how I have given a clinic on how to administer an intellectual thrashing.
SirInfamous
Member # 16497

Member Rated:
^

Afro Americans are mixed breeds. It's been proven the average is about 20% Euoropean admixture. And many have Native American admixture as well.

If you want Ethiopians to be called black that's fine. Ethiopians in America I'm sure consider themselves black.

But the genetic data as ArabEgypt posted shows that they cluster nearly intermediate between West Eurasians and other Sub Saharan Africans.

btw "race" is much more than skin color. You look at an Ethiopian and you say "wow he has really dark skin he must be much close to me than to a guy from Turkey". The fact is they have much different facial features than West AFricans or South Africans.

I don't look at a guy from Japan and all the sudden consider him to be some sort of "racial kinsmen" because he has light skin.

The Ethiopians are what they are, they are Africans, they are East AFricans..and they are very related to west Eurasians.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like most people in this thread have provided more then enough info refuting SirInfamous.

The largest Ethnic group in Ethiopia Oromo have west euraisn genes at less then 3%.

Why are you trying to label, all ethiopians as linked to West Eurasians. Ethiopia has over 89 ethnic groups.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Umm, your thrashing will now continue.

Folks notice the typical race loon tactic. When cornered and being exposed as an idiot, desperately throw out the "mixed" card.

West Asians and West Europeans are completely different from one another. It is highly unlikely they could ever be confused for one another.

Let us humor you and entertain your fantasies. If Ethiopians are mixed with West Asians and African Americans are mixed with West Europeans and Native Americans. Then how come the aforementioned African Americans look like they are from Ethiopia?

How can two wholey different types of admixtures account for the same look?

How also can this race loon fantasy of African Americans being mixed not only produce African Americans who look like Ethiopians, but also produce AAs like Sugar Ray Leonard and Dr. Dre who look like they are from South Africa, Allen Payne who looks like he is from Morocco, Leana Horne who looks like she is from Algeria, Vivica Fox who looks like she is from Nigeria, Vanessa Williams who looks like she is from Libya, and Michael Steele who looks like he is from Somalia?

Since when could whites create the diversity of Africa, when Africans are the oldest people on the planet? How can west Europeans create the diversity of Africans when west Europeans have no diversity at all?

If Ethiopians are mixed with West Asians, why do they not have body hair? Why is it so easy to tell the difference between the two? Doesn't sound like a lot of your fantasy "mixing" ever took place.

If African Americans are mixed with whites and other groups, why don't they age and wrinkle up very badly like white people (you're white, so you know about this. LOL).

Why can't whites compete with AAs in basketball, football, and other sports?

Your desperate white nattering of "they be mixed" has just been proven to be the wild fantasies of obsessed whites desperate to grab any straw they believe will allow them to steal the heritage amd culture of peoples they secretly admire.

PO thangs. : )

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
SirInfamous wrote:
Afro Americans are mixed breeds. It's been proven the average is about 20% Euoropean admixture. And many have Native American admixture as well.

Sorry Powder, but a perusal of past threads on this forum have shown that DNA tests are not reliable, many are bogus, are poorly sampled, and some were just made up.

Shall I continue your thrashing? : )

AbuAnu
Member # 16410

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbuAnu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont know where u all Get this Ethiopians are Whites or That they have White DNA and Oromo have Less of it but they both look the Same. Somali u all say have less European DNA what ever that is but they Look No Different than Amhara,Tigrinia,Saho,Afar,Tigre,Beja,North Sudanese, and so called Nubians.

I dont know what it is but Most Horn of Africans Mainly Amhara,Sudanese,Tigrinya,Tigre,Afar,Saho,Bilen,
Beja,Oromo,Gurage,Agaw,Woliyta,Hedareb,Somali and socalled Nubians of Southern Egypt all these people can create within One Family three different colors its weird i see it in every one of these peoples that i see. A mother and Father would have kids with all different shades like my family for instance my Older Brother doesnt even look like the Rest of Us he is Darker than my Mom and Dad like Sri Lanka dark then my older Sister is so White she doesnt even look like our family everyone thinks she is half turkish. I have seen this in many other different africans as well even when two of the parents are both the same shade.

