EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » I decieded to convert to Yorbua/Kemetian/ African religion

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I decieded to convert to Yorbua/Kemetian/ African religion
GlobalAfrikanSupremacy
Member # 16906

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GlobalAfrikanSupremacy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use to be a Muslim, but after I learned how Arabs oppressed Africans using their demonic religion as justification I rejected it.

Then I became an Atheist. But I am not an Atheist anymore, I believe in Africa religion but I am not sure how to go about worshiping the gods of my ancestors. Ironman, can you help me out?

Posts: 248 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See here Voodoo:

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/search/voodoo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voodoo as a Spiritual Force
The Voodoo

Voodoo is the most pervasive and the most ancient of all of Africa’s spirituality. It has remained the roots of African philosophy since the days of ancient Egypt to the present day. Voodoo is an international philosophy having been spread from Africa to Asia to Europe, Australia, North America, and South America.

Not long ago Voodoo was a philosophy under pressure. Colonial inspired religious policies sought to undermine Voodoo. The spiritual philosophy faced a calculated campaign of denigration and subversion instigated by a colonial establishment which feared any expression of African cultural initiative.

Today, Voodoo is a state religion in countries such as Benin and Haiti, it is widely respected and very influential in Cuba and Brazil, and with increasing awareness of the need for an original cultural expression for African countries, it is foreseen that even more will turn to Voodoo in the nearest future.

Voodoo is a positive force, bearing little resemblance to the Hollywood promoted image of people casting evil spells by sticking pins in dolls.

Meaning of Life

Voodoo means the spiritual force that lies within all the expressions of nature. It exists in human beings as well as in natural phenomena such as water, fire, earth and air. It may be known by different names in different parts of Africa but the concept remains uncannily similar.

In Voodoo one comes to understand the meaning of life. Meaning of life in this sense covers both intellectual comprehension and metaphysical confirmation of the awakened knowledge.

Voodoo implies the circularity of nature. It explores the connectedness of the web of the activating force of Mother Nature, in all its different expressions, like the natural wilderness, the streams, the wind, the lightening. It is an ancient communion with the essence of the cosmic energy.

Voodoo provides a way to confirm by experiences the truths of this metaphysical reality. Voodoo acknowledges the different planes of existence and their linkages. It details a road map to experience all these realities in this life and beyond

More @ http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/voodoo-as-a-spiritual-force/

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Europeans Faggotonius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Voodoo Doodoo
Dont know much about Voodoo, But.....
I can tell you how to practice Doodoo
You first have to own a defecator(a toilet).
You have to have some good greasy food to get the bowels moving just right.
Then you take yourself to the toilet when your azzhole start to pulse outward. That means you gotta Doodoo.
1.You pull down your trouser and look for paper
2.Sit on the toilet until your azzhole pulses a few time.
3. Then you hold onto the side of the defecator(toilet) and you push for dear life.
4. If its a big one, water will splash you azz, maybe your nutsacks too.
5. You push until you have no longer a pulsing azzhole. Then you wipe and get up. Make sure to wash you nasty hands just in case you missed your pucker and got a little on your fingers.
Aftr that you do the Potty Dance.
Thats all I know.
Not much help on Voodoo, But hopefully I helped you to Doodoo.

Posts: 416 | From: Solar System | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
9th Element
Member # 17629

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9th Element   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is not such thing as a vudu-religion. Vudu is a spirit!
Posts: 447 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GlobalAfrikanSupremacy
Member # 16906

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GlobalAfrikanSupremacy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bump.....Btw I see you on african american topix a lot brother.....
Posts: 248 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Energy
Reading books on vacation
Member # 16438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Energy   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Majority of Africans are either Christian or Muslim. So where does that leave you?

--------------------
KNOW THYSELF

https://mawuvi.com/sample-pages.html

Posts: 620 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheHorsenation
Member # 18137

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheHorsenation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
See here Voodoo:

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/search/voodoo

Well, maybe that site is good for Voodoo, but unless you wanna be completely bullshitting yourself about history, I'd avoid it like the plage:
quote:
They hide the facts that the Goths and the Parthians (the ancestors of the present day Germans, Russians, British, Spanish, Italians, and Iranians…the Aryans!!!) were the mortal enemies of the dark Ibero-Maurisian Romans, Greeks, Egyptians, Libyans, and Numidians, Mauritanians, and Saharans, the original owners of western Europe. They promote a fake and false notion that Rome was a so-called white created civilization affiliated with their Gothic ancestry. But this is a lie!
LOL, hard to comment really, speaks for itself. I wonder how many blacks believe this bs. Having something to be proud is cool, but why the hell do they lie so much?

Anyway, back to religion:

I'm Catholic, but I don't really like any of the 3 major religions (Christianity, Judaism, Muslims), all 3 are misogynous (looking down on women), and seem like tools to control people. Also all of those 3 declare to be the only way to salvation and rebirth. Kinda funny since at least 2 of them must be wrong. The Jews even believe they are a "chosen people" - Bullshit doesn't come any purer than this.

I'd recommend to anybody to learn about natural religions and even polytheistic ones. They seem to deliver more fun and are better qualified for people with an open mind.
Voodo, Norse Mythology, Egyptian, American Indian believes, they are all superior to the crap what most people on earth currently belive.
Just my 2c [Smile]

PS. Out of the 3 Main Religions, Christianity is really the best. I mean who's gotta say anything bad about Jesus preaching love? (except the Jews of course)

Posts: 223 | From: Germania | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheHorsenation
Member # 18137

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheHorsenation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Energy:
Majority of Africans are either Christian or Muslim. So where does that leave you?

Majority of people are morons, so where does that leave you?
Posts: 223 | From: Germania | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh God, Global is going to be jumping around with a bone in his nose.
Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheHorsenation
Member # 18137

Rate Member
corr: I dont know anything about Voodoo, might as well be crap. The other 3 "alternatives" I mentioned are nice though. [Smile]

I wanna add though, that the "motive" of the OP is pure crap for sure. Sounds like a really naive guy. Probably knows nothing about Islam, and even less about the Religion he wants to "switch to".

here's how you can worship the gods of your ancestors:

-
 -
I dont know what Religion they are practising here, you have to go to Africa and find out yourself.
 -
sweet home Africa

-
looks like you need to dance a lot while worshiping

-
dont forget your mask

-
and this awaits you in the afterlife.
sorry, no 72 white virgins like in Islam.*
Maybe you should stay muslim after all.

quote:
A Saudi cleric named Sheikh Muhammad al-Munajid has promised on Saudi TV that the virgins we Muslims will get in paradise will be white. If you blow yourself up in a martyrdom operation, you'll be rewarded with 72 pure women, and not one of them will be black or Indian, or even Arab or Iranian.

Energy
Reading books on vacation
Member # 16438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Energy   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^LOL! Looks like the religion for morons. Go knock yourself out!

--------------------
KNOW THYSELF

https://mawuvi.com/sample-pages.html

Posts: 620 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aintplayin22
Member # 18179

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aintplayin22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That **** is not real, but hey should have held his stupid-ass down.
Posts: 36 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Better become a Hindu then Global. People from India are taking over Africa. Moving in by the thousands and taking control of the african economies. This tren will continue for years until most black african nations are no longer black.
Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com