Posts: 69 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirInfamous
Member # 16497

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:
Umm, your thrashing will now continue.

thrashing? lol is this some sort of competition?

quote:
Folks notice the typical race loon tactic. When cornered and being exposed as an idiot, desperately throw out the "mixed" card.
no, I said Afro Americans have significant European admixture..about 20 percent. Which is true.

quote:
West Asians and West Europeans are completely different from one another. It is highly unlikely they could ever be confused for one another.
Completely different? West Asians and West Europeans are much more Homogeneous to one another than an Ethiopian and Congolese are..much more. Just cause one is called "European" and another is called "west Asian" doesn't change that fact While the term we use for both Ethiopians and Congolese is "African".

quote:
Let us humor you and entertain your fantasies. If Ethiopians are mixed with West Asians and African Americans are mixed with West Europeans and Native Americans. Then how come the aforementioned African Americans look like they are from Ethiopia?
Strawman! I never said Ethiopians are mixed with West Asians. I said what this link says, that they are genetically intermediate to West Asians and other Sub Saharan groups.read up.

quote:
How can two wholey different types of admixtures account for the same look?
I don't think Tupac looks like an Ethiopian at all, and this is subjective. I really don't understand what you are trying to say.

quote:
How also can this race loon fantasy of African Americans being mixed not only produce African Americans who look like Ethiopians, but also produce AAs like Sugar Ray Leonard and Dr. Dre who look like they are from South Africa, Allen Payne who looks like he is from Morocco, Leana Horne who looks like she is from Algeria, Vivica Fox who looks like she is from Nigeria, Vanessa Williams who looks like she is from Libya, and Michael Steele who looks like he is from Somalia?
Allen Pain doesn't look like a Moroccan to me. Afro Americans are not a homogeneous people, they are mutts and the varying degrees of mixture in certain ones of course are going to produce much different looking people.

quote:
Since when could whites create the diversity of Africa, when Africans are the oldest people on the planet? How can west Europeans create the diversity of Africans when west Europeans have no diversity at all?
Europe is a far smaller continent than AFrica, and Europeans are much a much younger "Race" than Africans are. For these two reason Europe does not have the genetic diversity Africa does. In Phenotypical diversity one could Argue Europeans in certain aspects have more than any people in the world. Just look at all the hair and eye colors Europeans have.

quote:
If Ethiopians are mixed with West Asians, why do they not have body hair? Why is it so easy to tell the difference between the two? Doesn't sound like a lot of your fantasy "mixing" ever took place.
I didnt say they were mixed, I said Afro Americans were mixed.

quote:
If African Americans are mixed with whites and other groups, why don't they age and wrinkle up very badly like white people (you're white, so you know about this. LOL).
LOL some Afro Americans age and Wrinkle pretty badly. Do you think I've never seen older black folks before? I don't think that has anything to do with the average Afro American being 20% white though. And Whites in the U.S have a higher life expectancy rate than Afro Americans

quote:
Don't know, that's like me asking why can't black QB's pocket pass worth a crap?

White QB Superbowl rings = 42, black QB Superbowl rings = 1

quote:
Your desperate white nattering of "they be mixed" has just been proven to be the wild fantasies of obsessed whites desperate to grab any straw they believe will allow them to steal the heritage amd culture of peoples they secretly admire.
The Sudanese are pretty related to Ethiopians, I do admire the ancient Kingdom of Kush, but not secretly.
Sundjata
Member # 13096

quote:
I said Afro Americans have significant European admixture..about 20 percent.
And northeast Africans by and large have basically none. I mean, I'm sure that your entire point is to separate AAs from other Africans (namely east} yet you still fail under your fallacious model by calling us both "mixed", to explain why we're [STILL] similar. [Smile] You're killing yourself here.

Btw, AAs are no more mixed than are Europeans (who posses substantially higher amounts of admixture) or any other population. I'm not too fond of the notion of "racial" purity (or racial units to begin with).

quote:
Completely different? West Asians and West Europeans are much more Homogeneous to one another than an Ethiopian and Congolese are..much more. Just cause one is called "European" and another is called "west Asian" doesn't change that fact While the term we use for both Ethiopians and Congolese is "African".
What do you have against Congolese? Do you know a Congolese on here personally? Surely Ethiopians are drastically more similar to them per shared ancestry [Pn2] than are Ethiopians and these said western Europeans. Maternally, the only thing Ethiopians have in common with western Europeans is the initial OOA migrations. Your problem is trying to relate them to western Europeans by proxy through SW Asians [namely from Yemen], which is silly as the earliest people from these regions who possessed these ancient lineages weren't drastically different from Africans directly across the sea in the first place. No one is discussing the entire genome, these lineages (that are nil in most Ethiopians) have nothing to do with Europeans. This is madness.

Go to sleep son..

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This Joke of a thread was wrapped up by Rasol long ago

Originally posted by rasol:

Closing the case on this retarded thread.

The largest group in Ethiopia = Oromo.

African E is the most common haplotype amongst Oromo.

J is rare in Oromo at 3%.

It is Europeans that are hybrids of Africans and Asians.

All geneticists agree on this.

None will refute it.

Finally there is no particular association of haplotype J with 'whites'.

J is paleolithic, and pre-dates the existence of white skin, it is extremely rare amongst Northern Europeans, for example and certainly does not originate amongst European whites.

My Take: Why did SirInfamous did you ignore what I said about Ethiopians having over 80 ethnic groups? You cannot say that Ethiopians in general are related to Eurasians when most of the ethnic groups have not been studied.

I am not saying you are wrong, I just think that greater study of ALL Ethiopias Ethnic groups need to be studied first.

Peace

Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morpheus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Strawman! I never said Ethiopians are mixed with West Asians. I said what this link says, that they are genetically intermediate to West Asians and other Sub Saharan groups.read up.

Africa has the most genetically diverse human populations of any other continent.

Ethiopians are said to be intermediate between Europeans and other Sub-Saharan Africans because human migrations out of Africa originated in East Africa.

The bottomline is that Ethiopians are biologically African. To call them dark-Whites as if they are Eurasian migrants with tan skin is scientifically inaccurate.

Their narrow noses and faces are due to adaptation to a hot/dry climate while Europeans are adapted to a cold/dry climate.

The similarities in cranio-facial morphology have little to do with each other. The first humans to enter Eurasia looked like East Africans and from there they adapted to the various climates of that continent.

Your argument seems to be that Ethiopians are no more genetically similar to other Africans than they are to Europeans however DNA studies show that African populations are far more close to each other than any of them are to Eurasians despite phenotypic diversity.

Africa contains populations whose members have a range of external phenotypes. This variation has usually been described in terms of 'race' (Caucasoids, Pygmoids, Congoids, Khoisanoids). But the Y-chromosome clade defined by the PN2 transition (PN2/M35, PN2/M2) shatters the boundaries of phenotypically defined races and true breeding populations across a great geographical expanse21. African peoples with a range of skin colors, hair forms and physiognomies have substantial percentages of males whose Y chromosomes form closely related clades with each other, but not with others who are phenotypically similar. The individuals in the morphologically or geographically defined 'races' are not characterized by 'private' distinct lineages restricted to each of them.

- Keita (2004)

Posts: 647 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Gaul
Member # 16198

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Don't know, that's like me asking why can't black QB's pocket pass worth a crap?

White QB Superbowl rings = 42, black QB Superbowl rings = 1

Just thought I'd humor myself with this one.

White QBs forced to run the option/spread or denied outright to play the position for decades- 0.

Blacks - thousands

Also, I showed you a picture of a non-mixed Tutsi who has more pronounced "eurowestasian" (i.e. supposedly non-black) features than even most East Africans. No explanation?

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
SirInfamous
-------------------------------
no, I said Afro Americans have significant European admixture..about 20 percent. Which is true.
-------------------------------

HA HA HA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

LOL at this loon thinking that you can break people down into percentages. That has already been discredited. PO thang.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=003086;p=2

By the way genius what constitutes european genes, asian, and african genes? LOL

PS. I will continue your thrashing later.

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com